Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,241 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

In Need Of Talented And Creative English Writers - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / In Need Of Talented And Creative English Writers (750 Views)

I Need Urgent Content Writers Specifically On Tech And Creative Writing / Currently In Need Of Versatile And Dynamic English Writers. / Good And Creative Ghost Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Talented And Creative English Writers by Deyemmy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
We are currently looking for talented creative English Writers who can write unique, creative and 100% grammatically correct eBooks, Fiction and Non-Fiction, articles, etc.
Requirements:
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to research on any topic and create a quality content
- Ability to meet regular deadlines while working independently
- Be able to research all topics in depth in order to write well-researched content
Note: When applying, please send a sample of your past work.
If you’re interested, kindly send your sample to Theoyemmy@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Talented And Creative English Writers by eyizlive(m): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
evening...i mailed the address you dropped...waiting for your reply. thanks

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Talented And Creative English Writers by Bidphil(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hello
I already messaged you...
Will be waiting for the reply...
Look forward to working with you

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Talented And Creative English Writers by frbona: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2018
This vacancy still available?

(1) (Reply)

Non-fiction Writer/ Editor Needed For A Long Time / We Are Taking Reviews / Am Paying 400 Naira Per Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.