Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Unity Among Tribes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unity Among Tribes (1038 Views)

South East Crisis: Bring Peace And Unity Among Igbo Brothers / The Unity Among Igbos Lately Has Been Impressive / Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity Among Tribes by Elevation(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Let us unite as one, no need for the hate, please let us stop the harsh remarks on one another. UNITY BEGET PROGRESS!Thank you all,Olalekan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unity Among Tribes by gidgiddy: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
Elevation:
Let us unite as one, no need for the hate, please let us stop the harsh remarks on one another. UNITY BEGET PROGRESS!Thank you all,Olalekan.

Lugard should never have brought us together

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unity Among Tribes by MistarT(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
gidgiddy:

Now that we are together, we need to work on the union, you know something anytime we unite together we always achieve the unthinkable. The top figures know the power of unity, i tell you.

1 Like

Re: Unity Among Tribes by Elevation(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
gidgiddy:

Look at this if we do not unite, we would not get positive results, i tell you the truth. Unity uplifts .

1 Like

Re: Unity Among Tribes by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
MistarT:
Now that we are together, we need to work on the union, you know something anytime we unite together we always achieve the unthinkable. The top figures know the power of unity, i tell you.

No I disagree, we have to work antagonistically against each other.......atleast the current state of our disunity has kept Nigeria to be underdeveloped and I don't see that changing soon.
Re: Unity Among Tribes by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Elevation:
Look at this if we do not unite, we would not get positive results, i tell you the truth.

Until every mistakes are realised and necessary steps taken and apology rendered....if not one Nigeria by lugard is a crime against humanity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unity Among Tribes by Elevation(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Until every mistakes are realised and necessary steps taken and apology rendered....if not one Nigeria by lugard is a crime against humanity.
our diversity should be our strength, it is never a mistake we are occupying the same national space, please Nigeria must not die.

1 Like

Re: Unity Among Tribes by gidgiddy: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
MistarT:

We will never unite, Hausa/Igbo/Yoruba have nothing in common except that Lugard brought us together. Most countries in Africa are still less than 15 million in population, Gambia is just 2 million people. Time to go our different ways and stop giving each other head ache.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unity Among Tribes by Elevation(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
gidgiddy:

We will never unite, Hausa/Igbo/Yoruba have nothing in common except that Lugard brought us together. Most countries in Africa are still less than 15 million in population, Gambia is just 2 million people. Time to go our different ways and stop giving each other head ache.
But that wouldn't work out you and i know this, the earlier we realise this the better for us.
Re: Unity Among Tribes by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
Elevation:
But that wouldn't work out you and i know this, the earlier we realise this the better for us.

Please what will this unity u are propagating give u.....

We are united....

Let me ask u....if u see anything that will benefit me will u help me work towards it. or as usual fight to scatter it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unity Among Tribes by Ganzagangan: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Only in utopia.

Tribes, countries, families, and individuals are units, units are whole systems in themselves and can not be redefined, there is never true unity even within a family, indexed by opinions, experience, and character.

We can only have improved relationships and interactions.

This is the joy of unity in diversity.

1 Like

Re: Unity Among Tribes by Elevation(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Please what will this unity u are propagating give u.....

We are united....

Let me ask u....if u see anything that will benefit me will u help me work towards it. or as usual fight to scatter it.
I will help of course, but i must say only a genuinely regenerated mind would do such, Olalekan.
Re: Unity Among Tribes by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Elevation:
I will help of course, but i most say only a genuinely regenerated mind would do such, Olalekan.

A yoruba man help an igbo man......joke of the highest heavens....

We are not one and don't like ourselves under this estate called nigeria.

Why not blame lugard for this evil he brought upon us by Joining us together.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unity Among Tribes by Elevation(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

A yoruba man help an igbo man......joke of the highest heavens....

We are not one and don't like ourselves under this estate called nigeria.

Why not blame lugard for this evil he brought upon us by Joining us together.
we can not continue in this "mind-division" it has brought us nothing but loss. Like someone earlier said we can at least improve our relationships.
Re: Unity Among Tribes by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Elevation:
we can not continue in this "mind-division" it has brought us nothing but loss. Like someone earlier said we can at least improve our relationships.

Is too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unity Among Tribes by Banmeallday: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
Elevation:
our diversity should be our strength, it is never a mistake we are occupying the same national space, please Nigeria must not die.

OOPS, Nigeria was never meant to be a country like say France or Sweden. It was created to exploit people.....The unity that is needed is a peaceful referendum for the establishment of AFRICAN based nations (i.e. Arewa, Biafra, Oduduwa). From there we can unite and form our African Union, African Football Chanmpionship and others just like Europe that although becoming tribal they are becoming more peaceful and tolerant.

SO please stop all this stupid Nigger ARea stuff because it is an insult to your ancestors that were shot and hanged by the then British Empire, and after all that we still forced to call themselves their Nigger in AFrica

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unity Among Tribes by Elevation(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Banmeallday:

OOPS, Nigeria was never meant to be a country like say France or Sweden. It was created to exploit people.....The unity that is needed is a peaceful referendum for the establishment of AFRICAN based nations (i.e. Arewa, Biafra, Oduduwa). From there we can unite and form our African Union, African Football Chanmpionship and others just like Europe that although becoming tribal they are becoming more peaceful and tolerant.

SO please stop all this stupid Nigger ARea stuff because it is an insult to your ancestors that were shot and hanged by the then British Empire, and after all that we still forced to call themselves their Nigger in AFrica
we have come this far no turning back, what happens to all the inter marriages, businesses, people living outside their states of origin?
Re: Unity Among Tribes by chiagozien(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
To destroy the zoo called nigeria is a task we must accomplish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unity Among Tribes by frankdoz22: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Throw the unity to terrorist buhari ass crack! We must destroy the zoo for the sake of humanity and our unborn.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unity Among Tribes by Turantula(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
Unity begging is a very shameful thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unity Among Tribes by IbrahimDamola: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Elevation:
we have come this far no turning back, what happens to all the inter marriages, businesses, people living outside their states of origin?

Are Americans not marrying Britons? Are Germans not doing business with Russians?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unity Among Tribes by Banmeallday: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Elevation:

Nope, we were forced to come this far....Those marriages can still be. DId Ukraine people that married Russians start to kill or divorce themselves? Or that of Czech Rep or SLovakia? EVen all the Halfcast boys on the SUper Eagles, did their mom commit suicide when they decided to play for “Nigeria”?

Be proud of AFrica and not Europe’s Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unity Among Tribes by Elevation(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
But with all these comments, i do not know what to say, so much hatred really, and we call ourselves Nigerians ? then why the fuss about BUHARI been wicked if we all can't maintain cordial relationships.
Re: Unity Among Tribes by Tosadex11(m): 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
The first book in Igbo language (Isoama-Ibo: A Primer) was written by a Yoruba man, the first African Bishop, Samuel Ajayi Crowther (1809 — 1891) in 1857. The book had 17 pages, with the Igbo alphabets, words, phrases, sentence patterns, the Lord's Prayer, the Ten Commandments and translations of the first chapters of Matthew's Gospel.

In 1882, Crowther also wrote the "Vocabulary of the Ibo Language", the first comprehensive dictionary in Igbo.

Crowther, a descendant of King Abiodun, an Alaafin of the Oyo Empire, was the grandfather (through his second daughter, Abigail Crowther) of Herbert Olayinka Macaulay (1864 — 1946), founder of Nigeria's first political party, whose father, Thomas Babington Macaulay (1826 — 1878), founded the first secondary school in Nigeria in 1859. #HistoryVille
Re: Unity Among Tribes by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Elevation:
But with all these comments, i do not know what to say, so much hatred really, and we call ourselves Nigerians ? then why the fuss about BUHARI been wicked if we all can't maintain cordial relationships.

Did we ever tell u that all of us are nigerians
Re: Unity Among Tribes by Banmeallday: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tosadex11:
The first book in Igbo language (Isoama-Ibo: A Primer) was written by a Yoruba man, the first African Bishop, Samuel Ajayi Crowther (1809 — 1891) in 1857. The book had 17 pages, with the Igbo alphabets, words, phrases, sentence patterns, the Lord's Prayer, the Ten Commandments and translations of the first chapters of Matthew's Gospel.

In 1882, Crowther also wrote the "Vocabulary of the Ibo Language", the first comprehensive dictionary in Igbo.

Crowther, a descendant of King Abiodun, an Alaafin of the Oyo Empire, was the grandfather (through his second daughter, Abigail Crowther) of Herbert Olayinka Macaulay (1864 — 1946), founder of Nigeria's first political party, whose father, Thomas Babington Macaulay (1826 — 1878), founded the first secondary school in Nigeria in 1859. #HistoryVille

You must be following Goodson on YouTube for that write up.

But guess what

We dont want....

Referendum we stand

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Finally Speak On Kanu’s Ordeal In The Hands Of Nigerian Military / The Day I Knew Atiku Will Be The Next President / Labour Strike: Buhari Begs NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.