Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Lord Can Supply Your Needs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Can Supply Your Needs (274 Views)

God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! / The Work The Lord Can Not Accomplish Alone! / Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lord Can Supply Your Needs by jonatoye(m): 6:49am On Sep 09, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Lord can Supply your Needs

WORD FOR TODAY
Whatever becomes a need in your life; God is ready to meet if you come to Him. Only God truly knows and can meet your needs!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Phillipian 4:19 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If the Lord is able to give you the life you have today without your permission, there is no limit to what He can give or do in your life. His riches in Glory is sufficient to make you a blessing in the land of the living. God is self-sufficient and too big to wait for what you will give Him to bless your life.

However, He commands us to give not because He needs what we have but because He wants us to be a blessing to many lives and as we faithfully submit ourselves to give; He blesses us the more.

In all situation of life, be mindful of the fact that God can meet your needs. You don't need to run helter skelter in a bid to meet your needs; always go to God and your needs will be met.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I present my life to you, meet me at the very point of my needs in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
No matter how great your needs are, God can meet your them!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have an Awesome Worship Experience!!!
Re: The Lord Can Supply Your Needs by olufalaye: 6:50am On Sep 09, 2018
jonatoye:
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Lord can Supply your Needs

WORD FOR TODAY
Whatever becomes a need in your life; God is ready to meet if you come to Him. Only God truly knows and can meet your needs!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Phillipian 4:19 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If the Lord is able to give you the life you have today without your permission, there is no limit to what He can give or do in your life. His riches in Glory is sufficient to make you a blessing in the land of the living. God is self-sufficient and too big to wait for what you will give Him to bless your life.

However, He commands us to give not because He needs what we have but because He wants us to be a blessing to many lives and as we faithfully submit ourselves to give; He blesses us the more.

In all situation of life, be mindful of the fact that God can meet your needs. You don't need to run helter skelter in a bid to meet your needs; always go to God and your needs will be met.

Prayer Point:
Lord! I present my life to you, meet me at the very point of my needs in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
No matter how great your needs are, God can meet your them!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have an Awesome Worship Experience!!!

I wish you know what am facing right now to survive
Re: The Lord Can Supply Your Needs by jonatoye(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2018
olufalaye:

I wish you know what am facing right now to survive

what you are passing through is also a way of meeting your needs be it in a short or long run
Re: The Lord Can Supply Your Needs by Liveair: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2018
Tell that to the children in IDP camps.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Devotional 17/09/2018 / Charging Of Phones In Church Is A Sin – Do You Agree? / The Holy Spirit, Our Helper- The Promise Fulfilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.