Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Wife Confessed That She Was Cheating With Her Husband’s Brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Confessed That She Was Cheating With Her Husband’s Brother. (1929 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Confessed That She Was Cheating With Her Husband’s Brother. by Nprecious: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2018
My dear husband,

I’m writing this letter to say that I’m leaving you. I was a good wife all these 7 years and have never received anything in return. The previous two weeks were torturing, but the final straw was the call of your boss who said that you had resigned.

Last week you came home and saw neither my manicure, nor my new hairstyle. Nothing! You didn’t notice that I made your favorite dish for dinner and bought a new negligee. You spent 2 minutes eating, watched a game and went to bed. You no longer say that you love me; you never even touch me. I don’t know if you really stopped loving me or just pretend so, but I'm leaving.

P.S. If you want to find me just know that I went to West Virginia with your brother.

Good luck! Your ex-wife.

READ THE MAN's Response Here

https://dropletsweb.com/wife-confessed-that-she-was-sleeping-with-her-husbands-brother-his-answer-is-amazing/
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Cheating With Her Husband’s Brother. by xest(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2018
We ain't clicking that. If u need traffic buy it.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Cheating With Her Husband’s Brother. by Nprecious: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Cheating With Her Husband’s Brother. by Gossiplover: 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
story for the gods
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Cheating With Her Husband’s Brother. by Nprecious: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Gossiplover:
story for the gods

gods are dead
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Cheating With Her Husband’s Brother. by Nprecious: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2018
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Cheating With Her Husband’s Brother. by Nprecious: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2018
yes
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Cheating With Her Husband’s Brother. by Hokage123: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2018
grin

Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Cheating With Her Husband’s Brother. by Nprecious: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2018
Hokage123:
grin

whatever
Re: Wife Confessed That She Was Cheating With Her Husband’s Brother. by MrSensor(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2018
xest:
We ain't clicking that. If u need traffic buy it.
we shine our eyes well well.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Relating With People / Checkout New Sexy Picture Of Nigeria' Most Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma / The Cv Man Uploads Online Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.