Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki (29222 Views)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hopebringer:

Are you on LinkedIn?
yes but I don't use my account there
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by briggz09(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
From how he emerged senate president n giving the deputy seat to the opposition to his defection back to the opposition... Now he comes to tell us how he's a better choice to buhari? Smh.. I don't really like buhari but with guys like saraki, just expect a game of thrones if he ever emerges as the president. Guess who suffers...? We the masses

PS: He talks about a change in the leadership. Isn't he a part of the leadership? Lol I don't know who is deceiving who sha
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by DeRay98(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
If Saraki is as popular as he and confused supporters think, why did he not stay with PDP when PDP ship was sinking in 2014-15?
Why he not use his capacity to keep them up, instead he ran to APC who was gaining momentum. If he had principles and national interest he should have stayed and help PDP.
No! He ran to where he's sure power is going and he couldn't miss out on the national cake.
Now, just like the self-seeking looter he is, seeing APC not as influential as in 2014 and if APC loses he'll lose he has run back to PDP hoping they can unseat PDP at the centre.
If his that influential as he thinks why can't influence help his party?
This man is looking for there's food so he can partake and get his share.
Saraki cannot unseat Buhari no matter the circumstance.
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by Walehelt(m): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Weak clapback.

Buhari has won the election already.

Shame on Saraki. He should go and handover the billions he looted in Kwara state.

Unfortunately for him, for the sake of maintaining federal favors and allocations, Kwara will vote APC at the face of Saraki.

Like Katsina voted against buhari in 2015?
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by JegaQuin: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hopebringer:
grin see campaign

But buhari caused this for himself

He really treated the south easterners badly though

That's why when I see people call them hatred filled people I just laugh within

Name one initiative he started to help these guys in their region?

The second Niger bridge jlthe ineffectual buffoon started to play the ibo people wayo is what buhari sent Fashola to take pictures of?

No single tangible effort to stop the erosion in the south east, I was their to visit our regional office recently and was taken on a tour by staff and I felt for the igbos

The same president called both the south south (my people) and turn south east the 5% on international television Aljazerra , I mean who does that?

Buhari killed the onitsha port and later commissionef it yet doesn't allow it to be attractive for usgar via huge taxes ?

The government killed all the ports in South south and south east so all business goes through Lagos ?

The clean up ogoni land initiative that Osinbanjo went to inspect early last year and APC made so much noise about till date nothing has been done !

The militant amnesty program was killed by Buhari so he could give $1 billion for amnesty program for bokoharam fighters.

Buhari issued an arrest warrant for Ateke Tom yet the musician who called for killing of non Muslims in the north during the height of IPOB saga is free till today.

Buahri started python dance military invasion in the south east but when over 200 Christian's where killed in jos by fulani he has done nothing till date.

Or do we talk about the hundreds of christains killed in southern kaduna ? Where is the oython dance ?
Okay how many Muslims did the ipob ogbo miliota ts kill? Or Christians?

Come on! He hates christaians.the soth east and south south especially!
How many oil blocs are owned by the south south or south east?

It's all north and and few to the south west

Come on neither the south south nor south east will give buhari 2% vote

Let him fight for votes in the north with Kwakwanso which surely he will loose then hope on the south west

Buhari is done

Brunt of 5% votes!

Who cares!

Buhari till 2023!
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by g2db2do(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
I don't wish for a president cursed by his late dad neither do I want one whose ally is dino melaye

Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by toyinjimoh(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
omoelerin1:
Bring out your evidence.
ask Google
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by Zeem8: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
oh yes
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by omoelerin1: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
toyinjimoh:
ask Google
mumu
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by edupedia: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hopebringer:
grin see campaign

But buhari caused this for himself

He really treated the south easterners badly though

That's why when I see people call them hatred filled people I just laugh within

Name one initiative he started to help these guys in their region?

The second Niger bridge jlthe ineffectual buffoon started to play the ibo people wayo is what buhari sent Fashola to take pictures of?

No single tangible effort to stop the erosion in the south east, I was their to visit our regional office recently and was taken on a tour by staff and I felt for the igbos

The same president called both the south south (my people) and turn south east the 5% on international television Aljazerra , I mean who does that?

Buhari killed the onitsha port and later commissionef it yet doesn't allow it to be attractive for usgar via huge taxes ?

The government killed all the ports in South south and south east so all business goes through Lagos ?

The clean up ogoni land initiative that Osinbanjo went to inspect early last year and APC made so much noise about till date nothing has been done !

The militant amnesty program was killed by Buhari so he could give $1 billion for amnesty program for bokoharam fighters.

Buhari issued an arrest warrant for Ateke Tom yet the musician who called for killing of non Muslims in the north during the height of IPOB saga is free till today.

Buahri started python dance military invasion in the south east but when over 200 Christian's where killed in jos by fulani he has done nothing till date.

Or do we talk about the hundreds of christains killed in southern kaduna ? Where is the oython dance ?
Okay how many Muslims did the ipob ogbo miliota ts kill? Or Christians?

Come on! He hates christaians.the soth east and south south especially!
How many oil blocs are owned by the south south or south east?

It's all north and and few to the south west

Come on neither the south south nor south east will give buhari 2% vote

Let him fight for votes in the north with Kwakwanso which surely he will loose then hope on the south west

Buhari is done

....Did u mix codeine and tramadol?
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by Hopebringer: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
edupedia:

....Did u mix codeine and tramadol?

Excuse me.young man?
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by toyinjimoh(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
omoelerin1:
mumu
co mumu
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by youngdopeboy: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
saraki the traitor to become NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT? God forbid!!! he will just sell NIGERIA without we the NIGERIANS knowing.... Sai Baba!!!! Baba we trust
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by jaystix(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Sai Saraki... Saraki will emerge the next president of Nigeria come 2019
#BAS2019
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by Shugavee(f): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
SeriouslySense:
Take it back brothers and Sisters, Uncles and Aunties, Daddies and Mummies.
lol
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by BLACKPANTHER(m): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Blackfire:
Who is saraki?

Na Chairmannnnnnn
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by georgeceekay: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
I am an Igbo body soul and spirit.

I will rather vote Buhari than vote Saraki.

I repeat, over my dead body will I advice even my unborn children to vote Saraki.

Yes, I said it!!!
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by Toluensdollars(m): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2018
Bukola Saraki is nothing but a political thief. We don't need your promises oga. Just pack one side
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by Bistech(m): 12:36am On Sep 09, 2018
LoL

Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:46am On Sep 09, 2018
youngdopeboy:
saraki the traitor to become NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT? God forbid!!! he will just sell NIGERIA without we the NIGERIANS knowing.... Sai Baba!!!! Baba we trust

Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hopebringer:

Dm me.next week between Wednesday and Friday
Good afternoon plz today is Wednesday you said I should remember today for you
Re: 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki by Hopebringer: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Hizzy:

Good afternoon
plz today is Wednesday you said I should remember today for you

Good evening my dear how are you?

I havent forgotten

Dm me so we can interact off this platform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Disqualifies Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' From Seeking Governorship Election / Ex-Army Chief, Buratai Lobbies Beninese Government To Extradite Sunday Igboho / Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.