Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,887 members, 7,806,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (60938 Views)

FG Bans Assemblies, Overcrowding, Visiting Days As Schools Resume On Monday 18 / Do You Think Schools Will Resume Fully This Year? / Borno Classroom Turned Into A Poultry Farm As Schools Remain Closed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
From Mondays I mean next week Monday things like these will be happening in this country, please friends when you see them happening don't say I didn't tell you.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by sirqeeboi(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hold up will increase in Lagos State

Many ppl in busstop

Now the sweet seller, food school stalls and children wosi wosi seller will be happier than the parents and teachers sef grin grin grin

223 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by ifex370(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
sirqeeboi:
. Hold up will increase in Lagos State

Many ppl in busstop.

Now the sweet seller, food school stalls and children wosi wosi seller will be happier than the parents and teachers sef grin grin grin

This part scares me

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by keryj(f): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
You will see the kids on bike and be like, bikeman can I carry the child since am going along his school route undecided

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by bodee(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
teachers that were being owed salaries of July/August will be on the look out to get their money from the greedy, stingy and strategist proprietors.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Ovems(f): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lol. This is so true. Holiday aka full time play and sleep is over.

8 Likes

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by jumper524(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
op you real funny.
this post really dey on point.
but during my days those first two pictures rare oo.
at that age if you grumble for skull na neigbour go use cain pursue you go skull..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Cregon: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Only one kid with those reactions to school... D dude obviously hates schooling.

Am wondering, could this have been the same reactions of a certain African president to school?
I ask because numerous studies show that this 'certain ruler' lacks basic instict and intellect.
It has been said that he lacks FSLC, the least proof of attaining primary school education in the African nation.

#couldthatbeapresident?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by sammirano: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Sweet holidays
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by lincsnuel: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
It will even start from when you go to wake them up in the morning for bathing grin

77 Likes

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by eaddyboy: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
Cregon:
Only one kid with those reactions to school... D dude obviously hates schooling.

Am wondering, could this have been the same reactions of a certain African president to school?
I ask because numerous studies show that this 'certain ruler' lacks basic instict and intellect.
It has been said that he lacks FSLC, the least proof of attaining primary school education in the African nation.

#couldthatbeapresident?

Lol..Oga leave this Sarcasm na
I know where you're headed

4 Likes

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by BOLENI97: 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
From Mondays I mean next week Monday things like these will be happening in this country, please friends when you see them happening don't say I didn't tell you.
; that normal thing naa grin
Omuneizzy6:
; that normal thing naa
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na normal tin.....
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Mankosi: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Confirmed
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Creativephotos0(m): 12:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Hmmmmmm school mate...,Abeg oooo make Government and school Owners pls look into Parents school fees issues it is killing.God go help us

5 Likes

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by dingbang(m): 1:00am On Sep 09, 2018
angry
Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by ednut1(m): 1:10am On Sep 09, 2018
Cant leave my house by 7am anymore be that. Traffic

5 Likes

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by hardbody: 5:25am On Sep 09, 2018
ednut1:
Cant leave my house by 7am anymore be that. Traffic

You can say this again bruv, i hate and cringe at the thought of it. It was a fun two months or so.

2 Likes

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by brightahia(m): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2018
during my days, I don't miss school

yeee, who stone me?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Haynnie: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2018
10th Of September be the day hell broke loose. I know my neighbour's children are preparing to fall sick before that day ;D10th Of September be the day hell broke loose. I know my neighbour's children are preparing to fall sick before that day

5 Likes

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by justseyi(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2018
Let me add my own.

More traffic for my student site

www.studentvillage.one

1 Like

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Haynnie: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2018
brightahia:
during my days, I don't miss school

yeee, who stone me?
hmm, oga i believe u, kip on feeding your ancestors with fat lie. muthew!

7 Likes

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by justseyi(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2018
Creativephotos0:
Hmmmmmm school mate...,Abeg oooo make Government and school Owners pls look into Parents school fees issues it is killing.God go help us

By now. Education below tertiary level should be free

www.studentvillage.one

3 Likes

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2018
I couldn't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2018
justseyi:

By now. Education below tertiary level should be free

www.studentvillage.one

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by brightahia(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2018
Haynnie:

hmm, oga i believe u, kip on feeding your ancestors with fat lie. muthew!
were u there, no abi? so keep calm n join others to believe me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by christejames(m): 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cregon:

#couldthatbeapresident?

of course, your assertion is right. It was due to his stubbornness and truancy in school that made us to continue to feel this pang we are feeling. His malfeasance is too much!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by greenmonk: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
christejames:

of course, your assertion is right. It was due to his stubbornness and truancy in school that made us to continue to feel this pang we are feeling. His malfeasance is too much!
He's still exhibiting the same trait. Going on holidays when things need to be done, be it sick holiday or medical tourism instead of facing the job for which he was voted.

5 Likes

Re: Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Secure A Scholarship Admission To Canadian Universities / Show How Much U Remember About Ur Secondary School: Write Ur School Anthem / 2014/2015 Unilorin Postgraduate School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.