Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] (11353 Views)

My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money / Sex During Pregnancy The Best For Women, See 6 Reasons Why... / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
It's no longer news that our eBooks rake in cash every single day, yet I'm broke. No, it's not about being broke, but about being stingy. I'm so fùcking stingy towards women and this is why women should avoid me.

Okay, before we talk about being stingy, I'll show you a transaction and how I shared the money. Below are some screenshots.

Typing...
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2018

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
Following
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2018

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2018

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2018

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2018

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2018

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2018

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2018

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2018

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2018

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2018

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2018

1 Share

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2018

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Now, let me explain.

Typing...
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
I always pity a man who spends money on women to make them love him. Such a man is a weak and ball-less creature. Women don't need your stupid money. It's unfortunate to see men who think otherwise. What women need is a good-bad guy who got game. Rich men are the cause of all these things money money money talk.

Typing...
Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
The money we make from Nairaland is only for recharge card. Whenever it's 7 - 10k, I send it to bank of no return, but when it's 5k, I use it to recharge.

I send cards to friends and to myself. My phones are filled with cards, yet I keep loading. I don't even use it to call because I hate wasting time on calls. So, after that transaction, I recharged all my lines and sent her just ₦400 and that is stinginess. Am I stingy? Yes.

With such money, this is what a clueless nice guy will do. He will send the woman 3k or 4k just to prove to her that he loves her.

The girl will call for 2 minutes, then use 1k to sub and use the rest to call her bad boy boyfriend while the guy who sent the card is busy in his room masturbating while thinking of her.

Since he sent her 4k, he will start feeling like a boss and starts evading her privacy. He will keep calling her every 20 minutes and professing how much he loves her. Any little thing, he'll suspect and ask, "Where are you? Who are you with?"

Another day, he'll send. What this guy is doing is called desperation. He is too needy, clingy, desperate, etc. He thinks with money or card, she will fall madly in love. Unfortunately, he doesn't know how women work. He displeases himself to please women.

Typing...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Still haven't understand anything though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Still haven't understand anything though
Maybe pidgin will be better. D tin bi say nice guys dey like to give women 90% of all the moni wey dem make so dat de woman to happi well well cum love dem. Unfortunately, e no dey work lyke dat. Doze men wey think say 2 use moni or recharge card make women happy dey always regret becuz moni or recharge card to fit buy real love, but gold diggers.

If you wan send ur gf moni or card, make sure say u done satisfy urself, ur parents, and your siblings, then u fit give her. No please woman with money.

Mehn! Typing in pidgin is harder than speaking it. I give up.

12 Likes

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by falcon01: 6:23am On Sep 09, 2018
me i dont understand this ilegendd oo only him dey make noise for him post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 6:26am On Sep 09, 2018
falcon01:
me i dont understand this ilegendd oo only him dey make noise for him post
Then avoid the noise. I don't even know you, Sir. Each noise is money. Busy body. Okay, let me make more noise and show you what happened after this thread. See screenshots.

After reading that screenshot, let me ask you a question. Would it be better to make noise like me (that fetches money) or jump around NL looking for where to e-fight?

People that make noise with a purpose get noticed and get more clients. People that don't make noise like you remain broke or depend on salary.

I don't really care if my noise offends you. What I know is, I'll make more noise because each time I make noise, I make lots of money from different clients.

If you want to make my kind of profitable noise, solve people's problems. If you can't solve people's problems, them jump around NL looking for where to fight. Enough said.

5 Likes

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by EzendiEgo1: 6:53am On Sep 09, 2018
ilegendd are you stupid or what

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 6:56am On Sep 09, 2018
Ignored. Not all comments deserve a reply.

2 Likes

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by nelsonebby(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2018
iLegendd:
Ignored. Not all comments deserve a reply.
Do you need help? Please speak up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2018
nelsonebby:

Do you need help? Please speak up
Yes, I do.

1. When you write a sentence, endeavor to end it with a period.
2. Get your PVC and vote Buhari out.
3. Start up a business and stop wasting all your time on NL.
4. Send me 30 billion.

If you can do the above, I'll be grateful, else, get lost. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by PlsSaveMyManhood: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
il*gend are you stupid or what
grin grin cheesy cheesy hahahahaha bros kukuma kill me finish. . . lwkmd the guy matter sef tire me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by DaddyNimo(m): 8:50am On Sep 09, 2018
legend leave those kids alone, let dem keep sending our gfs airtime to call us the real bfs while they keep masturbating and carrying olosho

2 Likes

Re: I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2018
PlsSaveMyManhood:
grin grin cheesy cheesy hahahahaha bros kukuma kill me finish. . . lwkmd the guy matter sef tire me
My matter taya una, yet una no dey give up to talk. My job is to give you guys more to talk about. While you waste your time talking just to be noticed, I'll be busy making money. #Postdicted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Feel Disgusted With Myself / A Lady Posted This On Facebook (daring) -pix / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.