Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. (4093 Views)

Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) / "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by brainbox34(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2018
This is Mtn office weathral road beside eco bank, this gutter is under construction ........hahahahahaha
Now I know, those tunnels built by the government are threats.
God where are you
Billions are wasting on little projects
IMO time has come for us to decide point blank.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2018
Haha LOL.

He should replace those in charge of the project..
Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by noruwasman(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2018
The contractor handing the project should be arrested asap. it's inhuman to pay billions of naira to foreign company to construct substandard project. save our nation oh Lord

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by dingbang(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2018
This is nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by PrinceZahzah(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2018
These people do not have the fear of God in them.

You beg for people's supports and votes, they come out en-massé under the scorching sun to vote you in for the good of the general public and ths is what they get in return?

Haba! At least do something reasonable na...

It doesn't matter how many projects you intend exhibiting, even if it is just 3 things that can boost the state's economy and also benefit the people, it's cool.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by Omololu001: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2018
Nigeria is really messed up,a lot of African countries are not messed up like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by Firefire(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2018
and some lost souls will come here to campaign for Rochas & APC sin Imo state. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by tolufase: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2018
That's man that wants to be Nigerian president in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by ouzo1(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2018
The contractor should apologize to the cement company asap, see abuse of product na..
Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by kitaatita: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2018
It seems that there are no engineers in Imo State

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by nzeobi(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2018
i think the dark powers he serves are the ones telling him to do those substandard projects
Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by Almaiga: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
This is peculiar to the Eastern States only. The Igbo man is always dubious in character. The average Igbo man has no iota of Integrity in his dictionary. They make fake drugs, bottled and can drinks for the consumption of Nigerian's. Only a heartless human being can do this.

Why won't their Governors follow suit? The Governors are also Igbo's and they all think alike. No Igbo man should complain about the substandard projects their Governors are constructing in the East.
God is using your Governors to pay you guys back, in your own coin.

If State Government can construct such substandard projects, then the East is doomed.
Check out the following screenshots. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by JusticeSeeker: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
We cannot see even these types in Benue state. Ours is a government of propaganda. Always looking for someone to blame and any little thing can be blown out of proportion.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by StillX10(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
APC will fall like these gutters

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
The water way is not even straight even the body I can spot holes in it as if the granite, sand and cement wasn't turned proper.... Honestly the whole time. looks like an amateur work
Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by kitone: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
is it not obvious it's local contractors,
They will be shouting encourage local contractors.rubish

noruwasman:
The contractor handing the project should be arrested asap. it's inhuman to pay billions of naira to foreign company to construct substandard project. save our nation oh Lord
Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by Ojiofor: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
noruwasman:

Rochas is the contractor and engineer

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by justtoodark: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
their are no rods in it....wtf....??

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by LadyExcellency: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
noruwasman:

There's no contractor, just Government House supervisors using Hausa shoemakers (no intention to berate or undermine any Hausa, they got my respect but the unprofessionalism here) for concrete mixing and using headpans to pour it inside the wooden formation.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by vanunu: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
This is pure madness, how can somebody do this.
It seems that this man just wasted eight years just for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by noruwasman(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
LadyExcellency:

There's no contractor, just Government House supervisors using Hausa shoemakers (no intention to berate or undermine any Hausa, they got my respect but the unprofessionalism here) for concrete mixing and using headpans to pour it inside the wooden formation.

lol, IMO state government and one chance system of government

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by noruwasman(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ojiofor:

Rochas is the contractor and engineer
and IMO state chapter of NSE,COREN etc fold their hands keep quite?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by Ojiofor: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
noruwasman:

and IMO state chapter of NSE,COREN etc fold their hands keep quite?

His family members and in-laws are directors of those agencies.Rochas still run the show.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by noruwasman(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ojiofor:

His family members and in-laws are directors of those agencies.Rochas still run the show.

What a one chance government. my sincere condolence to the good people of IMO state till post Rocha's tenure

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by Ojiofor: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
noruwasman:

What a one chance government. my sincere condolence to the good people of IMO state till post Rocha's tenure

Please kindly extend the condolence to my hard working people of Abia,my dear state.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by noruwasman(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ojiofor:

Please kindly extend the condolence to my hard working people of Abia,my dear state.

lol, but your governor is seeking for a second tenure and maybe he would get it right should he win for another tenure. grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by Ojiofor: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
noruwasman:

lol, but your governor is seeking for a second tenure and maybe he would get it right should he win for another tenure. grin

Nna idikwa wiked grin.I pray we have a change of governement next year.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by Yoshy: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
That is what APC is all about, I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by noruwasman(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ojiofor:

Nna idikwa wiked grin.I pray we have a change of governement next year.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Always Building Substandard Things In Owerri. Just Take A Look. by rex444(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hopeless goat...karma is what he will end up with

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Seen Crawling & Praying For Power To Uproot 5G & Corona On Mount / Picture Of The Day. Wike And Brown Envelope. / Congratulation To Tinubu And The Yoruba Of APC, Igbos Lack Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.