Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. (16889 Views)

Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 / Whats The Best (cheapest)budget Phone So Far. / What Have You Learnt From Your Phone So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by raymytech2: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2018
Don4life:

contact me I'll sell my wx3 pro few months old for you..
have you rooted the phone?
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by Lazio92(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2018
bravesoul247:
Depends on how much you have. For me, it's TECNO Spark2
Am telling you bro spark 2 is simply the best
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by saint2ace(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Umidigi one.....
Does Umidigi have any snapdragon chipset devices?
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by Lazio92(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2018
360great:
How much is it?
Thirty three for the 1GB ram n Thirty eight for the 2GB ram

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by Rubiesangel: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2018
ozila:

I follow them, their design is bad, don't compare their design with tecno abeg
Tecno phones have got great designs. Fit well in the palms of your hand.
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by slap1(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2018
ozila:

I follow them, their design is bad, don't compare their design with tecno abeg

Have you seen the itel S12 and S32?
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by holaoni(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2018
Depends on your pocket tho. To me, I can still recommend oukitel c8 it's 20k on jumia
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by Shollay20(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2018
aro1:
most definitely nokia 2,i use it

how good is this phone am planning to get one?
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by PotatoSalad(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Nokia 7 Plus
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by ozila(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2018
slap1:

Have you seen the itel S12 and S32?
yes, good but bad battery.
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by ozila(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Tecno phones have got great designs. Fit well in the palms of your hand.

exactly
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by Kfemi1: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2018
Infinix note 5
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by blackmercyvelli(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2018
SAMSUNG S9,IPHONE X,BLACKBERRY PRIV
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by uuzba(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2018
TechCapon:
Since our Naira has lost value, most budget phones now have the price tag of a high end phone. Shitty naira

When our grandparents were walking about bare feet, farming their land, catching fish and eating yam, we were independent of foreign goods.
The British who colonised us gave us the Pound £ in exchange for cowries. Cowries are just some crustaceans shells. A f***king sea shell can get you a pound £1.
Later we got our Naira. And N1 = £1.
-
Now that you have succumbed to imported goods, shoes, clothes, food, electronics... You life is dependent on imported goods if not you will die,..
Now, you will gather five hundred naira to still buy one pound.
N500 = £1

Who caused it? Your long throat and bragging for foreign goods caused it.

Our grandparents will laugh at us.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by Rubiesangel: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2018
Georgry:
I lost my tecno spark2 recently after using it for just 2 months and some days,I'm a student and I really need a phone for my day to day and routine activities, knowing fully well my disdain for second hand things,I've decided to search the internet for a very low budget phone which is manageable before I could buy a better phone, one phone with good specification caught my attention The Leagoo KCIIA POWER.
I Don't know if anyone has used this phone or have an experience about it here... That person should kindly advice me about the phone.... Thanks.
Why don't you stick to a brand that you know (Tecno) there are other great TECNO phones you can get like spark k7 etc.
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Georgry:
I lost my tecno spark2 recently after using it for just 2 months and some days,I'm a student and I really need a phone for my day to day and routine activities, knowing fully well my disdain for second hand things,I've decided to search the internet for a very low budget phone which is manageable before I could buy a better phone, one phone with good specification caught my attention The Leagoo KCIIA POWER.
I Don't know if anyone has used this phone or have an experience about it here... That person should kindly advice me about the phone.... Thanks.
the phone na F up phone na soso lagging person go dey face after one used it for like 5 month, other thing else is okay.
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by Lexusgs430: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2018
saint2ace:

Does Umidigi have any snapdragon chipset devices?

Not yet......
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by slap1(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2018
ozila:

yes, good but bad battery.

Okay. At least we have made some tiny progress... 3,000mAh on the S32 is not what I'll call a bad battery. Thanks.
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by ozila(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2018
slap1:

Okay. At least we have made some tiny progress... 3,000mAh on the S32 is not what I'll call a bad battery. Thanks.

in Nigeria, yes sir the battery is not encouraging.
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by sistar007(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2018
Kfemi1:
Infinix note 5
\
Guy How Much?
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by hustla(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2018
henrygold100:
best budget phone till date. whether old or new.

Pocophone F1.

And most Xiaomi phones around 50k
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by Chrysogonusxtian(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Tecno Pouvior 2 (LA7).
6.0 inch display.
8.1 Android Version.
1.3GHz Operating System.
2GB RAM.
16GB ROM.
Expandable to 32GB Micro Sd.
8MP Front Camera.
13MP Back Camera.
5000mAh Battery.
4G Network.
prod. D 25 July 2018.
Other Features:
Alminum Cover,
Fingerprint Scanner,
Face Unlock.
42-46 thousand, depending on ur location in Nigeria

Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by slap1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
ozila:

in Nigeria, yes sir the battery is not encouraging.

You are right. There is also Itel P32 which has both the good design and a 4,000mAh battery capacity. P12 has 5,000mAh.
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hazardd:
op avoid this phone mention above like ebola if u love ur life..that phone is a definition of hotness
but mine dnt hot up
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shollay20:

how good is this phone am planning to get one?
to my own personal use,it serves me well,its a nice device if u understand it
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by ozila(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
slap1:

You are right. There is also Itel P32 which has both the good design and a 4,000mAh battery capacity. P12 has 5,000mAh.
bro are u calling p32 good design? a phone that looks like power bank, bro take time oh.

only S series have good design but bad battery while P series have good battery but bad design, I have used itel so I know them well.
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by slap1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
ozila:

bro are u calling p32 good design? a phone that looks like power bank, bro take time oh.

only S series have good design but bad battery while P series have good battery but bad design, I have used itel so I know them well.

Time taken. grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by anjilgreat(f): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
XVIER:
Sendo X, if you know you know grin

Wow!. This was my second phone after my first ever phone (Nokia 3310).I really cherished my Sendo phone then because it was a special gift from my Dad in the year 2004
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by ojikutu65(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lazio92:
Am telling you bro spark 2 is simply the best

how much is it
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by Mustack: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
It depend on your price range.. mind you the overall bugeted phone at the moment is xioami poco F1 . In price and specs he's a killer
Re: Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. by queenfav(f): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
inoki247:
Nokia Torch Light

or Try this e no dey chop Data...
��� wetin the person wan sell again here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp’s ‘delete For Everyone’ Feature Doesn’t Delete Pics From Iphone (pics) / Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far / MTN Unlimited Midnight Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.