Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,276 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:39 AM

Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll (23989 Views)

Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by deebsman1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Idiot speaks

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by puretayo(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
The guy talks to much.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by slivertongue: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Egbon pls stop d drama. u had an ambition dat was dead on arrival &u know it. so dont give us filmsy excuses

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by seunmsg(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dude is still in pains. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by bobchigar(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
These are five true reasons why he burried his presidential ambition
1. His party losses in Ekiti governorship election is a bad sign for him that he is not popular.
2. His party losses in Ekiti Election means that he can not get funds from Ekiti State treasury to finance the campaign.
3. He was convinced that his chance of getting presidential ticket does not exist with the number of more popular member of his party vying for the ticket.
4. He was awared that all those senseless stunts he had done will be raised against him.
5. He was awared that with the look of things, PMB has bright chance of being re-elected

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by bixton(m): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Another chit chat from one of Nigeria's governor who turned out to be a comedian.
I keep wondering the kind of jokes being shared at the governor's forum.

His deputy may not likely win the file petition because it just shows Fayose will over ride his reign if the case pulls through and for that the powers that be in Ekiti will not let that happen in his favour. This one does not need federal might.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by ipobarecriminals: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin Ex ponmo cutter association president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by Lasta(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Keep your mouth shut fayose u can never rule a country like nigeria . You can only rule Ekiti State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by oladele00(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
They voted you out due to ur lackadaisical attitudes.. A tout have got no place in our political arena.. God bless PMB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by Royalfurnitures: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Good decision

Check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by Lumig: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/fayose-i-buried-my-presidential-ambition-because-apc-rigged-ekiti-poll

...see thief that is talking ,OshokoBastard!Thief of the highest order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by Lumig: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saheed9:
I thought he said God told him to contest
don't mind the Fraudster,he even used the holy bible to defraud his gullible followers
Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by gotnel: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fayose is the best comedian in power. As for his presidential aspirations, he knows from day one that the permutations on ground did not favour him. Even if he is quite qualified.
As for Ekiti state gubernatorial election results, Fayose is just been comic as usual.
Fayose lost the election to his arrogance, insensitive rules and hungry populace.
It's always good to exercise your right in the law of the land, this is what is happening at the tribunal.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by omoiyalayi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Fayose is a rock that has been shattered grinned & destroyed because he allowed his mouth run faster than his legs

Pdp have even zone d presidency to d north

He is just reminding his gullible supporters that he is still nursing the pain of the defeat he suffered in d last election

See pain grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by MikeB3(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by Intrepid01(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
bobchigar:
1. His party losses in Ekiti governorship election is a bad sign for him that he is not popular.
2. His party losses in Ekiti Election means that he can not get funds from Ekiti State treasury to finance the campaign.
3. He was convinced that his chance of getting presidential ticket does not exist with the number of more popular member of his party vying for the ticket.
4. He was awared that all those senseless stunts he had done will be raised against him.
5. He was awared that with the look of things, PMB has bright chance of being re-elected

Hahaha, is english writing this difficult?....Mehn your composition would wake the dead...damn it.....
Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by greatman247(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
No, you buried your ambition cos u knew you're not popular, you're a con artist and people already know your game plan and the fact that you knew you will always be disgraced and you lacked the quality of a good president made you dropped your ambition. The only things you have going on for you, are making mouth, deceit, propaganda and criticizing others. And you know you can't steal Ekiti money to fund your ambition since your puppet didn't win eventually. So stealing Ekiti money at this time will bring more trouble to you eventually when Fayemi assume office.

Note:

Both PDP and APC rigged Ekiti election, but the best rigger won. Player got played eventually. You rigged yourself into power In 2014, now same thing done to you, don't cry me a river now.
Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by greatman247(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
Intrepid01:

Hahaha, is english writing this difficult?....Mehn your composition would wake the dead...damn it.....

Chai you're so pained cos the dude nailed your hero Fayoshit to the cross. He will come for you as well, just wait.
Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by greatman247(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lumig:
don't mind the Fraudster,he even used the holy bible to defraud his gullible followers

Chai see finishing. You don killed Fayoshit the scammer and a con artist, drama king, best Nollywood artist.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by biGwal(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
This man ll not kill person with laugh oooo ���
Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by Intrepid01(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
greatman247:

Chai you're so pained cos the dude nailed your hero Fayoshit to the cross. He will come for you as well, just wait.

who is this e-rat? are you always this daft, or it is just cos it's a Saturday? Do I look like an ipob member? maybe you should do a little search and check out my past comments....

we are talking about someone writing like a pry 4 drop- out and you're here spewing trash....
Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by greatman247(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Intrepid01:

who is this e-rat? are you always this daft, or it is just cos it's a Saturday? Do I look like an ipob member? maybe you should do a little search and check out my past comments....

we are talking about someone writing like a pry 4 drop- out and you're here spewing trash....

Don't cry on me, cry on your deceitful hero Fayoshit. By the way, wait for that guy to come for your head soon. No point explaining shit to me, save it for your shit self.
Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by Intrepid01(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
greatman247:

Don't cry on me, cry on your deceitful hero Fayoshit. By the way, wait for that guy to come for your head soon. No point explaining shit to me, save it for your shit self.

You'll forever be dumb, You're irredeemable!!!!
Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by greatman247(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Intrepid01:

You'll forever be dumb, You're irredeemable!!!!

slowpoke like you. Once again don't cry on me cry on your hero Fayoshit, the disgraced one. He lost already and should deal with it. Same thing with you, deal with your lost on here okay. He goat. Now run along.
Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by awoluyi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=Saheed9 post=71014099]I t
hought he said God told him to contest [/quote

He said "he is the man God has distined to take Nigeria out of the present political and economic staginations".
Could be that God changed his mind after the last Ekiti governorship election.
I keep wondering why people tell lies against the living God. There are so many false Prophets in Nigeria today. Please be vigilant.
Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by Trumps: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by Bhol28: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2018
I knew u were high on codeine when u stormed Abuja with campaign vehicles to declare you are contesting for presidency even after your party zoned it to the north.E don clear for your eye now.Thought you even said God have showed u the vision that you are the next president.
Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by bender79: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
bobchigar:
ok and lets hope you are awared that the right word is "aware"
Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
my governor my governor
Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by akdjr(m): 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ayo Ayo
Re: Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll by GCsomething: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
ApC rigged Ekiti and PDP will rig you too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Rules: Saraki's Appeal Lacks Merit,Trial At CCT Continues / Buhari May Keep Petroleum Portfolio For Himself - Olusegun Adeniyi / This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.