Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Boko Haram Storm Guzamala, Many Feared Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Storm Guzamala, Many Feared Killed (565 Views)

Borno Speaker Says Guzamala LGA Under Full Control Of Bokoharam / Boko Haram Storm Military Base In Northeastern Nigeria / Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Storm Guzamala, Many Feared Killed by ivandragon: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
Boko Haram storm Guzamala, many feared killed

Many people are feared dead as suspected Boko haram insurgents invaded Gudunbari town of Guzamala local government area on Saturday morning, a security source said.

The insurgents recaptured the town after several hours of gun battle with Nigeria troops.

The source said the troops were overpowered around 5:00am on Saturday.

” As I speaking with you insurgents are moving freely at the headquarters of Guzamala LGA, they had reclaimed the town.

The attacks started last night. They burnt the recent reconstructed houses. I believed many may have been killed.

” Hundreds of civilian are now in Gubio town, many are in bushes,” the source added.

We have reached out to the military authority and will update as soon as we get a response.

Meanwhile, Senator Muhammad Ali Ndume h as expressed concern over what he called the resurgence and escalation of Boko Haram attacks on military formations and communities in the northeast.

Addressing journalists in Maiduguri on Wednesday, he also alleged gross misapplication of funds meant for the management of the humanitarian crisis in the zone.
“I am worried about the resurgence and escalation of attacks on military formations and communities by Boko Haram, especially within the span of two months, and this should worry the entire country,” the erstwhile Senate leader said.

“The military, I think, should concentrate their heavy operations at the black spots of Sambisa, Mandara mountains and the Dikwa/Gsmboru axis where the insurgents still seem to be heavily concentrated,” he suggested.

“Military formations should be on permanent alert about any attack; I an not a military man, but I want to believe that if somebody attacks you in your own house, it means that you are not ready.

In a related report, the Nigerian Air Force says the Air Task Force (ATF) of Operation LAFIYA DOLE, has successfully destroyed some Boko Haram Terrorists (BHT) facilities and equipment at Alafa Yagayaga in Sambisa forest.

According to the Air force, ATF has also destroyed a suspected BHT ammunition depot in Kusuma on the fringes of Lake Chad, Borno.

Air Commodore Ibikunle Daramola, NAF Director of Public Relations and Information disclosed this in a statement on Saturday in Abuja.

He said that the air strikes was in continuation of OPERATION THUNDER STRIKE 2 which commenced on Sept.3.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/boko-haram-recaptures-guzamala-town.html/amp
Re: Boko Haram Storm Guzamala, Many Feared Killed by SalamRushdie: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
God Punish anyone who votes for Buhari in 2019 elections

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Storm Guzamala, Many Feared Killed by EternalTruths: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Is it not to cut a deal with BH and allow them to control some part of North East if they promise to stop the conflict.
Re: Boko Haram Storm Guzamala, Many Feared Killed by Hopebringer: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
The other day buratai come on air to say bokoharam is defeated?

And some people are saying we should.vote buhari again?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Storm Guzamala, Many Feared Killed by Racoon(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
The insurgents recaptured the town after several hours of gun battle with Nigeria troops.The source said the troops were overpowered around 5:00am on Saturday.
” As I speaking with you insurgents are moving freely at the headquarters of Guzamala LGA, they had reclaimed the town.
This is serious. shocked shocked shocked BH always proves a point whenever this shit government underates its capability.APC propaganda aint gonna save your sorry ass.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Storm Guzamala, Many Feared Killed by Nbote(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hehehehehe... D gud thing about covering a lie is dat one way or d other d truth will begin to come out... I'm waiting for d army to deny d attack as usual...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Storm Guzamala, Many Feared Killed by Sharpshooota: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
God Punish anyone who votes for Buhari in 2019 elections

God punish anyone who supports Buhari especially on this forum

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Storm Guzamala, Many Feared Killed by Teedamaniac: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Only a Psychiatric patient would thumb print for this government to return for another 4years by 2019. Killings going on unabated, yet a normal person tells me Buhari is working? these service chiefs in charge ought to have bn given the marching order 2years ago, but the lifeless one seem lost and over clueless on what to do, I'm not even surprised, he doesn't know what's happening in the north east/ north central I'm sure, someone once said in this forum that he only looks at cartoons on newspapers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Storm Guzamala, Many Feared Killed by Teedamaniac: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
Racoon:

This is serious. shocked shocked shocked APC propaganda aint gonna save your sorry ass.

And we were told no territory is been controlled by the insurgents, where is the $1billion which they signed to fight this insurgents entered? They're only concerned about winning Osun state gubernatorial elections..
Re: Boko Haram Storm Guzamala, Many Feared Killed by slivertongue: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
this self inflicted wound may never heal d way this country is goin. fifth columnist are bent on sustainin d crisis
Re: Boko Haram Storm Guzamala, Many Feared Killed by wordcat(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
ivandragon:

Meanwhile, Senator Muhammad Ali Ndume has expressed concern over what he called the resurgence and escalation of Boko Haram attacks on military formations and communities in the northeast.

Addressing journalists in Maiduguri on Wednesday, the erstwhile Senate leader said.

“The military, I think, should concentrate their heavy operations at the black spots of Sambisa, Mandara mountains and the Dikwa/Gsmboru axis where the insurgents still seem to be heavily concentrated,” he suggested.

Well your brothers in the security circle thinks otherwise, they believed that the MILITARY HEAVY OPERATION should be concentrated in the southeast. To them, Abia, the hometown of Nnamdi Kanu and the Flags waving IPOB is more security threat than Boko Haram terrorist infested Northeast.
Re: Boko Haram Storm Guzamala, Many Feared Killed by Blakjewelry(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
what happened to our air force, abi them don sell the gunships finish?
Re: Boko Haram Storm Guzamala, Many Feared Killed by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin
Re: Boko Haram Storm Guzamala, Many Feared Killed by bedspread: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
I thought Buratai Said some days ago that Biko has been kept under

(1) (Reply)

I Will Take 70million People Out Of Poverty- Tope Fasua (presidential Aspirant) / Photos: PDP Chieftain Arrested With N116,000 For Vote Buying In Osun / President Buhari Visits Survivors Of The Nigeria Air Force Crash (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.