Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) (38922 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by stankezzy: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2018
tamethem:

hhhm if Christianity is a scam

what is Islam?

A spam or better still a crap.

The way you guys reason thinking you are smart.

They should go and preach in Sambisa. Who are those in Sambisa.

Agents of darkness
Agents of Mohammed who believe you can only make the world a better place only by killing the inhabitants.

hhhm what a great sense.

A Muslim wants to preach and here he goes

" Islam is a religion of peace and if you don't accept that I will kill you!"

A religion of peace undead grin

At least Christians go about what they preach in peace whether it is a lie or not. leave God to be the judge.

They don't force you to be a Christian. Christianity is not a religion preached with the sword.

Mind your Evil business my guy. grin

Go back to your Islam page and do your masturbation there.

Eru Olorun grin

Funny Evil dudes
i like the way you are giving it to them , fire for fire, since the days of John 5 he baptist the kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violent will take it by force

3 Likes

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2018
Jokerman:

Did Jesus convert everyone in Israel at his time?? the most important thing is that everyone had heard the word of Life

he didin't but he also said we should do more than what he did on earth
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ahahaha ahahaha ahahahah shame on ur brain for abandoning u in ur time of needs...

Many are really called only few are chosen...If na Muslim give diz kind daft,archaic barbaric explanation now..Diz deluded oxymoron will chant religion of violence...

Please don't quote me again u are nauseating me..I smell ur stinch of hypocrisy and deception from here even though I'm 9000miles away..
excuse me sir, do you know the meaning of oxymoron?
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2018
Almunjid:

Christianity is a joke and demonic!

Which Christian don find salvation in Christianity?. No be the money wey u give ur pastors them dey use buy private jet for themselves? How did Christianity help? All pastors are MEN OF GOAT! Full of yahoo yahoo prophets.

There's no deference between Christianity and Idol worship, because Christians worship the statue of Mary and Jesus.

Before the end of today, u will read another news of a fake pastors and prophets, no day will pass without reading such news.

Christianity is indeed a joke and demonic religion!.

ABEG NO CRY Ooooo!

"Before the end of the day we will read about another news of fake pastors and prophets, no day pass without reading such news"

just quoting you.

You know at times demons tell the truth without knowing.

You just said a big fact that Muslims senselessly refuse to know.

You said fake pastors and prophets grin

of course there are thousands of them or even millions .

No real Christian disputes that!

We have thousands of them not only in Nigeria but all over the world doing evil. using evil power to do miracles.

Plenty of them.

But to say every Christian is not real is a misleading from Demons residing inside of your Brain.

May I ask you a question pls has there been a day we dont read News about the madness call Islam?

All over the world killings and maiming go on every minute in the name of the lunatic called Mohammed and after all the killings they shout

Allau Akbar!

See your life? grin

You need to get help asap.

Deliverance is what you need!

grin

Happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2018
Proffdada:
excuse me sir, do you know the meaning of oxymoron?
Oxymoron: a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect, as in “cruel kindness” or “to make haste slowly.”

Help yourself or keep pondering why i refer to him asuch and in the context..........
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by kbe15: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2018
Register and start earning instantly http://zalmoney.site/3165345890776/
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by kbe15: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2018
Register and start earning instantly http://zalmoney.site/3165345890776/
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2018
Livefreeordieha:

Oxymoron: a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect, as in “cruel kindness” or “to make haste slowly.”

Help yourself or keep pondering why i refer to him asuch and in the context..........
is it applicable to a noun? In the context there was no contradictory references, why then use oxymoron?
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2018
Proffdada:
is it applicable to a noun? In the context there was no contradictory references, why then use oxymoron?
follow the message i intended to pass...How are u even certain we are talking about a noun?? It could be a robot..By the way contradictory references u asked?? Go through all my mentions with him...I repeat his actions was oxymoronic in all spheres..Lol..
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by alowonle02(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2018
Social media always hype churches stunt on their posts, imagine Muslims converted into christianinty. Let ask people around if those called blinds and lame people that were alleged of Muslims live around the vicinity of the church. Are they known to be truly muslims? Don't be transfixed and convinced with religion gimmick of all these fake pastor easily find everywhere. Let ask these stunt pastors if they have healed all the blinds and lame people in Nigeria before proceeding to other country and start fooling them with d tactics. Let boo them and tell them that they are fake pastors.

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
follow the message i intended to pass...How are u even certain we are talking about a noun?? It could be a robot..By the way contradictory references u asked?? Go through all my mentions with him...I repeat his actions was oxymoronic in all spheres..Lol..
you called him deluded oxymoron, makes oxymoron the noun of the sentence. Robot is also a noun. Clearly you don't know what you are talking about
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2018
So Gambians are susceptible to this these 419swindler businesses Pastors and their fake miracles ? when our Nigerian Christians are just now opending their eyes to recognize these crooks parading themselves as men of God.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by uzoronwusa: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
all d healings and miracles were nonsense . . . . . . . Charms at work.
They should've finish converting the muslims in niqeria b4 proceeding 2 other Countries na. madness!

Everything is charm? Is there no God again? Na devil create us? Never! God power dey !

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2018
Proffdada:
you called him deluded oxymoron, makes oxymoron the noun of the sentence. Robot is also a noun. Clearly you don't know what you are talking about
ahahaha ahahahah continue..They finetune English like President black&white telly dia... English..I'm not the reason for ur issues..You don't know there are actions of delusion that can make people to seize to address u as a human or a living thing as it were? U are too serious which clearly indicates u are a troubled soul..U lack self control and once u lack this...Then sense of humor also will evaporate...I'm sure u will ask me now again if sense of humor is liquid,gas or aqueous in nature?.Abegi leave make i collect sun for garden..U nor go from ur cubicle dey stress me early momo.Lol
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ahahaha ahahahah continue..They finetune English like President black&white telly dia... English..I'm not the reason for ur issues..You don't know there are actions of delusion that can make people to seize to address u as a human or a living thing as it were? U are too serious which clearly indicates u are a troubled soul..U lack self control and once u lack this...Then sense of humor also will evaporate...I'm sure u will ask me now again if sense of humor is liquid,gas or aqueous in nature?.Abegi leave make i collect sun for garden..U nor go from ur cubicle dey stress me early momo.Lol
with what you have written so far, you are the troubled soul. Please do read through all you have written and try to learn from them. See other person may not be lenient to deal with your misconception and misappropriation of words
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2018
Proffdada:
with what you have written so far, you are the troubled soul. Please do read through all you have written and try to learn from them. See other person may not be lenient to deal with your misconception and misappropriation of words
oga professor..You are a very persistent person...I see there's a force driving that..Nonetheless i wish u all the best I'm sure u will av a fun fulled life online fine tuning grammars and use of verbs,noun,pronouns and adjectives..

Sincerely i admire ur goodworks it hasn't gone unnoticed ur rewards is in heaven but i don't envy you..

Trust me don't take life too serious..No one gets out alive anyway.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
tamethem:

"Before the end of the day we will read about another news of fake pastors and prophets, no day pass without reading such news"

just quoting you.

You know at times demons tell the truth without knowing.

You just said a big fact that Muslims senselessly refuse to know.

You said fake pastors and prophets grin

of course there are thousands of them or even millions .

We have thousands of them not only in Nigeria but all over the world doing evil. using evil power to do miracles.

Plenty of them.

But to say every Christian is not real is a misleading from Demons residing inside of your Brain.

May I ask you a question pls has there been a day we dont read News about the madness call Islam?

All over the world killings and maiming go on every minute in the name of the lunatic called Mohammed and after all the killings they shout

Allau Akbar!

See your life? grin

You need to get help asap.

Deliverance is what you need!

grin

Happy Sunday

Plenty of them.

just quoting u

If some Christians are real, worshipping God in truth and in spirit, then don't u think that among Muslims too we have those worshipping God in truth and in spirit and they are not terrorists?

Are u judging Islam by the terrorists who claim they are practicing Islam?.

The same way, if I am to judge Christianity by the number of Fake pastors and yahoo yahoo prophets who claim they are practicing Christianity, I would say that Christianity is a joke.

All pastors doing evil, quote verses from the Bible that God or Jesus ask them to do it, same with the terrorists quoting Quranic verses and misinterpreting them for their selfish interests.

So, my brother don't blame Muhammad for what is happening today. Don't believe in what the media is saying about Islam, get a copy of the Quran and read it. U will understand what am saying.

السلام على من التبع الههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههدى!

PEACE BE UNTO YOU! Luke 24:36, Quran 13:24

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Proffdada: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
oga professor..You are a very persistent person...I see there's a force driving that..Nonetheless i wish u all the best I'm sure u will av a fun fulled life online fine tuning grammars and use of verbs,noun,pronouns and adjectives..

Sincerely i admire ur goodworks it hasn't gone unnoticed ur rewards is in heaven but i don't envy you..

Trust me don't take life too serious..No one gets out alive anyway.
grin I'm just having fun with you.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Proffdada:
grin I'm just having fun with you.
the feeling was mutual anytime prof..I'm sure u go the kicks u desired����
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
oneclickng:

overseer, I can see far better than you.

It shows... keep seeing your nose...
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Murry05(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
He should have try converting Nigerian Muslims first!!!!!! Bloody Liars
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
gypsey:
I am guessing this is the Answer to the Hardship and problems in Nigeria. grin

...which you and your leaders have created for the nation.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
gregyboy:

Is ur sense the pastors don use ur offering enrich himself
mumu read before jumping in
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Glink2018:

...which you and your leaders have created for the nation.
and you haven't provided any possitive solution to the problem either. grin grin makes you part of the problem.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Jesus is Lord Forever
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by raphchima(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Allahu Akbar fans club won't like this.

Bro learn to respect other people's religion.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
tamethem:

That shows how Mumuish you are.

The girl is still with Boko haram for doing what?

Just for being a Christian!

And you are happy?

That shows how Evil you are .
It shows how Evil your religion is.

It shows How senseless every one still in Islam seeing all this happen are.

A sane person would leave such an Evil religion like Islam just for this reason.

If I was born into Islam I would have left at a tender age.

Islam is Demonic and so is every Muslim.
Boko haram has got nothing to do with Islam therefore, stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by aalangel(f): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
skywolf28:
So, we've started exporting our madness to other countries undecided undecided

The best exportation... Glory to God!!!
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by tinktanker: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
iamJ:
the pastor looks like a black pig but wetin i know, caro white done cost

[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
what does ur father look like? An imbecilic baboon. Well what do I knw his father's b4 him might have been down syndrome chimpanzees
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
Boko haram has got nothing to do with Islam therefore, stop fooling yourself.

Na Christianity and Hare Krishna Boko haram has something to do with.

Dindinrin

who is fooling himself between me and you.

"All infidels deserve to die !"

Even a baby just coming out of the womb knows which religion that statement belongs to.

Boko haram mentality
Re: The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) by Henri8: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
That apron.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. / He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe / Desmond Tutu: Body Of South African Hero To Be Aquamated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.