Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) (38929 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2018
fapcrook:
thanks bro, I wonder why these people can't GI to hospitals to heal the sick and make the lame work

Your comment is decorated with gross senselessness.

It is the sick that finds a healer not a healer looking for someone to heal.

When you are sick you go to the hospital not that the hospital will come to you.

Your middle name should be Dindinrin .

Always use your head when attacking the church.

Jesus never went into hospitals to look for ppl to heal, the sick looked for him, found Him and got healed.

You too need to find a healer fast, it seems your condition is deteriorating.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by noruwasman(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

Thread like this where people blaspheme Christianity gives seun blood like orheptal blood tonic.

But to comment on Muslim thread they will ask you to swear and accept one man like that

Just watch how they delete this post,

My observation too

2 Likes

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2018
tamethem:

No madness is like what you are displaying here. And if care is not taken you will soon run out unclad.

Mind your business, face your life and leave Ppl out of your misery.

You are free to believe what you want

life is a choice and so is death.
death na choice to u Really i av reiterated this severally be spiritual not religious especially if u lack wisdom to discern by ursef and rely on others to lead ur life..

There are 2 choices in life u can't determine..A time to be born and a time to die..It could be 3 now cuz people now allow spouses to be chosen or imposed on them..

U need sense bro no offense.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2018
Proffdada:
Great!
Hope there won't be reprisals lipsrsealed
Devil doesn't like this

There is reprisal already on Nairaland. Can't you see all the demonic guys attacking the news.

You are right. the devil doesn't love this

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Allahu Akbar fans club won't like this.

Do you ever care to know the meaning of Allahu Akbar

2 Likes

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2018
religion shaa causing war since d time of old every religion say dia own is supreme see as matured folks on NL drop manners jst to yab
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
all d healings and miracles were nonsense . . . . . . . Charms at work.
They would've finish converting the muslims in niqeria b4 proceeding 2 other Countries na. madness!

Must you criticise everything?

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by realmindz: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2018
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by tintingz(m): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2018
Quality20:
What of atheists and agnostics? Or is d revival about Muslims alone?
Athiests and agnostics will engage them in debates and expose thier fraudulent, so it's a bad business for them.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=Glink2018 post=71037109]

By their fruit, you shall know them[/quote
Most social media saints are the devils in real life
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
all d healings and miracles were nonsense . . . . . . . Charms at work.
They would've finish converting the muslims in niqeria b4 proceeding 2 other Countries na. madness!
Abeg help me tell them ooo..
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2018
been long
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by netflicks(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2018
The one thing I hate about chosen....the bible didn't say we should act mad when worshiping God ... fear God, His people are richer than this....
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2018
Let them come and do healing here at LASUTH.
Anyways may Allah return those who crossed fence for they didn't understand their deen.

2 Likes

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by tintingz(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2018
This church went to Gambia and a very high rate poverty area to pay off to the poor people as syndicate to advertise thier business.

I wonder why I'm not seeing amputated limbs grow back, why?
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
death na choice to u Really i av reiterated this severally be spiritual not religious especially if u lack wisdom to discern by ursef and rely on others to lead ur life..

There are 2 choices in life u can't determine..A time to be born and a time to die..It could be 3 now cuz people now allow spouses to be chosen or imposed on them..

U need sense bro no offense.

What fools like you don't know is that you are insane.

Who are you to determine if what I do is spiritual or religious.
My worship is to God and not to you or any other mortal man and He alone knows if I'm spiritual or only religious.

The most reason the Bible say judge not.

Your likes should have left these guys alone with their religiousness since they are not exporting violence.
They are preaching peace whether they are doing it religiously or spiritually.

Get healed in Jesus name!

grin

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2018
Hehehe..madnes at its peak those muslims u claim they converted are not real muslims..

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by tintingz(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2018
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Sardauna24(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2018
Fake healings nd madness..charm at work all this fake pple na wash wash them they do oooo

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Heh.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2018
tamethem:

What fools like you don't know is that you are insane.

Who are you to determine if what I do is spiritual or religious.
My worship is to God and not to you or any other mortal man and He alone knows if I'm spiritual or only religious.

The most reason the Bible say judge not.

Your likes should have left these guys alone with their religiousness since they are not exporting violence.
They are preaching peace whether they are doing it religiously or spiritually.

Get healed in Jesus name!

grin

i was trying to be civil with u because ofcourse u styled ursef as xtian..But i goofed like most people also thinking xtianity was supposed to illuminate one's mind enough to be humble,modest and possess impeccable humility..All of the above will require u to go and get from ur god asap because u are a disgrace to what he stands for..

I know ur type now..The bench warmers who only goes to church so people will think they are ok..But their minds are impervious to the holy teachings as it were..
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by vaxx: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2018
Is it not the Same Gambia where one of their female pastor converted to Islam during one of Dr Zakir naik pseudologic lecture?
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by justflow1(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2018
skywolf28:
So, we've started exporting our madness to other countries undecided undecided
ur madness
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2018
Winning souls for Christ is one of the tenet of the gospel.

What I dislike about this church members are their likeness of dirt.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by KadunaMafia: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2018
iamJ:
the pastor looks like a black pig but wetin i know, caro white done cost

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
You are a known noisemaker without self worth.

I pray you get brain cells by the time you turn 23

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
i was trying to be civil with u because ofcourse u styled ursef as xtian..But i goofed like most people also thinking xtianity was supposed to illuminate one's mind enough to be humble,modest and possess impeccable humility..All of the above will require u to go and get from ur god asap because u are a disgrace to what he stands for..

I know ur type now..The bench warmers who only goes to church so people will think they are ok..But their minds are impervious to the holy teachings as it were..

Why do you think Jesus cursed the fig tree.

for fun?

Why do you think he entered the synagogue and sent the Evil guys selling and exchanging money in the house of Lord out turning their tables upside down?

You think he did all that smiling and laughing.

He was angry of course because the demons in the guys doing the evil in the house of God annoyed Him.

I have the right as a Christian to be angry at anyone who provoke me. so get that straight.

And mind you, I don't have to go to church to be a Christian.

What I am saying in essence is that no one has the right to call taking the gospel to another country Madness.

That statement alone is a statement expected from a lunatic.

Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by phemyj(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2018
fk002:

Jesus is a prophet and messenger of God.

There is one and only God/Lord.

Thank you
THAT YOU HAVE BEEN MADE BLIND IS ALSO THE WORKS OF THE LORD but YOU can still work out you OWN SALVATION with tremble
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by deeway200(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2018
skywolf28:
So, we've started exporting our madness to other countries undecided undecided
I will not Judge you, you are just a misguided Muslim

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by peluskiy: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2018
Who is the master.......... ..... We really need divine intervention
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by fk002: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2018
phemyj:
THAT YOU HAVE BEEN MADE BLIND IS ALSO THE WORKS OF THE LORD but YOU can still work out you OWN SALVATION with tremble

There is one and only God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated / He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe / Britons Oppose Oyedepo's School Over "Slaps-Giving" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.