Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate (45095 Views)

Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Abdulkabir Adekunle Akinlade: Amosun’s Preferred Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Tobimillar1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
shosky1794:

I bet you can use the votes of only the Ijebus to become governor of the state then. No candidate of yours will win in Ogun central so tell me how you want to win the election. Who's the candidate you want to even present? Ladi(who's even Remo o)? That one won't get up to 20 percent in Ogun central and I doubt he will get up to 10 percent in Ogun West. Just accept your fate and wait till 2027.

Prior to today, the two known names from Ogun west are senator yayi and GNI. And from nowhere amosun brought the akinladr guy. Don't worry, ijebu wil do same too.
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by AroleOduduwa(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
babaolofin:

Amosun is a fraud. Amosun turned Ijebu remo towns to villages with neglected & decayed roads network. Awujale will never forget him on behalf of Ijebu land. Magboro, Arepo, Alagbole/Akute/Lambe, etc will remember there was a governor after may 29, 2019. Agbara, despite industries & taxes have no government presence other than revenue agency. Amosun cannot tell us who to vote for.

Comrade Oshiomhole, Asiwaju Tinubu & APC, Amosun candidate is unacceptable to the Ijebus.
In the last election, PDP got reasonable votes from Ijebu land. This time around, any candidate coming through Amosun has lost before election in Ijebu land.

We have the choice of voting for another candidate.

Religious has nothing to do with governance in Yoruba land. Baba Jakande & Jafojo are both Muslim when Baba Jakande was the governor.

You’re 100% right
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
BabaO2:
Must they all be muslim?

Which they? Ekiti State Governor and deputy are xtians. The incoming same thing. Ondo State Governor and deputy are xtians! You are becoming like the Igbos really.

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tundeobama:

wrong info biggest towns in osun are xtian.state with Christian majority are almost 90percent Muslim are not majority in any. state

As stupid as bigoted. Which towns are xtian majority? Aside from Ilesha?

How many Ijebus are both xtians?
Osun Lagos Oyo and Ogun - muslim majority
Ekiti and Ondo- xtian majority

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Firebomber:

Bros actually that part of ogun is a lie.

Christian are majority in Ogun state unless you want to tell me that Christian and Muslim are 50-50 too in Osun state.

Nice analysis though.

And dont forget to add that tolerance never complete until Muslim start allowing there daughter to marry Christian.

Peace

Xtian majority in Ogun State? You are definitely not from Ogun. 90% Ijebus are Muslims. Infact any Ijebu xtian is a convert.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Firebomber:

Good For your mother and your uncle. I just made my own point.

You call that jejune a point? Very ignorant and still proudly flaunting it. Where are you from in Ogun State sef?

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Omofunaab2: 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tobimillar1:

Prior to today, the two known names from Ogun west are senator yayi and GNI. And from nowhere amosun brought the akinladr guy. Don't worry, ijebu wil do same too.

Funny enough the ijebus can't win without the support of Ogun central.. .Ogun central has the voting strength to support any candidate to become the governor.. Despite ijebu people not voting for Amosun in 2015 , He won although the margin was close.

Apc needs just Ogun central and
Ogun west to win the election

Ladi can't get 15% in Ogun central. ..
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Firebomber: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mosesm:

You call that jejune a point? Very ignorant and still proudly flaunting it. Where are you from in Ogun State sef?

Lolz, why did you want to know where am from?

Will it stop you from showing your stupidity online?
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Firebomber: 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mosesm:

Xtian majority in Ogun State? You are definitely not from Ogun. 90% Ijebus are Muslims. Infact any Ijebu xtian is a convert.

Lolz, which of the Ijebu are you talking about that they are mumuslim?

Infact i dont need to waste my time with an educated illiterate like you.

I guess because the area you are living is fill with mumuslim make you think that you are majority right? Lolz

No wonder one braindead here to is telling me that the population of Christian in Oyo state is 1%, lolz

well educate yourself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Ogun_State

so stop displaying your ignorance online, and mind you Ijebu Muslim are not even up to 50%. Trash.
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by shosky1794: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tobimillar1:

The Ijebus have only the PDP platform and Ladi already has the PDP ticket in his pocket. So tell how the Ijebus will realise their aspirations of presenting a candidate. Also without the votes of Ogun Central, your candidate can't win the election. Ogun Central will go in any direction Amosun points. Abeokuta South, Ado-Odo/Ota and Ifo are three LGAs with highest number of votes in Ogun State and they will definitely go to APC. Forget GNI, he's just wasting his time and money like he has always done.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by shosky1794: 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Funny enough the ijebus can't win without the support of Ogun central.. .Ogun central has the voting strength to support any candidate to become the governor.. Despite ijebu people not voting for Amosun in 2015 , He won although the margin was close.

Apc needs just Ogun central and
Ogun west to win the election

Ladi can't get 15% in Ogun central. ..

My point exactly. The Ijebus actually want a core Ijebu person and not somebody from Remo so it's a sort of dilemma for them. The margin of the last election was not close o. Check the results again. The Egbas will not vote for Ladi and I'm he won't get up to 15% in Ogun West. As for GNI, he won't even get up to half of what he got from Ogun West in the last election. The reason is because the people of Ogun West now believe that their best chance to be governor is through an APC candidate from their zone so they will vote massively for that AAA guy.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Gazzy88(m): 5:31am On Sep 09, 2018
babaolofin:

Amosun is a fraud. Amosun turned Ijebu remo towns to villages with neglected & decayed roads network. Awujale will never forget him on behalf of Ijebu land. Magboro, Arepo, Alagbole/Akute/Lambe, etc will remember there was a governor after may 29, 2019. Agbara, despite industries & taxes have no government presence other than revenue agency. Amosun cannot tell us who to vote for.

Comrade Oshiomhole, Asiwaju Tinubu & APC, Amosun candidate is unacceptable to the Ijebus.
In the last election, PDP got reasonable votes from Ijebu land. This time around, any candidate coming through Amosun has lost before election in Ijebu land.

We have the choice of voting for another candidate.

Religious has nothing to do with governance in Yoruba land. Baba Jakande & Jafojo are both Muslim when Baba Jakande was the governor.
who cares what your awujale think. Your awujale have been bitter with egbas since the creation of ogun state because of obj smartness to bring the state capital down to abeokuta. For you ijebus mind, you think egbas are stupid abi? You lots ain't serious. Ijebus haven't like amosun for once so we don't expect anything from your axis now. You neither voted for his emergence nor his reelection as a governor. His only crime is simply because he's giving the state capital serious face lift which you ijebus don't want to happen which now make ijebu ode a village where abeokuta is. The 7th flyover bridge is in the offing in abeokuta and other serious projects ongoing. Amosun isn't a bastard like gbenga daniel, he knows what befits his people and he is doing it. Your son,gbenga daniel, did serious harm to ogun state than good. While exiting office, he sold virtually all properties belonging to the state and even bought some for himself by proxies. You ijebus should note that no governor can rule ogun state without the anointing of egbas, starting from onabanjo. Amosun remains the best governor in ogun state since inception, take it or leave it. Ijebu ode used to record accidents almost every week then at the main express junction but that has stopped since amosun became governor by building a flyover at the junction. He singlehandedly gives ijebuode 2 flyovers and other projects; what did gbenga daniel give to ijebu ode? Bitterness won't take you ijebus anywhere unless you want to remain marginalized like the igbos. Awujale has stopped attending any state functions and amosun don't give a hoot about him either. Ijebus are over ambitious, thinking the whole world should revolve around them but it won't work. Egbas are smarter, only that we allow expression of thoughts and talents. Amosun owns ogun central as we speak and egbas follow him wherever he dares to go because he's done what no egba man has done for abeokuta, even obj himself. People worship amosun more than obj in abeokuta now and they can die for him. He's proven himself beyond doubts. Yayi with his billions has been disgraced and sent packing back to his lagos after people have eaten his money. Amosun is a pace setter and people are already seeing that to the point tinubu himself won't dare to interfere into ogun politics again unless apc want to lose ogun state wholly. I think I've schooled you enough and stop being a dreamer. Tell your awujale to keep campaigning for his ijebu state perhaps he would be considered but for now,he is losing it big time. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Viruscod3d: 5:33am On Sep 09, 2018
dheilaw1:
the students(girls) of Mapoly and funab will suffer in the hands of this one... chai
you mean enjoy
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Gazzy88(m): 5:49am On Sep 09, 2018
Ridhwan1:

First, what I like about this guy is the fact that he's young, 49; It's a plus for APC.

Second, to your point that Egbas are nuetral in this project. Bro, you may be wrong in this assumption. Egbas can't jettison the likely benefits accruable if Akinlade emerges. Amosun has set the pace...and these ppl have had a taste of it - they want more of it!

Amosun has really done enough to win their trust of course, so? And as it stands, Amosun remains a powerbroker in the central (if not the entire state). Where he goes, majority follow. He has the marchinaries in place. Ijebus/East are the nuetral ones now and power of imcubency is usually something plusable in politic.
You're very sensible. Amosun has the whole of ogun central locked down with yewa axis, ijebu areas won't give him any problems. Come 2019, amosun is winning again. The guy have huge brains talking of politics. I was told he plotted the victories of ondo and ekiti polls for apc.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Gazzy88(m): 5:54am On Sep 09, 2018
Omofunaab2:

You guys had your chance between 2003-2011... Let's give the Yewas too a chance
Don't mind them let them continue mixing egbas and yewas together all because of politics. We have 4 zones in ogun namely:remos, ijebus, egbas and yewas. Ijebu has ruled (onabanjo), remos ruled (gnenga daniel), egbas was and is ruling (osoba and amosun) and none from yewas yet. Let's give them a chance abeg...

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Yinkagbo(m): 6:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
if you can see it here in ogun state, Amosun allowed zoning to take place in ogun state, but in osun, Tinubu and Aregbesola are the ones imposing candidate on osun people. it will never work in osun. Atigbon ni ipinle osun. since 1999, osun west senatorial zone have never produce the governor and the deputy governor, this is not fair enough. this is the best time for osun west senatorial district to produce the next governor of osun state.

Smh
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 09, 2018
Gazzy88:
who cares what your awujale think. Your awujale have been bitter with egbas since the creation of ogun state because of obj smartness to bring the state capital down to abeokuta. For you ijebus mind, you think egbas are stupid abi? You lots ain't serious. Ijebus haven't like amosun for once so we don't expect anything from your axis now. You neither voted for his emergence nor his reelection as a governor. His only crime is simply because he's giving the state capital serious face lift which you ijebus don't want to happen which now make ijebu ode a village where abeokuta is. The 7th flyover bridge is in the offing in abeokuta and other serious projects ongoing. Amosun isn't a bastard like gbenga daniel, he knows what befits his people and he is doing it. Your son,gbenga daniel, did serious harm to ogun state than good. While exiting office, he sold virtually all properties belonging to the state and even bought some for himself by proxies. You ijebus should note that no governor can rule ogun state without the anointing of egbas, starting from onabanjo. Amosun remains the best governor in ogun state since inception, take it or leave it. Ijebu ode used to record accidents almost every week then at the main express junction but that has stopped since amosun became governor by building a flyover at the junction. He singlehandedly gives ijebuode 2 flyovers and other projects; what did gbenga daniel give to ijebu ode? Bitterness won't take you ijebus anywhere unless you want to remain marginalized like the igbos. Awujale has stopped attending any state functions and amosun don't give a hoot about him either. Ijebus are over ambitious, thinking the whole world should revolve around them but it won't work. Egbas are smarter, only that we allow expression of thoughts and talents. Amosun owns ogun central as we speak and egbas follow him wherever he dares to go because he's done what no egba man has done for abeokuta, even obj himself. People worship amosun more than obj in abeokuta now and they can die for him. He's proven himself beyond doubts. Yayi with his billions has been disgraced and sent packing back to his lagos after people have eaten his money. Amosun is a pace setter and people are already seeing that to the point tinubu himself won't dare to interfere into ogun politics again unless apc want to lose ogun state wholly. I think I've schooled you enough and stop being a dreamer. Tell your awujale to keep campaigning for his ijebu state perhaps he could be considered but for now,he is losing it big time. Shalom!

So Egbas are so cheap that an accounting fraud by an accountant can be used to pocket them. The achievements of Amosun as deduced from your incoherent essay are that he is a governor of Abeokuta, no wonder, Sagamu elites have to protest through several means including paid article in Newspaper before the new of Akarigbo of Remo is installed. In the paid articles, they reminded Amosun that more than 30% of Remo land is in Lagos State and threatened to make request to FG to join Lagos State. That is frustration. I am sure the Vice President also from Remo is aware of this. Another achievement is the cosmetic projects of his first tenure mainly used to siphon money.

Agbara highly exploited by Amosun for taxes but highly neglected by the same man making the town to look like a jungle at night. Alagbole/Akute/Lambe axis is an eyesore. Arepo/Magboro/Ibafo/Mowe axis is chaos all under Amosun because he is a governor of Abeokuta central.

Last year, on nairaland, they published that Amosun applied for foreign loan. I wrote against this loan. They said the loan is to finish abandoned projects at Alagbole/Akute axis , Agbara and other areas. I said no, he is an accountant, he is taking loans for end of tenure looting. Despite the loan, high IGR & FG allocation, he is now constructing pedestrian bridges at Mowe & Ibafo by the Chinese group that abandoned those road projects. Amosun is a great fraud.

The Ijebu votes with protest votes & campaign by elites at Arepo, Bankole estate, Magboro, Agbara, Ojodu Abiodun, Alagbole, Ajuwon, Akute, Lambe and associated axis will disgrace Amosun out of Ogun State. He perfected the fraud of accounting practice to loot Ogun State.

Boni Yayi & Senator Lanre Tejuoso are too sophisticated for him. He can take the Senatorial slot of Senator Lanre Tejuoso in the presence of Osile Oke-Ona since you said he has pocketed Egba central. We will frustrate him.
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by haffaze777(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2018
Tobimillar1:

You don't know me, so stop using statements like "are u dead..." we can argue without insults.

Who denied the egbado's in 2011?
Now back to the topic. In 2011, some of us cried and screamed that it wasn't right for Amosun to be the governor because it was the turn of the yewa's or egbado as I like to call them. But the egba's reminded us that egbado is part of egba. And that we should revert to the two original administrative divisions which is egba and ijebu. The egbado's in 2011 didn't object to the arrangement. is it not annoying? So we had egba (osoba)--- ijebu(daniel) -- egba (amosun) and now we should have ijebu. Is it now that amosun remembers that egbado are differrnt from egba's? When he was told that in 2011, he played dumb. Suddenly he want to remind us that egbado are differrnt from egba's. Is he thinking ijebu people are crazy or what. If you follow the voting pattern in the last election you will understand what I am saying. More people in ijebu voted for GNI (an egbado man) than they did for Amosun, that should tell u something. The egbado lost their chance in 2011 and 2015. They should wait till 2027

bold is nothing but a pure lie,if u have anything to back this up kindly do or admit u lie here

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Misterdhee1(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz, which of the Ijebu are you talking about that they are mumuslim?

Infact i dont need to waste my time with an educated illiterate like you.

I guess because the area you are living is fill with mumuslim make you think that you are majority right? Lolz

No wonder one braindead here to is telling me that the population of Christian in Oyo state is 1%, lolz

well educate yourself

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Ogun_State

so stop displaying your ignorance online, and mind you Ijebu Muslim are not even up to 50%. Trash.
Oga, how does the link you attached relate to your argument? The link talked about Christianity as being a major religion in Ogun state and never for once mentioned it was more predominant than Islam. Are you aware Ojude oba is a Muslim festival? Christians are plenty in Egba while Muslims dominant the ijebus. There's no point arguing with the fact.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by blackbwe: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2018
I hope is the best man for the job oooooo
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by haffaze777(m): 7:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Oga, how does the link you attached relate to your argument? The link talked about Christianity as being a major religion in Ogun state and never for once mentioned it was more predominant than Islam. Are you aware Ojude oba is a Muslim festival? Christians are plenty in Egba while Muslims dominant the ijebus. There's no point arguing with the fact.

it even seems you don't know egbas self but I don't do which religion is which
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by surgical: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
if you can see it here in ogun state, Amosun allowed zoning to take place in ogun state, but in osun, Tinubu and Aregbesola are the ones imposing candidate on osun people. it will never work in osun. Atigbon ni ipinle osun. since 1999, osun west senatorial zone have never produce the governor and the deputy governor, this is not fair enough. this is the best time for osun west senatorial district to produce the next governor of osun state.
But they will rig it, when they do, what will you do
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by eitsei(m): 8:07am On Sep 09, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Shut up abeg. Even osogbo wey be capital no use this same outrageous sentiment you people are using. Make we vote for your dancing general cos na una zone suppose dey power abi?
as in eh their matter don tire me.. I never knew why Osogbo never cry for governorship slot like this osun west people
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Tundeobama(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2018
Mosesm:

As stupid as bigoted. Which towns are xtian majority? Aside from Ilesha?

How many Ijebus are both xtians?
Osun Lagos Oyo and Ogun - muslim majority
Ekiti and Ondo- xtian majority
ilesha is the biggest and most populated place in osun,ipetu ijesha ,Erin ijesha,ife very big and Christian majority.
Ekiti and ondo dont produce muslim gov or deputy because there indigenous are 90+ Christian other south west state Christian to muslim are 60/40 or 50/50 so you expect them to always share the position.Remeber even traditional worshippers are under muslim percentage.Thats why ekiti and ondo can never produce muslim candidates just like benin or delta
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by AroleOduduwa(m): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2018
Mosesm:

Ijebu-ode’s are mostly Muslims, Ijebu REMO are mostly Christians, Ijebu Igbo and it environ are mostly Christians.
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Tundeobama(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2018
Ridhwan1:

Osun is majorly Muslims; get it right!
hv you being to ilesha biggest town okuku ife ijebu ijesha ipetu gbongan before?was the percentage?like ekiti and ondo Christian. dominace is more than 90percent no state in sw Muslim hv more than 50 percent.Christian hardly vote
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Tundeobama(m): 8:26am On Sep 09, 2018
if we do religious voting in West it will favour the xtian more why they are not lesss that 50 percent in any state and imigrante to west are mostly Christians from South and north central.We love ourselves no matter religion but apc should be wise.
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by eitsei(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2018
Tundeobama:

ilesha is the biggest and most populated place in osun,ipetu ijesha ,Erin ijesha,ife very big and Christian majority.
Ekiti and ondo dont produce muslim gov or deputy because there indigenous are 90+ Christian other south west state Christian to muslim are 60/40 or 50/50 so you expect them to always share the position.Remeber even traditional worshippers are under muslim percentage.Thats why ekiti and ondo can never produce muslim candidates just like benin or delta
which ilesa is the biggest and most populated in osun? bring up facts to back up your point? I don't know where you keep Iwo and the rest of osun west
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by eitsei(m): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2018
Tundeobama:
if we do religious voting in West it will favour the xtian more why they are not lesss that 50 percent in any state and imigrante to west are mostly Christians from South and north central.We love ourselves no matter religion but apc should be wise.
don't turn this into a religion something and if you do maybe Christians would win in Ekiti, Ondo and maybe ogún but in Lagos, Osun and Oyo they can't win
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Tundeobama(m): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2018
eitsei:
don't turn this into a religion something and if you do maybe Christians would win in Ekiti, Ondo and maybe ogún but in Lagos, Osun and Oyo they can't win
lagos sure win immigrant with pvc many oyo sure banker.Even osun where i come from
Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by Tundeobama(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2018
eitsei:
which ilesa is the biggest and most populated in osun? bring up facts to back up your point? I don't know where you keep Iwo and the rest of osun west
is osun west a town iwo that is not upto ife.ilesha is the biggest town asides it has other sub big town again iwo the biggest Muslim town not even upto ife

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate by eitsei(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2018
Tundeobama:

lagos sure win immigrant with pvc many oyo sure banker.Even osun where i come from
so christians would win in all the states abi? OK you can go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition / Tribunal Nullifies Murtala Badaru's Election For Not Attaining 30yrs / Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.