Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt (12778 Views)

Tiwa Savage Leaked Sextape Is A Publicity Stunt (see This) / Princess Onyejekwe Thinks Acid Threat On Cee-c Was A Publicity Stunt / Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by izibili44: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Before u can make peace with yourself,go and beg for forgiveness from God. Then those people you have offended.

1 Like

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Shortyy(f): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by nobisgod: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin
depression made him wear two wrist watch at the same time issoryte
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by slivertongue: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
STUNT TO SELL RECORDS ABI?
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by donbenie(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
harizonal123:
Why do fools take things for granted? Until he drop's dead then u will realize it was never a publicity stunt and by then you would wish u can take back all your words
Obviously,the guy wouldn't give a flying f@ck if the nigg.er drops dead this very minute..forget the whitewashing concern.. grin
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by SimonMagau: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
tongue No wonder KCee had problems with him...

1 Like

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
Heh.
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by immaculate1234(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
wowo boi

dbos11:
After all this long epistle
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Unik3030: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
nobisgod:
grin
depression made him use two wrist watch at the same time issoryte
that's an old pic now nawah for u ooo
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by 2truthfulguy: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello nairalanders. I really need your advise please.
Concerning the MSME programm that was organised in all states. I happen to visitt one in Oyo State but to my surprise, I found all that they request go totally away from whaat the told us at the programm.
They requested for too many thigs as if to send us away. The worst being request to pay 10% of the total load being reqursted for, to be paid upfront. As we all know that there is scamming everywhere even Nigerians are beng scammed by their goverments.( GNLD, MMM etc are good examples. These people operated in Nigeria with the conecnt of the government).
Thus after providing qualaterals as suretee for loan of =N=10,000,000. You still pay =N=1,000,000 ufront. And for =N=5,000,000 loan, you still pay =N=500,000. Please is there anybody who can witness haven benefited as I fear I may lose the money.
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by youngdopeboy: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
I used to love HARRY but with all this things am hearing from his day1 goons,,, am no longer a fan!!! I hate ingrate nd greedy people

3 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by oluwasegun007(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
people could be annoying sha...
so bcoz he didn't do anything irrational, they say it publicity stunt....
assuming he committed suicide, they'll say nemesis caught up with him....
my advise for Harry is to know is friends and also know his enemies better..
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by CloudResident(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Until I read Harrysong's reply. Ayam not commenting grin
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by shox(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
E be like say harrysong na bad person true true

2 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by harizonal123(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Please shut up your mouth. If you're incapable of using your brain, it doesn't mean others should be foolish like you.

At your age and level, you should know when you're being deceived and how to decipher deception.
People like u with cover beer brain should know depression can happen to anyone. It could be true and could be false but I wouldn't advice anyone to take advantage of people with depression

1 Like

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by mrjaydee(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Somebody cannot be depressed in peace again? Una wahala too much for this country.
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by caprini1: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Let us learn to be nice to people,we might just save a life ,by a one minute call ,just to ask "o boy ,how u dey ,try make we hook up soon,e don tey o,take care o,later"

3 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Hotfreeze: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
harizonal123:

People like u with cover beer brain should know depression can happen to anyone. It could be true and could be false but I wouldn't advice anyone to take advantage of people with depression

It's your father that has beer cover brain.

That's why you think like him.
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chai! dis guy afuokuola up! grin
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Chyfrontier: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Depression is real. It's really not nice castigating him at this time.
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Adakintroy: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
The truth is that many will rush to the top only to loose their souls up there. Many are are singing "hater everywhere we go" but they are yet to open their eyes to why people hate them so much. If you are privilege to go close to many of this people you will hate them too. Their race for that imaginary top is too high. They can sacrifice anything even love ones.

I had a similar experience with my boss. He wanst really my boos. But a friend that gave me job. His family were rich so he sits well on that platform. We had a contract to execute.

he gave me this job to exucute. I liked him and respect him. When he gave me the quotation, I ran back back to him to tell him that he overpriced the work. And how much was ideal. I told him I even have one or two people i knew who could help me do it.

Cut a long story short, it was executed and everything went well. I was shocked when this guy started telling everyone how he executed the whole thing all by himself and how he assisted me and all that. I kept quiet. Next thing I knew he chop a huge chunk from my money in the name of the company had reviewed the price downwards.

I wanted to feel bad for opening up every angle to him and even curse myself for being so stupid.
But the truth was that I felt sorry for him. I had lost respect for him. He started acting all bossy and all...just resigned and left him to his fate.

This how many loose good competent hands and call everyone haters. If I had pick a fight with him he would have gone on like my father said to tell everyone how he assisted me..and how I ended up being ungratedull.

That is how I sense some celeb. They only see haters. They don't ever see themselves in this whole equation.

In this fight for the top biz. RESPECT counts a great deal.

5 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by LadyHeaven(f): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
If there is even an atom of truth in all these call outs I pray Harry takes the initiative and makes his peace, there is no use creating enemies from within / ppl who know a tad more about you, there is no smoke without fire, even Five star he made so much noise about him been the brains have moved on with their brand intact, he released a couple of dissy tracks, mired himself with unnecessary controversies and realized that the grass isn't always greener on the other side...

Moral lesson- Goodness pays grin

3 Likes

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by greggng: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
obembet:
Guys, if you are privilege to get to the top, pls always remember those who help u to get there... And don't forget those who started with u. Don't forget how u start and hwo.stay with u when u have nothing

I met this lady and we became friends....no sex type of relationship....I respect her and she too. We shared everything together except sex. 5 days ago she left for USA to join the husband who is a USA soldier. Since she got their , we have had 3 whatsap chat and calls. Just yesterday I started feeling her absence so badly that my friends who normally call us husband and wife are now beginning to notice the change in me. Is this depression I am going through? Pls help o

1 Like

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Eglobalma: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
This guy has a stinky character, tufia
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Martin0(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
gypsey:
Chai! dis guy afuokuola up! grin
hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah you are good in "igbo "spellingsgrin

1 Like

Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah you are good in "igbo "spellingsgrin
grin grin grin
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Martin0(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
gypsey:
grin grin grin
one bottle of life beer when you visit this December
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Martin0:

one bottle of life beer when you visit this December
No wahala grin
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by GoldHorse(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
niggi4life:
Depression is real and things are really hard in this country.

This morning one guy in my street was begging me to buy his cat but i told him that i don't need a cat, that i don't even have any rat in my house....

He said he will bring rat in the evening grin

LWKMD... grin grin grin
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by Martin0(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
gypsey:
No wahala grin
yeahgrin
Re: Anusiobi Frank: Harrysong's Depression Story Is A Publicity Stunt by dbos11(m): 7:16am On Sep 10, 2018
immaculate1234:
wowo boi

who

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Missy Elliot A Lesbian? / Checkout Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Beautiful Wife And His Son [PHOTOS] / Photos: Lil Wayne Gets Another “illuminati” Tattoo On His Chin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.