Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (51254 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2021
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Monday, 2nd August, 2021

*TOPIC: YOUR FAITH PULLS SPIRITUAL REALITIES*
Mark 11:23, James 3:5-6

There are realities in the spirit - real, proven and multifarious realities - that are at the beck and call of an individual’s faith at any time. As a believer, you have the capacity, through your faith, to pull these intangible realities of the spirit realm into your life. However, it is not every one of the realities in the spirit realm that are to be pulled.

There are positive realities in the spirit realm, and there are negative ones there too. Therefore, believers must be careful to know what they exercise their faith for. Job provides a fine example of this truth in the way he drew negative realities on himself by using his faith wrongly (Job 3:25).

Faith without education will work against you. Before you got born again, there was a condition you were in. If you have a brother that is not born again, and each of you says, “The Lord will provide for my needs,” both of you will not have the same result. By being born again, you possess a faculty that when you speak, the words that you speak become impregnated with the life of God. This causes your word to become attractive to spiritual realities when they get into the spirit realm.

God warns us so much about the use of our words because man is the only creature that He gave the ability to speak things into existence. Animals do not speak, and though angels can speak, they do not speak on their own volition. Angels only say what they are told to say, but man can generate what he wants by the things he says.

*PRAYER:* Lord, teach me to bridle my tongue and use it for my advantage in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 32:1-33:13, Romans 15:23-16:9, Psalm 25:16-22, Proverbs 20:16-18

============
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.

SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Tuesday, 3rd August, 2021

*TOPIC: Mastering Your Mouth to Set Divine Cycles*
James 3:5-6

*The course of your life is set in motion by what is coming out of your mouth.* Men from every society of the human race have residual knowledge of the power of their tongue. This is the reason why people often use positive words to explain the negative development in their lives. However, that they use positive words to substitute negative things in their lives does not mean it will become a reality because they are not quoting the scriptures and because they are not born again.

The only man that can walk correctly in the truth of this wisdom is the born-again man. God told me sometimes ago, *“You cannot make much progress in life until you master your mouth.”* Why should a person marry when he has not mastered his mouth? If a man marries without mastering his mouth, that mouth will kill his wife and cut the lives of his children short. If he says to his child, “You this blockhead of a boy”, the son might likely turn out to be a dullard in life.

A lot of people, though born again, have delayed journeys in life because of the negative words spoken by their fathers due to their ignorance about the awesome power that resides in the office of a father. *The words of a father determine the future of his children.* If you have given birth to a child, you must know how to use the words of a father. *The words you speak to your child are stronger than the words the teacher speaks to him or her in class.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, circumcise my mouth; I pray for a divine reversal of every negative word I have spoken in the past in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 33:14-34:33, Romans 16:10-27, Psalm 26:1-12, Proverbs 20:19

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.

SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN.*
Wednesday, 4th August 2021.

*The Bible and Your Faith (I)*
Hebrews 13:5-6.

People who attack the subject of faith often say that when you confess the word of God, you are trying to create something by yourself. This is not true. If a cheque for an account that has no money in it is presented in a bank, such a cheque is known as a bounced cheque. In the same way, it is a crime in the spirit to confess what is not in the Bible. *The essence of the statement of account is to show what you have in your account to know what your cheque can cover.*

*The Bible is our spiritual statement of account. Confessing the word of God is withdrawing the cash.* In the banking system, there are at least three ways by which you can withdraw cash: You can get cash at an ATM, you can give someone a cheque to withdraw for you from the banking hall and you can go physically to the bank to withdraw the needed funds from your account. In the same way, *confessing the Word of God is declaring what you see in the word of God. It means personalizing it.* ‘The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want’ is a line in your statement of account, but this may not be real in your life. *God is a shepherd;* *He is the shepherd of His people but He may not be the shepherd of your own life.*

*If you fail to personalize the scripture in your life, you may not experience it.* It is possible to have a son that does not allow you to take the place of a father in his life if he is the type that just ignores you and solves his problem by himself even though you want to help. Many Christians behave like that. They do not reach out for the help that God has made available for them.

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, show me and teach me to turn the Bible into a reality for me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 35:1-36:23, 1 Corinthians 1:1-17, Psalm 27:1-6, Proverbs 20:20-21

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============
Copyright ©️ 2021

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:39am On Aug 05, 2021
Thursday, 5th August, 2021

*TOPIC: The Bible and Your Faith (II)*
Mark 11:23-24

You cannot have an account in a bank where you did not open an account. This means opening an account is the first thing to do to have a bank account. *In Christianity, being born again is tantamount to opening a bank account.* At salvation, you automatically open an account with heaven. *Jesus becomes your guarantor and the account is activated, so you are to withdraw from it.* The beauty of this account is that *Jesus Christ is the one that credits it for you.* You will be cheating yourself if you do not find out what He has credited the account with by not reading your Bible.

*If you do not study the Bible and you go to a church where they preach everything but the Bible, you will be living as if there was no account opened for you.* You will be living as though nothing is available for you when in the real sense of it, everything is available for you. If you have the Bible and you do not open it to read, you are like me who, when I just got born again, would open my Bible to Psalm 91 and put it under my pillow. It never worked. I would go to sleep terrified and wake up afraid.

Carrying the Bible with you while travelling is not what is going to save you from an accident. Putting a cross on your neck is not going to save you from trouble. When Jesus died on the cross, he resurrected and left. He does not want you to go hanging him around on the cross any longer. *What will save you from trouble is your understanding of the Word and putting the Word in your mouth.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I come against every attack of the enemy against my confession life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Ezra 1:1-2:70, 1 Corinthians 1:18-2:5, Psalm 27:7-14, Proverbs 20:22-23

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 2:58am On Aug 08, 2021
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN.*
Sunday 8th August, 2021.

*Faith and Your Relationship with God (II)*
John 21:15-17

You need to have a passionate desire to develop a personal and intimate relationship with the Holy Spirit such that you do not need to depend on the relationship of someone with the Holy Spirit or with the Bible alone. *God wants you to develop a personal intimacy with the Bible and the Holy Spirit.* There is a difference between someone saying, ‘The Lord told me to tell you …’ and the Lord telling you directly. *More than anything that God can tell you by sending someone to you, what He tells you directly is stronger, more certain and more real than any other person’s statement.*

*In this Kingdom, all of us are sons of the same Father, and we must individually cultivate a personal relationship with the Father so that He can relate and communicate directly with us.* When God tells you something personally, it births an unshakable stamina and confidence in you. If you allow laziness to creep into your spiritual life, you will never develop a personal intimacy with God. Not only this, you will never enter into that place of assurance that you are sure of what God says, especially in these last days that all kinds of strange attacks are coming against the authenticity of the Bible and against men of God.

*When you know the God Whom you serve, whatever attack that is happening in Christendom would not be able to trouble you.* *No matter the number of men of God that fail or fall, you would not be shaken because you would know that when you accepted Jesus, you did not accept a pastor.* If you have accepted Jesus, no matter what happens in anybody’s relationship with God, your relationship with Him would remain intact. This will only happen when you develop a personal intimacy with God.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I make a fresh commitment today to a deeper and closer walk with You. I receive an increased appetite for an intimate walk with the Holy Spirit in Jesus' name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Ezra 7:1-8:20, 1 Corinthians 4:1-21, Psalm 30:1-12, Proverbs 20:28-30.

==============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
==============

Copyright ©️ 2021

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:16am On Aug 09, 2021
Monday, 9th August, 2021

*TOPIC: Grace - A Divine Donation From God*
2 Peter 1:3; Isaiah 61:1-3

In the believer’s destiny journey, grace is one of the critical components for a faith life. *Grace is the willingness of God to use his power on your behalf.* Grace is something supernatural that God transfers to you, which *makes things that are naturally difficult to man to be easy for you.*

When a person says, ‘I don’t have the grace for that thing’, it means that he does not have the divinely given power to do such a thing. If you are naturally shy when it comes to standing in front of people and God called you to preach His word, He will have to give you the grace to do it.

*A supernatural ability to do what you are naturally unable to do is called grace.* The difference between natural ability and grace is that natural ability is acquired while grace is donated to you by God. Most executives go to the school of communication where they learn how to speak to an audience. But for people that are called to preach, they do not need to go to such schools. The grace comes with the calling, so much that when a shy person climbs the pulpit to preach, the anointing clothes him and he becomes another man such that even people that know him to be shy are amazed at his performance.

In our text today, Christians have grace and peace multiplied unto them. Peace is “Nothing Missing, Nothing Broken.” It is the undisturbed equilibrium that makes you maintain your sanity amid troubles.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive divinely given power to do all that grace has given me, I have grace and peace multiplied unto me in Jesus' name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Ezra 8:21-9:15, 1 Corinthians 5:1-13, Psalm 31:1-8, Proverbs 21:1-2

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:02am On Aug 10, 2021
Tuesday 10th August, 2021.

*Grace Unto Salvation*
I John 5:3, Titus 2:11.

God will never tell you to do something that is impossible for you to do. *When God tells you something, there is a grace He releases to back you up so that you can do it.* God will never give you a command in an area, that you do not have the ability to carry out.

*If you see a command in the Bible that says, ‘Don’t lie’, it means you can stop lying. If the Bible says, ‘Don’t fornicate’, it means you can stop fornicating.* A sinner cannot do that. *It means that the instruction is only meant for someone that can carry it out, and the capacity to carry out God’s instruction is by being born again.*

So, if you are born again, you have the capacity to obey God and stop sinning. A sinner does not have that capacity. If you see somebody that has been in church for about 10 years that says, ‘I don’t know why I can’t just obey the commandments of God,’ check whether that person is born again or not, because it is not everyone that comes to church that is born again. Are you born again? Do you want to give your life to Jesus today? Say this prayer!

*PRAYER:* Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus, I know that I’m a sinner and I cannot save myself. But Jesus died for me, that I might be saved; today I accept Jesus as my personal Lord and Saviour. Forgive me all my sins and wash me with Your blood and make me whole, I believe in my heart and confess with my mouth that Jesus is my Lord. Amen!

Send your testimony to lifeoasis@hotmail.com

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Ezra 10:1-44, 1 Corinthians 6:1-20, Psalm 31:9-18, Proverbs 21:3

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
=============

Copyright ©️ 2021

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:22am On Aug 11, 2021
Wednesday, 11th August, 2021

*TOPIC: Multiplication of Grace through the Knowledge of God*
2 Peter 1:3-4; Galatians 3:28

2 Peter 1:3 gives the understanding that grace is multiplied through the knowledge of God. That means *the multiplication of grace upon a man’s life is dependent on the increase in the knowledge of God* and the knowledge of God reveals to us the promises of God.

*The Bible gives us two kinds of promises:* physical promises in the Old Testament and spiritual promises in the New Testament. To become God’s testimony on the earth, you need these two promises in your life. If you do not get the two promises, you will miss out on the totality of your redemption package.

There are people that say the Old Testament promises are for the Jews. One of the reasons most Jews do not believe the Christian message is because they feel that Christianity makes you deny life. An average Jew is programmed to be a conqueror in life. He does not accept the back seat because the Bible tells the Jew that, “You shall be the head and not the tail, you shall be above only and not be beneath” (Deut. 28:13).

Sometimes ago, I was doing a research on what God told them that, “I will make you a great nation.” The word ‘great’ is common in the Old Testament but not common in the New Testament because greatness has to do with the physical life while preciousness has to do with the spiritual life. They are great outside but empty inside. However, *God does not want you to be spiritually great and physically impoverished.*

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, help me to increase in the knowledge of God and of Jesus Christ, Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Nehemiah 1:1-3:14, 1 Corinthians 7:1-24, Psalm 31:19-24, Proverbs 21:4

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2021
Thursday 12th August, 2021.

*Understanding Materialism*
I John 2:15-17.

*Oftentimes, when you hear about faith, it’s followed with a focus on “acquiring things.”* This could be money, cars, health, name it. *However, this is an unfortunate oversimplification of the concept of faith.* One language that the world uses that you must define correctly, otherwise it will destroy your Christianity, is ‘materialism.’

Materialism has nothing to do with material things. *Simply, materialism is an attempt to meet spiritual needs with material things.* A woman who feels she is lonely and tries to solve the problem of loneliness by going to marry, or a man that does the same, is materialistic. Such a man will make life hell for his wife. A woman that does the same will also not be happy because she would be trying to meet a spiritual need with the presence of another person.

*If you do not have the correct understanding of the meaning of materialism, you will miss the whole purpose of God.* *If God says He wants to give you three jackets and you say, ‘I don’t need more than one’, God knows you do not need more than one, but He is giving you the extra two for the other two people that are in need of it.*

A lack of understanding of this truth on materialism has separated the Church from what she is supposed to fulfill. *As a Christian, the material things God has blessed you with should be weaponized.* Has God blessed you to the level that you can finance the education of ten orphans? Are you doing it? I pray the Lord gives you understanding.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive grace to prioritize my relationship with You so that I won’t be caught in the web of materialism in Jesus’ name. Amen

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Nehemiah 3:15-5:13, 1 Corinthians 7:25-40, Psalm 32:1-11, Proverbs 21:5-7

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============
Copyright ©️ 2021

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2021
Friday, 13th August, 2021

*TOPIC: His Words, My Words and My Realities (I)*
Psalm 17:4; Ephesians 1:1-3, Matthew 16:19

*One of the most effective ways the devil fights Christians is by using the words of our mouths against us.* As a Christian, you must not get to a point in your life that you say, “Okay I have arrived now. I don’t need anything from anybody.” Till eternity, you will need something from somebody. Therefore, *you must make yourself teachable so that when someone is preaching, you can learn something from him and become soundly educated.*

As a Christian, you have faith, you have the capacity to believe God and experience God. *You must make a conscious effort to give precise and accurate education to your mouth so as not to use it against yourself or your children while you use it to pull spiritual realities from the spirit world.*

God says, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.” *If you are ignorant of the impact of your words, you can use it against yourself.* For instance, if you put a gun in the hand of a ten year-old baby, he can point the gun to shoot at you; this reveals ignorance on his part.

*It is not in the custody of angels to bind and loose; it is in the custody of the believers.* However, you must be educated to know what to bind and what to loose. No matter the unwanted experiences you are having in your family, you can bind the spirit behind it and stop its operation by the words of your mouth.

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, assist me in the mastery of my mouth, so as not to use it against myself but to use it to pull kingdom spiritual realities into my life in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Nehemiah 5:14-7:73a, 1 Corinthians 8:1-13, Psalm 33:1-11, Proverbs 21:8-10

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:40am On Aug 14, 2021
Saturday, 14th August, 2021

*TOPIC: His Words, My Words, and My Realities (II)*
Ephesians 1:1-3; Romans 8:2; 2 Corinthians 10:4-6

*God has given you the power and the authority to deal with negative realities with your mouth and with the word of God.* However, because some of us have been ignorant of this truth, we are having mixtures of realities. It is time we started binding negative things. You must know that problems will grow unless you do something about them.

*Everything you resist reduces and everything you attack reduces too.* You must also know that whatever you attack with your mouth, you can never attract into your life. If you want prosperity, then you must not be attacking it. If you want healing, you must stop attacking it. Once you join the people that criticize prosperity, it will disappear from your life. *If you want life, speak it. If you regularly speak death, it will happen.*

*As a Christian, you must understand that everything you say in life falls under life and death.* Rom. 8:2 shows us that there is a realm of life and there is a realm of death. In fact, many ignorant people are raising their family under the law of sin and death because they speak negative things to their children. When an ignorant person is in church, he speaks in tongues and he leads prayer meetings. However, when he quarrels with his wife, dangerous words come out from his mouth, not knowing that by the time he has forgotten those words after the quarrel has ended, those words are going to work.

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to set a watch around my mouth. I call forth the Divine to take over from the demonic and the human in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Nehemiah 7:73-9:21, 1 Corinthians 9:1-18, Psalm 33:12-22, Proverbs 21:11-12

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by Gospelpromoter: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2021
Olukemi funke -Too Good Medley
The upbeat praise medley will definitely get you on your feet as you give all honour to our Too Good God.
Chai this song eh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsmK4Plc3I
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:09am On Aug 15, 2021
Sunday, 15th August, 2021

*TOPIC: Words Set Things in Motion (I)*
James 3:1-10

*Words spoken out of negative emotions or anger is like launching a nuclear weapon that will take six hours to reach its target.* Even if the anger subsides and the person who launched the weapon forgot about it, the devastating effect of that action will surely be seen within a short period of time.

*Some people play into the hands of the devil, not when people are around, but when they are alone.* Such people find themselves alone in the toilet or some covert places and start making negative statements which surely come to pass somewhere unless cancelled.

*Negative statements should not come out of your mouth,* whether you are alone, or you are amid people. *You must be consistent in saying positive things to your life.* Having a sound education in the module of words is what makes us different from sinners. When a sinner makes a positive statement, it is just good wishes but *when a Christian confesses the scriptures, he is declaring and moving the power of God into operation.*

*As you navigate your way through life, you must use your words in the right way so that you can walk in the centre of God’s purpose and promises for your life.* You release your faith by confessing the word of God. Your words are so powerful that they show agreement or disagreement. Words are powerful tools. *While God has given you the power to speak, He does not want you to choose your own words; rather, He wants you to align your words with His words.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive the spirit of self-control; and for every careless word spoken under heat of negative passion, I declare crop failure in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Nehemiah 9:22-10:39, 1 Corinthians 9:19-10:13, Psalm 34:1-10, Proverbs 21:13

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:22am On Aug 16, 2021
Monday, 16th August, 2021

*TOPIC: Words Set Things in Motion (II)*
Psalm 17:4; Matthew 16:19

*On the earth, there are two sets of words operating over the affairs of men: the words of the devil and the words of God.* God wants your words to be in line with His words so that anything you say would be in consonance with what He said. *You must not go against God anywhere because if you do, the devil will be waiting for you on the other side.*

People often complain that Nigerian roads are “death traps.” As a believer who is soundly educated on how to use his mouth and words because they carry authority, you must never join them to say that Nigerian roads are death traps. They are passages for you; they are not death traps. They may be bad roads, but do not call them death traps. When people say that often, soon, death would trap them on the road. *When people say such negative things about Nigeria, wherever you are, always say, “The Lord is your shepherd and therefore your future is secured in His hands.”*

As a child of God, it is very important that you get hold of the truth that your faith is released by your words and it is going to put something you want or something you do not want in your life. *If you don’t want it, do not let it get out of your mouth.* If you want it, find where the Bible says it is and confess it - that is your statement of account. *Put the word in your mouth and personalize it and God will bring it to pass.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I cancel every wrong confession I have made in the past by the blood of Jesus and I receive a purging of my conscience in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Nehemiah 11:1-12:26, 1 Corinthians 10:14-33, Psalm 34:11-22, Proverbs 21:14-16

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2021
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Tuesday 17th August,2021.

*An Accurate Definition of Faith (I)*
Hebrews 11:8-11, Romans 12:3, John 20:29.

Today, we will start looking at a few things that are critical to a living faith. The Bible talks about God’s kind of faith, the devil’s kind of faith, and Thomas’ kind of faith among others. Therefore, we need to accurately define the “faith” to which we are making reference.

*The devil wants to re-define faith for Christians by telling them to walk by sight - “Until you feel it, you can’t know it or you are not sure until the money shows up there”.* But Rom. 3:4a says “... Let God be true, but every man a liar...” You must understand that *God’s kind of faith is a faith that believes God's word without seeing.* In John 20, Thomas believed because he saw but did you notice that Jesus did not bless him? He said, “Blessed are they that have not seen me yet have believed”. He did not bless that kind of expression because it was a faith based on what he could see. *There is a blessing that follows the God-kind-of-faith that believes without seeing.*

Concerning Abraham, the Bible says God him called ‘Abraham’ before he had any child. He said, “a father of many nations, I have made thee” and the Bible says, “Abraham went, not knowing where he was going,” that is faith!

Someone defined faith like this and I like it: “Faith is like you are standing on a diving board above an empty pool, but at God's word, you dive, assured that even though there is no water there now, God will fill it with water before you reach the pool.”

*PRAYERS:* Father, I thank you for the gift of faith, Your kind of faith. Help me to daily cultivate this faith, pleasing You and bringing glory to You by it in Jesus Name.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Nehemiah 12:27-13:31, 1 Corinthians 11:1-16, Psalm 35:1-16, Proverbs 21:17-18

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

Copyright ©️ 2021

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:24am On Aug 18, 2021
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN
Wednesday, 18th August, 2021

*TOPIC: An Accurate Definition of Faith* (II) - Hebrews 11:7, Matthew 12:41-44, Hebrews 11:11

Let us continue from where we stopped yesterday. Noah, not having seen rain, believed God was going to bring a flood, and he built an ark. He didn’t know what the rain looked like, yet he built and never stopped. He had the God-kind of faith. God’s kind of faith is that woman that carried two mites and threw them in the offering bowl; that was all she had, believing and trusting God as her Provider. *The Bible says every one that is born again has that kind of faith*. Rom. 12:3 - you already have that measure of faith.

*Fear is faith in the devil*. Some people believe in the ability of the devil to defeat and to hinder them more than in the ability of God to help them. God says, “I deliberately set a table before you in the presence of your enemies.” Yet, they trust more in the enemies than the God that provided the table for them in the enemies’ presence. *God’s kind of faith is ‘you going to eat at the table when you know that all the enemies are around’.*

*The God-kind-of-faith can be two folds. Either you have to believe without physical evidence or you believe against physical evidence*. ‘Without any physical evidence’ was the fact that Abraham NEVER HAD a son but he had to believe the promise against physical evidence. He had to believe against his old age and the deadness of Sarah’s womb. You have to believe against the contradictory evidence(s) you are seeing when you are sick in your body.

*PRAYER*: Father, thank You again for the God kind of faith. I believe I am all You say I am and I have all You say I have in Jesus Name.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*: Esther 1:1-3:15, 1 Corinthians 11:17-34, Psalm 35:17-28, Proverbs 21:19
============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

Copyright ©️ 2021

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:18am On Aug 21, 2021
Saturday 21st August, 2021.

*Faith and Corresponding Actions (II)*
James 2:1-21, Acts 14:8.

We have seen from the Bible that faith was working with Abraham’s corresponding actions. That is to say, *faith will remain lifeless until corresponding actions are released to trigger it;* and then, the works will now carry faith to conclusion. *The works and faith are partners in progress. Without corresponding actions, faith alone cannot do anything.*

In Acts 14, we see that the man had faith to be healed, yet he remained a cripple until Paul said, “Stand up on your feet and walk,” and he walked. In Acts 3:7, the man at the beautiful gate was still a cripple after they had laid hands upon him in the name of Jesus and ordered him to rise up and walk. Peter had to lift him up. Some people came to Jesus in Mark 2 and He saw their faith. He saw the works that their faith was in partnership with, and he said, “Thy sins are forgiven thee”. What are your works? James 2:20 says, “O vain man.” It says he is vain. It is foolishness to be saying, “I have faith, I have faith”. Keep your mouth shut first of all, show the works, and let the corresponding actions show that you have faith.

He says, “One man will say I have faith, another man will say I have works”. Show me your faith without the works, I will show you my faith by my corresponding actions. I will show you that I have faith. That is why some people are not born again. They have been trying to get born again gradually. *Until you take an action on the word of God, your faith will not work.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I pray for grace to do all the work my faith requires of me. Help me to daily fight the good fight of faith in Jesus Name.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Job 1:1-3:26, 1 Corinthians 14:1-17, Psalm 37:12-29, Proverbs 21:25-26

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

Copyright ©️ 2021
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:26am On Aug 24, 2021
Tuesday 24th August, 2021.

*Faith Works by Love* Galatians 5:6.

*God is love and everything He does is out of love.* In the same way, your faith must be moved unto action by love. It is not enough to say, “I love you” only. That would not be faith. You must follow up your profession of love with action, then you are working faith correctly.

In human interactions, there are many hinderances to working out your faith through love. *No matter how many of God’s word you know or how large your faith is, unforgiveness will cripple your faith and will keep God from releasing the answers to your prayer.*

*Mark 11:25*
“And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses".

*If you love somebody, you will not remember the wrongs he has done against you. Love is a forgiver.* *Not only that, love also forgets the matter.*

*Faith in God’s word is powerful but alone of itself, it is dead. It needs actions of love to back it up.* It is like a gun which has no bullets inside it. If the gun is the word of God and the bullet is faith, you have to perform a set of actions before the gun is released and the bullet is fired. In the same way, before the word of God can be known to be powerful, you must mix it with faith; but before the faith is released like a bullet, such faith must be expressed out of love.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I seek to please You. I renounce every unforgiveness. I allow all my actions of faith to be rooted in love.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Job 12:1-15:35, 1 Corinthians 15:29-58, Psalm 39:1-13, Proverbs 21:30-31

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============
Copyright ©️ 2021

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:02am On Aug 26, 2021
Thursday, 26th August, 2021

*TOPIC: Faith Needs Words (II)*
Mark 11:23

Jesus, in verse 23, used the word “believe” once and “say” three times. This implies that *you need three times saying to one time believing.* In fact, you don’t need to believe more than once. The woman with the issue of blood, in Mark 5, kept saying it to herself, “If I may touch his garment, I shall be made whole”.

Blind Bartimaeus, in Mark10, kept saying “Jesus, son of David, have mercy on me”; and that man’s faith stopped Jesus . If he had kept quiet after saying it once or if he had kept quiet when people told him to keep quiet, he would have missed his miracle that day.

In the same way, keep saying it. *Heaven needs you to release the expression of your faith in words before it locates you.* Your word of faith calls God’s attention to you. Don’t be dignified about it. If you have to shout loud in the market, shout it. If you have to speak in the vehicle, speak it. *Don’t let people stop your confession with embarrassment.*

*Words are like the vehicle in which faith travels. That is to say without words, your faith has no passage.* It is like having a car without a road to travel on. How will you ride your car?

*PRAYER:* I release my faith through the confession of the Word of God. As I declare God’s promises, I experience His promises locating me in Jesus name.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Job 20:1-22:30, 2 Corinthians 1:1-11, Psalm 40:11-17, Proverbs 22:2-4

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Friday 27th August, 2021.

*Faith Needs Food (I)* Romans 10:17

*You must feed your faith. If you don’t feed your faith, it will grow lean until it dies and will be taken over by doubt.*

_So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God._

*What is faith’s food? Quite simple, the Word of God.*

If you are standing on a particular scripture believing God for something and it seems your faith is wavering on it, go and read that scripture again. Feed yourself more on that scripture. That is how you grow your faith - by feeding it more and more with the substance of the word of God.

Naturally, we all feed our human bodies with nutrients for physical strength. Similarly, your spirit man needs strong faith that comes through the Word of God. *Feed on the Word of God. Feed on things that build your faith. Feed on Christian stories that will increase your faith.*

If the human body can be poisoned with wrong food, so also can your faith. *Don’t feed on wrong magazines and all kinds of foolish stories.* If you read a book and it is glorifying some problems, drop it instantly. For instance, if you ate something dangerous that made you sick and you read a book that says God is teaching you a lesson by that sickness, that wrong knowledge is poison to your faith. It will make you relax your faith, stop praying and cause you to think that God is involved in teaching you a lesson through sickness. If you believe such lies, it will neutralize your faith. Rather, *let the word of God feed your faith and tell you to still fight that sickness and resist it.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I stand by faith in Your word. I commit to growing my faith by Your word. I resist every lie of the devil in Jesus name.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Job 23:1-27:23, 2 Corinthians 1:12-2:11, Psalm 41:1-13, Proverbs 22:5-6
============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============
Copyright ©️ 2021

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2021
Saturday 28th August, 2021.

*Faith Needs Food (II).* Matthew 4:4.

*At the point of salvation, a measure of faith is given to every believer, but you don’t have to remain at that level of faith.* *You can have a big faith. You can grow your faith just like you can grow your natural body by feeding well.*

Most people take three solid square meals for their body every day, but their spirit man is starved or malnourished. *To maintain a healthy spirit, ensure you take solid foods of faith through the Word of God every day. Joshua 1:8 recommends that you take it by meditating on it day and night.*

*Colossians 3:16.*

_“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord”_

In addition to the Word of God as solid food of faith, service your spirit with snacks of faith. Service it with some vitamins of faith too. *Some snacks and vitamins of faith include psalms, hymns, spiritual songs and worship directed towards God. They will add to your faith and strengthen your spirit.* When you come to church and worship, psalms and hymns are rendered to God and this generates faith in the atmosphere. Some of those words of hymns and psalms express the might, majesty and wonders of God. *When you pray in the spirit and sing spiritual songs, your faith raises like an edifice higher and higher. They never leave you the same.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I do not remain on the same level of faith. I commit to grow as I feed on Your word and engage with Your spirit.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Job 28:1-30:31, 2 Corinthians 2:12-17, Psalm 42:1-11, Proverbs 22:7

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============
Copyright ©️ 2021

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:38am On Aug 29, 2021
Sunday 29th August, 2021.

*Topic: Faith Needs Protection (I)*
Mark 4:24

*Faith, like fire, can be fed and protected from adverse wind to keep it burning.* There are times that your faith, like fire, is blazing well. But leave it and don’t do anything to it and it will cool off and die. You have to keep feeding fire for it to keep burning, and you don’t feed fire with wet stick. You feed it with dry wood that can burn.

*Mark 4:24*
_“And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given”._

*Take heed what you listen to. Protect your hearing; protect your faith.* Many of the things that have killed faith unconsciously in the hearts of the people of God are what they unconsciously listened to at various places. For example, side conversations in vehicles, places of work, talks about family, media, etc.

One man said he went fishing with some of his friends and two of them kept saying, “There is no fish there, we have caught everyone of them.” He said he left that place of unbelief and he went and began to confess “whatsoever I do prospers because I meditate on the word day and night”. And he began to catch fish. One of them then asked, “What are you using to catch those fishes?” He replied, “Psalm 1:3”.

*Psalm 1:3*
_And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper._

*Remove yourself from any atmosphere with words that contradicts God’s promises for you.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I will protect my faith. I will take heed to what I hear. Only Your promises will enter and settle in my heart.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Job 31:1-33:33, 2 Corinthians 3:1-18, Psalm 43:1-5, Proverbs 22:8-9

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Monday 30th August, 2021.

*Topic: Faith Needs Protection (II)*
Proverbs 14:7

*The second thing to protect your faith is to take care of what you listen to, take care how you listen to it.*

In Mark 5, look at Jairus, he had come to Jesus and asked him to come heal his daughter. Jesus agreed, but as they were going to Jairus’ house, suddenly some serious bad news came about his daughter. They said, “Don’t trouble the Master any further, your daughter is dead.” Jesus said, “be not afraid, only believe.”

*There are always people around to tell you negative things. But thank God for Jesus,* He was there. He helped Jairus to protect the original faith he had when he came to Jesus to ask him to heal his daughter. The bad news didn’t change the ability of Jesus to heal but it could have killed Jairus’ faith.

Do you know how many people have already short-circuited their faith because of negative people and negative news? *Don’t allow negative news. Don’t listen to it. Don’t walk with carriers of negative news.*

*Proverbs 14:7*
_“Go away from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceive not in him the lips of knowledge”_

*There are different categories of people and their relationship with informational knowledge:*
1. People that are not informed,
2. People that are wrongly informed,
3. People that are partially informed.

These three types of people are wrong. *If you want to protect your faith, you must be well informed.* You must be wholesomely informed. *You must not just be informed about facts, you must be informed in the Truth.*

That is what the Bible is for. *Regardless of the facts of situations, the Bible presents you with the truth.* It gives us the plan, the blueprint and complete picture of how the truth of God’s word will work.

*PRAYER:* Father, no matter the news around me, help me to protect my faith in your ability and in Your promise.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Job 34:1-36:33, 2 Corinthians 4:1-12, Psalm 44:1-8, Proverbs 22:10-12

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:45am On Aug 31, 2021
Tuesday 31st August, 2021.

*Topic: Faith Needs Protection (III)*
1 Samuel 2:8

*The devil cannot win against faith. So what does he do? He attempts to step you down from the grounds of faith to a familiar ground of fear through lies and perverted doctrine.* These are the weapons of the devil to deceive and trap you. You must protect your heart from such lies and evil doctrines.

Proverbs 4:23
_Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life._

For example, some Christians are convinced that poverty is godly. No! That is perverted doctrine that must not settle in your heart. *Every poor man is on a dunghill of life, but Jesus came to lift up beggars from the dunghill to seat them amongst princes.* The Bible says Jesus became poor that through His poverty, we might become rich. Jesus knows what it means to be poor. He was born of poor parents. If His gospel does not lift us up, what else will be the good news then?

1 Samuel 2:8
_He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them._

*Jesus is in the lifting up business. He came down from heaven so that we can go up.* If anybody tells you that you can’t rise up in life, it is the devil’s gospel because Jesus came down so that we can rise up. *There is lifting up, there is rising up for every Christian through Jesus Christ.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, no wrong doctrine will take hold of my heart. I reject every lie of the devil. Jesus came to lift me up and set me amongst princes.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Job 37:1-39:30, 2 Corinthians 4:13-5:10, Psalm 44:9-26, Proverbs 22:13

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:24am On Sep 04, 2021
Saturday 4th September, 2021.

*GOD FUNDS HIS ASSIGNMENT IN YOUR LIFE*
2 Corinthians 9:8-10.

There is a critical understanding that you must have today; *God funds His assignment in your life.* Yesterday we mentioned the three reasons why God gives wealth and we established that the first and major purpose is to fund your divine assignment. *One truth you must never forget is; ‘God doesn’t give handouts, He gives assignments.’*

In our text above, the phrase “every good work” refers to your God-given assignment. Remember we treated the order of priority for the reasons God sends wealth yesterday – one of the reasons people get into trouble with God is because they misappropriate the wealth that God has given them. By doing so, they get into trouble with God – *when you take what God has sent for an assignment and use it for something else, it shuts down the supernatural flow in your direction.* *When God wants to increase you, He increases your assignment.* Most people pray for power, that is the wrong prayer, instead, pray for assignment.

You need to know what is abounding (see the text above) because your life consists of three major areas as mentioned previously; assignment, obligation and enjoyment. If those three are not serviced in your life, you are not a fulfilled human being. The highest and the deepest is your assignment. *If you want God to commit more wealth in your direction, embrace more divine assignments.* *The more God finds you trustworthy in handling the assignments He has placed in your custody, the more resources He will trust you with.* Are you committed to winning the trust of God concerning the assignments in your hands?

*PRAYER:* Dear Father, I make a solemn decision today to take divine assignments more seriously.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Ecclesiastes 7:1-9:18, 2 Corinthians 7:8-16, Psalm 48:1-14, Proverbs 22:17-19

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

Copyright ©️ 2021

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2021
Sunday, 5th September, 2021.

*TOPIC: WHAT ARE YOU PRAYING FOR; MORE ASSIGNMENT OR MORE POWER?*
Ecclesiastes 3:11, 2 Corinthians 9:8–10

*Sometimes you need to understand that what you ask for in the place of prayer reflects the true state of your heart.* Why do you want more power? The principle I will be sharing with you today does not only apply to spiritual things, it applies to every aspect of your walk with God. If you want increased power (anointing, financial, social, material, etc.), ask for an increased assignment.

*When God wants to add anointing to your anointing, He will add another assignment to your assignment.* Do you know that when pastors enter into the office of an evangelist, God begins to tell them to do the work of an evangelist, and when they begin to do the work of an evangelist, the anointing of an evangelist comes upon them? A weightlifter doesn't wait until he gets the muscles before he starts carrying the weight; he starts carrying the weight and then the muscles come. Start taking the assignment and the power will come. If God wants to make you a millionaire, He will give you an assignment that only a millionaire can handle.

When people don't understand this principle, they make an idol out of money and they chase cash though cash is the lowest form of wealth. When God gave us the assignment to build our church headquarters, it was not part of our program that year, but one critical lesson I learnt from that experience is that; *God doesn't tell you what is next on your agenda, He tells you what is next on His agenda for you.*

*I will leave you with this thought today; Power doesn’t come before the assignment, Assignments come before the power.* Pick up more divine assignments and you will see that the power for that assignment will find its way into your life.

*PRAYER:* Dear Lord, I make a decision today to embrace more assignments and to be faithful in handing them, in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:8 Ecclesiastes 10:1-12:14, 2 Corinthians 8:1-15, Psalm 49:1-20, Proverbs 22:20-21

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:02am On Sep 06, 2021
Monday, 6th September, 2021.

*TOPIC: LOOK FROM WHERE YOU ARE*
Genesis 13:12-15

*Unless you identify where you are, you won't change!* Genesis 13:14 is one of the laws of vision in the Bible. Many people just read “…all the land you see...” You can't see certain things if you are looking from the wrong place. That is why many people have financial problems. The fact that you are a classmate with somebody does not mean you are on the same financial level as the person, so what he can see from where he is, you may not be able to see it. *Therefore, attempting to do what someone is doing without seeing what the person is seeing can damage your faith and expectations in life and yourself.*

You have to understand that the principles of God work; it doesn't matter who says it won't work, it will work because God will not change what He has written. *You must understand the law of vision: look from where you are.* If you go to a marriage seminar and you hear a couple that has been married for 40 years talking, you see them play and do all kinds of things together, you must understand that they didn’t get there overnight.

You may desire that kind of marriage (it is not bad to have such a desire), but you must look from where you are in your marriage. The questions you need to ask yourself may include ‘what can I do to be closer to my spouse?’ ‘What can I do to make my spouse happier?’ *You will have to take steps based on where you are to get to where you desire to get to;* don’t just take steps that others are taking because you are not at the same level and you are not seeing the same things.

*You will have challenges unless you look from where you are, know the distance to where you want to go, identify what it will take for you to get there and what kind of price you will pay.* If you however assume that you will just bridge that gap, you will live your life under so much stress; this also applies financially.

*PRAYER:* Dear Father, help me to see my true state so that I can know where I am and the critical steps I must take to get to where I am going in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Song of Solomon 1:1-4:16, 2 Corinthians 8:16-24, Psalm 50:1-23, Proverbs 22:22-23

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:55am On Sep 08, 2021
Wednesday, 8th September, 2021

*TOPIC: FACTS ABOUT MONEY YOU MUST KNOW (1)*
Proverbs 10:22

*The following are core facts about money you must know:*

*1. You must always have correct definition of wealth* so that you don’t get trapped by thinking that wealth and cash are the same thing.

*2. You must know what money is to you, to God and to the devil.* Money means different things to different people. To some people, money is a status symbol; to some people, it's a tool for good; to some people, a tool for oppression and to some people, an instrument of cohesion or release.

*3. Money is a means of expression of the nature of the owner or the possessor of the money;* whether that person is a good person or a bad person, money will express that nature.

*4. Money is emotionless until the owner gives it a mission; good or evil.* There was once this notorious terrorist; everybody knew he was not a poor man. When you compare him with the richest man in the world, you will see that the money in their hands is doing two different missions.

*5. The mission of money is directly determined by the passion, values, and vision of the owner and spender.* An unbeliever does not believe in the gospel but some of them spread hope to the world through eradication of certain diseases, yet many Christians who believe the gospel are not passionate about the spread of the gospel.

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to give the resources you have committed to my trust the right mission, it will not be a tool for oppression or an instrument of cohesion in my hand in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Isaiah 1:1-2:22, 2 Corinthians 10:1-18, Psalm 52:1-9, Proverbs 22:26-27

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:27am On Sep 10, 2021
Friday, 10th September, 2021

*TOPIC: FACTS ABOUT MONEY YOU MUST KNOW (3)*
Proverbs 23:4-5

Let’s look into more facts today.

*11. There is a supernatural factor to money on the earth.* We must learn how to harness the supernatural into our money matter.

*12. Recognise that money is not the same or does not have the same value in different locations.* The man that has N1,000,000 in Nigeria must not think he is equal to the man that has $1,000,000 in America.

*13. The cost and expenses associated with money differ.* One of the lessons of money you must learn is that the cost and expenses associated with N5,000,000 are not the same as that associated with N50,000. In fact, if your salary is N5,000,000 and another person's salary is N50,000, your taxes will be different from each other.

*14. Differentiate between your financial goal and your financial practices.* Many people make a financial goal, and it is one of the reasons for financial failure because your financial goals must be safe and scriptural. One of the financial goals that you must have in life is to come to a place that you have no financial constraints on what you do; that money will not be a factor if it is the will of God for you to do that thing.

*15. Money is a current that flows; that's why they call it currency because there's a flow to it.* A man must understand the laws that govern the flow of the currency just like electricity. And electricity does not flow unless there is a potential difference between two points. There are money conductors and money insulators.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive understanding of God's purpose and God's procedures for money, I will begin to take it seriously and understand it. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Isaiah 6:1-7:25, 2 Corinthians 11:16-33, Psalm 54:1-7, Proverbs 23:1-3

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:09am On Sep 11, 2021
Saturday, 11th September, 2021

*TOPIC: UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF WEALTH IN YOUR HANDS AS A CHRISTIAN*
Habakkuk 2:2-3

*One of the reasons Christians must understand kingdom wealth in their hands is that a good man that is not born-again will not think of the spread of the gospel with his money.* There are many naturally good causes in the world, that if the Church does not do, there are enough naturally good people that will do them.

But certain assignments are written in black and white in the Bible, yet, no naturally good person will think of doing them, and no government will budget for them. *They are the assignments of the Church and the chief among them is to preach the gospel to every creature by all available means.*

*The reason the devil is attacking the teaching of prosperity is that he wants to stop the spread of the gospel.* The question we need to ask ourselves, again and again, is, if Jesus should come to the world today, which one will He establish, a church or an orphanage? You need to answer that question personally.

*The devil prefers to put money in the hand of a sinner that hates God or in the hand of a Christian that has no vision. Those are the two friends of the devil: a sinner that hates God and a Christian with no vision.* You can check the wealthiest segment of the society, they are either sinners that have no plan and nothing to do with God or Christians that have no vision and are not serious with the things that touch God.

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to know the purpose of prosperity and pursue it. When I pursue the purpose of prosperity, I will have the power to prosper. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Isaiah 8:1-9:21, 2 Corinthians 12:1-10, Psalm 55:1-23, Proverbs 23:4-5

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2021
Saturday, 18th September, 2021

*TOPIC: LAWS OF KINGDOM WEALTH FLOW (1)*
Joshua 1:8, 1 Corinthians 15:10

*Today, let’s look at some laws that govern kingdom wealth flow:*

*1) The Law of Opportunity*

There is a law of opportunity when dealing with God. *Don't think about the cost; think about the opportunity.* If the President says, “Come and travel with me”, don't look at what it will cost you. If you look at what it will cost you, you'll miss what it can offer you.

*2) The Law of Respect and Honour*

What you respect and honour, you attract into your life. *People get promoted financially or destroyed financially by respecting the right things or the wrong things.* So if you respect and honour a carrier of financial grace and sow into that grace, you will attract that grace. At a more practical level, respect and honour are key triggers of favour that will bring financial flows into your life. So honour who deserves honour and let respect always go ahead of you.

*3) The Law of Human Responsibility*

Paul’s statement in 1 Cor 15:10 seems contradictory if you don't listen to the Holy Spirit. What it means is that the grace of God will draw a circle for your life and your labour will fill it. *Grace will draw a generous circle for everybody, how much of the circle is filled is your human responsibility.* So, there is a law of human responsibility.

*Nothing spiritual will manifest until it has a physical structure to manifest through.* You don't know what diabetes, diarrhoea, or cancer can do until you see a human body that it has damaged. Likewise, *the blessing and the anointing are spiritual; unless they have a human vessel to move through and a human structure to give them expression, you won't see their effect.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I thank you for your laws. I receive grace to work these laws daily in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Isaiah 28:14-30:11, Galatians 3:23-4:31, Psalm 62:1-12, Proverbs 23:19-21

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2021
Sunday, 19th September, 2021

*TOPIC: LAWS OF KINGDOM WEALTH FLOW (2)*
Psalm 1:1-3, Joshua 1:8, 1 Corinthians 15:10

Today, we shall continue from where we stopped yesterday.

*4) The Law of Work*

Nothing is going to prosper until you activate the law of work. Every man must know his God-ordained and God-given work. If I don't do the work that I am doing now, life will not work for me. I had enough ability to succeed in many fields, but this is the place that He called me to be. Destiny and vision must become W-O-R-K for everybody.

*5) The Law of Gifts and Talents*

Every one of us has been gifted to possess our possessions on the earth; you don't have to steal money from another person. Everybody has some gifts and talent from God; find your own, develop it and deploy it.

*6) The Law of Love*

The Bible says that he that loves silver, shall not be satisfied with it (Eccl. 5:10). Psalm 122:6 says, “They shall prosper that love thee.” Most people that go to church don’t love God, it is money they love and God will check their hearts. What you love is what you will use everything you have to serve.

*7) The Law of Trust*

God does not want you to put your trust in money. He doesn’t expect you to put trust in men either, this includes the men he has used for you in the past. This is why Psalms 146:3 says, “Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save.” God doesn’t want you to put your trust in the channels He has chosen to use but entirely on Him. Psalms 118:8-9: It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in Princes.

*PRAYER:* Father, I thank you for your laws. I receive grace to work these laws daily in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Isaiah 30:12-33:9, Galatians 5:1-12, Psalm 63:1-11, Proverbs 23:22.

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Monday 20th September, 2021

*TOPIC: LAWS OF KINGDOM WEALTH FLOW (3)* - Psalm 1:1-3, Joshua 1:8, 1 Corinthians 15:10

We have looked at seven laws so far, let’s take a look at some more today.

cool *The Law of Ownership*
*In kingdom wealth flow, God is the owner, the Christian is the steward and he must practice accountability*. In capitalism, the man is the owner; in communism, the state is the owner but in Christianity, God is the owner. All silver and gold are God's (Hag. 2:cool; He gives us life to acquire it. When you settle the law of ownership, you must also begin to enter into accountability. You will understand that if it is not yours, you cannot spend it anyhow.

9) *The Law of Divine Demand*
Many years ago the Lord told me, “*My supplies always go to where My demands are placed*”. If God places a demand on you to do certain things, He will supply what is needed. God placed a demand on me to minister the word of God, so there is a supply of revelation. His supplies always go to where His demands are placed.

10) *The Law of the Anointed Joint*
I want you to see certain relationships in the Bible: Lot and Abraham, Pharaoh and Joseph, Laban and Jacob, Esther and King Ahasuerus. *The anointed joint does not have to be somebody superior to you, but it will be somebody that is the entry point of the anointing into your life*. Lot thought the blessing came into his life because of something special about him, until he separated from Abraham and started going down. Pharaoh could not have succeeded without Joseph. Laban actually said that he has learnt by experience that the Lord has blessed him for Jacob’s sake (Genesis 30:27).

*PRAYER*: Father, I thank you for your laws. I receive grace to work these laws daily in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*: Isaiah 33:10-36:22, Galatians 5:13-26, Psalm 64:1-10, Proverbs 23:23
============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:58am On Sep 21, 2021
Tuesday, 21st September, 2021

*TOPIC: LAWS OF KINGDOM WEALTH FLOW (4)*
Genesis 22:14, Joshua 1:8, 1 Corinthians 15:10

*Today, I will like to show you three more laws of kingdom wealth flow.*

*11) The Law of the Altar*

You must have a functional altar where you and God meet. There is a law of the altar for kingdom wealth. When God made this universe, He created your portion into this world. If you don't have a portion in this world, you wouldn't have come. *No matter how bad the economy is, your portion is still watched over by God, but it is in the mountain of the Lord that you will see your portion; in the place of interaction with God!*

*12) The Law of Leadership*

I believe that developing leadership in yourself is one of the greatest things you can do to maximize yourself for your tomorrow. *The more you develop yourself to be a leader, the easier it will be for you to explore everything invested into your creation when God was making you.*

*13) The Law of Priorities*

Don't put other things first and then expect God to be added, put God first and God will add things to you. For the working class people, understand that people that mix up priorities try to find time for God in their very busy schedule, however, *build your own schedule around your relationship with God. Don't build your relationship with God around your schedule.*

*PRAYER:* Thank you Father for these laws. Help me LORD to hide these words in my heart, and work them daily to the glory of your name.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Isaiah 37:1-38:22, Galatians 6:1-18, Psalm 65:1-13, Proverbs 23:24.

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Kumuyi On Women Wearing Trousers / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 245
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.