Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Should I Still Help Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Help Her? (1410 Views)

Help! Her Husband Is A Sex Addict / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / How Would You Help Her In This Situation? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Help Her? by UcLloyd1(m): 1:52am On Jul 02, 2010
My Ex.Girlfriend is begging me 2 fulfill my promise to her. But the problem is, i gave her the promise when i didnt know she slept with four guys during our five years relationship.

She needs 100k, and if i don't help, her future might crash. Already, i have spent 150k on the same issue, My problem is, Should i spend so much on a girl who betrayed my trust, Should i care about her future, even though she stabbed me in the back, Before u advice, bear in mind that i do not love her anymore, i need serious advice plz
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by Omolulu(m): 1:55am On Jul 02, 2010
if you've promised ti help her then help, it does no harm to help those who have hurt you
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by UcLloyd1(m): 2:04am On Jul 02, 2010
Omolulu:

if you've promised ti help her then help, it does no harm to help those who have hurt you
even when it involves someone who gave heartache just having the thought of another guy on top of her?, plz be reasonable na
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by Omolulu(m): 2:39am On Jul 02, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

even when it involves someone who gave heartache just having the thought of another guy on top of her?, plz be reasonable na
its a personal thing, if she's so desperate u wouldn't if u could help her would you? d ball's in ur court
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by Acidosis(m): 2:48am On Jul 02, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

You've made up your mind already.
I hope you are not inflating those amount 'cos she does not deserve it. Besides when was the last time you sent such amount to your mum?
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by coolier(f): 2:52am On Jul 02, 2010
If you're in a position to help her, then do.
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by freecocoa(f): 2:56am On Jul 02, 2010
Its all up to u,though its alwaz good to pay evil with good.
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by UcLloyd1(m): 3:24am On Jul 02, 2010
Acidosis:

You've made up your mind already.
I hope you are not inflating those amount 'cos she does not deserve it. Besides when was the last time you sent such amount to your mum?

guy no be lie, i spent 150k on this chic, she still Bleep my style up, i thought i will end up with her, n 4 d records, am a student, just i was lucky 2 ve small cash which i invested n it gave me good profit, so i cant send my ma money, i gat elder ones, back 2 d topic

My mind is made up, on not helping her, but if i dont and she dosent get help, she is ruined, i know i cant live with my self knowing that i ruined someone because of 100k
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by UcLloyd1(m): 3:29am On Jul 02, 2010
Guys, i no wan regret helping and not helping, abeg i need advice, because i hate regrets
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by iice(f): 4:13am On Jul 02, 2010
Do you think of her as a friend? If you do, you can help.
If you aren't sure about helping her, you can give her a portion of the amount she's asking for.
If you could careless. . .don't bother giving her.
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by double08(m): 4:49am On Jul 02, 2010
Promise my foot, did she keep her promise to you?why shud u keep urs?

She dd 2 u what is worst than ra*pe, but if u have enouf, help her, if u dnt forget jorr
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by A40(m): 4:58am On Jul 02, 2010
Walahi if you give this broad that money you would be the biggest knucklehead in the entire Solar System. I am guessing you made that promise when you where oblivious of the fact that she was sharing her chocha around the place. Tell her to meet all those 4 guys that shared her with you let them split the bill! 25k each would not be a bad proposition. Instead of wasting 100k on the skeezer why not take your money to Little Saints Orphanage or some other Motherless Babies home and donate it there i am sure if those kids and their caretakers pray for you you would never get broke again
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by Madukaele(m): 5:13am On Jul 02, 2010
@poster i was in ur position 5 months ago , my ex was home less , when i was busy running around to get moni, she was busy sleeping with anoder boyfrnd of her . she knew what i was pasing tru, she still fuked around. when i found out i decided not to help her again cos of d pain. but i was d only person dat can help. so i paid for a house and furnished it. den told her is over. to some the think am mugu, but d most important thing is dat i hav peace of mind now. yes is damn painful. but help.ur reward will come in different way.
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by james1(m): 5:14am On Jul 02, 2010
@poster.if it was your fault that led her to doing that,then she has no fault.but if she did it becourse of money,then kick her arse out.promises don't stand in war situations,man.
This gurl is just crazy,you mean she cheated on you 4 times in 5 years?did you find out then each time she cheated and forgave her only for her to do it again?tell us.
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by Acidosis(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2010
A-40:

Walahi if you give this broad that money you would be the biggest knucklehead in the entire Solar System. I am guessing you made that promise when you where oblivious of the fact that she was sharing her chocha around the place. Tell her to meet all those 4 guys that shared her with you let them split the bill! 25k each would not be a bad proposition. Instead of wasting 100k on the skeezer why not take your money to Little Saints Orphanage or some other Motherless Babies home and donate it there i am sure if those kids and their caretakers pray for you you would never get broke again

Re: Should I Still Help Her? by myke1759(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2010
believe me, u r nt doing it for her bcuz she was ur ex but u r doing it bcuz she needs help
no one knows tomorrow she might be of good use for u 2morrow.
pls dont have a heart of stone. she needs a helpin hand!
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2010
Bro u must be so foolish ,Idiot ,Nonsense,In shot for you asking on here,You are Dumb,Why do you even still talk to her Maybe it doest hurt you because u also cheated on her,Not like me dat date only 1 woman? If she could mess up for 5yr period.then she is not worthy of 5naira from you.listen, her future is at risk yes, but ur own body is also at risk, she might has taken u for a mugu in the relationship.and after u caught her she still have d gut to ask u for 100k?? I think u need to go ask ur parent that question and get a dirty slap for been a mugu.

Advice: 1)You better use that 100k for ur family and get a thanks instead of a girl dat will tell her friend maga dan pay 100k again oohh,
2) She cant cut her cake and have it or how is it said?
3) what happened to those guys she slept with,cant they help?
4) Let her go get an Arristo
5) Her life is at risk.Yes, People are dieying at Lagos State Teaching Hospital Every Minute,Have u ever thought of helping? Out of tat 100k she need,if u can share 50k to bergers on the street,from lagos -kano, I bet In ur entire life you will get the reward,
6) Only Help her when u think She has ever Suffered for you or safe your Life ,But if not , Then my friend tell her to come ur house, Bleep her, and tell her did she think u r a fool.Even if u were before.Not more,I hope dis get into your skull HEAD.Goshhh, I thought maga dan finish for 9ja oohh,
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by SALady(f): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2010
You dont love her anymore so what's the point?
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2010
@poster
the promise was made out of deceit thus not valid in your case. just like if you had promised to marry her but she was already married, duh!

she cheated on you dummy, what more do you need to remove her completely from your life?!
she never had any respect for you and still doesnt by treating you as a mugu.
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by SALady(f): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2010
@OP please strech your arms forward close together, I've just handed @MrBrowns message above right on your hands and while still in holding position, here's a smack right across your face from me and there's nothing gentle about it. Did you feel that? Now shake your head and catch a wake, Heeelllooo!
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by kpolli(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2010
promises r made to be broken!!!!!!!!!!!!
next!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by UcLloyd1(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2010
Na wa o, See casting, Well, i'll take all as a compliment, See, she cheated on me the 1st yr, i forgave her, 2nd yr i forgave, then the remaining two, i just found out, Plz, i never cheated on her becaused i loved her, And yes, she did do something grieve for me, no 4 us, because it was OUR mistake.

She made me have trust issues, and is affecting my current girlfriend, My pain here is, i took her very serious, to the extent of introducing her to my parents, She knew i had plans to marry her, why did she then cheat, she talk say na sex make her cheat, say na when i no dey and she feels Hot, Deep inside i dont want to help, but out of human sympathy, am contemplating, More advice plz, am yet to make up my mind
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by Saraha1(f): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2010
Let me share my own story am sure you will make your decision frm it.some yrs back i dated a guy who i was so madly inlove with, un knwing to me he is a good playboy.
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by luap: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2010
@OP

Get over it and move on from her. She is in the past, stop living in the past and come to the Present. Take care of your commitment to the here and now. You obligation is long gone, and only place it lives is in your memory.

If you do help her, you current Girl should dump you for being such a weak man. Stop sharing yourself.
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by femmy2010(m): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2010
If you have the means to fulfill your promise then do.
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by omega25red(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2010
she is an "EX" for a reason. which means all her problems are your ex problems. Tell that cheating biotch to get on her knees and suck a few more di cks so she can get the money for her problem. you don't owe her sh it.

i would tell her to stop calling my phone if i were you
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by opuro(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2010
guys this is what happen to magas when they are hooked
tell maga say na 419 hand he enter e no go gree
tell am say na wayo dem wan play am e no go gree
tell am say the buisness look too sweet make e take care e no go gree

MAGA GO PAY THE B.I.T.C.H. NA YOUR CROOSS BE THAT CARRY AM
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by A40(m): 2:15am On Jul 04, 2010
Sarah a:

Let me share my own story am sure you will make your decision frm it.some yrs back i dated a guy who i was so madly inlove with, un knwing to me he is a good playboy,on several occation i will sent money to him since he was in school then,after i discover that he has being playing with my intelligent we both went our seperate way,but do you kwn that despite the fact that we hav gone our seperate ways this guy still call asking if i could be of help to him,at first i refuses but after some days i agreed to be of help.Do you kwn that after about 2yrs i was financial sick ,and when i thought there is no one to assist since i needed to pay my school fees ,unkwning to me a friend of mine cal ths my ex,and told him my situation ,all i could remember was him caling requesting for my account number.which was fulful of amazement whn i got my credit alert 4rm my acct.my brother with that pls and pls if you have the money do wht God has creatd you for, and see if God will nt bless you beyound your expectation.
It doesn't always work that way
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2010
Sarah a:

Let me share my own story am sure you will make your decision frm it.some yrs back i dated a guy who i was so madly inlove with, un knwing to me he is a good playboy,on several occation i will sent money to him since he was in school then,after i discover that he has being playing with my intelligent we both went our seperate way,but do you kwn that despite the fact that we hav gone our seperate ways this guy still call asking if i could be of help to him,at first i refuses but after some days i agreed to be of help.Do you kwn that after about 2yrs i was financial sick ,and when i thought there is no one to assist since i needed to pay my school fees ,unkwning to me a friend of mine cal ths my ex,and told him my situation ,all i could remember was him caling requesting for my account number.which was fulful of amazement whn i got my credit alert 4rm my acct.my brother with that pls and pls if you have the money do wht God has creatd you for, and see if God will nt bless you beyound your expectation.

you are comparing a positive story with a negative one. you helped your bf when you were up and therefore he had all the rights to help you back BUT this gal only brought negativity to the posters life, why should he help the rat?!
unless she has given him more than 250k in the past, i dont see why he should help her now.
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by Carolece(f): 5:46am On Jul 05, 2010
guys do st'upid stuffs then call women wicked. i would like to be in that woman's shoe, I'd let you spend every single cent you have then I leave your azz broke and naked. crazy!
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by Agibecky: 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2010
Save your cash.

You made the promise based on a relationship with her and according to you, she breached the contract of your relationship. So, it is game over.
Move on with your life and do not let her blackmail you. Play her Game Over by P-Square.
Re: Should I Still Help Her? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2010
Guy you made this promise to her in the first place, u ve got to fufil it. know its painful but then wats life and money, put urself in her shoes as it stands now her destiny, life, happnes MAY be in ur hands. pls set aside all other sentiments and help, she ll be grateful for life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Do When You Notice This: / What Is The True Definition Of An Independent Women? / My Babe In Her 3hl In D Uni Is Stil A Virgin N Said Until We Wed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.