Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Please I Need The Direction From Yaba To Bogije, Lekki - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need The Direction From Yaba To Bogije, Lekki (1291 Views)

Is There Brt From Yaba To Badagry? / Direction From Yaba To Lekki Phase 1. / How To Get From Yaba To Oregun And Then To Egbeda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need The Direction From Yaba To Bogije, Lekki by omonibo200: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
I plan to go from tabs to bogije, lekki. Please I need directions
Re: Please I Need The Direction From Yaba To Bogije, Lekki by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Enter Obalende from Yaba, when you get to Yaba then take another bus going to Ajah. Alight at under bridge and take cab to Bogije

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need The Direction From Yaba To Bogije, Lekki by omonibo200: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
darol4real:
Enter Obalende from Yaba, when you get to Yaba then take another bus going to Ajah. Alight at under bridge and take cab to Bogije
Thanks very much. I'm grateful
Re: Please I Need The Direction From Yaba To Bogije, Lekki by temitope28(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
get to obalende then take a bus going to Ajah....drop at the last bus stop or under bridge from their you will see buses and cars going to lakowe ...tell d driver you are going to Bogije....I lived and work in DAT area...also looking for a flat mate in case u r interested
Re: Please I Need The Direction From Yaba To Bogije, Lekki by mayorjosh(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hey guys I need help too

How do I get to sango ota from ikeja under bridge?
Re: Please I Need The Direction From Yaba To Bogije, Lekki by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
If you use an android phone, use google map. Some threads are useless.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful View Of The World Class (mobolaji Johnson) Train Station, Ebute Meta� / Enugu State Picture Please! / Hotels In Germany: Leipzig.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.