Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death (43932 Views)

Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life / The Mystery Behind Sexual Temptations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Jabioro: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2018
Dead man living,yes a dead man or souls living at somewhere else where we the earthly living/live have no words to describes. The word 'spirit' is for unseen or invicible power except the third eye.Sciencetifically we can proved how a life/embroy is being form but it started the first breathing uptil tomorow remain abysimal mystery.The life and death was the only sure banker any living thing got from creator immediate it receive the first breathing.ls myth mytery that would for a longtime to come but there is supreme power forcf somewhere..

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by thoniann(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2018
And to think people like my loving Mother , grand parents, some uncles and aunts once walked upon the face of this Earth and are no more makes me hate life itself. What's the point of living when you are still going to die? The degrees, the certificates, the titles, the monies and every other list become naught. What's the essence?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by nams77: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
cool although I have not witnessed a dead person ressurect back to life but based on the bible account of those who Jesus raised from the dead, I can only believe that one who dies a physical death doesn't go straight to judgement. I know the bible says after death comes judgement but with those who died and were resurrected back to life, it makes me think souls who died are just kept somewhere until the final day when the son of man comes.
You are right. The dead are somewhere waiting till the end of age/ rapture. The dead who are righteous will be caught up with Christ In the air at the trumpet sound while we who are alive will join them(rapture), after that, is the judgement., But no one knows the time span

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
cool although I have not witnessed a dead person ressurect back to life but based on the bible account of those who Jesus raised from the dead, I can only believe that one who dies a physical death doesn't go straight to judgement. I know the bible says after death comes judgement but with those who died and were resurrected back to life, it makes me think souls who died are just kept somewhere until the final day when the son of man comes.
what the bible meant by 'after death, comes judgement' is because once the body died, it can't undo things it has done, it can't seek for forgiveness any longer, the soul goes to 'hade' to wait till judgement day. So the reason for that word is for the body (that carries the soul and spirit), once the body died, that's the end of it, no more forgiveness. I hope you grab that. Souls are not judged, biblically, it is said that in the last day, the soil (dust, don't know which other way to put it) will vomit all the body it has eaten and this body will be the one to get judged. I beleive then, the soul will probably connect with the body again or not in the last day when the body resurect from dust. So the soul can be summoned from hade (underworld), its resting place. Buh the body can't make amendment, can't right its wrong any longer, there is no more chance to do that any longer once it died, it has to remain under the ground waiting for judgement. That is basically the meaning for 'After death, comes judgement'. I hope you grab?

#Salam

4 Likes

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Jonra(m): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2018
...There's a natural mystic flowing through the air, if you listen carefully now you will hear ...Might be the first trumpet, might as well be the last...

According to you, there are no absolutes except the absolute of nothingness. Which means your life has no meaning?

Please read this quote from God and the astronomers by Robert Jastrow ---

"At this moment it seems as though science will never be able to raise the curtain on the mystery of creation. For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Hakeem12:
We have made it into a mystery.
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2018
thoniann:
And to think people like my loving Mother , grand parents, some uncles and aunts once walked upon the face of this Earth and are no more makes me hate life itself. What's the point of living when you are still going to die? The degrees, the certificates, the titles, the monies and every other list become naught. What's the essence?
conquer earth and still make heaven. Your happiness is right there in that simple sentence. You'd understand why if you can conquer earth first.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2018
sotall:
This thread has done nothing than plunge me further into the abyss of confusion and bewilderment surrounding what happens after death.

In summary, I regret opening this thread! angry angry

Storms out angrily!

grin
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by victorazyvictor(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
1st judgement kwa.. cheesy guy don't say what you don't know

Yes sir!

1st judgement is when individual will be judged when he or she dies (known as physical death) while 2nd judgement is when Jesus will separate his people from the world. Sheep will be separated from goat, chaff from grain.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by victorazyvictor(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2018
ikbnice:
if judgment begins right after death, why were people resurrected even after days

Is obvious you didn't read my message carefully because I stated it there clearly.
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by donabassclimcol(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2018
y be confused? seek in the truth and d truth wil set u free. go and study ur region very well then, u will be able to differenciate truth from lies, like as Allah says in Quran17:81, says, when thr truth comes, falsehood disapear and indeed false hood has been by nature bound to perished. ...... so my brother dont be confused by so and so theory. they are al illusion...... God says in the Quran that we we all die and be resureted. i believed in dat because God says so. and anyrhing God says, is truth and unquestionable. so y are u humans disturbing our selfs with so and so theory trying to disprove what God says. My Brother, my advice to u is Go and study ur Religion very well and ur hearth wil be settled from confusion. Thank u

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Elliot2(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2018
will aborted not-well formed foetuses or few days old dead children appear in heaven as adults(or teens) or just d foetuses n lil babies they were? will dia b lil children who r too young n need breastfeeding n care? #shit,religion bleeps brains up!

3 Likes

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by victorazyvictor(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
donabassclimcol:
y be confused? seek in the truth and d truth wil set u free. go and study ur region very well then, u will be able to differenciate truth from lies, like as Allah says in Quran17:81, says, when thr truth comes, falsehood disapear and indeed false hood has been by nature bound to perished. ...... so my brother dont be confused by so and so theory. they are al illusion...... God says in the Quran that we we all die and be resureted. i believed in dat because God says so. and anyrhing God says, is truth and unquestionable. so y are u humans disturbing our selfs with so and so theory trying to disprove what God says. My Brother, my advice to u is Go and study ur Religion very well and ur hearth wil be settled from confusion. Thank u

Everything is clearly stated in the Holy Bible BUT our youths are lazy to study.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
2special:
The picture is not even disturbing.

Ah abi o. Was expecting something else.
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by adedayoa2(f): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
seunmsg:

My elder brothers wife some years back gave birth to a baby girl on a Wednesday morning. Sadly, the baby died the following Friday. The girl never had the opportunity of walking, talking, playing or even hearing about Jesus not to talk of accepting him and getting born twice. According to your post above, hell fire awaits her. And you think that is a fair judgement on the little girl?
No, hell fire doesn't await her because she's not accountable.

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Glink2018(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Albert0011:
My own humble opinion sha...i personally believe that their is not nothing like reincarnation or the dead one's living in the spirit realm.Once an individual is dead,he or she is unconscious of nothing,u return back to the dust because that is were u came from.

...so what if there's life after death?
What if there's eternal life and eternal damnation?
Pls be prepared.
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by wintersnow(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hakeem12:
We have made it into a mystery. It is so difficult for humans to understand and accept nothingness, and we are so imaginative, trying to model absolutely everything, which includes nothing. This makes it into a mystery. And why not, if ideas about death and afterlife are not used to conceive and control people, but make life a little more manageable, meaningful and magical.

Death is NOT a mystery of life, but simply the end of life, just like birth is the start of life.
Life is like a party (or like a box of chocolates as Forrest Gump's mother said) that can be a lot of fun if you let your hair down, unclench your buttocks, and just enjoy it, being as considerate and as decent as you can be.
But, like any good party, it must end. No big deal.
All living things die.
If something didn't die, one could question if it were alive in the first place.
When someone dies, all their memories are erased, the person is gone, irrevocably. Not all the kings horses, not all the kings men can bring back that person. That person abruptly becomes rotting flesh.
Even in the event one could preserve the body, with cryogenics for example, unless all the memories can be preserved (which we have no way yet, not even with cryogenics, to preserve the brain and its neural network that comprises our memories and knowledge), and we revived the heart later, we can at most expect to regain the person in a deep comatose and vegetative state, which for all practical purposes is indistinguishable from death.
Death is not something peculiar to humans but happens to all living things, all animals, plants, fungi, even single-cell bacteria.
Yes, when one examines say E-Coli bacteria jiggling in a petri dish, a casual observer may not think they are so different from just a bunch of "dead" chemicals, but under the microscope those bacteria are as alive as you and me, very busy feeding and reproducing. Yet you will observe that from time to time, one bacterium will stop jiggling (i.e. dies) and soon starts to decay and fall apart and its remains are quickly "eaten" by neighboring bacteria.
Now, what made it die? What exactly happened between T-epsilon and T+epsilon, if T was the moment it stopped jiggling? And why can't we go in there with a tiny probe and give it "CPR" or a tiny jolt of electricity or something to get it going again, we don't know the answer yet. That is a bona fide mystery.

Wow mind totally blown... Thanks for this...
You broke down everything to the tiniest grain of sand..
Life and death ...can been seen as two kids playing on a teeter totter ... Always trying to balance the equation..
The cycle of life and death must always continue.. The wheel ever on motion

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Chibuzoc(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
We think as human that's why we find it difficult to comprehend somethings

We are more of being than human ie Human=flesh being=spirit

Till we starting thinking from the spirit and know that our flesh is mere dust we won't understand most things

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Odetokun3(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Okay
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by seunmsg(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
adedayoa2:
No, hell fire doesn't await her because she's not accountable.

So, she's going straight to heaven without having ever accepted Jesus as her lord and saviour? Any biblical reference to support your claim?

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by killsmith(f): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
When you die, it's like a candle that's put off.... where does the flame Go? Nowhere. It just cease to exist.

When you die, that's the end of this simulated reality/prison called life..... When you die, you enjoy true freedom. You now enjoy the peaceful and calm state of eternity and non-existence.

4 Likes

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Albert0011(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Glink2018:

...so what if there's life after death?
What if there's eternal life and eternal damnation?
Pls be prepared.
My brother u re saying what if" dat means u re not certain of it...dats my belief sha.
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Obagzybarry: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Albert0011:
My own humble opinion sha...i personally believe that their is not nothing like reincarnation or the dead one's living in the spirit realm.Once an individual is dead,he or she is unconscious of nothing,u return back to the dust because that is were u came from.
Guy go read the story of Shanti Devi you go they amazed
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Chinny024(f): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Where are the disturbing photos na.. Human skull?..Mcheeew..
We practiced with every part of the body,be it skeleton, flesh at cadaver...
All those abandoned body na students play ground then
See my hostel, see mortuary.... Face to face...
O Jesus!!!
May God bless my hustle.
I don see something!!!! lipsrsealed cool cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by silkytouch(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chinny024:
Where are the disturbing photos na.. Human skull?..Mcheeew..
We practiced with every part of the body,be it skeleton, flesh at cadaver...
All those abandoned body na students play ground then
See my hostel, see mortuary.... Face to face...
O Jesus!!!
May God bless my hustle.
I don see something!!!! lipsrsealed cool cry cry

Is this your final input to this very debate?

2 Likes

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by PotatoSalad(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
excomarow:

They there make Movies they Deceive You grin

We all gonna die one day, but the Issue is

''What will you be Remembered For
Lol. Real talk

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Olifiz(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
What Happens at Death?
The Bible’s Viewpoint

What Happens at Death?

GOD’S human sons were not meant to die. (Romans 8:20, 21) In fact, when Jehovah first spoke of death to Adam, it was mentioned, not as the outcome that man should normally expect, but as the punishment for disobedience to God. (Genesis 2:17) Adam understood what death meant, since he would have seen animals die.

Adam sinned, and he paid the price for it by dying at the age of 930 years. (Genesis 5:5; Romans 6:23) Having been expelled from God’s family for disobedience, he was no longer considered a son of God. (Deuteronomy 32:5) The Bible says this about the sad consequences for mankind: “Through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men.”​—Romans 5:12.

What Happens to Our Thinking?

The Bible also says: “There is an eventuality as respects the sons of mankind and an eventuality as respects the beast, and they have the same eventuality. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit, so that there is no superiority of the man over the beast, for everything is vanity. All are going to one place. They have all come to be from the dust, and they are all returning to the dust.” (Ecclesiastes 3:19, 20) What does returning to the dust mean?

The expression “returning to the dust” reminds us of God’s statement to the first human: “Dust you are and to dust you will return.” (Genesis 3:19) This means that humans, like animals, are physical creatures. We are not spirits that merely inhabit a body of flesh. Our thinking faculties cannot survive the destruction of our body. Of a man who dies, the Bible says: “He breathes his last breath, he returns to the dust; and in that same hour all his thinking ends.”​—Psalm 146:4, The New English Bible.

If that is what happens, in what condition does that leave the dead? God’s Word gives a clear answer: “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all.” (Ecclesiastes 9:5) Rather than being like a friend welcoming us to a better life, death is called “the last enemy,” according to the Bible, for it halts all of our activity. (1 Corinthians 15:26; Ecclesiastes 9:10) Does this mean that death is a hopeless condition?

Good News About Death

For millions of humans, death is like a sleep from which they will awaken. Jesus once said to his disciples about their friend who had died: “Lazarus our friend has gone to rest, but I am journeying there to awaken him from sleep.” When Jesus was on his way to the memorial tomb, he met a crowd of mourners. On arrival at the tomb, he gave orders for it to be opened and called out: “Lazarus, come on out!” The man who had been dead for four days came out. (John 11:11-14, 39, 43, 44) Since Lazarus’ body was already decomposing, Jesus thus demonstrated that God can remember everything about the dead​—their personality, their memory, and their appearance. He can make them live again. On another occasion Jesus said: “The hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his [that is, Jesus’] voice and come out.”​—John 5:28, 29.

Providing us with further good news, the Bible states: “As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing.” (1 Corinthians 15:26) Never again will grief-stricken people have to go to a cemetery to bury a loved one. The Bible says: “Death will be no more.” (Revelation 21:4) Do you not agree that the Bible’s viewpoint on what happens at death is a comforting one?

HAVE YOU WONDERED?

▪ Are the dead conscious?​—Ecclesiastes 9:5.

▪ Is human death a hopeless condition?​—John 5:28, 29.

Cc jw.org

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Henri8: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Where are the disturbing photos?
The first one is a common sight. E full Ogun.
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Sheungbengar(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Knowing the fact that my parents will go one day makes me want to cry.
I wish we have the technology to transfer our consciousness into clones angry
There is a movie titled #GET OUT.. Watch it

1 Like

Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Groovenaija360:
cheesy

Thank God I didn't read it
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Chinny024(f): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
silkytouch:
l

Is this your final input to this very debate?
My dear.... oooo..
Memories memories memories grin cheesy
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by adedayoa2(f): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
seunmsg:

So, she's going straight to heaven without having ever accepted Jesus as her lord and saviour? Any biblical reference to support your claim?
I have no ready answer anywhere. Its not in the Bible that stillborns will make heaven but even children that didn't die and are not up to that 'age of accountability', what do I mean?Deu.1:39 Having a knowledge of good and evil. Now, stillborns die immediately without even knowing their mothers, those who die in innocence are covered by Christ's atonement and mercy. All I'm saying is the penalty for sin is hell but this baby never sinned. Ref: Quora
Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Why die, when Immortality can be achieved, not even through one means, there are two proven means, one costs a lot of money, the other is hard-work to crystalline your substructure. But then, why live for ever when there are worlds far better than heaven to travel to and live eternally ?

Starseeds in the house, can you see how ignorant these nairalanders are on the issue of transfer of consciousness ?

Nigerians are religious zombies and often, religious people are very ignorant, because the Holy Books do not contain truth of what lies outside the matrix and they do not even want to learn what lies beyond the matrix of control.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Johnson Suleman: "Stephanie Otobo Is A Blackmailer, Has Link With Boko Haram" / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.