Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) (48729 Views)

Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Hotfreeze: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

It's unfortunate that the slowpoke is still a moderator on nairaland.

I just checked now and unfortunately, it's true.

Go through her posts, you'll marvel at how someone so dumb was ever considered for a moderator position.

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by anjilgreat(f): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
centboy123456:

pls sir what is the meaning of ICU

Intensive Care Unit. It is an emergency care unit in hospitals where life threatening cases are taken care of.

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Akinwale14(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Shut up abeg
grin
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by NobodyKnows(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Amberon:
Like your mother is poison to your father right?
You are a bersterdd
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Razzykuti(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Dis na brutality chaiiiiii oga abeg no vex

Of course, girls would be asking what he did wrong that a lunatic lady like them burnt his car.

You see, most ladies are genetically unintelligent. Those among them who are intelligent don't move with the remaining dumb girls. They rather move with guys.

Girls have been dumb right from time. Their dumbness was what made them collect forbidden fruit from Satan. If not for their foolishness, we would all be in Garden of Eden eating watermelon and pear.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by holluwai(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Digitalwitch:

Nobody supports the woman but you don't conclude by just listening to one side of the story

I’m sure the case will get to court so she can tell her side of the story there which I’m sure there’s no soft pat on the back for her.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ha! That woman shouldn't have burnt that car, no matter what happened between them,
even, if she was earlier wright, she has destroyed the whole thing and no one will support her because of this damage
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Amberon: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Oh....you mean your father?
NobodyKnows:
You are a bersterdd
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by erico2k2(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
dominique:
As much as I don't support destruction of property, I need to hear the other side of the story before I can pass a fair judgement.

lol realy, if thats in the US she could go to jail plust in the west all cars are insured so Husband will get new car, JOB done Zero grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Will burning the car prevent the divorce?
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
pocohantas:
Let's hear the other side of the story.
Men can play victim a lot, whereas they can use their bad mouth to push a kind woman to lunacy.

You need wisdom and lots of patience to live with men... God help us.
If your bf provoke you, Goan burn his car you hear? As you no wan get Sense!

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Amberon: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Isn't that what y'all say when men beat up their wives almost to the point of death?
Double standards??
Hanseel1:

I hope you'll type this same trash when the reverse is the case.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Unik3030: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
carammel:
What did the man do wrong?
No woman would wake up one day to start destroying her husband's property, the man must have done something terrible.
See him now claiming victim because no one knows what actually transpired between them.
since u accept there must b a reason for burning his car,do u also believe there are also reasons for domestic violence?
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by carammel(f): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

You lack wisdom.
You don't have to resort to insult, be civil.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
SAMBARRY:
all this grammar is not necessary. The woman no do well. If the man sues her he can win and turn tables against her

The better way to revenge is to go with his car keys, drivers license, certificates ,leave his money and wrist watch alone. If he has a house take the papers to his house.,take some office
documents that he cannot do without, carry his laptop and some other documents important to him. Just take everything that will kill him on the inside and go. Let him sweat and cry blood before you release it
Chimoooo! Are you a male or female
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Amberon: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Then live in Nigeria because outside the country you have absolutely no say in the issue. Divorce your wife and she is automatically entitled to half your wealth.
DaddyNimo:
I pray a woman tries such with me, it can only happen to weak men....if u claim you weren't well brought up at home I'll divorce u and from dat moment I owe u nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Amberon: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Was there a meeting where girls decided they would act a certain way on social media?
Akinwale14:
Abeg free the girl,u know how girls behave on social media nah

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Unik3030: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
dominique:

Danke! May your days be long. The bolded is what the men would have said it was a bloody battered woman's photo that got posted- She must have done something to deserve it. Let's hear the full story so we can know if we should truly sympathize with this Mr Shomiyiwa or not. Divorce your wife because she doesn't want to work? Pfffftttttt!!!!
u people always want to hear d full story whenever a lady does something stupid,but am 100% sure if it were to b d case of domestic violence with a broken skull n broken nose.the first thing u will say is no matter what no guy deserves to d this,u will start calling him names.but in this case u want to hear d story.did u hear d full story in mercy aigbes case?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by victorian(f): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
centboy123456:

is this coming from a woman Godbless you for saying the ture u can see wat other girls are saying

Yes from a woman.
Don't mind them.. Life is easy for them.. And they get things easy using what they know to use best..thats why they are talking like that.

Have worked hard from scratch for everything I own. What I have today is not by sheer luck or by goodies given to me by men or family, I don't have such luck with men, while growing up.
I worked hard and had sleepless nights thinking like a man, so I know what it takes getting to a comfortable level and eventually buy a car or cars thru hard work and perseverance.

At a point. I felt and still feel like a man inwards thru many years till date, cause thats my only way of surviving in this part of the world.
I see pepper with hard work and using my brains cheesy
The slogan with small girl and big god doesn't apply to my situation upon my looks. So nobody will go Scot free destroying my hard earned car, mehn angry
It didn't fall from the sky.

My dear, they don't know what they are saying.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by afrodoc(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
He should kindly tell us what he did to her aside from seeking for divorce. She's not mad.

She may not be mad, but you madam most definitely are mad.
Don’t be angry, i’m just making a public service announcement.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by centboy123456(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
anjilgreat:

Intensive Care Unit. It is an emergency care unit in hospitals where life threatening cases are taken care of.

tnax for sharing
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by anjilgreat(f): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
centboy123456:

tnax for sharing
You are welcome
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by DaddyNimo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Amberon:
Then live in Nigeria because outside the country you have absolutely no say in the issue. Divorce your wife and she is automatically entitled to half your wealth.
not if we sign a prenuptial deal... which I won't be foolish enuf not to sign.

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nasir123(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Of course, girls would be asking what he did wrong that a lunatic lady like them burnt his car.

You see, most ladies are genetically unintelligent. Those among them who are intelligent don't move with the remaining dumb girls. They rather move with guys.

Girls have been dumb right from time. Their dumbness was what made them collect forbidden fruit from Satan. If not for their foolishness, we would all be in Garden of Eden eating watermelon and pear.

grin grin
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Dicksonpal: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
dominique:

It's you Nairaland men that thought me to always seek the other side of the story when a domestic violence case comes up especially if the victim is female. If you can seek for possible justification on why a man will batter his wife (to the point of death sometimes), why should I not seek for a possible reason why a woman set her husband's car ablaze? Which sane human being wakes up one morning to torch her partner's car? We need to hear the full story.
so people that you' don't know can actually make your mentally change, aunty haba.. Just be yourself and judge with simple logic reasoning left in you.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Unik3030: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Amberon:
stop saying what u don't know sis,even abroad if u damage someone's property all in the name of revenge d person will b extremely happy cos beside d fact that insurance company go deal with u silly,he will get another car shikena.then after that u can tender your grievances b4 d court of law
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
carammel:
What did the man do wrong?
No woman would wake up one day to start destroying her husband's property, the man must have done something terrible.
See him now claiming victim because no one knows what actually transpired between them.

thank God you think the man wronged her ,the car was fvcking innocent,,why didnt she just burn the man ...
no b finger wey offend king suppose cut

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by lozanni(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
gaby:
It's better to go single than to have a spouse you'd rather not want to go home to on a daily.

Terrible situation and not fun at all.

You'll see most men seated alone at a bar on their way from work, wetin dey pursue dem big pass dem o.

Beer wey resemble and tastes like urine, for a man to sit confidently, comfortable and feel consoled by it is enough to make you understand why.

I hate talking about stuffs I can't relate with/to, it often than not presents me as an ignorant. This is why I seem like one who rants or enjoys going on a ranting spree on here. The truth is, my life is a book no kidding. I might choose not to respond but there's a story to buttress that fact.

My present significant other is here on nl so is my ex. But my present significant other taunts me and thinks I'm a weakling for not having killed my ex for all her Bleep ups.

Now beat that guys..

They are here on nl and will read this but I care not..

Enjoy my siggy

grin. Funny guy. I admire the way you are able to handle the presence of two of them on NL.
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by centboy123456(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
victorian:

Yes from a woman.
Don't mind them.. Life is easy for them.. And they get things easy using what they know to use best..thats why they are talking like that.

Have worked hard from scratch for everything I own. What I have today is not by sheer luck or by goodies given to me by men or family, I don't have such luck with men, while growing up.
I worked hard and had sleepless nights thinking like a man, so I know what it takes getting to a comfortable level and eventually buy a car or cars thru hard work and perseverance.

At a point. I felt and still feel like a man inwards thru many years till date, cause thats my only way of surviving in this part of the world.
I see pepper with hard work and using my brains cheesy
The slogan with small girl and big god doesn't apply to my situation upon my looks. So nobody will go Scot free destroying my hard earned car, mehn angry
It didn't fall from the sky.

My dear, they don't know what they are saying.

oh I can't believe this is coming from a woman men this is the kind of woman I want I swear you thinking is so different from every other girls on here I which I can know you more better and see what those from there u know

1 Like

Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by Amberon: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Im not saying what I don't know. The person I replied didn't talk about the car and neither did I. He made a generic statement which I countered.
Unik3030:
stop saying what u don't know sis,even abroad if u damage someone's property all in the name of revenge d person will b extremely happy cos beside d fact that insurance company go deal with u silly,he will get another car shikena.then after that u can tender your grievances b4 d court of law
Re: Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) by amazingspiderma: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
SAMBARRY:
all this grammar is not necessary. The woman no do well. If the man sues her he can win and turn tables against her

The better way to revenge is to go with his car keys, drivers license, certificates ,leave his money and wrist watch alone. If he has a house take the papers to his house.,take some office
documents that he cannot do without, carry his laptop and some other documents important to him. Just take everything that will kill him on the inside and go. Let him sweat and cry blood before you release it

You are worse than the lady.....damn....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. / What A Woman Can Do (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.