Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! (19374 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by Bonapart(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Even Hillary Clinton can testify on the authenticity of TB Joshua. TB Joshua said she'll win USA presidential election and she won

His collapsed church building is another proof of his ability to see into the future with amazing accuracy. He would see North Korea shaking south Korea having followed the news but he couldn't see his own church collapsing and over a hundred dying in the process

His actions to cure Ebola in Sierra Leone is another testament. While scientists toiled day and night and burned through resources in search of Ebola cure to help Africans and the human race, Joshua simply sent prayer water to Sierra Leone saying it would cure their Ebola
this is stale already bros. Try something else. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by elijahy1(m): 9:59am On Sep 10, 2018
sweetyme001:
One thing I like most about Tb Joshua is that he does not collect tithe or offering in his church.

CoolSmithz:

please, say what you know,
don't mislead others,
I worked in synagogue,
tithes and offerings are collected.

They actually collect offerings, but in a way that viewers at home do not see.
You only get to know when you go there.
Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by wizjid69: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2018
Amberon:
Try and listen very closely. He mostly preaches on love, forgiveness and genuine repentance.

You don't understand my brother. I've been listening to his preaching trying to find some spiritual meaning to what he says but I don't get anything from him. I get blessed when I listen to Adeboye, Adefarasin, Odukoya etc. If you listen to him really well you still can't figure out what he is on about. He tries his best but communication is not his strong suit. But if you are blessed listening to him. Then continue. God speaks to everyone differently.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
elijahy1:

They actually collect offerings, but in a way that viewers at home do not see.
You only get to know when you go there.
Tell me more. How do they collect offerings there? Have your experienced it yourself?

I was always told he does not collect offerings, either directly or indirectly. He however accepts financial partners and also sell some of his tapes and books and various gadgets. Still, people always tell me he does not collect offerings. Have you had a different experience?
Re: Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! by elijahy1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
LoJ:

Tell me more. How do they collect offerings there? Have your experienced it yourself?

I was always told he does not collect offerings, either directly or indirectly. He however accepts financial partners and also sell some of his tapes and books and various gadgets. Still, people always tell me he does not collect offerings. Have you had a different experience?

If you are a serious follower or viewer of Emmanuel TV, during the course of the service you will observe a time they will say 'Wave your Thanksgiving'. And you will see people with some white envelope. Almost immediately the transmission is cut off.
This is usually done towards the end of the service. I have not been there, but my Dad has. He told me all these.
There is also a call for new partners every Sunday,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Books On Juju Recommendation / Photos From David Oyedepo's 62nd birthday Party / 6 Sneaky Lies The Devil Wants You To Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.