₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,316,638 members, 5,105,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2019 at 09:20 AM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (7465 Views)

You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body / Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:08am On Dec 12, 2018
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN
WEDNESDAY, 12TH DECEMBER 2018.

YOUR GENDER IS NOT A BARRIER TO FULFILLING YOUR DESTINY
JUDGES 4:13-23

The devil has also fought the greatness of women since the beginning when God said the seed of the woman will bruise his head in Genesis. Furthermore, the Messiah came through the woman and the devil has hated her ever since. He sees the capacity of the woman to birth great destinies that will hurt him and his work, therefore he schemes ways to destroy the woman.

One of the greatest operations of the devil to humiliate women is to strip them Unclad. The devil is the mastermind behind fashion trends that uncover women’s unclothedness, instead of covering it. Many women don’t understand this subtle attack against their destiny and still dress against their destiny. The difference between lies and deception is that a lie is something that is untrue while deception is the presentation of a lie as the truth or the presentation of the truth as a lie. The devil is both a liar and a deceiver. 

Dear woman, you are more than just a female body, you have a divine destiny! It is your God-ordained destiny that informed the gender that God gave you, so don’t let the devil define you or your fashion. Regardless of gender, the same human spirit is in all mankind; therefore, train your spirit-man after God’s plan and purpose to fulfil your destiny.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I embrace Your estimation over my life and destiny. I refuse to let the world shape me. I remain in Your hand, mould me and shape me after Your will in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Amos 7:1-9:15, Revelation 3:7-22, Psalm 131:1-3, Proverbs 29:23

www.spiritmeat.net
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/solaareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:39am On Dec 13, 2018
THURSDAY, 13TH DECEMBER 2018.

TOPIC: THE WRONG PATH OF DESTINY
PSALMS 139:23-24; 2 TIMOTHY 2:19-22

The fourth possible path a man can take is the wrong path that Satan and sin planed for him. Don't follow the path of sin; it will get you into the hands of the devil somewhere. No matter how good it is, no matter how hidden it is, Satan is the one that lays the road of sin. There are road constructions in the spirit put up by the devil. If you are engaged, involving yourself in sexual acts like necking, pecking, kissing and the likes will put you in the trap of the devil.

The devil uses carrots of sin as baits to lure his victims. If you are a banker and you are stealing little money here and there – something you did not work for, one day you will be caught and your destiny will be caged. Don’t continue along the lines of the sinfulness in your life. Go and report yourself to the pastor that God has chosen for you or else you will find yourself in a caged future.

You cannot steal money and say you are giving to God. This is the reason pastors over churches must evaluate what tithes their church members are paying. You cannot justify the wrong things you are doing because you give to church. I once released a lady from our church who went to marry a man who sent his first wife packing. She told me she will bring the man to church and our church will grow but I refused. Pastors, leaders and believers need to be careful against achieving a divine end through a wrong path. Obedience is still better than sacrifice.

PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from every evil tendency that can corrupt my destiny in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Obadiah 1:1-21, Revelation 4:1-11, Psalm 132:1-18, Proverbs 29:24-25

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:14am On Dec 14, 2018
FRIDAY, 14TH DECEMBER 2018.

TOPIC: YOU ARE GOD'S POEM
EPHESIANS 2:10 (AMPLIFIED)

The English dictionary defines workmanship as the article that shows the skill of a workman. The Greek Bible used the word “poema” from which the word “poem” was derived. Like a poem composed by God Himself, you are to bring some sweet rhythm to the ears of God and men. There may be some verses missing but if you allow God, He will restore the missing verses.

If you allow God to be the conductor of the orchestra of your life, it will produce sweet music. It should give you a boost in your thoughts and life that your life is a poem God composed and He adds a new line every now and then. How beautiful! Live expectant because God will continuously add something beautiful to your life. It will be a dangerous thing to damage God's poem by including what God did not write there. How terrible it will be if you write or take the poem from the hand of the Almighty God to write your own nonsense in it.

God wrote it in the poem of Paul's life that he would write two thirds of the New Testament. Had Paul remained in Judaism, he would not have written all those books that shape Christianity. No other person could have brought the details that Paul brought. The only person that had the kind of mind that Paul had was Moses in the Old Testament. What loss it would have been to the economy of Heaven if Paul did not heed the Master's call to enter into his destiny. Will you allow Him to finish the poem He started in your life?

PRAYER: Lord, I believe Your plan for my life to be the best. I cooperate with Your will; show me daily the path that I should follow and the works ordained for me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jonah 1:1-4-11, Revelation 5:1-14, Psalm 133:1-3, Proverbs 29:26-27

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:14am On Dec 15, 2018
SATURDAY, 15TH DECEMBER 2018.

YOU ARE THE BEST MAN FOR YOUR GOD-DESIGNED DESTINY
1 CORINTHIANS 12:12-21

There are untold losses to the economy of heaven arising from those who lived and died without discovering and fulfilling their destiny. You are the best candidate for the destiny God planned for you.

If you don’t do what God planned for you to do, He will find a replacement, but you are the best for what God raised you for. That is why you must fight to preserve yourself and make yourself available to God because nobody thinks like you or sees life the way you do; you are just you! Be careful that you are not de-emphasizing your place in God’s eternal plan. You have your place and it is important that you take yourself serious and keep qualifying yourself for the divine opportunities allocated to your destiny.

When I am invited to an assembly to preach and the minister who just finished preaching before I was called up was one whose manner of preaching is to shout and excite the people, people wonder at my soft speaking. However, twenty minutes into my message, the Holy Spirit has drawn their hearts because I am me. You are you, you are not me. I have something to contribute that you cannot; you also have something to contribute that I cannot. 

Understanding this truth helps you to pursue your destiny to the fullest because there are people that are allocated to be touched by God through your life, calling and ministry. Your destiny may lie in ministry (like me) or in governance like Joseph and Daniel or in family like Mary the mother of Jesus, or the mother of John and Charles Wesley. If you would only take yourself serious from today, then only can God determine how far you will go.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I refuse to be a loss to the economy of heaven. I receive grace to get to the height of my divine destiny in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Micah 1:1-4:13, Revelation 6:1-17, Psalm 134:1-3, Proverbs 30:1-4

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2018
SUNDAY, 16TH DECEMBER 2018.

NO OCCULTIC OPERATION CAN SHUT DOWN YOUR DESTINY
PSALMS 68:6; ISAIAH 8:9-10; HEBREWS 11:23

The parents of Moses in the Bible saw something beautiful on him when he was born. What they saw was an aura in the spirit- not just physical features. The Scripture above says, “...they saw he was a proper child...” It was not the birth of Moses that brought the news that a deliverer had arisen to deliver Israel from Egypt. God had given the prophecy of a deliverer through Abraham and same had been passed down by mouth from generations and had become a legend.

Interpreting Scripture from Scripture, one can conclude (though the Bible does not expressly say so) that around the time Moses was born there was a communication from the occult to Pharaoh warning him that the deliverer of the children of Israel was born. Pharaoh's wise men must have seen a similitude of the star the wise men saw at the birth of Jesus which told them somebody was coming to rescue the Jews. Pharaoh, like Herod, made a law to kill the Hebrew male babies; and to make it legal he said he wanted to prevent them from joining their enemies to fight them. 
The act of Moses' mother and sister shows the kind of faith that divine destiny puts in people to facilitate that destiny.

Regardless of what the devil intends against your destiny, God will always join you to an authentic servant of God to preserve His will for your life if only you will obey. Rebellious people always end up in the dry land.

PRAYER: 
Lord, lead me to my place of safety where my destiny will flourish in full. Show me Your loving kindness in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Micah 5:1-7:20, Revelation 7:1-17, Psalm 135:1-21, Proverbs 30:5-6

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:02am On Dec 17, 2018
Monday, 17th December, 2018

GOD HAS PREORDAINED YOUR DESTINY BEFORE BIRTH.
Jeremiah 1:1-10.

People generally have the idea that human beings start existing at birth, but this is not so. Existence predates birth. God said in Jer.1:5 “Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee.” This Scripture makes it an offence to commit abortion because the act denies that what is formed in the belly, called a foetus, is a divine work.

As far as natural birth is concerned, Jeremiah was the son of Hilkiah, who came from the family of priests. Therefore, he was involved in priestly activities in Israel at that time. By natural circumstances, Jeremiah was a part of a hierarchy of priests. He may even have been a junior priest at that time because there were older members of his clan that would be higher up the ladder, but by divine ordination he was supposed to be a prophet. There was therefore a conflict between his life and his divine destiny.

Is there currently a conflict between your natural life and your divine destiny? Sometimes the conflict is not too serious as in Jeremiah’s case, but at other times they could be completely opposite each other; like that of Saul of Tarsus who was ordained to be an Apostle, but was a murderer of the church he was supposed to be planting. One can find oneself in that kind of situation.

What you can make of your life will always be less than what God wants to make of your life! It is wisdom to surrender to what God wants to make of your life.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray for a divine alignment of my life to what you have preordained me to be in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Nahum 1:1-3:19, Revelation 8:1-13, Psalm 136:1-26, Proverbs 30:7-9

www.spiritmeat.net
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun LiveSTREAMING
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:27am On Dec 18, 2018
Tuesday, 18th December, 2018

THE POWER OF A CORRECT MARRIAGE IN DESTINY FULFILMENT.
Genesis 2:18.

There are three institutions that God established on the earth that human beings must never hijack. Every time we hijack them, we get into trouble. They are: the human family (based on the institution of biblical marriage), human government and the Church. In today’s devotional, I will focus on the institution of marriage. Marriage is not a human idea. It was not Adam that woke up one day and felt it was not good to be alone; it was God that saw the need. It was part of His plan.

Religious people have wrongly interpreted that passage as saying ‘help-mate’. That is not what the Bible says. The Bible states it as ‘help meet’-‘fitted’ or ‘suited’ for him to accomplish his purpose. A helper, an assistant and not an inferior person. Whenever the Scripture is misinterpreted, it invites trouble. This is what has produced bad marriages where the man wants to rule over his wife. He has the idea that since his wife is there to help him, that makes him superior.

Your doctor helps you but is not inferior to you, neither is your lawyer. So, when God called the woman a help that the man needs, He was talking about a professionally specialized assistant that must be recognized and respected. Many men are walking like lame people, stumbling from one error to another because they have not begun to respect the help that is in their wives. Some men respect every other woman in their lives except their wives because they have misinterpreted that word ‘help’ to mean inferior. That is very wrong.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to correctly team up with my spouse to fulfil the destiny of our marriage in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Habakkuk 1:1-3:19, Revelation 9:1-21, Psalm 137:1-9, Proverbs 30:10

www.spiritmeat.net
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:51am On Dec 19, 2018
WEDNESDAY, 19TH DECEMBER 2018.

MASTERING TIME TO FULFIL YOUR JOURNEY
PSALM 90:12-17

God does not deal with us in years; He deals with us in hours and days. The years will be taken care of in the hours and the days. God wants to teach us how to handle the hours and days correctly, to do what we are supposed to do with them so that the days can be what they are supposed to be by design.

Your life is a mysterious substance, packaged in pockets of time and you must be careful who you are spending those parcels of time with. Whether five minutes or ten minutes, that is your life going away. Anybody that wastes your time is actually wasting your life. Any activity you spend your time doing that does not contribute to your destiny is a waste of part of your life; you will not get it back. This is why people’s salaries are very important to them. For most people, that is a month of their life they will never get back.

Jesus said, “I come to do your will, it is written of me in the volume of the books.” So, you see that God has a book about you; about what you are to accomplish. There is a second book that an angel assigned to you is writing in about you, without emotion. On the Day of Judgment, the two books will be opened.

If you don't learn how to number your days, you will not gain a heart of wisdom. The heart of wisdom will come back like a cycle to help you master your days and hours to do what you are supposed to do so that you can become what you are supposed to become.

PRAYER: 
Lord, give me wisdom to master and use time to my advantage and profit in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Zephaniah 1:1-3:20, Revelation 10:1-11, Psalm 138:1-8, Proverbs 30:11-14

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:58am On Dec 20, 2018
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN*
THURSDAY, 20TH DECEMBER 2018.

*TOPIC: ACCURACY SURPASSES LENGTH OF YEARS IN DESTINY (1)*
PHILIPPIANS 1:23, 2 TIMOTHY 4:7-8

Jesus lived for thirty-three and a half years and did everything that the Father sent Him to do. Only two people in the Bible said, “I have finished my race.” Jesus was one and Paul was the other person. I am sure there will be other people that will finish. I am planning to finish my race! Jesus said, “I have finished the work that you gave me, I concluded it.” At thirty-three and a half years, He died because part of the work He was to do was to die. It is not part of your work to die like that because your death will not save anybody. So, you must remain alive to finish your work. Paul finished in such a way that he had extra time.

In writing to the Philippians, he said in Philippians 1:23 “For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better.” He said, “if I depart, I am going to my reward but if I stay, I will help many more people on the road of faith.” So he decided that he would stay.

Apostle Paul finished his work and that must be your goal. God gave some men in the Bible as examples for others. Some are good examples while some are negative examples. Paul is an example of how to live your life so that even if you have made a mistake at the beginning, you can still come back to fulfill your purpose with extra time. You can now look around and help other people and then you can go home whenever you are ready.

*PRAYER:* Lord, my length of days on earth I will fulfil, doing your purpose and destiny for my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Haggai 1:1-2:23, Revelation 11:1-19, Psalm 139:1-24, Proverbs 30:15-16

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:53am On Dec 21, 2018
FRIDAY, 21ST DECEMBER 2018.

TOPIC: ACCURACY SURPASSES LENGTH OF YEARS IN DESTINY (2)
LUKE 12: 13, 14

You must understand that there are decisions God has made over your life which you cannot negotiate or contradict. You must understand, embrace and live with it; otherwise, you can create problems and complications. Luke 12:13 was addressed to Jesus as thus: “And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me. And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?”

In the passage of today, Jesus never crossed into what God did not tell Him to do. I think our passion, which is part of our soul, must not enter into the realm of our spirit. It is not our reasoning that should take decisions.

God is looking for accuracy to come into your life. The first thing that God works in your life after you become born again is to bring you into accuracy as far as His original counsel for your life is concerned. God wants to begin to fine-tune every area of inaccuracy that is creating complications, complexities and difficulties. He wants to bring you back.

The problem of the body of Christ today is that we lack prophetic Pastors. We have too many Pastors that their stomachs are their ruling force. Instead of calling people to the purpose, plan and accuracy of God for their lives, they are pampering people so that money can keep coming to them. If Jesus should appear now, what do you think they will get? How much of what they are doing now tallies with what is in the book that God has written?

PRAYER: Lord, remove every form of illegal distraction on my road of destiny and make me focus on the core activities you have called me into in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Zechariah 1:1-21, Revelation 12:1-17, Psalm 140:1-13, Proverbs 30:17

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:32am On Dec 22, 2018
SATURDAY, 22ND DECEMBER 2018.

ALTERNATIVES TO YOUR DESTINY (1)
HEBREWS 11:23-24

Natural alternatives
The first category is Natural Alternatives. There are natural alternatives to your destiny and you must know that. Some are good while some are bad. Some of them are:

a) Your ancestry: What you could have been in the flesh naturally or in your ancestry. For example, if your father is a king ancestrally, you are a prince and you can reign as a king. That could be an alternative if God called you to be a Pastor, an Apostle or a missionary.

b) Your birth: The person who gave birth to you could have plans for you - what you could be by virtue of your surname. This is also an alternative to your destiny. 

c) Your education

d) Your talents: Talent alone will not take you into your destiny. Talent is natural and can give you an alternative destiny.

e) Your circumstances:
This is the worst scenario. Many people think you have to be African in your thinking because you are African by origin. Esther was an orphan, but God gave her Mordecai. By listening to Mordecai, she became a queen and a saviour. Circumstance is what happens to you, but your destiny is who you really are. I once told a widow that, “Being a widow is an occurrence and an event that happened to you, but who really are you? Let that take over now”. Life's mistakes will be part of your circumstances.

Two things bring changes into your life: accidents and decisions. If the changes in your life are due more to accidents, you will go anywhere serious in life. However, you have the power to make a decision about how things will be, even if an accident has happened.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I receive grace to take decisions in the direction of my destiny in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Zechariah 2:1-3:10, Revelation 13:1-13:18, Psalm 141:1-10, Proverbs 30:18-20

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:28am On Dec 23, 2018
The Spirit Meat Daily Devotional Guide

ALTERNATIVES TO YOUR DESTINY (2) - HEBREWS 11:23-24
By Rev. Olusola & Rev. Oyenike Areogun

The other categories of alternatives to your destiny are what you could have been outside the destiny God has planned for you. Know them to avoid them when they show up.

1. What We Could Have Been in Sin: What you can be by your natural heritage is what we dealt with yesterday, but what you can be in sin is also very important. If you were not born again and sin matured in your life, what do you think you would have become? Have you ever thought about that? Some people would have been gangsters because the devil will offer that to them. There are some women that if they were not born again, they would have been prostitutes. You must recognise that you could have been something in crime, sin or errors of life.

2. What We Could Have Been in the Fall: What you could be in the fall is the curse of the fall of man. When you get born again and you don't take the process of God to bring you into your destiny seriously, the ancestral curse that is hanging over your ancestral line will show up in your life. I told a young brother who is a very brilliant doctor, going somewhere to happen but girls were after him, that he had a problem with women which was a manifestation of the ancestral curse of polygamy showing up in his life. If he will not walk on that road, he has to embrace the details of his destiny.
PRAYER: Lord, help me to rise above whatever I could have been in sin and the fall in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Zechariah 4:1-5:11, Revelation 14:1-20, Psalm 142:1-7, Proverbs 30:21-23
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:10am On Dec 24, 2018
MONDAY, 24TH DECEMBER 2018.

ALTERNATIVES TO YOUR DESTINY (3)
GALATIANS 2:2

Hanging over every lineage is a call or a curse. There is something you could have been in the curse and you must avoid it like a plague.

3. What We Could Have Been in the Curse
Destiny is not a road that allows for everything in your life. You cannot walk everywhere. When you get inside this box of destiny, you have to condition and control yourself to handle the things within the confines of your destiny. There are words that are associated with destiny. They include: discipline, direction and destination.
The curse alternative is where a person is manifesting the script of a witch. The longer a man stays outside of Christ, the more endangered his life becomes. He becomes open to any kind of demon that wants to assault and re-write his destiny. Many people think that the devil just wants to kill them. No. It is not everybody the devil wants to kill because of the capacity inside their lives. There are people that the devil wants to re-write their destiny so that they can run another race entirely.

I pray for you that you will not run in vain. I was reading a book years ago of a man that in his zeal to become successful did everything, and then he had a dream one night and saw himself climbing a ladder. The ladder was lying on the side of a building but as he was climbing the ladder, he didn't notice that the ladder was shifting, and by the time he got to the top of the ladder, it was on another building entirely. That was the picture of his life. May you not get to the end and find out that you have run a wrong race. It is important that we need to understand that as God's people. If you find out early, you can make corrections easier and corrections are less expensive.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I receive divine help and assistance to run the right race and to run it effectively in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Zechariah 6:1-7:14, Revelation 15:1-8, Psalm 143:1-12, Proverbs 30:24-28

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:07am On Dec 25, 2018
TUESDAY, 25TH DECEMBER 2018.

TOPIC: LIVE YOUR LIFE TO ALWAYS BE GOD’S NUMBER ONE CHOICE
1 KINGS 19: 4, 18

God will not change His plan. If the man He has chosen will not agree to His plan, He will change the man. The gifts and callings are without repentance. If you refuse to fulfill what God sent you here to do, He will take you back home and you will give account there for failing. He will find somebody else to do it. The burden of the faithful is more responsibilities. God will look for somebody faithful and responsible to take up assignments for Him. May God not give your assignments to another person.

You may not have found the exact details of your calling before you get on the road but when you get on the road of your destiny, the assignments will begin to define you step by step. There is one destiny, but many assignments will get you there. Some assignments are palatable while some of them are not palatable. You must embrace them, take them and keep doing them.

I told the Lord that I will live in such a way that every time He looks on the earth for the person that is qualified to do what He called me to do on the earth, I will be His number one choice. I will make it impossible for God to pick somebody else to do what I am supposed to do. Make the same consecration for yourself. Whatever God wants you to do on the earth; you will make it impossible for another person to take your place. Pray for yourself that what you have been called to do, what God has marked with your name, you will live your life in such a way that God will not have any cause to look for a replacement for you for it to be done.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray for grace to always be your number one choice in the original choice upon my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

NOTE: MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thank God that you are alive to see this year's Christmas. The best gift you can give to Christ today is to genuinely lead someone to Christ and I want to challenge you to do that today. Lead a soul to Christ and I am certain Jesus will be glad you did!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Zechariah 8:1-23, Revelation 16:1-21, Psalm 144:1-15, Proverbs 30:29-31

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:51am On Dec 26, 2018
WEDNESDAY, 26TH DECEMBER, 2018

IF YOU DON'T DO IT, SOMEBODY ELSE WILL DO IT.
ACTS 13:22; 1 SAMUEL 15:28; 1 KINGS 19:4,18.

If God chose you to do something and you fail to do it, somebody else will do it. There is nothing that scares me in the spirit more than that; that what I should do while I am alive, somebody else has done. God doesn't argue with anybody. He just raises somebody else to do it. I told some people that some of them will make more money by mistake than others make on purpose. I said it is not for them; it is for God’s purpose and He will say, “I want you to do this for me with that money.” If you don't do it, somebody else will do it.

If God says He wants you to talk to someone or preach the gospel to someone in your office, if you don't do it, you may discover that three days later, somebody lesser than you has led the person to Christ. There are people that God called to be Pastors, but they say they won't accept it. A day will come when you will see your replacement doing what you are supposed to do in a better way even though you are more qualified. You may be sitting down in church while somebody is singing in the choir, but you know you can do better than the person. That person singing is your replacement.

I pray that what I am sharing with you will touch your spirit somewhere and start a fire that nothing will quench in your soul so that you will embrace your assignment and take it seriously. Somebody told a servant of God that he was doing damage to the Queen's grammar. He said, “I’m using all the English I have. What are you doing with yours?” As you read this, if you are one of those that what they are becoming by their talent is competing with what they are supposed to become under God, say, “God, help me not to walk in an alternative destiny.”

PRAYER: Sweet Holy Spirit, help me to give my best to what God has called me to. My replacer will be jobless in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Zechariah 9:1-17, Revelation 17:1-18, Psalm 145:1-21, Proverbs 30:32

www.spiritmeat.net
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:14am On Dec 27, 2018
THURSDAY, 27TH DECEMBER 2018.

SEPARATION FOR ARRIVAL AT YOUR DESTINATION
GENESIS 22:1-5

I want you to think of two friends, with one of them going in the south direction and the other going north. When they get to the bus station in the same town, there must be a time that they will bid each other goodbye if either of them will get to his or her destination. Gen. 22:5 “And Abraham said to his young men, “Stay here with the donkey; the lad and I will go yonder and worship, and we will come back to you.” This is separation for arrival. If you will arrive at your destination, you must separate from people that are not worth getting close to. It is not everybody that is going to the same place with you. For you to get to the next level that God has for you, you will pay a price, and you must not bring people who have not paid the same price as you up to the same platform. For every journey, there is a price to be paid.

You have to walk a road. You must qualify yourself to move on, but if there is somebody who is not qualifying himself, and you keep such person around you, you are looking for trouble. If you have a company and you are qualifying yourself to take that company to the next level, if you promote any member of staff that is not qualifying himself to go to the next level, you are promoting him into rebellion against you. You are promoting him to destroy your company, whatever your reasons are for promoting him. NOT EVERYBODY IS FIT AND QUALIFIED TO GO UP WITH YOU TO THE NEXT PLACE.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I pray for a divine separation from men that are not part of my tomorrow in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Zechariah 10:1-11:17, Revelation 18:1-24, Psalm 146:1-10, Proverbs 30:33

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:03am On Dec 29, 2018
SATURDAY, 29TH DECEMBER 2018.

SEPARATION FOR HEARING
GENESIS 13:14, ISAIAH 6:1-8

God speaks, but it is not everybody that hears, because they are not separated. For all the years that Lot was in the life of Abraham, the voice of the Lord was absent in Abraham’s life but as soon as Lot was separated, the voice of God came clear. If you want to hear the voice of the Lord clearly, then you must separate from some people. You can’t be listening to the cacophony of the voices of men in which everybody is offering their opinions and expect the voice of God to be clear to you. The higher you are in leadership, the more you must practice separation for hearing clearly.
You can’t afford to sit with people every time and be talking incessantly. You must practice separation for hearing regularly and constantly. In Acts of Apostles chapter 10, they were setting food for Peter when the anointing came, and he fell into a trance. His ministry to the Gentiles came when he was hungry. What if he decided to wait until after the food?

You need to separate to hear God. You need to clarify the voices that are speaking to you. There are voices of men, voices of demons, voices of our spirit, voices of our prejudice and so on talking to you. You must separate them from the voice of the Holy Ghost so that you can know exactly what you are doing in life. Sometimes, our eyes are on two things and you wonder which is right. Crossed eyes is a problem in the spirit. It is time to separate so you can see clearly.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I pray for heightened sensitivity and open ears to pick divine signals in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Zechariah 14:1-21, Revelation 20:1-15, Psalm 148:1-14, Proverbs 31:8-9

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:54am On Dec 30, 2018
SUNDAY, 30TH DECEMBER 2018.

SEPARATION FOR YOUR VISION
ROMANS 8:28-29 (AMP), 1 CORINTHIANS 2:8, GENESIS 50:20

Rom. 8:28 (AMP) “We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labour] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose.” There is a design that God is working out with everything, not only the good things but the bad also. The lie of Potiphar’s wife was not a good thing, but it fit into a pattern for good. If Potiphar’s wife had known that her lie would result in Joseph getting to the throne quicker, she wouldn’t have lied. The next time his brothers saw him, they were grovelling before him. If they had known that selling him would be the first step to fulfilling the dream they were fighting, they would not have sold him.

When you don’t have a vision, you do things that will be working for somebody else’s vision. If the devil knew that by killing Esther’s parents and making her an orphan, she will become a queen and a saviour, he would have left them alone. If you don’t have a vision for your life, if you don’t know what to do, find somebody that is pursuing a divine vision and key into that. Lack of vision is a very dangerous thing because vision tells you what and who to separate from. You must not separate from people that will be a blessing to you. Don’t get involved in issues of life before you find out the vision of God for your life.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I receive all things around me working together for the plan you have drawn out for me in Jesus’ name. Amen! 

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Malachi 1:1-2:17, Revelation 21:1-27, Psalm 149:1-9, Proverbs 31:10-24

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:29am On Dec 31, 2018

SEPARATION THAT LEADS TO BLESSINGS - GENESIS 49:26

When God wants to bless you specially, he separates you. There are general blessings and there are specific blessings. The Bible says He causes His rain to fall on the just and the unjust (Matt. 5:45). That is general blessing. But His deliverance doesn’t happen to the just and the unjust. The Bible says the righteous will escape but the wicked will be taken (Prov. 11:cool.

God always separates. He separated between the Jews and the Egyptians in Egypt. The Jews were in Goshen and there was no problem in Goshen. There was light there but in Egypt, there was darkness. God said He did all that so that the world will know He has put a distinction between the Egyptians and Israel (Exo. 11:7b). You can’t be serving God seriously and He will not separate you when He is giving out His blessing.

Joseph was separated from the rest of his brethren and look at the blessings that came upon him. The Bible says, “They shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.” (Gen. 49:26). Blessing is something you provoke, and it is an individual thing. Five people can be in a place and one of them does something that provokes the blessing of God and then God puts that blessing on him.

Respond to the separation of God that leads to blessing. Fasting is one of such separations that leads to blessing. It is a separation for revelation. Fasting is a booster to any spiritual activity. It also helps to connect to gifts of the Spirit.
PRAYER: Lord, I ask for strength to stand by the divine demands for me to separate from whatever can hinder me from pressing into my blessings in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Malachi 3:1-4:6, Revelation 22:1-21, Psalm 150:1-6, Proverbs 31:25-31
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 10:03am On Jan 01

OBTAINING GRACE TO HELP - ROMANS 8:26-28; HEBREWS 4:16

Dearly Beloved, Welcome to 2019!

This new-year promises to be a year of great exploits as God has spoken to us at the Dream Centre that year 2019, we are Marvellously Helped. As a direct outflow of that, Spirit Meat will focus on the help that God gives us in our walk with Him.

Some believers are so deaf in the spirit that they don’t know how God plans to help them. While you are expecting a kind of visitation from the Lord, it will serve you better to know what He has pledged to do for you. Romans 8:26 (J.B. Phillips) says “The Spirit of God not only maintains this hope within us but helps us in our present limitations. For example, we do not know how to pray worthily as sons of God, but His Spirit within us is actually praying for us in those agonizing longings which never find words.”

All through this month, we will focus on how to pray worthily as sons and daughters of God; how to operate effectively in the spirit realm with the help of the Holy Spirit; and how the Holy Spirit helps our infirmity. The major way the Holy Spirit helps believers in prayer is to help you talk to the heavenly Father WORTHILY as a son or daughter of God; praying in a manner that is worthy of your status as a son of God. Unaided by the Holy Spirit, we do not know how to pray as we ought and that is the first aspect of the marvelous help that God has promised us this year.
PRAYER: Sweet Holy Spirit, I confess that I do not know how to pray as I ought. Help me to pray worthily in my walk with God this year and beyond in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 1:1-2:25, Matthew 1:1-2:12, Psalm 1:1-6, Proverbs 1:1-6
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:10am On Jan 02
WEDNESDAY, 2ND JANUARY 2019

PRAYING WORTHILY AS CHILDREN OF GOD
JOB 31:37B; HEBREWS 4:16

Yesterday, we started considering how the Holy Spirit helps us in our walk with God and the first way He does so is by helping us to pray worthily as children of God. Today, we will see a few definitions on what it means to pray worthily as sons of God:

1.  Praying with the fearless boldness and confident trust of a son: Job 31:37b says “Like a prince I would approach Him.” Hebrews 4:16 says “Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”

2. Praying with the consciousness that you are always welcome by God: Jesus has given us a favourable and confidential introduction to the Father. We have an open door every time we go to Him in prayer. The Holy Spirit maintains this consciousness in our hearts. It would be easier to feel condemned than bold were it not for the Holy Spirit who constantly reassures our hearts.

3. Asking for things that glorify our Father: God desires His children to have big visions from Him and to exercise solid faith for those visions. He is glorified with such prayers.

4. Praying with the eye-view of God: This helps you to see everything happening around you the way God sees it – and we will not ever panic again in our lives when we do. That is what the Holy Ghost does. He is like the representative of a foreign partner in a business venture sited in another country, who always sits on board meetings to give the view point of the foreign partners on every decision.

PRAYER: 
Sweet Holy Spirit, I permit You to tell me the will of the Father for my life and destiny. I receive grace to follow through on your leading in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Genesis 3:1-4:26, Matthew 2:13-3:6, Psalm 2:1-12, Proverbs 1:7-9

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:34am On Jan 03
THURSDAY, 3RD JANUARY 2019

OBTAINING THE SAVING HELP OF THE LORD (1)
HEBREWS 7:25; LUKE 22:31-32

The Holy Ghost presents Heaven’s interest and He is always on hand to give you the view of God on situations around you. This gives your faith a tremendous boost because the Holy Spirit makes the ongoing intercession of Jesus real in our lives.

In Hebrews 7:25 where the Bible says “Save to the uttermost” it means “to make sound completely.” Jesus Christ our Lord is committed to make sound completely those who keep coming to God through Him. He does this work of making us sound by carrying on a ministry of intercession on behalf of each believer. Although this ministry is going on in heaven, if it will result in soundness and results for you as a believer, you need to open up to the ministry of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Ghost is the One that keeps on bringing us unto God through Jesus. On a daily basis, He makes real the things that the intercessory ministry of Jesus does on our behalf. Let me show you a clear example in Luke 22:31-32: “And the Lord said, "Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren.”

This is a very illuminating example of the effect of the present-day ministry of Jesus as our High Priest at the right hand of the Father. It was the intercession of Christ on Peter’s behalf that sustained his faith in the day of trial.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I open up my life, family, destiny, career and all to everything Your ongoing intercession is supplying in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Genesis 5:1-7:24, Matthew 3:7-4:11, Psalm 3:1-8, Proverbs 1:10-19

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:05am On Jan 04
FRIDAY, 4TH JANUARY 2019

OBTAINING THE SAVING HELP OF THE LORD (2)
JOHN 17:11-15; HEBREWS 7:25; LUKE 22:31-32

If Jesus is not presently carrying on a continuous intercessory ministry on behalf of each individual believer at the right hand of God, our faith will not survive Satan’s onslaught for a day. The condemnation that Satan brings will be enough to batter us, but glory to God, Jesus does carry on such a ministry on our behalf.

The Holy Spirit is the One that creates the reality of the result of this most successful of all intercessory prayers in our daily lives, especially that of strengthening our faith and our human spirit. Look at another of such prayers that gives a glimpse into what Jesus is praying for us today:

John 17:11 says, “Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.” If Jesus was that concerned when He was about to leave the earth, is it not logical to see that He will not cease asking the Father to keep us until we finally meet Him? John 17:15 says, “I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.” 1 John 5:18 also says, “We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.” The Holy Spirit makes real this prayer for our preservation on a daily basis.

PRAYER: 
Thank you Lord for Your ongoing prayers in my life. I receive grace to prioritize my Quiet Time daily in order to receive what Your intercession brings into my life in Jesus’ name.
Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Genesis 8:1-10:32, Matthew 4:12-25, Psalm 4:1-8, Proverbs 1:20-23

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:56am On Jan 05
SATURDAY, 5TH JANUARY, 2019

TOPIC: OBTAINING THE SAVING HELP OF THE LORD (3)
EXODUS 17:8-13; 1 CORINTHIANS 9:27

All Bible interpreters agree that Moses was a type of Jesus. Moses acted as a Prophet and Intercessor for Israel. It was the intercession of Moses that resulted in the victory of Joshua and the people of Israel over Amalek. Amalek is a type of the flesh. You will notice that Joshua actually had to go into the battle with Amalek but Moses went up the mount of God.

The believer is called to wage warfare against the flesh; he is expected to put his flesh under. The intercession of Jesus, like that of Moses, plays a major role in the victory of the believer over the flesh. The Holy Spirit is the One who brings the effects of that intercession into reality in our lives on a daily basis. Without this work of the Holy Ghost, it will be next to impossible for the believer to gain victory over the flesh. Thank God, unlike Moses, our Intercessor Jesus Christ, never grows weary. His intercession makes perfect victory over Satan, the flesh and the world possible; and the Holy Spirit makes the victory efficacious in our lives.

Can you begin to get a picture of how the ministry of the Lord Jesus as our Intercessor now at the right hand of the Father and the Holy Ghost as our Intercessor in our hearts on the earth are linked to produce the results that the intercession of Jesus is obtaining in our lives now?

PRAYER: Lord, I embrace the help that Your intercession is making available in my life and destiny; I receive personal victory in putting my flesh under in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 11:1-13:4, Matthew 5:1-26, Psalm 5:1-12, Proverbs 1:24-28

www.spiritmeat.net
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:49am On Jan 06
SUNDAY, 6TH JANUARY 2019

OBTAINING THE SAVING HELP OF THE LORD (4)
EXODUS 28:9-12; HEBREWS 7:20-27

Remember that all that happened to Israel of old were written for our admonition and learning as examples for us now. Observing Israel of old, we know that there is a tabernacle in heaven – the real one – where our own High Priest, Jesus, has gone in for us. Aaron, a type of Jesus as high priest, always carried on the shoulders the names of the children of Israel in settings of gold before God for a memorial. Should we not believe that Jesus the better High Priest who has entered a better tabernacle is bearing our names before God for a remembrance always?

The shoulders are very suggestive. It connotes the picture of a loving shepherd carrying a frail lamb on his shoulders when the road gets too rough or when it is tired. Jesus carries our names before the Lord every day and the Holy Ghost makes this real by bearing us up in our weaknesses daily. Jesus keeps on bearing us up into the grace, favour and mercy of God, and the Holy Ghost keeps on making it real in our lives. This is the beauty of the Holy Spirit in our lives here on the earth. 

You need to live your life conscious of the ongoing intercession of Jesus on your behalf. How would you act if you knew a very wealthy friend of yours just credited your bank account with five thousand dollars? Do more than that because the unending intercession of Jesus has gone ahead of you.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I receive the fullness of the outworking of your intercession for me and all that concerns me in Jesus’ name. Amen! 

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
Genesis 13:5-15:21, Matthew 5:27-48, Psalm 6:1-10, Proverbs 1:29-33

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:33am On Jan 07
MONDAY, 7TH JANUARY 2019

OBTAINING THE SAVING HELP OF THE LORD (5)
EXODUS 28:9-12; 1 CORINTHIANS 10:1-11

Another truth that comes clear in observing Israel and Aaron of old is that names were written on precious stones called onyx stones and Aaron bore them before the Lord. Of course, every student of the Bible knows that to bear the name before the Lord means to bear them into the Holy of Holies where the Shekinah Glory of God resides – there, splendour and majesty of God resided.

The onyx stone is a stone with layers of different colours, and when light in different waves of brilliance falls on it, it reflects the different shades of colours. That is, every time Aaron entered the Holy of Holies and the light of God’s marvelous presence fell on those stones with the names engraved on them, they radiated the glory of God back with and in their peculiar shades of brilliance.

The bearing up of the believer by Jesus into the actual presence of the Father coupled with the ministry of the Holy Ghost making real in our lives what Jesus is dong in heaven, results in the believer radiating the glory of God for the world to see. The more you, as a believer, allow the Holy Ghost to carry on His ministry in your life, the more of the radiance of heaven He manifests. This results in our ability to approach the Father like princes. Things that make it easy for the Holy Spirit to operate in your life include praying regularly in tongues; prompt obedience to God’s word and living a sinless life.

PRAYER: 
Holy Spirit, have Your way and have Your say in my life. I pledge that my body will not be a cage to You. My body is the temple of God and I will ensure You have a free course in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen! 

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Genesis 16:1-18:15, Matthew 6:1-24, Psalm 7:1-17, Proverbs 2:1-5

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:38am On Jan 08
Tuesday, 8th January, 2019.

KINGDOM PRINCIPLES THAT HELP YOUR OPERATIONS IN THE SPIRIT REALM (1)
PROVERBS 18:20-21; ISAIAH 34:16; 1 CORINTHIANS 2:13.

Principle One: You must understand the principle of speaking words. The spirit realm is the realm where words carry more power than guns or money.

The very universe was created by words. Battles in the spirit realm are fought, won, or lost through words. The Bible has so much to say about words that we will do well to study how to use our words to get us good things from that realm. Note this: We can’t have anything in this physical realm except what we obtain from the spiritual realm. The Bible says, “A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven (Joh. 3:27).” The purchasing agent in that realm is WORDS. It is very comforting to note that Paul says the Holy Ghost will teach us the words to use.

1 Corinthians 2:13 (NIV) says “This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words” (in other words you could say dressing spiritual truths in adequate words). The only way to get words that will purchase things from these or words that will increase your purchasing power in the spirit realm is to get them from the Bible. When you have done this, then take the advice in Hosea 14:2 “Take words with you …”

Begin now to use those words to purchase all of the good things you desire. Some people are speaking wrong things out and purchasing death. Your satisfaction in this life depends on what you are purchasing with your tongue from the spirit realm.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive sensitivity to use the right words in my life. Deliver me from the consequence of negative words in my past in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 18:16-19:38, Matthew 6:25-7:14, Psalm 8:1-9, Proverbs 2:6-15

www.spiritmeat.net
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:14am On Jan 09
Wednesday, 9th January, 2019.

KINGDOM PRINCIPLES THAT HELP YOUR OPERATIONS IN THE SPIRIT REALM (2)
MARK 11:24; ROMANS 4:17; HEBREWS 11:1-2.

Principle Two: The spirit realm is the realm of eternity as opposed to the realm of time.
There is no space, time or distance in the spirit realm. Immediately you kneel down to pray, you are in the presence of God and your spirit is present with Him. 1 Corinthians 5:3 says we are present with the Lord in the spirit. What a lovely thought! Immediately your voice is heard in heaven, immediately also your request is granted.

But there will be a time lag between the time you receive the answer in the spirit realm and the time your answer becomes a physical reality. This is something quite obvious throughout the Scriptures. In that interval, your faith needs to stand strong for the evidence of what you have already received in the spirit realm.

Assume you prayed at time T1. Jesus said at that time T1 you have entered the spirit realm and God’s presence, and you received your answer in the spirit realm – all at time T1. So it will be very logical to believe you have received at that time T1 since faith does not deal with what you can see physically but with those things you can see spiritually. That’s why Jesus said BELIEVE instead of see. Then He says “you will have them”. That word introduces a time lag.
PRAYER: LORD, I thank You because whatever I ask in faith, I receive of You. Help me to keep my faith steady until my answer manifests physically in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 20:1-22:24, Matthew 7:15-29, Psalm 9:1-12, Proverbs 2:16-22

www.spiritmeat.net
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:30am On Jan 10
THURSDAY, 10TH JANUARY, 2019.

TOPIC: KINGDOM PRINCIPLES THAT HELP YOUR OPERATIONS IN THE SPIRIT REALM (3)
COLOSSIANS 1: 12-13; JOHN 3:3; PSALM 103:19

Principle Three: There are two kingdoms in the spirit realm and these two kingdoms are eternally opposed to one another.

Every human being belongs spiritually to either of these kingdoms. The Kingdom of God is the Kingdom of light; the kingdom of devil is the kingdom of darkness. Everyone was born in sin into the kingdom of Satan through the fall of Adam; you also enter the Kingdom of God by the New Birth. You have to be born-again to be in the Kingdom of God which is the Kingdom of light.

The kingdom of darkness is always in contest against the Kingdom of God but the Kingdom of God is more powerful than the kingdom of the devil. If you are born-again, you belong to the greater Kingdom and you should expect some opposition to your earthly operation in the earth, but God has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints to enable you deal effectively with the opposition of the kingdom of darkness. You have been given the Holy Ghost to teach you the art of spiritual warfare.

As a result of this opposition and because faith and words are so vital to the operation of this realm, Satan will try his best to destabilize your faith by attacking the Word of God to you. He does this by attacking the integrity of the Word of God. He seeks to give you his own words which will give you fear which leads to defeat. Therefore, you need to learn to “fight the good fight of faith” by constantly feeding your faith on the Word of God.

PRAYER:
Lord, help me to fight the good fight of faith; that the enemy will not quench my expectation in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR:
Genesis 23:1-24:51, Matthew 8:1-17, Psalm 9:13-20, Proverbs 3:1-6

www.spiritmeat.net
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:23am On Jan 11

OBTAINING HELP BY MEDITATING ON GOD’S WORD - JOSHUA 1:8; ROMANS 12:1-2

You are a spirit being, you have a soul and you live in a body. If you are born again, your spirit man became regenerated by God while your soul and your body remained the same. That is, nothing happened to your soul and body when you became born again. Only your spirit changed. Therefore, to grow and become what God has in mind for you, you have to renew your mind. A mind that is not renewed is the darkest prison for a recreated spirit. When you renew your mind with the word of God, it begins to cooperate with the Holy Spirit and begins to receive its motivation from the life of God in your recreated spirit just like Adam was doing before the fall.

God gave you the faculty of imagination to aid your faith life. When your soul prospers, fearful pictures will be ejected from your imagination. Your imagination begins to create and form comforting pictures of the promise of God and faith becomes an unconscious action. Joshua 1:8 revealed that the word must first be in your MOUTH. You must learn to SAY IT FIRST to yourself and to situations. That is how to meditate on the word and fulfill the second condition.

The amount and quality of meditation you do on the word of God will determine how sharp the picture of the promises of God will be in your imagination. Regularly and constantly meditate on the word of God, and you will get a clear picture of what your life is meant to be in Christ and that picture empowers you to be a victor in life.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the heart to discipline myself to study and meditate on your word daily until I attain to your purpose in my life in Jesus’ name, amen.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 24:52-26:16, Matthew 8:18-34, Psalm 10:1-15, Proverbs 3:7-8
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:36am On Jan 12
SATURDAY, 12TH JANUARY, 2019

HELP THROUGH POSITIVE RELATIONSHIPS
JUDGES 16:1-4; GENESIS 34:1-2

God brings us into relationships on our way to fulfilling destiny in order to help us, train us, correct us or even rebuke us in a bid to make us better. One of the ways by which the devil hinders and limits people is by entangling them in wrong relationships. It is your responsibility to determine the relationships you allow in your life and the ones you refuse. God has hidden help for you in right relationships.

1. Spiritual relationships: Your relationship with God should be the root that sustains your existence as a Christian. It should be vibrant, progressive, consistent and growing continuously. God controls the spiritual in our favour, and He is committed to us because we are His children. He will also cause your paths to meet fathers and friends with the same consecration and pursuit of God that you have and these make for accountability and correction for a lifetime of faith.

2. Physical Relationships: God brings critical relationships into our lives to help us achieve His purpose for us. You must recognize and cherish those relationships. If you recognize the relationships God brings into your life and disallow negative relationship that the devil brings, you won’t find it difficult to accomplish God’s purpose over your life.
Who is advising you?  Do you have a father figure in your life? Samson did not accept counsel and he ended less than God planned for him. What kind of people do you visit?  Are your friends “heirs of the promise” or “of the land?” Don’t end up like Dinah or Samson, cut off negative relationships today.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I receive the wisdom to dissociate from wrong relationships; please lead me into right relationships that will help me to fulfill my destiny in Jesus’ name, amen. 

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Genesis 26:17-27:46, Matthew 9:1-17, Psalm 10:16-18, Proverbs 3:9-10

www.spiritmeat.net
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:52am On Jan 13
Sunday, 13th January, 2019

SUSTAINING DIVINE HELP WITH A POSITIVE THOUGHT LIFE (1)
COLOSSIANS 3:1-4; 1 CORINTHIANS 15:45-49

Man is a spirit who has a soul and lives in a body. The spirit realm and our thought life are seriously linked. That is why the devil communicates with people and assaults them through thoughts.

God and our thought life are also linked. In fact, one of the ways the Holy Spirit contacts you is by bringing things back to your remembrance. Therefore, your thoughts are your link between time and eternity. Your body deals with time and space but your spirit has no time nor deals with time and space.

Like a garment that is subject to time, your body grows old and when time finally runs out for your body, it will wear out and your spirit leaves that body to be given another body at the rapture – that is the message of 2 Corinthians 4 and 5. Just as there is a time expected for a cloth to wear out, your body will do so too. How long your body remains fit is dependent on how well you keep it. For a believer, it is your body that suffers decay or grows old, your spirit does not. Your spirit only enjoys more of the life of God.

As your spirit contacts the Holy Ghost and the word of God, it gets renewed daily. Your spirit is adapted for eternity but your body is adapted for time. In the beginning, God did not create our bodies from heavenly matter but of earthly matter. Adam is from adamah which is Hebrew for “the earth”. So Adam means “of the earth” but Jesus is the last Adam-heavenly.

PRAYER: 
Lord, as I have borne the image of Adam, help me to fulfill the process of bearing the image of Jesus Christ in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Genesis 28:1-29:35, Matthew 9:18-38, Psalm 11:1-7, Proverbs 3:11-12

www.spiritmeat.net
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

About The Trinity / 11111 / Shiloh 2006: 'Destined To Win'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 552
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.