Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (51296 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2022
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Saturday, 25th June 2022

*TOPIC: GET YOURSELF READY FOR CHRIST’S COMING*
Ecclesiastes 9:8

Some time ago, I dealt with a matter concerning some group of Christians that terrible things were happening amongst them. When I met with the people who were supposed to be in the leadership of the group, I asked them two questions that the Lord put in my heart. Firstly, I asked them, “Is there an enemy in your camp?” The second question was, “Is there sin amongst you?” The answer that I got was terrible.

*You must begin to prepare yourself and start putting the finishing stitches on your “wedding garments” because Jesus is coming back soon.* That soon is sooner than many people assume. We cannot say exactly when, but it’s good for you to get ready to go to the Judgment Seat of Christ while you can make amends. *Begin to correct things in your life to get prepared for Jesus’s return.*

Remember that the book of Revelation 2 and 3 deal with the Church on the earth. In chapter 4, the Church had been raptured. So, everything you are doing must end in Revelation 3:22. You must not plan to be on the earth from Revelation 4 because it talks about the rapture of the Church and there is no second rapture.

The Church in Thyatira (Rev. 2:18-27) received a commendation and then corrections. *We must begin to allow God to correct us on issues in our lives because if those issues were in those churches, then, they will be in the churches of today.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, make me rapture-ready. I will daily put the right finishing stitches to my garment in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Kings 8:1-9:13; Acts 16:16-40; Psalm 143:1-12; Proverbs 17:26

============

Dearly beloved,

Greetings of love in Jesus Name.

You are specially invited to PRAY, PLAN & PREPARE for the upcoming Anointed Feast Of God for mankind: *ANNUAL GOD OF BREAKTHROUGHS CONVENTION & HOMECOMING (GOBC&H) 2022* with the theme: *THE END-TIME OVERCOMER.*

*Date:* 3rd July - 10th July, 2022 (Sunday - Sunday).

*Time:* 6am-8am, 8am-10am, 10am-12noon, 12noon-2pm and 4pm-9pm daily (all GMT +1).

*Venue:* The Dream Centre Of the Life Oasis International Church HQ, Km 4 Gbongan-Osogbo Expressway, Osun State, Nigeria.

*Ministering:* Rev. Olusola+Oyenike Areogun (Hosts) and other anointed men of God!

*Enquiries:* +2349079912254, +2348033879828, +2348033506866, +2347038548230

*Live streaming available at:*
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming, www.dciradio.org and all our social media platforms.

*Register at:* https://lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/gobch2022/

Come, all things are yours! Come, all things are ready!

Jesus is Lord!!!

============
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2022
Sunday, 26th June 2022

*TOPIC: DON’T TAKE THE BAIT OF THE DEVIL THROUGH THE SPIRIT OF OFFENCES (1)*
Luke 17:1; 2 Corinthians 6:3

God said to the Church in Thyatira (Rev. 2:20) that He has a few things against them because they were tolerating Jezebel. In the past, I had identified the Spirit of Jezebel for you (as opposed to the woman, Jezebel) as the traits in human beings that attract the spirit of Jezebel, especially people that find themselves in the role of second-level authority.

*The Bible refers to two people as far as offence is concerned:*
*1. The person that is causing it; and*
*2. The person that is being offended.*

Jezebel beheaded John the Baptist, which is a very terrible thing. Why did she succeed in doing that? The spirit of Jezebel did it through Herodias, the wife of Herod. *That is the major reason I want to deal with it so that you, as a Christian waiting for the coming of Jesus, will check your heart and get rid of offences because offence will naturally come.*

Many people have been confused about why John the Baptist died so cheaply although he was a prophet. In the Old Testament, a king wanted to lay his hands on a prophet and the Bible says that the hand withered (1 Kin. 13:4). That’s to show the amount of power and protection that surrounded the ministry of the prophet. However, Herodias moved her husband to put John the Baptist into the prison, beheaded him, and handed over his head on a platter to her as a trophy. *It’s a calamity and a warning to us as God’s people to learn that what removed the covering of the anointing from John’s life and exposed him can expose any Christian today.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to protect my heart and guard it against the bait of the devil through the spirit of offences in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Kings 9:14-10:31; Acts 17:1-34; Psalm 144:1-15; Proverbs 17:27-28

============

Dearly beloved,

You are specially invited to PRAY, PLAN & PREPARE for the upcoming Anointed Feast Of God for mankind: *ANNUAL GOD OF BREAKTHROUGHS CONVENTION & HOMECOMING (GOBC&H) 2022* with the theme: *THE END-TIME OVERCOMER.*

*Time:* 6am-8am, 8am-10am, 10am-12noon, 12noon-2pm and 4pm-9pm daily (all GMT +1).

*Venue:* The Dream Centre Of the Life Oasis International Church HQ, Km 4 Gbongan-Osogbo Expressway, Osun State, Nigeria.

*Ministering:* Rev. Olusola+Oyenike Areogun (Hosts) and other anointed men of God!

www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming, www.dciradio.org and all our social media platforms.

Jesus is Lord!!!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Monday, 27th June 2022

*TOPIC: DON’T TAKE THE BAIT OF THE DEVIL THROUGH THE SPIRIT OF OFFENCES (2)*
Luke 7:18-19

Jesus said of all that were born of women, none is greater than John the Baptist; He said he was a prophet and more than a prophet (Mat. 11:7-11). He was the forerunner of the ministry of Jesus. So, you can understand how much heaven trusted John the Baptist. However, when John the Baptist got into a very difficult situation, it affected his perspective just like difficulties and trouble can affect our perspective on life, thereby leading to offences.

*The Lord told me two ways to stop offences:*
*1. Stop thinking about it*
*2. Stop talking about it*

*Holding on to offences is one of the most potent and effective weapons of the devil to defeat Christians* and you must deal with that, especially as you are waiting for the coming of Jesus. *Offences separate people from divine linkages.* It is what makes a wife begin to look for an alternative and a husband begin to think of another wife. *Offence is what makes friends begin to think of an alternative and it is what makes Christians begin to think of another way aside from Christ’s.*

There are so many people today that have been defeated by offences. *As you read this sharing, if offences have taken a hold of your thoughts and emotions, know that the spirit of offences is after something greater than the issue at stake itself.* Offences are quite dangerous and you need to understand that. It is not only going to cause you to begin to think of an alternative to God’s choice, God’s plan, and God’s will for your life but much more than that.

*PRAYER:* Lord, deliver me from the grip of the spirit of offences, the pain, and the injuries of offences in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Kings 10:32-12:21; Acts 18:1-22; Psalm 145:1-21; Proverbs 18:1

============

Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!!!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2022
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Tuesday 28th June,2022

*TOPIC*:*WHAT OFFENCES DO TO YOUR HARVEST (1)*
Luke 17:1-4; Isaiah 65:21-24

*Offences are the major robbers of people’s harvest*. How many foundational church members remain in that church to reap the harvest of their joint labour? In many churches in the world today, by the time they broke through into the glory of the calling, many people that started the church were no longer there. Statistics have shown that about 12% of people leave the church for legitimate reasons, 12% of people leave the church for reasons of transfer, death, and things like that, while 68% of people leave the church due to offences.

There are many marriages where a woman and her husband started together when they had nothing and when the man became something, the real wife who started with him was not there to share in the glory because offence had stolen her harvest. Yes, there may be ground for offences, but the ground for offences is not as powerful as the goal of that offence which is to steal your harvest. That’s why God has written some very strong things in the Bible against offences. *Every wise person will do well to protect and preserve himself from offences*.

*Every time there is a harvest of labour waiting for you somewhere, you are a target of the spirit of offence*. How many workers today can you think of that stayed long enough in particular employment to become the managing director? Most people have been offended by policies and decisions. Most people don’t stay long enough. No situation is perfect on earth. It’s only in heaven you will get perfect situations, but on this side of heaven, things are not perfect.

*PRAYER*: Lord, I receive wisdom to protect and preserve my harvest from offences in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: 2 Kings 13:1-14:29; Acts 18:23-19:12; Psalm 146:1-10; Proverbs 18:2-3

Dearly beloved, Greetings of love in Jesus Name. You are specially invited to *PRAY, PLAN & PREPARE* for the upcoming Anointed Feast Of God for mankind: *ANNUAL GOD OF BREAKTHROUGHS CONVENTION & HOMECOMING (GOBC&H) 2022*

*Theme*: THE END-TIME OVERCOMER

*Date*: 3rd July - 10th July, 2022 (Sunday - Sunday).

*Time*: 6am-8am, 8am-10am, 10am-12noon, 12noon-2pm and 4pm-9pm daily (all GMT +1).

*Venue*: The Dream Centre Of the Life Oasis International Church HQ, Km 4 Gbongan-Osogbo Expressway, Osun State, Nigeria.

*Ministering*: Rev. Olusola+Oyenike Areogun (Hosts) and other anointed men of God!

*Enquiries*: +2349079912254, +2348033879828, +2348033506866, +2347038548230

* Live streaming available at*: www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming, www.dciradio.org and all our social media platforms.

*Register at*: https://lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/gobch2022

Come, all things are yours! Come, all things are ready! Jesus is Lord!!!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2022
Wednesday, 29th June 2022

*TOPIC: WHAT OFFENCES DO TO YOUR HARVEST (2)*
Luke 17:1-4; Acts 6:1-7

I remember a situation that happened between a group of people and me some years ago and the situation hurt my heart because obviously, someone was being economical with the truth. One of my friends was involved in trying to settle the whole matter, but the way the matter was handled, ordinarily, I would have withdrawn from that relationship. However, I recognised that God wanted me in the relationship. Four years after, the person that was directly involved called me and apologised about that matter. I told him that the incident was enough to have ended our relationship but there was an understanding I had that God brought us together to have a relationship. That was what gave me the strength to go through the pain of that disappointment.

You are never going to have a situation on the earth where something will not go wrong, especially where it involves human beings. One day, I defined the Church for people and said, “Church is people, problems, and devils.” Wherever you find people, you will have problems, and wherever you find problems, the devil is there. However, the Church is also God’s, so, God must be there somewhere also. If the Apostles in Acts 6 did not learn to handle the complaints that arose in the Church then and allowed the matter to disintegrate into offences, the harvest that followed would have been lost.

There are some situations that may lead to the death of an individual if there is no understanding on how to handle offences; especially in a marriage where somebody is cheating on the other partner. In that situation, people want to find a way out. However, the focus of the Holy Spirit is to point your attention to the goal of the spirit of offence which is to steal your harvest in life.

*PRAYER:* Say to yourself, “I won’t take offence, I will get my harvest in life in Jesus’ name. Amen!”

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Kings 15:1-16:20; Acts 19:13-41; Psalm 147:1-20; Proverbs 18:4-5

============

Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!!!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:52am On Jun 30, 2022
Thursday, 30th June 2022

*TOPIC: ROLES PRONE TO INJURIES OF OFFENCES*
Acts 24:16

*It’s only the devil that profits from offences, whether in a spiritual setting, a relationship, marriage, business, or any other setting. The following are significant roles prone to injuries of offences in life.*

a) The Role of a Wife in a Marriage
b) The Role of a First-Born Child in a Family
c) The Role of a Pastor

*a) The Role of a Wife in a Marriage*
There are very few roles in a marriage that are as prone to injuries of offences as that of a wife. There are certain things you cannot quantify in terms of what you have done for somebody. The point is that a woman can go an extra length just to serve her man. Therefore, the hurt can be very deep and very painful inside.

*b) The Role of a First-Born Child in a Family*
If the father dies in a family, many times, the first-born child in a family steps into the role of representing the father to help other siblings to make it in life. There are some issues in life that it is only God that can adequately reward the person that has laboured. Some first-born children in some families have died not because they didn’t want to live but offences overpowered their hearts.

*c) The Role of a Pastor*
The role of a pastor, many times, is prone to offences. Sometimes, that’s why children of pastors don’t want to go into ministry because they don’t want to face the same thing that their parents faced. The reason is simply that such parents don’t know how to handle offences.

*PRAYER:* Jesus, I have heard You, I release the offence, I release the persons involved. I bury it under the blood of Jesus today and I forgive them from my heart and let them go in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Kings 17:1-18:12; Acts 20:1-38; Psalm 148:1-14; Proverbs 18:6-7

============

Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!!!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2022
Monday, 4th July 2022

*TOPIC: THINGS THAT DEFINE WHO YOU ARE IN LIFE*
ROMANS 4:17, GENESIS 17:1-8

*What God calls you is one of the things that define who you are in life.* God changed Abram’s name to Abraham, calling him by his future name. *Whatever God calls you is who you really are in destiny. Irrespective of what men and situations call you, you must find out what God calls you.* Elizabeth and Hannah were both called barren by men but God called them mothers of children and that is what they became (1 Sam. 1:2-2:5; Luke 1:36).

Till today, Rahab is addressed as the harlot even when she has moved on from that circumstantial name to become an ancestress of Jesus. *Whatever God calls you must become your revelation and it is your responsibility to put that name in your mouth and declare it with all certainty and assurance.*

When God changes people’s names, it is because their season is changing. What God calls you does not reflect what you are now. *Most times, God comes from the future to the present. He considers your future and calls you today by where you are going. God is committed to performing and doing what He calls you.* Accept what God calls you and keep declaring it on yourself.

*The office you occupy in life and destiny is another thing that defines who you are.* You should introduce yourself to your world by the offices you occupy in the spirit. When the office you occupy in the world is negative, your office in destiny will replace the negative office you occupy in the world. *The office you occupy in the spirit is what determines the forces that follow you around everywhere you go.* That is what shapes your experiences and commands your angels to work for you.

The office that Joseph occupied in the spirit was one of the things that marked him out on his journey to the throne. One of such offices is the office of a saint. This office carries grace, an anointing, and an angelic escort. You must know how to release these forces and authorise them. *Never accept what your present temporary situation is calling you but focus on what God calls you and the office you occupy in destiny. May the Lord expand these truths in your heart in Jesus’ name.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I decide to live by what You have called me and answer to my destiny office. Thank You, Lord, for this truth today in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Kings 23:31-25:30; Acts 22:17-23:10; Psalm 2:1-12; Proverbs 18:13

============

Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!!!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2022
Tuesday, 5th July 2022

*TOPIC: MAJOR PROBLEMS FACING TODAY’S CHRISTIANITY (1)*
1 CORINTHIANS 10:11-13, HOSEA 4:6

*Christians are confronting several challenges these last days.* The fact remains that you are not the first person to pass through what you are going through right now and you must not fail God in your generation. *When you understand the wiles of the enemy, he will not be able to deceive you anymore.*

Even though we know that there are numerous things wrong with today’s Christianity on a general note, however, it is necessary to note that there are some Christians who are living the way God intended them to. This problem isn’t all-encompassing but extremely widespread.

*Here are some of the major problems facing today’s Christianity:*

*1. There is widespread ignorance in the Church about destiny, purpose, proper behaviour, dressing, etc.* It has reached the point now that a lot of Christians go to church already doubting the Bible unknowingly and this is a sad reality. The Bible says God’s people are destroyed because of a lack of knowledge (ignorance) (Hos. 4:6).

*2. Another problem is that most Christians are shallow in their Word level, faith, and spiritual walk with God.* The majority of Christians today can’t boast of a steady quiet time and barely know what the Bible has to say about their situation, future, and rights. Sadly, when such people go to church, they barely pay any attention to what is going on and never go over a message after hearing it (either from the notes they made or by purchasing the tapes).

*PRAYER:* I take authority over every attack of the enemy to keep me in a low state as a Christian these last days in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 1 Chronicles 1:1-2:17; Acts 23:11-35; Psalm 3:1-8; Proverbs 18:14-15

============

Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!!!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2022
Wednesday, 6th July 2022

*TOPIC: MAJOR PROBLEMS FACING TODAY’S CHRISTIANITY (2)*
REVELATION 3:15-16

Following on from where we stopped yesterday, we will look at some other major problems facing today’s Christians and Christianity in general.

*3. There is an onslaught of hell against the Church which involves contamination of the sheepfold and pulpit alike, resulting in Christians who are too worldly to be called Christians and too churchy to be called unbelievers.* This is the dreaded state of lukewarmness the Bible speaks of in our text.

*The devil understands God hates lukewarm Christianity more than He hates outright cold Christianity.* The devil has managed to penetrate most churches with this strange doctrine of adjusting the Church’s standards to suit the needs of the world. Doctrines like this produce Christians who can spend more time watching a football game than they would in church on Sunday. The direct danger of this is that it puts you at loggerheads with God.

*4. Most Christians have become too fixated on, obsessed with, and driven by the things of the world such as career, money, fame, and status that they ignore the real reason why they are alive in the first place: to serve God.* The sad thing about this, however, is that the world has noticed this trend in most Christians and a lot of unbelievers don’t see the “big deal” in being a Christian any longer.

*There used to be a time when being a Christian implied a high sense of integrity, dignity, self-respect, love for your fellowman, selflessness, and strong intellect. Alas, Christians are no longer viewed in that light by the world due to the lifestyle of some Christians and we need to change the negative trend.*

*PRAYER:* I will not operate in a lukewarm state as a believer. I receive divine empowerment to remain fervent for the Lord in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 1 Chronicles 2:18-4:4; Acts 24:1-27; Psalm 4:1-8; Proverbs 18:16-18

============

Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!!!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*

Thursday, 7th July 2022

*TOPIC: SOLUTIONS TO THE PROBLEMS FACING TODAY’S CHRISTIANITY*
REVELATION 5:10, ACTS 2:44-47

Having highlighted some of the major problems facing today’s Christianity ranging from ignorance of God’s Word to lukewarmness and wrong focus, by now you must be thinking, “Can these problems be solved?” The answer to that question is “Yes!”

We must understand that it is God’s intention for us to reign as Priests and Kings on the earth (Rev. 5:10) – that is the position God wants us to take. *The Church is not a diplomatic agency; it is an instructional agency in the world. We are to set the pace for the rest of the world and function as salt and light on the earth (Mat. 5:13-16).* A correct understanding of these with a mindset shift is critical to solving these problems.

There was a time in the days of the early Church when the Christians functioned how they were supposed to. Can you imagine trying out the practice of the “general purse” as it’s in Acts 2:44-47 where everyone brought all their belongings to the pastoral leader in our day? Well, let’s just say that’s very unlikely to work properly.

*The point here is that just as the devil slowly introduced contamination and wrong doctrine to the Church, we can also re-introduce the right ways of Christianity.* However, it is with understanding and God on our side that the conversion will be a lot faster than we can ever imagine. *The only way we can solve the identity problems of the Church and Christians is to look up unto our Maker once more.*

*PRAYER:* I pray for a baptism of understanding to rest upon me in the light of my identity as a believer and my divine destiny in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 1 Chronicles 4:5-5:17; Acts 25:1-27; Psalm 5:1-12; Proverbs 18:19

============

Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!!!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:48am On Jul 09, 2022
Saturday, 9th July 2022

*TOPIC: REFLECTING GOD’S GLORY (1)*
2 CORINTHIANS 3:18 (NLT)

Our text today is a popular verse of the scripture but one with utmost importance to our study this month. What we are told here is what is expected from us as Christians: *we are to be mirrors that brightly reflect God’s glory.* The Webster Dictionary defines a mirror as “something that gives a true representation.” Another dictionary defines a mirror as “something regarded as accurately representing something else.”

If you can remember elementary physics, a mirror image MUST represent the object in focus fully and in all ways. *Therefore, we can categorically say that a Christian is called to mirror God on the earth.* This goes beyond the principles and rules of religion as many believe and goes right into how you live your life, the words you say, how you act, dress, think and even walk. *You were called to reflect God in every way humanly possible.*

This seems like an insurmountable task, right? Well, that’s true. Trying to be like God all by yourself is like a man trying to drain an ocean with a sieve. But in the latter part of 2 Corinthians 3:18, the Bible says, “…are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” *This means that if we follow God’s guidance correctly, we would be changed into that image – God’s glory.*

I find it interesting that that’s what God meant when He said, “Let us make man in our image (Gen. 1:26).” He was referring to His glory and not to skin colour. *God made us to reflect His glory to the world and to do that, we must conform ourselves to that image in every aspect of our lives.*

*PRAYER:* I commit today to be a mirror that brightly reflects the glory of God in every aspect of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 1 Chronicles 7:1-8:40; Acts 27:1-20; Psalm 7:1-17; Proverbs 18:22

============

Dearly beloved,

*Venue:* The Dream Centre Of the Life Oasis International Church HQ, Dream Centre Bus Stop, along Osun State Secretariat, Abere, shortly before November 27 Interchange, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.

Jesus is Lord!!!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:03am On Jul 10, 2022
Sunday, 10th July 2022

*TOPIC: REFLECTING GOD’S GLORY (2)*
2 CORINTHIANS 3:18 (NLT); ROMANS 12:1-2

*We now know that God wants us to be His mirrors on the earth. God wants us to reflect Him in every way we can.* Romans 12:1-2 gives us the general picture of how we are to achieve this.

Romans 12:1-2
_“I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”_

This is interesting because Apostle Paul tells us a few things that must be analysed individually to get the full message. *We are to present our bodies as living sacrifices. A living sacrifice sounds like a contradiction but it means you treat your body as though it is no more your own.* You treat it like it’s God’s property now. You must see your body as His temple.

1 Corinthians 6:19
_“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?”_

We are to present our bodies as holy, acceptable unto God. To be holy is to be without blemish. *The key point here, however, is to ensure that in your quest to be holy, you do not become a hypocrite.* A lot of Christians have lost their way because as they tried to become holy, they started doing it to satisfy men and no longer God. *You must avoid this. God detests hypocrites.*

Also, it is worthy of note that holiness and righteousness are two different things. *Righteousness is your status as a genuinely saved individual, whereas holiness is the lifestyle that’s an expression of your status as a righteous person.* You must in accordance with Romans 12 verse 1 strive to live a life that is holy and acceptable to God.

*PRAYER:* I receive the grace to consistently present my body as God’s temple and live a holy life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 1 Chronicles 9:1-10:14; Acts 27:21-44; Psalm 8:1-9; Proverbs 18:23-24

============

Dearly beloved,

*Venue:* The Dream Centre Of the Life Oasis International Church HQ, Dream Centre Bus Stop, along Osun State Secretariat, Abere, shortly before November 27 Interchange, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.

Jesus is Lord!!!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:57am On Jul 11, 2022
Monday, 11th July 2022

*TOPIC: REFLECTING GOD’S GLORY (3)*
ROMANS 12:1-2 (NLT)

Our focus today will be on what Paul wrote next in Romans 12 verse 2. I believe the New Living Translation is instructive here in illuminating what Paul meant.

Romans 12:2 (NLT)
_“Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.”_

This is truly amazing! As you can see from the scripture above, *the Bible tells us categorically not to copy the behaviour and customs of the world but we need to let God transform us into new people* (this agrees with 2 Corinthians 3:18) by changing the way we think, which will then lead to you knowing what God wants you to do.

*Our job now is to renew this mind to the truth in the Bible. Christian maturity is not about how many years you have been born again but about how much your mind has been renewed to think like Christ.*

*Before you got born again, your mind was already set in a certain way and salvation does not automatically change this; that is why renewing the mind is one of the most difficult works for a Christian.* It is the type of work that makes redemption show forth but unfortunately, it is the work we are paying the least attention to. Let God transform you into a new person and allow the Word of God to change the way you think. *In these last days, we need believers with the right mindset.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I make allowance for the transformative power of Your Word to help me change the way I think and bring me into accuracy as far as Your will for my life is concerned in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 1 Chronicles 11:1-12:18; Acts 28:1-31; Psalm 9:1-12; Proverbs 19:1-3

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tuesday, 12th July 2022

*TOPIC: THE SPIRITUAL DUTIES OF A CHRISTIAN*
MATTHEW 28:19-20; MARK 16:15-18

Matthew 28:19-20
_“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:_
_Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”_

*By now you ought to know why you should be a Christian after God’s own heart and what you need to do to become that kind of Christian.* I feel it’s important to go back to look at what our main mission is in these end-time which can be found in Matthew 28:19-20 and Mark 16:15-18. This, however, is not to be confused with our purpose of creation which in summary is to fellowship with God.

*As Christians, we have many spiritual responsibilities and duties. Your very first duty as a Christian is as a messenger of the Good News to the nations.* At The Dream Centre of the Life Oasis International Church, one of our philosophies is that “Every member is a minister.”

*Both Matthew 28:19-20 and Mark 16:15-18 accounts talk about the Great Commission Jesus gave us all before He ascended to the heavens.* Although a lot of Christians have been taught well enough to know that Jesus was talking to all Christians in those scriptures, surprisingly, they act as though Jesus meant only pastors and church leaders.

*The basic and General Commission all Christians share on earth is to spread the Gospel to all nations, but it doesn’t stop there. In Matthew’s account, Jesus said we should baptise the nations in His name and teach them to observe all the commandments He has given us.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I make a commitment intelligently to obey and carry out the mandate of the Great Commission all the days of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 1 Chronicles 12:19-14:17; Romans 1:1-17; Psalm 9:13-20; Proverbs 19:4-5

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2022
Friday, 15th July 2022

*TOPIC: WHAT GOD REQUIRES OF YOU SPIRITUALLY (3)*
MARK 16:15-18, MATTHEW 28:19-20

So far, we have studied on three things that God requires of us (believers) spiritually. Let’s look at more points.

*4. YOU MUST HAVE A FIRM GRASP OF THE COMMANDMENTS GIVEN TO US IN THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS*
This is important because it equips you to be able to guide and disciple new Christians to a place of understanding for them to be able to follow those commandments properly. From my interaction and observation of many Christians today, I can boldly tell you that most of them have no idea they are supposed to do any of the three tasks I’ve mentioned in the past two days, let alone develop themselves in that area. However, as Christians after God’s own heart, you must take this mission more seriously than anything else in your life.

The first one (being able to teach the nations) as mentioned in Day 13 is extremely crucial because at the end of the day, *God wants to know how many souls you’ve brought to Him with all the talents, anointing, wealth, and position He gave you.* The fourth point here is very important because *it’s one thing to lead someone to Christ and another thing entirely to disciple such a person to become a healthy Christian.*

*Sadly, the lack of effective disciples is part of what led to the current ”weakened” status of most Christians who used to be zealous for God* when they were fresh converts but as time went on, had none to disciple them in the ways of truth and the commands of Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

*To avoid this “weakening” of new converts, you as a believer must develop the ability to disciple young converts in the Christian faith.* Don’t assume it’s a job solely meant for pastors. You never know what country or position God may take you to, maybe where you’ll be will be so far away from your pastor and the converts you make there will depend on you for discipleship. *Your children will also depend on you for discipleship.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive the disciplers’ grace to mirror Christ to new converts as they grow in the faith in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 1 Chronicles 19:1-21:30; Romans 2:25-3:8; Psalm 11:1-7; Proverbs 19:10-12

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:35am On Jul 18, 2022
Sunday 17th July,2022

*TOPIC*:*DEVELOPING YOUR FAITH AS A CHILD OF GOD*
ROMANS 10:17, 1 JOHN 5:14-15

*Faith comes only through one way and this is by hearing the word of God*. *Faith comes when you consume God’s word in every way possible over a period of time*. *To develop your faith as a Christian, you must first strengthen it by hearing God’s word either by physical attendance in a church or via media technology*. *You do this also by reading the Bible and anointed books by genuine men of God*.

*The next step is to practise faith*. Consider this: if you want to learn how to drive and all you do is spend your time reading the theory of driving, you’ll never really know how to drive except you practise with a car. So also, *to develop your faith, you must learn to put everything you’ve heard or read into practice in your daily activities*.

A lot of Christians complain that they can’t get their faith to work for them. The problem they have is simple: they’re violating the primary law of faith which is what I like to call the Law of Total Confidence.

In 1 John 5:14-15, the Bible tells us that there’s an approach you must take to your faith before your faith becomes your reality. *This means that you must go beyond the level of just “believing God” for something to “KNOWING” that it is yours*. In other words, *you need to be confident in God’s ability*.

When you approach God, you must develop the KNOWING in your heart that God is more than capable of meeting your need. All you need to do is *simply remind Him in accordance with the scripture on which you’re standing*.

*PRAYER*: Lord, help me to develop my faith in You; help me to consistently walk in total confidence in Your ability in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: 1 Chronicles 24:1-26:11; Romans 4:1-12; Psalm 13:1-6; Proverbs 19:15-16

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Monday 18th July,2022

*TOPIC*: *ROLES A TRUE CHRISTIAN MUST PLAY THESE LAST DAYS (1) – BE A MAN OF GREAT FAITH*
HEBREWS 11:1-3

In the next few days, I will be showing you the roles a true Christian must play in these last days. *As we’ve seen so far, we, as Christians, are to represent God’s glory to the world*. In doing this, there are many roles God expects us to play on earth. The first of these is becoming a man/woman of great faith.

*As Christians, God has called us to function as men of great faith in the world*. From our text today, we see that faith is the foundation on which Christianity rests. You can’t be a true Christian without faith. Faith is the structure on which we stand as Christians. It is by faith that we can properly accept God’s word as it is written in the Bible, through God’s servants, and directly to our hearts.

Our faith is the very proof we have that God exists, all He has told us will happen, and there is a reward waiting for us at the end of our race. *A Christian who doesn’t walk in faith is like a man who doesn’t know he’s a human being and spends his life living like an animal*.

*Faith is our prescribed means of living on the earth* (Hab. 2:4b). Everything you need to fulfil your divine destiny to the fullest is already available. All you need to do is to reach out in faith and claim it. God expects you, as His child, to function in the realm of faith. When you are in this realm, the devil cannot defeat you.

*PRAYER*: Dear Lord, help me to function here on earth as a man/woman of great faith in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: 1 Chronicles 26:12-27:34; Romans 4:13-5:5; Psalm 14:1-7; Proverbs 19:17

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2022
Tuesday 19th July,2022

*TOPIC: TRUE CHRISTIAN MUST PLAY THESE LAST DAYS (2) – BE A MINISTER OF THE GOSPEL & AN INTERCESSOR*
EPHESIANS 6:18, MATTHEW 28:19-20, MARK 16:15-18

We have been looking at the roles a true Christian must play in these last days. Today, *we are going to look at your role as a minister of the Gospel and an intercessor.*

Being a minister of the Gospel doesn’t necessarily mean you will officially become a pastor, *but as we have seen in this month’s devotional, every Christian was given the primary commission to win souls for God wherever they find themselves on the face of the earth*. *The descriptions of this role can be found in Matthew 28:19-20 and Mark 16:15-18 (The Great Commission)*.

*As an intercessor, no matter where you find yourself on the face of the earth, you must be ready to pray always*. For us Christians, *prayer is our primary tool of communication with God and it is extremely important for you to develop your intercessory ability*.

*As a Christian, it is your responsibility to intercede for your fellow Christians, church, family, friends, town, state, nation, and even people you don’t know (when God leads)*. *A good intercessor needs high spiritual stamina and the only way to get that stamina is by praying constantly*. The more you engage in intercession, the stronger your “intercessory muscles” develop.

Don’t spare yourself. *Take intercession seriously*. You will never know when a loved one needs your prayer urgently. You really cannot give what you don’t have. *The intercessory muscles you have not developed in the secret cannot work for you on the day of crisis*.

*PRAYER*: Father, help me to develop my intercessory muscles and give me the grace to fulfil my ministry of soul winning in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: 1 Chronicles 28:1-29:30; Romans 5:6-21; Psalm 15:1-5; Proverbs 19:18-19

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Saturday, 23rd July 2022

*TOPIC: THE IDEAL LIFESTYLE OF A TRUE CHRISTIAN*
PHILIPPIANS 4:8-9

*Now that we’ve dealt with the spiritual duties of a Christian, we need to focus on the lifestyle of a true Christian.* This is the point when you differentiate yourself from the world and show them through the way you live what it means to be a Christian and how much it pays to serve God.

*As a Christian, although your physical life isn’t your primary focus, it is erroneous to think you should ignore it either.* On a personal note, I summarised this aspect of your life into a statement that I believe captures the essence of the ideal lifestyle for Christians.

However, I must warn you, if you haven’t settled the spiritual requirements expected of you as a Christian, you are indeed wasting your time. *This is because your lifestyle as a Christian should be an outflow of your spiritual life and personal walk with God.*

The statement goes thus: *“As a Christian, you’re expected to act like God, talk like God, and think like God.”* I’m aware this sounds like a daunting exercise but what you probably didn’t know is that this point is one of the easiest challenges you’ll have to overcome as a Christian.

Before we go too far, let us take a look at what it means to act like God. Now, bear in mind that the big picture here is to see the ideal lifestyle of a Christian and this study is to help you achieve that. *Acting like God means to behave in a manner that is consistent with how God would behave in different situations you find yourself.*

*PRAYER:* Lord Jesus, help me to grow in Your nature, actions, words, and thoughts daily in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 8:11-10:19; Romans 8:9-25; Psalm 18:16-36; Proverbs 19:26

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:22am On Jul 24, 2022
Sunday, 24th July 2022

*TOPIC: CARRY YOURSELF IN A WAY GOD APPROVES*
ROMANS 12:3, PSALM 8:3-6

*The first thing you must understand as previously stated is that acting like God will be a futile exercise if you haven’t settled the spiritual aspects of your life yet.* This must come as an outflow of your spiritual depth and walk with God.

*Now, behaving in the manner God would behave implies CARRYING YOURSELF IN A WAY GOD APPROVES.* This means you carry yourself with respect and a sense of confidence that God made you special. *Be careful that you don’t mistakenly step into pride because God resists the proud* (1 Pet. 5:5b). Also, *you must not carry yourself with any sense of inferiority Because God dislikes that too.*

I want you to look closely at this statement in the above scripture (Rom. 12:3): “not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think but to think soberly.” *You probably never noticed that the Bible didn’t say “don’t think highly of yourself.” It says, “Don’t think MORE HIGHLY than you ought to.” Wow! That means WE ARE TO THINK HIGHLY OF OURSELVES because God made us special and He knows it.* He has told us that many times in the scriptures. Even David was confused about God’s obsession with man (Psa. 8:4).

David, in Psalm 8:3-6, after studying the beauty of the moon and stars and the sky, was baffled at the reason God still counted man more important than all these creations. *You were made specially and you insult God when you entertain thoughts of inferiority.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I thank You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well (Psa. 139:14). Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 11:1-13:22; Romans 8:26-39; Psalm 18:37-50; Proverbs 19:27-29

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Monday, 25th July 2022

*TOPIC: HOW TO BECOME LIKE GOD (1) – ACT LIKE GOD IN YOUR APPEARANCE AND RELATIONSHIPS*
1 CORINTHIANS 13:1-8

*As a Christian, your dressing must be to glorify God.* This applies not only to women but to men also. As a Christian man, you can’t afford to look rough, unkempt, and wretched. *God is clothed in glory and light and you must reflect that by always putting on your best appearance.*

For women, any dress that you know will make men think of sex rather than God’s glory in you shouldn’t be found in your possession. Everything you wear must represent God’s glory and bring glory to His name. *As a Christian, you can’t appear seductive, rough, dirty, or semi/quarter/three-quarter naked. You must always represent God in how you dress.*

*Also, you must relate with people in love. As a Christian, you must always treat others with love and respect.* God is love (1 John 4:cool and as a reflection of Him, you must also showcase that kind of love to the world.

*Take note, however, that this is not the kind of selfish love that leads to lust.* Rather, it is selfless love and compassion for a fellow man as seen when God gave His only begotten son to die for the sins of all men (John 3:16).

*You must ensure that no matter what you do, you relate with people with the God kind of love.* In John 15:12, Jesus gave this commandment to us: “This is my commandment, that ye love one another, as I have loved you.”

*PRAYER:* Lord, as I relate with people in love, help me to follow the guidelines You have stated in the scripture in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 14:1-16:14; Romans 9:1-24; Psalm 19:1-14; Proverbs 20:1

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:39am On Jul 26, 2022
Tuesday, 26th July 2022

*TOPIC: HOW TO BECOME LIKE GOD (2) – TALK LIKE GOD BY SPEAKING HIS WORD*
MATTHEW 12:36-37

*As a Christian, you’re expected to talk like God. How can we talk like God? Well, you start by finding out how God talks.* This is a very powerful point because *God’s power is in His word and He has given us that privilege to be able to call forth things that be not into existence through faith and the confession of His word in our mouth.*

*However, there’s an interesting repercussion. Your words, if used wrongly, can be used to bring evil occurrences into your life* because the privilege we have from God to be able to call things forth works both ways. *What you say will happen in your life, so, watch your words closely.*

*As a Christian, you are expected to use your words as a tool for change in the world. Your confession is a very powerful thing.* As a Christian, you are expected to make positive confessions only. *Your words determine the outcome of your life, therefore, choose them carefully.*

*The next thing about talking like God is that God doesn’t engage in idle talk. God doesn’t gossip, backbite, or complain.* As Christians, you aren’t expected to be found guilty of any of those things. *If you’re ever in a tight or unfavourable situation, instead of complaining, you should use your words to improve the situation by confessing what God has said in the scriptures concerning your life.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight (Psa. 19:14) in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 17:1-18:34; Romans 9:25-10:13; Psalm 20:1-9; Proverbs 20:2-3

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Wednesday, 27th July 2022

*TOPIC: HOW TO BECOME LIKE GOD (3) – YOUR LINGO (LANGUAGE) MUST BE CLEAN AND GODLY*
MATTHEW 12:36-37

In the above scripture, you will wonder why God was so particular about the words you speak so much so that He said you would be judged for every idle word you speak. Eventually, the Holy Spirit showed me the reason. *God has entrusted us with enormous power in our words and obviously, He didn’t give us that privilege so that we can misuse it in mindless talks and gossip but in order to be a mighty tool in birthing forth His purpose on earth.*

*As a Christian, your speech must consistently prosper the Kingdom of God and be profitable. If you ever find yourself in a situation in which you have nothing to say, start speaking in tongues.* That way, you’re sure you’re doing one of the most productive things you can with your mouth.

*Finally, your lingo must be clean and godly.* The majority of Christians today are so contaminated by worldly ways that unless they tell you directly that they are Christians, you won’t be able to tell from their manner of speech. A lot of them use foul slangs and swearwords that worldly people use. God detests this. *As a Christian, you must ensure that you actively work on your manner of speech and root out of your mouth such manners that cast aspersion on your Christian life.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, set a guard over my mouth; Keep watch over the door of my lips (Psa. 141:3) in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 19:1-20:37; Romans 10:14-11:12; Psalm 21:1-13; Proverbs 20:4-6

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Thursday, 28th July 2022

*TOPIC: HOW TO BECOME LIKE GOD (4) – THINK LIKE GOD*
PHILIPPIANS 4:8-9

In Proverbs 23:7, the Bible says, _“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.”_

Now, let us do a little bit of deduction here and I need you to follow me closely. If the point of all this is to become like God and the scripture above says “as a man thinketh in his heart so is he”, then it’s obvious that *you can’t ever become like God until you start thinking like Him.* How can we think like God?

Philippians. 4:8 says, _“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”_

As easy as this sounds, it is the toughest of the three things we have considered in becoming like God. *The devil knows the danger that allowing you to think as God poses to him and he’ll do everything in his power to stop you from thinking the right way.*

He’ll bring all sorts of frustrating, negative, or lustful thoughts. Fortunately for us, there is hope. In our text, the Bible gives us what we should actively think on. *What then do we do when the devil shows up with a wrong thought? Just resist him (Jam. 4:7).*

*PRAYER:* Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me and lead me in the way everlasting (Psa. 139:23). Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 21:1-23:21; Romans 11:13-36; Psalm 22:1-18; Proverbs 20:7

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:21am On Jul 29, 2022
Friday, 29th July 2022

*TOPIC: DON’T GIVE THE DEVIL AN INCH IN YOUR MIND OR LIFE*
JAMES 4:7-8

The funny thing about people is that they tend to complicate matters when it comes to the devil. They oftentimes believe that when it comes to dealing with the devil, you have to follow a set of complex steps, when all it really takes is to stand in your authority as a child of God and resist the devil.

Just like James 4:7 says, *when you resist the devil, he will flee. To resist implies that he will try again and again until he sees that you won’t give in. So, don’t stop your resistance because the devil would not leave you alone after a few tries.*

*Anytime the devil comes with a thought, you must resist him with words. It is the people who keep quiet that end up losing to the devil.* You must remember that great power lies in your mouth, and when the devil assaults you with a negative thought, you repel him with positive and scripture-filled words.

*Secondly, the best way to keep the devil away from your thoughts as seen in Jam 4:7 above is to draw closer to God. The closer you are to God, the farther you are from the devil. It really is that simple.*

*Lastly, if you have anything in your life that gives the devil a legal foothold to keep bothering you, you must renounce and repent of them at once.* These could be secret sins and unbroken, occult covenants especially as a result of you consulting some spiritual sources with practices that do not have any precedence in the Bible.

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to walk in the Spirit so that I will not fulfil the lust of the flesh in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 24:1-25:28; Romans 12:1-21; Psalm 22:19-31; Proverbs 20:8-10

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:49am On Jul 30, 2022
Saturday, 30th July 2022

*TOPIC: AVOID THE DANGER OF RELIGIOUSNESS (1)*
MATTHEW 15:7-9

*I believe avoiding the danger of religiousness is a major requirement for becoming the kind of Christian that God likes. A Christian that knows how to balance the “rules” and “principles” of Christianity with the personal aspect that focuses on one’s relationship with God will not fall into the error of religiousness.*

When God created man, his main reason was to create people who would have personal fellowship with Him out of their freewill. *The danger of religiousness* is that instead of realising this, religious people tell themselves that all they need to please God and be successful Christians is to attend church regularly, obey the Ten Commandments and other moral rules, and pray in a certain way.

Although such people think they are pleasing God, they are actually making Him unhappy because *God wants our Christianity to become much more than just obeying a set of rules or trying to look as holy as possible in front of our peers and other people.*

*God wants your Christianity to become a genuine and personal walk with Him.* When you look at most religious people who don’t have an active personal relationship with God, they are usually *hypocrites. They do things out of their self-righteousness and pretend to serve God with their whole hearts just to get man’s praise but God HATES this!*

*God wants your Christianity to be your lifestyle.* What you say, eat and breathe, and how you act all the time should reflect God’s nature. If not, you still have a lot of work to do. Even Jesus rebuked the Pharisees several times in the Bible for being religious hypocrites (Mat. 23:13-15, 23, 25, 27, 29).

*PRAYER:* Lord, deliver me from religiousness. Help me to have a genuine and personal walk with You. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 26:1-28:27, Romans 13:1-14, Psalm 23:1-6, Proverbs 20:11

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2022
Sunday, 31st July 2022

*TOPIC: AVOID THE DANGER OF RELIGIOUSNESS (2)*
MATTHEW 15:7-9, LUKE 10:40-42

In the passage above, we can see why God hates religious practices that are with no heartfelt personal relationship. *According to Jesus in the scripture above, those who practise religion at the cost of a personal relationship with Christ worship God in vain*. Another classic example of this issue is the story of Mary and Martha (Luke 10:40-42). Jesus came to Mary and Martha’s house and both of them showed two very different attitudes to the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ.

*Martha represents the religious Christian while Mary took the role of the Christian that prioritises her personal relationship with God*. When Martha complained to Jesus that Mary wasn’t helping her, Jesus made her realise that all those things she was doing, although important, were in no way as important as the main thing, which was listening to Him and fellowshipping with Him.

The lesson behind this story is that if Mary had been like Martha – cooking and getting everything ready for Jesus – Jesus would have eaten the food and gone on His way but they would have missed the glorious opportunity to hear the Master speak to them in person. That’s another danger of religiousness – *it robs you of the glorious experiences you would have had in a personal relationship with God*.

*PRAYER*: Lord, I receive a new desire in my heart to live up to the standards You have set for us as Christians. I receive grace to live as a true agent of divine change in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: 2 Chronicles 29:1-36; Romans 14:1-23; Psalm 24:1-10; Proverbs 20:12

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Monday, 1st August 2022

*TOPIC: THE PROMISE OF GOD IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS*
John 10:10; Hebrews 6:12

*Welcome to August! We will be going on a “Faith Journey” for the next 31 days. Our attention will be on FAITH-FULL LIVING IN THESE LAST DAYS!*

*No matter the problems that a person has, God’s solution is in His promises.* You will need to find out how to turn God's promises into the solutions to the problems that you have. *You must find out how to take God's promise and use it to replace the problem that the devil has brought into your life.* The promise of God is in His word - either the written word or the spoken word. A problem remains a problem until God has spoken.

*Anything that creates a need is not from God. The devil is the one who creates needs in the lives of people but God meets needs.* Jesus said in John 10:10, “The thief cometh not but for to steal and to kill and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”

*When a need comes into your life, it takes the promise of God and the power of God to remove that need.* The Bible says in Hebrew 6:12, “That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.” You must note here that those that obtain the promise of God did so through the application of faith and patience. *It is the giver of the promise that also gives the conditions for fulfilment! GOD’S CONDITION IS FAITH AND PATIENCE. Beloved, every problem has an expiry date and this is determined by your faith.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I pray for eyes to see and ears to hear my word and the practical wisdom to turn it into my advantage in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 30:1-31:21; Romans 15:1-22; Psalm 25:1-15; Proverbs 20:13-15

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2022
Wednesday, 3rd August 2022

*TOPIC: ENDURING TO INHERIT THE PROMISE*
Hebrews 11:8; Isaiah 51:1-2

*It doesn’t matter where you are starting from in life, God will increase you. God wants to increase and bless you further.* The life of Abraham tells us this and the Bible tells us to “look unto” him. Isaiah 51:2 says, “Look unto Abraham thy father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.”

Hebrews 11:8 says, _“By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.”_

Note, that the Bible says, “after” not “immediately”. *One of the reasons why many don’t walk in patience with God is because they think that if something does not happen immediately, then God is not there.*

*God is never late!* The Bible says of Abraham that “…he should after….” After what? After patiently enduring and going through some tests, he will inherit the promise. *If you will also endure, you will “after” inherit the promise of God.*

Abraham obeyed and went out not knowing where he was going. You may be reading this devotional now and you are facing a future that you don’t know. Perhaps you are crossing from one phase of life to another. For a student graduating from the university who is going into the workforce, his/her question will be, “Will I get a job?” Or someone who is thinking of marriage who just steps out after the wedding service and without clarity on the journey ahead. *You may not know what the future holds, but you can know who holds the future. The accuracy and simplicity of the power of the Holy Spirit will give you an understanding of how to keep yourself from problems.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive grace to obey, endure, and wait patiently until what You’ve promised me becomes a reality in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 33:14-34:33; Romans 16:10-27; Psalm 26:1-12; Proverbs 20:19

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:05am On Aug 04, 2022
Thursday, 4th August 2022

*TOPIC: August 2022: THE GOD OF THE POSITIVE OUTCOME*
Jeremiah 29:11; Hebrews 11:9-11

Knowing who holds the future and walking with that person is enough assurance that the future will be well for you. *You may not know where you are going but you must know Who is going ahead of you – He is the God of heaven and you must commit your life to that God.* Though you may not know all the details of the journey, you must be sure that the God of positive outcomes is your God.

*God assigns angels to deal with the process while He deals with the outcome.* There is a difference between the process and the outcome. Many times, your mind wants to understand the process before accepting God’s promises, but God says, “You just believe Me and I will give you a positive outcome. Do all that you have to do according to My word during the process and the outcome will be a reality.”

*You may not know what to do but you can judge God faithful to keep His promise.* Every other person may be unfaithful, but I tell you, the testimony of every person that has walked with God from Adam to the last person that will ever walk with God is that “God is faithful”.

You may be wondering, “Where will it end?” Don’t worry about the end. God says He will “give you an expected end (Jer. 29:11).” *God holds your future in His hands. It doesn’t matter what the present is, the things of tomorrow are superior to all the failures and achievements of the past and today.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, if You did it for men of old, You can do it for me. I receive every outcome You have written and planned over the circumstances I am going through in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Chronicles 35:1-36:23; 1 Corinthians 1:1-17; Psalm 27:1-6; Proverbs 20:20-21

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2022
Friday, 5th August 2022

*TOPIC: DON’T GIVE UP!*
Hebrews 6:11-15

*You may be starting from scratch and things look dead, but if God authored it, don’t give up or abandon it! Don’t become slothful.* One of the things that happen when things don’t look like they are changing is that men become slothful and weary in doing the things of God. Some people stop going to church, reading the Bible, and praying, thinking that God has failed them. No! *God does not fail anybody and He is not going to start with you!*

Well, you may have to endure some opposition from the devil, you may have to endure the assault of the enemy, but you can be certain of the outcome. *God holds the outcome in His hands; the devil cannot change it.* If you will not allow the devil to rewrite the outcome while you are going through the process of faith, then the outcome will be as God ordained it for you and it will be well with you.

I want you to take encouragement, consolation, and draw strength from the life of Abraham. If God could make of him who was “as good as dead (Heb. 11:12),” something innumerable as the stars of heaven and as the sand of the seashore, then God can turn your life into something wonderful.

*That is the truth I want you to hold on to. I want you to receive that in faith and rise again. All hope is not lost and the future will be better than the past.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I know You will always come through for me and I pray that my condition begins to conform to what You have called it in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezra 1:1-2:70; 1 Corinthians 1:18-2:5; Psalm 27:7-14; Proverbs 20:22-23

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Saturday, 6th August 2022

*TOPIC: DON’T DEPEND ON THE EARTHLY SYSTEM – HAVE FAITH IN GOD!*
Proverbs 3:5-6; Hebrews 11:8-15

Some people use various means and methods to accomplish things in their lives. *The Bible does not encourage you to follow somebody who is not using faith in God.* Many people depend on earthly things – their connections, their nationality, or other earthly advantages – and are not practising faith in God. They are seemingly self-made people. *A self-made man tends to depend on himself and believes that he can help himself, but a man who trusts in God knows that without God, he can’t make it.*

The Lord Jesus Christ in Luke 18:24 says, _“…How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!”_ *The “kingdom” in that passage refers to God’s way of doing things.* He was not referring to heaven. It is going to be difficult for a man who is used to depending on the earthly system of doing things to transfer to God’s way of doing things.

Everything in the physical as far as Abraham was concerned did not encourage the fulfilment of the promise of God to him. Nevertheless, with his faith and patience in God together with the faithfulness of God, the promises came to pass. *You can see the interplay of three forces in the life of Abraham from this scripture in our text (Heb. 11: 8-15): the faithfulness of God, the faith of Abraham, and the patience of Abraham.*

*If you will exercise faith and patience in God, the faithfulness of God is going to cause the promise of God to come to pass for you.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I put all my trust in You and I know that I will never be ashamed. Thank You for the assurance of victory I have in leaning on You in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezra 3:1-4:23; 1 Corinthians 2:6-3:4; Psalm 28:1-9; Proverbs 20:24-25
============

Dearly Beloved,

*Rev. Olusola Ayodele Areogun invites all Ministers of the Gospel to the upcoming annual Web of Wisdom Ministers’ Conference.*

This is a conference designed to strengthen, equip and empower ministers of the gospel: Apostles, evangelists, prophets, pastors, teachers, heads of ministries, associate pastors, itinerant ministers, missionaries and everyone that have responded to the call of God and are actively pursuing it, these last days.

*Date:* Thursday, 11th to Saturday, 13th August 2022.

*Time:* Thursday: 5pm-9pm; Friday: 8am-2pm, 5pm -9pm; Saturday: 8am-12noon.

*Venue:* Online

*Two major things mark out this year's edition:*

*1. It will be virtual. This edition will be entirely online.*
*The registration link is:* www.solaareogunministries.org/wow/
(Registration is free but you need to register to have access to the meeting!)

*2. It is going to be a special question and answer time.*
Questions on different matters in ministry, a minister's life, and so much more.
*Please send all questions to lifeoasis@hotmail.com, on or before 10th August 2022.*

We believe God that as God's servant Rev. Olusola Ayodele Areogun will answer, the Holy Ghost Himself will bring answers of peace to God's people in the name of Jesus.

Partake, and the Lord will bless you in Jesus’ name. Amen

*Jesus is Lord!!!*

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Monday, 8th August 2022

*TOPIC: GOD IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS*
Romans 4:16-24; Acts 10:34-35; Acts 15:6-11

*Today, I want to remind you that God is no Respecter of persons. God’s promise is for us by faith so that it might be by grace and to guarantee it to all the descendants (all the seed) — whether they are rich or poor, educated or illiterate, old or young.* If you are the seed of Abraham, the promise is sure to you because it comes through faith. If you discover how to live by faith and walk in faith, you can be sure that the promise will come to pass for you. If Abraham became the father of multitudes from one person, you can start from the scratch and become great because the promise is sure to you.

Take note of the keyword in the passage above in Romans 4:24: _“But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead”._ That is, *what happened to Abraham can happen to you and me in our day. The same God is the God we have today if you are born again.* Remember what God said concerning Abraham in Isaiah 51:2, _“I called him alone and blessed him and increased him”._

*God blessed him and increased him. So, the increase can be your portion in anything that you lay your hand upon because the God of Abraham is the God of increase and that God is your God.* Beloved, Abraham’s faith is the recommended faith for God’s people. God recommended it in Isaiah 51:2.

*The steps of Abraham’s faith are the steps that God expects us to take. Abraham’s kind of faith will believe God without any physical evidence to encourage it or he will believe God against contradictory evidence.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I thank You that You are no Respecter of persons. As I follow the faith of Abraham, purify my heart by faith so that there is no hesitancy whatsoever in my obedience in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezra 7:1-8:20; 1 Corinthians 4:1-21; Psalm 30:1-12; Proverbs 20:28-30

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:07am On Aug 09, 2022
Tuesday, 9th August 2022

*TOPIC: THE STEPS OF ABRAHAM’S FAITH (1)*
Genesis 15:1-2

Today, I want us to look together at some of the steps of Abraham’s faith.

*1) Identify what you really want (Mat. 7:7-11 TLB)*
Matthew 7:7 (TLB) –
_“Ask, and you will be given what you ask for. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened.”_

Abraham identified what he really wanted from God. *You cannot get anything from God if you don’t identify what you want. Many people only pray for praying sake.* God does not say we should just pray. *You must focus on your prayer life if you are going to have a powerful and result-oriented prayer life.* So, identify what you really want. Do you want your destiny to be fulfilled? Do you want a vision to be fulfilled? Identifying your specific need is mandatory step one.

*2) Get God’s Promise for it (Heb. 6:13)*
Hebrews 6:13 –
_“For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,”_

*Abraham had God’s promise for it. You must find the promise of God that covers what you are looking for. That means you are going to study the Word of God and search the scriptures to find God’s promises.*

*The Bible is God’s book of promises to mankind. It tells us what His will is. It’s not just a storybook; it is a personal letter from a personal God to a personal child of God.* So, if you are born-again, I want you to change your orientation to the Bible because it contains every promise that covers every sphere of life.

If you are sick and you need healing, there is a promise of God that covers that. By searching the scriptures, you can find that promise. *God’s promises are revealed to us either through His spoken word (Rhema) to your spirits or as we diligently search the scriptures.*

*PRAYER:* Thank You Father for these steps of faith. I receive the grace and discipline I need to steadfastly continue in them in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezra 8:21-9:15; 1 Corinthians 5:1-13; Psalm 31:1-8; Proverbs 21:1-2

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2022*

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 243
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.