Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Erectile Worries - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Erectile Worries (298 Views)

Just In: Worries For Naira As CBN Redesigns Currency, Mops N2.73tr Black Money / How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? / With "T-rexecom Your Financial Worries Is Over" How..?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erectile Worries by Kingsdave(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Erectile worries
I'm having issues with my erection, no morning wood only ones in a while... I have gone to the hospital ran tests ranging from blood sugar, cholesterol, testosterone and other hormones all appeared normal no infection was detected.... blood count was also done it was normal...... I can't maintain an erection more than 2 minutes, I don't masturbate at all.... don't take anything sugary right from time cos my parents were strict about sugars... I take Pap with honey no sugar..... I use Lipton for my tea instead of Milo. the doctor I met at FMC prescribed Ginklat for me for 20 days...... I took it before 12 days my libido increased and I was having erection almost at will but after the 20 days..... some days later my erection started dwindling again and I'm not around to go back to FMC cos I travelled...... I'm so sick and tired of this.......... I don't really know what caused this....i have been thinking and started suspecting if it was caused by my past job cos I worked in a bakery, I was in charge of the oven..... I'm so frustrated..... please I need your contributions
Re: Erectile Worries by LordPherule(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
If that 2 minutes erectile can ejaculate and spit sperm, you are still okay. Why worries...

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of Someone / Seun Nairaland Is Over Cacheing / How Do I Set Up Amazon Tap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.