Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,342 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed (32844 Views)

Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... / Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by stane007: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Few days after Nigerian singer, Harrysong revealed his battle with depression saying, ‘don’t cry when I die’, His former manager Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor took to Facebook to write a subliminal post that’s might just be meant for Harrysong.

Though Kaycee didn’t mention Harrysong’s name in the piece, he however said things like, ‘when you die, I will sit in a bar and tell sad stories of how ungrateful and disloyal you were to everyone who helped you build your dream’.

See what he wrote below;

Nigga when you die, the only memory of you I will have is greed! greed!! and greed!!! None of the homies around you made a living off you. No one got in equal strength what they put in and sacrificed.
Only people who stick around you are those who steal from you.
When you die we will only tell stories of the sadness you brought to us. NONE of your DAY 1s! is still riding with you.
If you die, I will sit in the bar and tell stories, sad stories of how ungrateful and disloyal you were to everyone who helped you build your dream.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/when-you-die-the-only-memory-of-you-i-will-have-is-greed-harrysongs-ex-manager/

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Sakie: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Issokay
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by coolcharm(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
This one is loud o. lipsrsealed

That guy is a real G. He said that shit to his face

I like honestly blunt people.

228 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by vizkiz: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
If you die, I will sit in the bar and tell stories, sad stories of how ungrateful and disloyal you were to everyone who helped you build your dream.

I don't know HarrySong but if this is true, he deserves every hatred coming his way.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Akshow: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
Totally unnecessary. U don't get even or throw shades at people going through tough times.

30 Likes

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by gaby(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hmmm

Oga manager, this table you are shaking...one leg no good ooo, don't allow it fall ooo

Enjoy my siggy

31 Likes

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by dingbang(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
shocked some celebrities and their factory fitted hate for each other. Mchew.

4 Likes

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
That was too straightforward.

26 Likes

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Franzinni: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
I personally know both of them and I can tell you without a doubt that they are exactly the same.... They have the same outlook on success.... One is only bitter because the other got the better of him but if you are to judge by their character they are birds of equal feathers....

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Osasnidas(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na wa

Harrysong right now:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by sKeetz(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
What if you end up dying before him?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by SocialJustice: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lad it!
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by franchasng: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Before u help any upcoming music artiste, please be aware that u are doing a charity work because they and Nigerian politicians are one of the most ungrateful beings ever liveth.

When they are seeking for recognition and record label plus a slot on the stage, they are the most humble creature bowing down anyhow for u like broke Yoruba agbero bowing for a Yahoo boy....and for the politicians when they are seeking for your support or vote, they can drink gutter water to show that they are friends to the poor, but wait until they win election or get recognised as top music act, then u will see arrogance in display!

So helping a politician or upcoming music artiste should be on a charity base; expect nothing because as soon as they start to get admiration from all these big booty girls with empty brain, they start to misbehave and feel on top of the world.

If I lie, ask:

1. Wizkid
2. Tuface
3. Kiss Daniel
4. Harrysong
5. Timaya
6. Tiwa Savage & Tee Billz

And many more of them

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by superfelix: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
ahn ahn!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by ukehnonny: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
wink
Maybe the Nigga just said the ugly truth.
He has issues with Kc, Kiss Daniel, name them maybe countless number of them.
Time to think properly about your life and put your self together.
Peace!

7 Likes

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by bedspread: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is a Face2Face BOMB!!

3 Likes

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Compliant(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
THE HEART OF A MAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED

Harrysong ALREADY MADE A MISTAKE, BUT WHY NOT JUST FORGIVE HIM

3 Likes

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by OgaGist: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
cool
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by adisabarber(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Primusinterpares(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Greed?
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Majornuggets(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
He said his church mind and why is everyone around Harry accusing of disloyalty and greed

1 Like

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by xynerise: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
He has made the mistake already....time to turn over a new leaf
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by deeway200(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
jesu
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by EmmahO(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Damn

1 Like

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by wiloy2k8(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Osasnidas:
Na wa

Harrysong right now:

na real nawa
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Hotfreeze: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Third Mainland had been reopened,
This guy has written Harrysong's epitaph,
Wetin remain?

Harrysong, oya do the needful. Don't let these preparations be in vain.

3 Likes

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by shox(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Deep
Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by wolexy14(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
That was too straightforward.
na so e suppose be nah ....like my aunty wey steal 140m from my papa acct cos we put am in charge ...y hiding it just call her theif to her face.

1 Like

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by Gregdcutie(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
However harsh this may sound.....He was atleast honest to say it in his face...I'lld refrain from judging either of the parties we don't know the whole story

4 Likes

Re: Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed by sorry1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dude is ungrateful angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taxify Driver: 'How Davido’s Boys Battered Me In Lekki' / Erica And Kiddwaya Unfollow Each Other On IG - Picture / Icebox Zahir: Davido Spends N50 To N100m Every Time He Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.