Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (51288 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:07am On Jun 22, 2019
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN
SATURDAY, JUNE 22ND 2019.

TOPIC: WHAT CAN SEPARATE YOU AND WHAT SHOULD NOT SEPARATE YOU (3)
ROMANS 1:1, ROMANS 8:35-39
-----------
Dearly beloved,

Greetings of love in Jesus Name.

You are specially invited to the upcoming Anointed Feast Of God for Men: Annual God of Breakthroughs Convention (GOBC) 2019 with the theme: DIVINELY ASSISTED LIFE
Date: 30th June - 7th July, 2019 (Sunday - Sunday).
Time: 6am-8am, 8am-10am,10am-12noon, 12-2pm and 5pm-8pm daily.
Venue: Dream Centre of LOIC Headquarters, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.

Ministering:
Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun (Hosts)
Pastor Tunde Jaiyebo (Ibadan)
Rev Adeniyi Daniel (Abeokuta)
Rev Akinlolu Raphael (Ibadan)
Rev (Dr.) Francis Olonade (Modakeke)
Rev (Dr.) John Idowu (Ado Ekiti)
Rev (Dr.) John Akpami (Zaria)
Rev (Dr.) Lekan Babatunde (Ibadan)

Enquiries:
08036472392; 07060930809; 08033879828; 08038492153; 08037252124.

Live streaming available at www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Come, all things are yours! Come, all things are ready!!!

Jesus is Lord!
--------------

Yesterday, I mentioned three (3) things that should not separate you: Satan, Men and Quarrels. Today, I will dwell more on quarrels because it is a very subtle tool of the devil that can separate a man completely from all that God planned for him.

Most often in life, when quarrels are not dealt with, it leads to offences and one thing that can separate a man so fast from God is offences. Watch out when offences show up and are coming more rapidly than usual, it means there is an attack that is hovering around you, and when the attack comes, it can separate you from God and His plan if not properly dealt with. John the Baptist came in the anointing of Elijah, and when Jesus did not seemingly say anything as far as his imprisonment was concerned, he sent a message to Jesus saying, “Are you the one to come or should we wait for another one?” And Jesus said, “Go and tell John, the lame walk, the blind see, the deaf hear; blessed is he that is not offended at me.”

Jesus detected offence in that statement. John the Baptist came in the spirit of Elijah. Both Elijah and John the Baptist were prone to offences, but Elijah dealt with his own so Jezebel could not overcome him. John did not deal with his own and that was what caused his anointing to be lifted, exposing him to be beheaded as planned by Herodias.

Whatever you do, don’t get offended because offences will come. Even the Lord Jesus Christ said it is impossible that offences will not come, but woe unto the man through whom they come.

PRAYER: Lord, protect and keep me from the danger of offences. Lord, give me a heart and spirit that forgives easily in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Kings 3:1-4:17, Acts 14:8-28, Psalm 140:1-13, Proverbs 17:22

www.spiritmeat.net
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/solaareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:23am On Jun 23, 2019
SUNDAY, JUNE 23RD 2019.

*TOPIC: SEPARATION: THE KEY TO HEARING FROM GOD (1)*
GENESIS 13:14
-----------
Dearly beloved,

You are specially invited to the upcoming Anointed Feast Of God for Men: Annual God of Breakthroughs Convention (GOBC) 2019 with the theme: DIVINELY ASSISTED LIFE

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Live streaming available at www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Jesus is Lord!
--------------

“And the Lord said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him: “Lift your eyes now and look from the place where you are—northward, southward, eastward, and westward for all the land which you see I will give to you and your descendants forever.”

Many people say they don’t know how to hear the voice of God, but *God is always speaking. The key issue between what God is speaking and men not hearing Him is separation.* The journey of Abraham was at a stand-still until Lot separated from him; and immediately the separation took place, the voice of the Lord became clear to him.

*If you want to hear the voice of the Lord more clearly, then you must separate from people.* Moses had to separate from people and be on the mount to receive the law and the commandments the Lord had written. God told him, come up to me in the mount, and be there. It was a call to separate in order to hear.

*One of the decisions I want you to make this month is to decide to separate yourself. Great and mighty things await you in the presence of the Father if you can separate.* Great revelation, insights and deeper depths of God are waiting for those that will pay the price of separation.

*PRAYER:* LORD, help me to pay the price of separation for accuracy in hearing Your voice. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* 2 Kings 4:18-5:27, Acts 15:1-35, Psalm 141:1-10, Proverbs 17:23

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:42am On Jun 24, 2019

Monday, 24th June, 2019.

TOPIC: SEPARATION: THE KEY TO HEARING FROM GOD (2)
GENESIS 13:14
-----------
Dearly beloved,

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!
--------------

“And the Lord said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him: “Lift your eyes now and look from the place where you are—northward, southward, eastward, and westward for all the land which you see I will give to you and your descendants forever.”

The higher you are in leadership, the more you must practice separation for hearing clearly. As a leader, the lives of many people are connected to your decision-making power, and you can’t afford to disappoint them. As a father, your wife and your children need you to hear clearly from God. As a mother, you can be a weapon of shield and safety in the hands of God over your children if you can separate to hear.

The clearer you can hear from God, the better for the people you are leading. As a boss at work, there are people that their lives will be affected greatly by your decisions. So, you must practice separation to hear clearly. As a leader, you will take life and death decisions for people under you, and you must hear God in a split second.

There are several voices speaking around you, and until you separate, you will not be able to hear clearly. It is separation that leads to accuracy, and it is accuracy that produces impact.

PRAYER: Let there be a divine separation from every personality that is affecting my hearing the voice of God. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Kings 6:1-7:20, Acts 15:36-16:15, Psalm 142:1-7, Proverbs 17:24-25

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:46am On Jun 25, 2019

Tuesday, 25th June, 2019.

ACCURACY IS BIRTHED IN THE PLACE OF SEPARATION
PROVERBS. 14:12

Dearly beloved,

You are specially invited to the upcoming Anointed Feast Of God for Men: Annual God of Breakthroughs Convention (GOBC) 2019 with the theme: 
DIVINELY ASSISTED LIFE
Date: 30th June - July 7th  2019 (Sunday - Sunday).
Venue: Dream Centre of LOIC Headquarters, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.

Ministering: 

Enquiries:

Live streaming available at www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Jesus is Lord!

“There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.”
How will you know which way to take in life? It is not every road that leads to the right destination. Accuracy is birthed in life in the place of separation. 

You need to separate to hear God; you need to clarify the voices that are speaking to you. There are voices of men, voices of demons, voices of our spirit, voices of our prejudice talking to us, voices of our fears and so on. You must separate all that from the voice of the Holy Ghost so that you can know exactly what you are doing in life. You need to be separated for clarity. Sometimes, your eyes are on two things and you wonder which is right. Crossed eyes are a problem in the spirit. It is time to separate so you can see clearly.

Isaiah 30:21 says, “And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.” To know the direction to go in life, your ears must hear; and to hear, you will separate. Don’t forget, separation is the key to accuracy and accuracy is what leads to impact in life. 

PRAYER: LORD, I receive the grace to separate the voice of the Holy Ghost from other voices in life. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Kings 8:1-9:13, Acts 16:16-40, Psalm 143:1-12, Proverbs 17:26

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:05am On Jun 27, 2019

Thursday, 27th June, 2019.

SEPARATION FOR COMMUNICATION (2)
MARK 1:35

Dearly beloved,

You are specially invited to the upcoming Anointed Feast Of God for Men: Annual God of Breakthroughs Convention (GOBC) 2019 with the theme:
DIVINELY ASSISTED LIFE
Date: 30th June - July 7th 2019 (Sunday - Sunday).

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

“And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.”

You must have a period and a place of separation. People around you must know that about you. There must be a period that you just withdraw because it is for the Lord. It is not enough to say, “This is my time with my spouse. This is my time with my partner. This is my time with my business partner; we are having a business meeting.” What about your time with your heavenly Father? It is a serious matter.

Every man must be a leader in separation to commune with God at home. There is nothing that will make your children serve God more than to see their father kneel to pray and spend time with God, especially a male child. If they keep seeing their mother alone praying and going to church, they will think of church and prayers as women affairs. And a young boy thinks, “As soon as I become a man, that is one of the first things I will stop.”

That is how we got to the place we are today, that God is now reaching out to a new generation. This point on separation is very important. Have a time, have a place of separation; withdraw from people, things and thoughts to have that time of separation with God.

PRAYER: I receive grace to pay the price of separation for divine communication in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Kings 10:32-12:21, Acts 18:1-22, Psalm 145:1-21, Proverbs 18:1

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:50am On Jun 28, 2019

Friday, 28th June, 2019.

SEPARATION FOR COMMUNICATION (3) - MARK 1:35

Dearly beloved,

You are specially invited to the upcoming Anointed Feast Of God for Men: Annual God of Breakthroughs Convention (GOBC) 2019 with the theme: 
DIVINELY ASSISTED LIFE

Ministering: 

Enquiries:

Live streaming available at www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Jesus is Lord!

“And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.”

You must have a place because separation involves privacy. There are certain things you cannot do with your wife in the public. There are certain things you cannot do and discuss in the public. You cannot be going to Lagos, SW, Nigeria with your business partner with 2.5 million naira in your bag and you start discussing in a public vehicle how you will spend that money. Those are the kind of things you discuss under your breath. That is what happens in the place of separation. In separation, you develop a communication language that only those involved are aware of.

There are husbands and wives that have developed communication skills, signals and codes that even their children have no clue about. There is communication that flows from the Father’s presence that only those in separation can understand; languages that can only be taught in the place of separation.
The clearest proof to human beings that you are a son of God is that you can hear your Father, and you can show us a proof of your relationship with Him. 

PRAYER: I receive power to wait in the place of prayer to hear what God will say unto me. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Kings 13:1-14:29, Acts 18:23-19:12, Psalm 146:1-10, Proverbs 18:2-3

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2019
Saturday, 29th June, 2019.

SEPARATION FOR THE BEST (1) - JEREMIAH 29:11

Dearly beloved,

You are specially invited to the upcoming Anointed Feast Of God for Men: Annual God of Breakthroughs Convention (GOBC) 2019 with the theme:
DIVINELY ASSISTED LIFE

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”

God has the best for you in life. However, Satan will present to you many alternatives on the road of destiny to prevent and hinder you from the best of God.

I told myself many years ago, “Lord, I’m not settling for the second-best. I will go for the best you have for me. Whatever the price is, I’m going to pay it.” There is a price attached to getting the best of God. An example is seen in the story of Daniel in Daniel 1:8 “But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king’s meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.” That was separation for the best. That singular act led to favour and divine separation from a future untimely death.

The devil told Jesus, “You don’t have to go to the cross. Just bow down and worship me and I will give you...”, and Jesus said: “No, I want the best.” When Joseph was in Potiphar’s house, Potiphar’s wife came to him and asked him to be her acting husband. Joseph could have ended his journey as an acting husband, but Joseph knew what he saw; “I saw the throne and it doesn’t look like this place.” Will you wait for the best that God has for you? That is one of the greatest problems of humans: we tend to settle for less than God has for us.

PRAYER: I will not settle for less than God has for me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Kings 15:1-16:20, Acts 19:13-41, Psalm 147:1-20, Proverbs 18:4-5

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2019
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV & REV (MRS) OLUSOLA AREOGUN.

Sunday 30/6/19.

SEPARATION FOR THE BEST (2) - HEBREWS 11:24.

Dearly beloved,

DIVINELY ASSISTED LIFE

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

“By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter;”

The devil is a master at sensing the destiny of a child of God. And he therefore ensures that he puts enough alternatives on your path to hinder you from the best of God. He told Moses to take the throne, but he refused. He chose rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy pleasures of sin for a season.

Moses esteemed higher the program of God for his life. When choices of life confront you, what will be your decision? You will get to that point one day that you will need to make a critical decision for your destiny. Will you choose out of the several offers of satanic alternatives for your life, or you will go with the program of God for your life.

Always ensure that your choices in life are in consonance with the program of God for your life. There is a best of God for you, but the devil has all kinds of alternatives. Sometimes, when the best that God has for you shows up, it may come in the package that is dirty, but you must work it out and bring out the best that is in it. There’s a separation that God demands; separate from the inferior, separate from the good, separate from the nice, and go for the best.

PRAYER: I will not take the offer of the second-best in my destiny journey in Jesus’ name. I will go for the best. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Kings 17:1-18:12, Acts 20:1-38, Psalm 148:1-14, Proverbs 18:6-7
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:43am On Jul 01, 2019

Monday, 1st July, 2019.

THE HOLY COMMUNION IS NOT JUST A RITUAL
1 CORINTHIANS 11:23-26; MATTHEW 22:29

Dearly beloved,

You are specially invited to the onging Anointed Feast Of God for Men: Annual God of Breakthroughs Convention (GOBC) 2019 with the theme:
DIVINELY ASSISTED LIFE

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

This month marks the beginning of the second half of a pivotal year. We will consider the subject of the Holy Communion this month. Whenever you hear about the Holy Communion, what are the thoughts that flood your mind? I have discovered that the subject of the Holy Communion has been surrounded by mystery and embroiled in controversy among believers.

The differing perspectives around the Holy Communion include the following:

1.Those who believe that it is the literal body of Christ that we eat each time we partake of the Holy Communion,

2.Those who insist that you need to do a number of rites or demonstrate your commitment to the Church denomination before partaking at the table,

3.Those who see nothing wrong in sharing the communion on crusade fields to everyone present regardless of their salvation experiences.

Understandably, many Christians have concluded that the Holy Communion is nothing more than a ritual that happens in Church; without any real understanding of what they are doing. The truth, however, is that there is tremendous power in the Holy Communion for every blood-washed, covenant child of God. This power is always available to those who know the treasure that God has reserved in the truth of the Holy Communion. I trust God that at the end of this month you would be a conscious partaker of the blessings awaiting you at the communion table.

PRAYER: Holy Spirit, open my heart of understanding and unlock the blessing available to me at the communion table; so that the communion table won’t remain a ritual to me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Kings 18:13-19:37, Acts 21:1-17, Psalm 149:1-9, Proverbs 18:8

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:48am On Jul 02, 2019
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. & REV. (MRS). OLUSOLA AREOGUN.
TUESDAY 2/7/19

FOUR PILLARS FOR A VICTORIOUS CHRISTIAN LIFE (1) - ACTS 2:41-47; MATTHEW 12:43-45

Dearly beloved,

DIVINELY ASSISTED LIFE

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

Holy Communion is one of the four pillars that uphold a victorious Christian life. Actively incorporating these four pillars into your spiritual walk makes amazing power available to you as a believer; and sickness, problems, death and the devil will flee away.

1. The Apostles’ doctrine:

The early church in the book of Acts never recorded any incident where a member of the church was sick and needed prayers. All the sick and demonized persons who needed prayers came from outside the assembly. The secret was because as they got born again, they continued in the doctrines of the apostles and were able to maintain their spiritual stand.

When you are saved and delivered from the oppression of the devil, you can successfully keep the devil away throughout your lifetime by filling the place that the devil occupied with the apostles’ doctrines. If you don’t nurture your children in the same truth, that demon will return to your lineage with other stronger demons to continue the oppression. God cannot deliver you from a deaf and dumb spirit only for you to return to sin and immorality.

The teachings of authentic apostles will keep you away from desiring your sinful past. Such teachings are so scarce now; beware of any preacher, teacher or minister that makes sin and immorality acceptable to you as a believer.

PRAYER: Lord, lead me to the ancient landmarks. Deliver me from any doctrine that will corrupt my heart in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Kings 20:1-22:2, Acts 21:18-36, Psalm 150:1-6, Proverbs 18:9-10
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2019

Wednesday, 3rd July, 2019.

FOUR PILLARS FOR A VICTORIOUS CHRISTIAN LIFE (2)
HEBREWS 10:25; MATTHEW 18:18-20; 1 JOHN 1:1-3

Dearly beloved,

You are specially invited to the ongoing Anointed Feast Of God for Men: Annual God of Breakthroughs Convention (GOBC) 2019 with the theme: 
DIVINELY ASSISTED LIFE

Ministering: 

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

The second pillar we are considering today is the pillar of fellowship.

2. Fellowship: Something always happens in Church that does not happen elsewhere. As much as it lies in your ability and your capacity, don’t miss the gathering together of saints. (Hebrew 10:25). As the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ gets closer, people will begin to completely depart from God’s presence. And you should not fall for that last days’ lure of the devil. Matthew 24:12 says “… And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.”

Don’t find yourself among those fulfilling negative prophecy. Make a practice of getting into fellowship with other believers. As you fellowship with other believers, understand that it is truth that binds you together. While you love people as Christ loved them, don’t join anyone in error.

Fellowship originates from the word ‘Koinonia’ which means communion, it also means sharing. You should come to Church to fellowship first with the Lord Jesus Christ that saved you, the Holy Spirit and the word of God. Fellowshipping with the word of God means taking a portion from the word of God and personalizing it. Fellowshipping involves sharing with other believers, being blessed by them and being a blessing to them.

PRAYER: Lord, I refuse the enemy’s temptation to keep me from godly fellowship in these end times in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Kings 22:3-23:30, Acts 21:37-22:16, Psalm 1:1-6, Proverbs 18:11-12

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2019

Thursday, 4th July, 2019.

FOUR PILLARS FOR A VICTORIOUS CHRISTIAN LIFE (3)
MATTHEW 6:7-13; JOHN 16:24-25; ACTS 2:41-47

Dearly beloved,

DIVINELY ASSISTED LIFE

Ministering: 

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

For the next three days, we will look at a few reminders on the subject of prayer as one of the pillars of a victorious Christian life. Mastering how to pray is crucial for a life of victory. Praying involves saying something to someone. It involves opening your mouth and saying something. Jesus said, “When ye pray say…” many people in great prayer meetings just keep crying, “ Jesus, Jesus”, when they are asked to pray while some just get emotional and roll on the ground without saying anything. You must say something.

As powerful as praying in tongues is, there are times that when you really want to pray you must say something to your Father. For instance, if your father calls you and asks you what you need, but you just keep quiet and keep smiling or keep praising him, he can’t give you anything. There are many people that come to the place of prayer and heaven is alert waiting for what they will say, but they just shout and cry Jesus, Jesus. You may think those persons are prayer warriors but heaven is saying they have not said anything. The angels return to God and say, “LORD he actually was just calling Jesus; he said nothing.”

Prayer time is a time to open your mouth; don’t think some people pray in their thoughts. God wants you to open your mouth to pray and ask whatsoever you desire according to His will and you will see the power and possibility available to you in prayer.

PRAYER: I reject the spirit of a complainer. I receive the spirit of grace and supplication resting upon me in Jesus’ name. Amen! 

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Kings 23:31-25:30, Acts 22:17-23:10, Psalm 2:1-12, Proverbs 18:13

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2019
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN.
FRIDAY, 5TH JULY 2019

TOPIC: ENFORCE THE WILL OF GOD IN PRAYER
3 JOHN 1:2; LUKE 11:1-4
—————-

Dearly beloved,

DIVINELY ASSISTED LIFE

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!
————-

Prevailing prayer is that prayer that enforces God’s will. Enforcing the will of God on the earth can majorly be achieved in prayer. We pray to enforce God’s will on earth as it is in heaven. The will of God is clear in heaven; there is no contention in heaven or any contrary opinion. However, because of the fall of Adam and subsequent transfer of the legal authority that God gave man to the devil, man has to pray in order to know God’s will and enforce it in on the earth.

If you don’t know how to effectively enforce and pray God’s will into your life and affairs, the devil will take advantage and do his will in your life and environment.  That is why many people are in trouble today but through prayer according to God’s will, things can be changed. The Bible emphasizes the will of God to be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Sickness and poverty don’t exist in heaven; they are not God’s will. Through prayer, you can enforce the will of God for health, wealth and riches. Prayer can be used to deal with that subject in your life that is currently contrary to God’s will. Seek out God’s will in the Bible concerning any matter and then enforce it in the place of prayer. It is not your reasoning or opinion; neither is it tradition nor norms. It is not also the way people say or feel. It is only God’s will that must be done on the earth and this can be enforced in the place of prayer.

PRAYER: Lord, I reject and reverse every experience in my life that is contrary to Your will for me as a believer in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 1:1-2:17, Acts 23:11-35, Psalm 3:1-8, Proverbs 18:14-15

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2019

Saturday, 6th July, 2019.

LET YOUR PRAYER CARRY AN ADDRESS
LUKE 18:35-43; 11:1-4

Dearly beloved,

You are specially invited to the ongoing Anointed Feast Of God for Men: Annual God of Breakthroughs Convention (GOBC) 2019 with the theme: 
DIVINELY ASSISTED LIFE

Ministering: 

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

Whenever you write a letter that you intend to post, one thing you do not fail to do is to address the envelope which defines exactly where you want the letter to go. It enables the postman to drop your letter at the intended destination; it is the same with prayer. Your prayer must be addressed to the One who can answer it.

Discussing a problem with someone or going through counseling is not the same as praying. Weeping or crying does not equal praying as well. Truly God sees your desperate situation, mannerism and pain but he won’t assume that you want him to intervene. He will ask you, “What exactly do you want me to do? Do you want me to be involved?” You may even religiously say, “God sees what I am going through, why is he not doing something?” He didn’t assume the blind man wanted to be healed (Luke 18:41).

God does not assume you want him to be involved or do anything until you address your prayer (not your complaint) to him. Every time you pray, let your prayer be addressed to God, your Father. Jesus said “When you pray say, our Father…” Our Father is the address that every prayer God will hear must carry. Stop praying into the atmosphere, stop praying also to men that cannot help or answer your prayer. Address your prayer to God.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus, I ask that You come and take preeminence in my life’s situations and circumstances. I will not be stranded in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 2:18-4:4, Acts 24:1-27, Psalm 4:1-8, Proverbs 18:16-18.

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:45am On Jul 08, 2019

TOPIC: THE PRACTICE OF THE COMMUNION IN THE LIFE OF JESUS - 1 CORINTHIANS 11:23-24

Jesus gave his life for us so that we can have him. Any matter you break bread over has been moved from an emotional matter to a covenant matter. You are making a claim that heaven cannot refuse. When people want to invoke supernatural forces of darkness against people, they go into some levels of covenanting.

There are certain demands that only a wife can make of her husband or only a man can make of his wife, because of the covenant between them. So, when we talk about the communion, it’s not just that we gather together to eat bread and drink wine; we are standing on a covenant ground and that’s the place and time to bring your requests. I can’t think of anything else that can give you a solid ground of faith to stand on stronger than the communion.

A wife doesn’t need any special faith to bear her husband’s name, she has every right given by the act of marriage to answer to her husband’s name. If you understand the covenant nature of our relationship with God, you will know that you don’t need any special faith to use the name of Jesus. The act of breaking bread is re-enacting the covenant before heaven again. We are the beneficiaries of this covenant as believers. God cannot look at us the same way he looks at every other human being.

PRAYER: Lord, awaken in me a deep understanding of the power of the holy communion you have made available to me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 5:18-6:81, Acts 26:1-32, Psalm 6:1-10, Proverbs 18:20-21
Monday, 8hh July, 2019.

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:49am On Jul 09, 2019

Tuesday, 9th July, 2019.

THE PRACTICE OF THE COMMUNION IN OUR LIVES (1)
1 CORINTHIANS 11:23-24

God said to Pharaoh, “Let my people go! Israel is my first-born, and if you don’t let him go I will kill your first-born!” (Exodus 4:22-23; Paraphrased)That is how personal the covenant is. When the children of Israel cried, and their cry reached heaven, the bible says, “And God heard.” The bible didn’t say God remembered, it said, “And God remembered Abraham”. 

He remembered the one that he entered a covenant with about 430 years before that time. He told Abraham, “Your seed will be in a country, and I will bring them out, I give you my word.” (See Genesis 15:13-16) All that the children of Israel needed to do was to cry to God; God remembered that covenant.

There is a covenant in heaven, all you need to do is to break bread over any matter and the blood of Jesus will speak. 

When the groaning of the children of Israel reached heaven, the God of the covenant that made them a nation remembered Abraham and found a Saviour for them. No matter how tight a situation is, when you break bread over it, God finds somebody to rise up for you. You should not come to the communion table carelessly. If you take the communion in an ungodly manner, you are drinking damnation and condemnation to yourself, and you are guilty of the blood and the body of Jesus.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to come to the communion table henceforth with the right attitude and understanding, so that I can enjoy maximum benefits in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 7:1-8:40, Acts 27:1-20, Psalm 7:1-17, Proverbs 18:22.

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:39am On Jul 10, 2019

Wednesday 10th July, 2019.

THE PRACTICE OF THE COMMUNION IN OUR LIVES (2) - 1 CORINTHIANS 11:23-24

The element used for the communion does not matter because it’s a symbol of something sacred. In the Old Testament, the Lord instructed that they must not put yeast and leaven in the bread. In the New Testament, God told us that the yeast is hypocrisy, symbolising insincerity in our walk with God. God is the only one you can afford to be directly honest with.

You are not telling God anything new about your case, He already knew before you found out yourself. God is not finding out about the sin in your life when you repented, He knew before you sinned that you were going to do it.

The bible tells us in 1 Corinthians 10: 2-4, “And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat; And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.”; the holy communion is a physical food with a spiritual implication. The Communion is the only meal on the earth that has physical elements with a spiritual reality attached to it.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus, help me to partake correctly and honestly from the communion so that I will not deny myself of the power thereof in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 9:1-10:14, Acts 27:21-44, Psalm 8:1-9, Proverbs 18:23-24

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2019
Thursday 11th July, 2019.

TOPIC: THE PRACTICE OF THE COMMUNION IN OUR LIVES (3)

When God warned that we should not take the Holy Communion in an unworthy manner, it was not a joke. We should not take it carelessly as if we are taking ordinary bread and wine; you should approach it with a sense of sacredness. This is the emblem of the body and blood of Jesus; it is the meal of a living covenant with a living spirit, the spirit of the Almighty God. You must be in a spiritual position to qualify and you must condition your heart right to take it.

In Joshua chapter 9, after Joshua had entered into a covenant with the Gibeonites, he discovered that they were cursed, but there was nothing he could do about it anymore. They had cut the covenant. Joshua was angry because he had been deceived but he could not kill them because he had already made a covenant with them to protect them.

The other nations in the province heard about it and they came against the Gibeonites. All that the Gibeonites needed to do was to inform Joshua that they had been invaded by the enemy and that they needed him. Even if Joshua didn’t feel like fighting, he had to because of the covenant. Likewise, even if God doesn’t feel like answering you, when you break bread he comes under an obligation to respond. You may not have done too well, but the blood is perfect.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus, thank you so much for the perfect blood you shed not just for my sins, but so that I might have a sure standing with God on every matter that I present on the basis on the covenant! Halleluyah!!!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 11:1-12:18, Acts 28:1-31, Psalm 9:1-12, Proverbs 19:1-3

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2019
Friday 12th July, 2019.

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE COMMUNION TABLE (1)
—————-
Dearly beloved,

You are specially invited to the Annual Web of Wisdom Ministers' Conference with the theme:
"HE THAT HAS SEEN ME HAS SEEN THE FATHER" John 14:9
...Becoming correct representatives of GOD in a godless age!

Date: 8th August - 10th August, 2019 (Thursday - Saturday).
Time: 5 pm (Thursday), 8 am & 5 pm (Friday) and 8 am (Saturday) - all GMT +1

Ministering:

Enquiries:
07060930809; 08038492153; 08037252124.

You can register via www.solaareogunministries.org/wow2019

Come, all things are yours!
Jesus is Lord!
——————

There are four important steps that you should understand as you approach the communion table:

1. The Shadow.

The bible tells us in 1 Corinthians 11: 23-24, “For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.”

This shows that bread must be broken and eaten. In the earlier years of my ministry, I encountered some very strange situations. Once, I was preaching and the Holy Spirit revealed to me that there were two women in the congregation who were possessed of the devil, so I told the Church that we were going to break bread together and that every existing covenant that anyone of them had with the devil would be broken. I also let them understand that those who willingly made and maintained a covenant with the devil could die if they took the communion.

We prayed and shared the communion and I noticed that the two women did not partake, and I knew they were the two that the Lord revealed to me. They understood that once you have a spiritual position that is against Christ, the communion becomes fire in your system, so they didn’t take it. I didn’t know that we had a major weapon of warfare in our hands. If there is a Holy Ghost weapon of mass destruction, it is the holy communion.

PRAYER: Dear Holy Spirit, help me to be more conscious of the power that is available to me by virtue of the holy communion, and help me to enjoy it in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 12:19-14:17, Romans 1:1-17, Psalm 9:13-20, Proverbs 19:4-5

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2019

Saturday, 13th July, 2019.

UNDERSTANDING THE COMMUNION TABLE (2)

Dearly beloved,

You are specially invited to the Annual Web of Wisdom Ministers' Conference with the theme: 

Ministering: 

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

Picking up from where we left off yesterday, we are looking at ‘The Shadow’ as our first step in understanding the communion table. After realizing how important communion is as a major weapon of warfare in our hands, on several other occasions, I took note of people who didn’t partake of the Holy Communion. This had been going on for a while and in my innocence, I didn’t notice. As the bread was shared and passed round, some people just took it and dropped it in their pockets. I didn’t know this until God showed me. 

While the communion repairs us, it does damage to the devil. One of my friends shared a story with me about his younger brother, a young minister who attended a communion service in one of the Churches in his town. When the communion was being served, the Lord spoke to him, “Don’t take communion here today”, but he thought, “That doesn’t sound right, this is a big Pentecostal assembly and I know the Pastor so well.” After partaking in the Holy Communion, he started having strange sexual experiences in his dreams at night for the first time in his life. 

The spirit of sexual perversion had latched upon the ministers serving the communion in that Church and thus was being transferred to others in the congregation through the Holy Communion. The young minister had to be ministered to in deliverance before that yoke was broken. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus, every negative covenant that is operating in my life, I shut it down today and I invoke the true covenant of the blood of Jesus over my affairs henceforth in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 15:1-16:36, Romans 1:18-32, Psalm 10:1-15, Proverbs 19:6-7

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2019

Sunday, 14th July, 2019.

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE COMMUNION TABLE (3)~ 1 CORINTHIANS : 11:23-24

Dearly beloved,

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

2. The practice in the life of Jesus.

The bible records that in the same night that Jesus was to be arrested, He took bread and when He had given thanks, He said, “…Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.” This means we are to break bread for a remembrance or as an act of proclamation of Jesus Christ, after the same manner.

The cup that contains the wine is the symbol of the emblem of the blood. Jesus took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it in remembrance of me.” This shows that there is no limit to how often you can take the communion. In Acts chapter 2, the apostles broke bread daily from house to house and by Acts chapter 20, they could only break bread when they gathered together because the congregation had grown to a large number and the apostles could no longer cover each house daily.

Exodus 12 tells the origin of the communion. It was referred to as the Passover in the Old Testament. Whatever the Passover did for the children of Israel in the Old Testament is what the bread and the wine does for us today.

PRAYER: Lord, awaken in me a deep understanding of the power of the Holy Communion you have made available to me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 16:37-18:17, Romans 2:1-24, Psalm 10:16-18, Proverbs 19:8-9

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:54am On Jul 15, 2019

Monday, 15th July, 2019.

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE COMMUNION TABLE (4) - 1 CORINTHIANS 11:23-24

Dearly beloved,

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

Every time a covenant is cut, as part of the completion of the covenant, a meal must be served. If you enter a covenant with someone and you don’t share a covenant meal, you will be looked upon with distrust. The same way, the communion is a covenant meal. When we break bread, we are letting Jesus know that he must step in as a matter of covenant obligation. Covenant removes convenience. It was when I realized this that I started to understand why every issue my friend and I broke bread over got a solution.

I remember some time ago when we were having some problems in one of our Church locations. Armed robbers would go to that area of town every night and rob the houses on the street. We went to the Lord in prayer and broke bread; by the next morning, all the robbers had been arrested! Breaking bread means that God is obliged; it is a covenant matter because it involves the blood of JESUS.

The strongest and most indestructible union two human beings can have on the earth is the blood covenant. When a man decides to get married, he makes a commitment, forsaking all others and staying faithful to his wife, and the woman does the same. That is the oath and sacrifice of marriage. If there is no such sacrifice, there is no marriage.

PRAYER: Dear Holy Spirit, help me to be more conscious of the power that is available to me by virtue of the holy communion, and help me to enjoy it more and more in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 19:1-21:30, Romans 2:25-3:8, Psalm 11:1-7, Proverbs 19:10-12

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:33am On Jul 16, 2019

Tuesday, 16th July, 2019.

TOPIC: THE CUP OF THE COMMUNION IS A CUP OF BLESSING
1 CORINTHIANS 10:14-16

Dearly beloved,

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

1 Corinthians 10:14-16 “Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry. I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say. The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?”

I want you to read this passage carefully and pay attention to the use of words. The cup that contains the wine is the symbol of the emblem of the blood. When you put water into the cup, what do you call it? You call it, a cup of water; and when you take it, you took water. The passage didn’t say the blessed cup, if it had said the blessed cup, then it’s the cup, but it says, “THE CUP OF BLESSING.” 

Therefore, when we come to the communion table, we are coming to take blessing. Blessing is anything that is positive, uplifting and life-enhancing. Blessing is anything that releases your future to happen, while a curse is anything that stops your future from manifesting.

Verse 16 says, “The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?” This is a communion of the blood of Jesus. Communion means sharing and fellowshipping. How healthy is the body of Christ? Do you agree that the body of Christ is perfectly sound, totally healthy and that there is no trace of sickness inside Him? If you regularly take communion of that body, your body cannot be sick. I don’t think there is any drug that’s as strong as the communion. 

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for the provision of the blessing in the communion, I step into the already-obtained blessings by Christ Jesus for me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 22:1-23:32, Romans 3:9-31, Psalm 12:1-8, Proverbs 19:13-14.

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:37am On Jul 17, 2019
Wednesday, 17th July, 2019.

TOPIC: THE CROSS EMPOWERS THE COMMUNION
ISAIAH 53:5, 1 PETER 2:24

Dearly beloved,

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

What gives the communion the healing power is your faith that mixes with the reality in the spirit. Whatever you are using as the physical element (to represent the body and the blood of Jesus) is immaterial, but when you add your faith, it becomes a force and a power that nothing can resist. If none of the 3 million plus people that God brought out of Egypt was sickly or weak for one night, then a miracle took place in their physical bodies by partaking of the Passover which is a shadow of the Holy Communion. What do you think the reality will be like now that Jesus had died and the reality has been officially inaugurated?

In Isaiah 53, the Bible says, “…with his stripes we are healed.” He didn’t say you ‘were’, but He said you are healed, looking forward to the cross. In 1 Peter 2:24, “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed” It says you were healed, looking back to the cross. That is where you see the difference between the Old Testament and the New Testament.

Sometimes ago, I was praying for people for safe journey and the Lord said to me, “Tell them that they had arrived back safely before they came.” Your success was settled before you applied for the exam. After the cross, it became past tense. Even though your beginning was small, in the Old Testament, but now your latter end has already increased. Your future is already greater than your past. The cross has taken place; it is impossible for you to be lesser than what you are now.

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ that has brought me into a new experience. From today, I step into the experiential side of what Christ has done for my healing in Jesus’s name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 24:1-26:11, Romans 4:1-12, Psalm 13:1-6, Proverbs 19:15-16

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:54am On Jul 18, 2019

Thursday, 18th July, 2019.

TOPIC: MEALS ARE COVENANT ACTS THAT BRING FELLOWSHIP WITH SPIRITS
JOHN 6:53, ROMANS 8:11

Dearly beloved,

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

Food used in sacrifices are spiritual meals; they are not ordinary. When a ceremony is done in the name of an idol and a meal is involved, that meal hooks men in covenant to that spirit. You can’t partake of the ceremony if you don’t eat and once you eat it, you are in. If your faith can’t stand eating ceremonial meals, don’t partake. The Bible says, “there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.” If you have faith, you can say to them, “I will eat it and nothing will happen to me because I have eaten something greater than this.” If your faith cannot stand it, Paul said don’t partake. 

When you come to take the communion, you partake with the spirit that rested on Jesus. It is the spirit of life and spirit of health. Let me give you an example, Romans 8:11 says, “But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.”

When Jesus died and His spirit was in hell, on the 3rd day, the Holy Ghost went there, quickened Him and raised Him from the dead. The Holy Spirit broke the power of death, and death could not hold Jesus. Sickness- which is death in seed form cannot hold you. That same spirit works when you take the bread and the wine. If death in full manifestation could not stop the Spirit of God raising Jesus, diseases cannot stop the Spirit of Jesus from healing your body.

PRAYER: I declare that because the same spirit that raised Jesus dwells in me, therefore I function under the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus from now on in Jesus’s name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 26:12-27:34, Romans 4:13-5:5, Psalm 14:1-7, Proverbs 19:17

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2019
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Friday, 19th July, 2019.

*TOPIC: THE COMMUNION PLACES A MARK ON YOU AND YOURS - I CORINTHIANS 11:24-25

I have found something that works and I want to bring you to a place that you can say, “let’s break bread over the matter.” When they took Abraham’s wife, the God of his covenant moved and went to speak to that man in his dream. Abraham got extra interest on the loan of his wife.

God said, “When I see the blood; I will pass over you and not allow the angel of destruction to come in unto you.” He told them to sprinkle blood on the lintel (the horizontal support at the top of a door) of the house. When they sprinkled the blood on the lintel, it dropped on the floor. When you look at the floor and see blood on their doorway and also across the lintel, you will see a representation of Jesus on the cross. You will see the cross in front of their houses.

Your house is your body. If God said the angel of destruction would not enter the house of a Jew that has blood on his house, when you lift the cup that is the emblem of the cross, no angel of destruction has a right to enter your body as well! It’s a divinely given position. If any sickness had entered your body because of ignorance, that sickness cannot stand. How much chance do you think ice cube has to survive in hell? That sickness does not stand any chance against the blood of Jesus in your body. It doesn’t matter what diagnosis the doctor has given.

PRAYER: I take a stand; Henceforth, let no man trouble me for I bear upon me the marks of the Lord Jesus Christ in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 28:1-29:30, Romans 5:6-21, Psalm 15:1-5, Proverbs 19:18-19

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:13am On Jul 20, 2019

Saturday, 20th July, 2019.

TOPIC: JESUS ALREADY PAID, YOU SHOULD NOT PAY AGAIN
I CORINTHIANS 11:26

Dearly beloved,

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

1 Corinthians 11:26 “For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.” As you take the communion, you are proclaiming that Jesus has died for you, so you cannot die. Two people cannot be punished for the same offence in any system of justice. 

Whatever offence was committed that gave any sickness a right to come into your body- either through an ancestral flow or ancestral sickness or a breach of natural law, once you got born again; Christ suffered for you and took the punishment for that offence. That sickness has no legal right in your life. Hence, when you take the bread you serve a quit notice to that sickness. 

For my son to get anything I have, all he needs to tell me is, “Daddy, I need that thing.” Sometimes I say, “Well, I’m not giving you, I’m still using it but you can be sure it’s yours, just pray that it doesn’t get spoilt. In fact, he just prays, “Lord give daddy another one.” Once I get another one, he will claim it. The blood of Jesus gives you access to everything that God has. If you see the name of God on it, you can claim it. The Bible says you are a joint heir; do you know what a joint heir is?  A joint heir is an equal shareholder; it’s neither 40:60 nor 50:50. It is 100:100. 

PRAYER: Lord, I refute every sickness the devil is imposing upon my life. Christ has paid for it and I walk in that liberty in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Chronicles 1:1-3:17, Romans 6:1-23, Psalm 16:1-11, Proverbs 19:20-21

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2019
Sunday, 21st July, 2019.

TOPIC: TAKE THE COMMUNION PURPOSEFULLY, NOT JUST AS A RITUAL
I CORINTHIANS 11:27-28

Dearly beloved,

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

Don’t be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord. Be justified by the body and the blood of Jesus. How do you do that? By eating it in a worthy manner. You are to examine yourself. You will see some accelerated miracles if you take the communion intelligently, not just as a Christian practice- but with a full understanding of the implication.

I read of E.W. Kenyon who said that the first time that Jesus told the disciples that, “This is the New Testament in my blood…”, the first thing that shocked him was that Peter and the Apostles did not talk; which means they had an understanding. He began to check how they had an understanding and it dawned on him that they were Jews; well-trained and schooled Jews. Every Jew is schooled in the tenets of the whole covenants.

When Jesus said, “This is the New Testament…”, he knew that this was the fulfillment of all the shadows that they had been practicing, and they understood all they were about to do. He said they didn’t ask any question from all the instructions given them because they understood that the instructions were the realities of all they had been practicing as shadows. They just started working in the full manifestation. They took heed to what it was supposed to mean

PRAYER: Lord, I take authority over every form of misconception and attack against the power of the communion in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Chronicles 4:1-6:11, Romans 7:1-13, Psalm 17:1-15, Proverbs 19:22-23

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2019

Monday, 22nd July, 2019.

JUSTIFICATION OR DAMNATION AT THE TABLE OF COMMUNION?
1 CORINTHIANS 11:29

Dearly beloved,

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

The Bible didn’t say you examine yourself and refuse to eat. After examination, correct yourself and eat. You are supposed to eat the bread and drink of that cup. You can eat and drink justification to yourself if you do it right.

I want to share a testimony that will bless you today about a lady who had previously had many miscarriages; sometimes, the pregnancy was as long as 7 months old. She came to meet me one day and said there was an experience she had been having. She said a man would come to her in her dream and have sex with her. She hated it and had done everything to stop it but it didn’t go. 

On a certain fellowship day, I was teaching on the passage on rightly discerning the Lord’s body, emphasizing that Jesus paid a price for you. The price that He paid to purchase you is His blood, His body broken for you, His blood shed for you. She sat down taking note and said that after hearing the teaching, “I decided not to come and see you for counsel again. I decided to go and put this thing to practice.” 

Before she slept, she pleaded the blood of Jesus and claimed the covenant position that Jesus had paid the price for her; and then she slept. The same scenario repeated itself but for the first time, she found herself confronting the man that she could not say no to before. Usually, the man would just have sex with her and she would feel bad after waking up. She stood up and said to the man, “Do you know this is wrong? Do you know that Jesus paid the dowry for me with His blood?” She said the man fled out of the window in terror and never had that experience again. This is what can happen when you take the communion in a worthy manner. 

PRAYER: Lord, I set myself free of every oppression of the devil and begin to walk in the victory Christ has won for me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Chronicles 6:12-8:10, Romans 7:14-8:8, Psalm 18:1-15, Proverbs 19:24-25

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:47am On Jul 23, 2019

Tuesday, 23rd July, 2019.

CLAIMING YOUR VICTORY THROUGH THE COMMUNION
1 CORINTHIANS 11:29-30

Dearly beloved,

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

Three things entered the Corinthian church: WEAKNESS, SPIRITUAL IMPOTENCE (no force in their spirit) and SLEEP (death). When you rightly discern the body of Christ at the table of communion, these three will not be part of your experience. In the Old Testament, they didn’t joke with the Passover but the Corinthian Church didn’t take it seriously. They came to the communion table to take their dinner because they saw it as a free meal in Church.

When you take bread correctly, rightly discerning the Lord’s body, there is a potency that enters your spirit. You will not be among those that something is running after in the dream. The Bible says Jesus is made a high priest after the power of an indestructible life. That is the life that is inside you- an indestructible life. When I got born again, I started understanding the covenant. 

When you take the bread and take the wine, the power of the body of Jesus, the life that his body contains begins to influence your DNA.  Some people have DNA system, coded for short life, premature death, developing sickness and not living long but when you come into Christ, there is a “re-coding” of your DNA for long life. The Bible says, “With long life will I satisfy you and show you my salvation.” The anointing of the salvation of our Lord comes upon your body when you partake of the communion table. 

PRAYER: I declare sickness in my past, healing in my today, health in my tomorrow. No sickness in my tomorrow in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Chronicles 8:11-10:19, Romans 8:9-25, Psalm 18:16-36, Proverbs 19:26

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:51am On Jul 25, 2019
Thursday, 25th July, 2019.

TOPIC: GOD’S PROVISION FOR YOUR HEALTH THROUGH THE COMMUNION (2)
PSALMS 105:37

Dearly beloved,

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

“He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.”

Like every covenant will always exclude some, the covenant of health excluded the non-Jews. This was demonstrated in the case of the Syrophoenician woman where Jesus told her that healing, which is lower than health, is not for non-family members. The Gentiles were not qualified to partake in the covenant of health.

However, the blood of Jesus has made us fellow partakers and His broken body has broken every dividing wall between the Gentiles and the Jews. This is physically demonstrated in the communion. Despite this provision, ignorance of the covenant has kept a lot of people from this advantage, and this has led to a life of begging and dependence.

The quality and quantity of the provision (health) that you enjoy will depend largely on the active knowledge of the covenant you possess. Non-translation of the legal provisions of the covenant to vital reality makes it non-evident in the life of the believer. God wants His children to enjoy their lives in health and soundness, and the communion is one of the channels through which this can be accessed. Every time you come to the table of the Lord, always come with the understanding that your health is part of the package.

PRAYER: I receive grace to walk in the reality of the provision of God for my health. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Chronicles 14:1-16:14, Romans 9:1-24, Psalm 19:1-14, Proverbs 20:1

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2019
Friday, 26th July, 2019.

TOPIC: GOD’S PROVISION FOR YOUR HEALTH THROUGH THE COMMUNION (3)
3 JOHN 2

Dearly beloved,

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Jesus is Lord!

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”

This is the will of God for His people that they be in health, and one of the channels through which they can access this is the communion.

If we break bread well, divine justification will come. God will come after every sickness and say, “you have no right to hold my son, and you have no right to hold my daughter”. There are several things you can break bread over and you can be sure of a positive outcome.

Break bread if you have been having aborted conceptions and pregnancies. He said none should cast their young and you will not cast your young. If you have been struggling in an area in life, break bread over it. Nobody held a covenant in the Old Testament and was defeated. Communion is a covenant matter. That is why if you are not born again, you should not partake of the communion.

You can break bread over that issue from your place of work. If the Gibeonites that entered a covenant with Israel by deception enjoyed the faithfulness of God, how much more you. You are standing in a better position by the blood of Jesus and being born again, you have a greater opportunity.

PRAYER: I appropriate the power of God into my life from today as I approach the communion table. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 2 Chronicles 17:1-18:34, Romans 9:25-10:13, Psalm 20:1-9, Proverbs 20:2-3

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply)

T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / Countries Ranked According To Prayer, Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.