Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . (15460 Views)

Cosby Admits Drugging Woman For Sex / "I Am 83 And Tired, Says Bill Cosby" / Bill Cosby "I'm 83 And Tired" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 02, 2010
It"s a good thing every one of them is still alive smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by montelik(m): 8:39am On Jul 02, 2010
Where is Lisa Bonet?
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by TeeJay6(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2010
montelik:

Where is Lisa Bonet?
Lisa was the "trouble child" of the family, so i'm not surprised she isnt in the picture.
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2010
who the hell is that (white looking) woman on the left of Bill Cosby?!
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by tolutara: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

who the hell is that (white looking) woman on the left of Bill Cosby?!

That's katie Couric of NBC
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by Sissy3(f): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2010
Tee_Jay:

Lisa was the "trouble child" of the family, so i'm not surprised she isnt in the picture.

lol
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by shotster50(m): 12:48am On Jul 04, 2010
Lisa is now a hippie.
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by iice(f): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2010
Awwww. . .brings back memories smiley
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by shilling(f): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2010
Lisa Bonet ought to be here. . .
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by Outstrip(f): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2010
I am very sure they asked Lisa Bonet and she refused to be there
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by shilling(f): 1:50am On Jul 05, 2010
Yeah, she kinda crazy lol. . . and has become really camera shy over the years.
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by spikedcylinder: 2:42am On Jul 05, 2010
Ravine Simon? Was she a Huxtable?
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by iice(f): 3:33am On Jul 05, 2010
She played Mr. Huxtable's granddaughter
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by spikedcylinder: 4:02am On Jul 05, 2010
Oh I see. She wasn't in the original cast.
Mrs. Huxtable never seems to age. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by Outstrip(f): 4:47am On Jul 05, 2010
Raven Simone was Olivia. Maybe you just don't remember. She was not in the original cast but when she came on it was hard to even remember Rudy. Olivia took over
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by spikedcylinder: 4:52am On Jul 05, 2010
I don't remember her o. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by TeeJay6(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2010
raven was not part of the original cast but was brought in later when rudi was a bit too old to be "daddy's girl" and the house was empty
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by iice(f): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Mrs. Huxtable never seems to age. cheesy

I know! She's another one who seems to have the regal aura.

Anyway, Rudy was memorable to me. For such a small kid, she was quite an actress.
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by dominique(f): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2010
Lisa Bonet then and now cry

Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by spikedcylinder: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2010
^^^Ewo!!!!!

iice:

I know! She's another one who seems to have the regal aura.

Anyway, Rudy was memorable to me. For such a small kid, she was quite an actress.

Gbam!
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by iice(f): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2010
Darn it, i meant Olivia angry grin not Rudy.
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by ikamefa(f): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2010
ewooooooo ^^^^^^ wetin do Olivia?

too much Ganja? " grin "

or was having a baby for Lenny kravitz that bad chei " grin "
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by KennyG6(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2010
ikamefa:

ewooooooo ^^^^^^ wetin do Olivia?

too much Ganja? " grin "

or was having a baby for Lenny kravitz that bad chei " grin "
you mean Denise, wow she sure hasn't aged well;
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by naijadiva2(f): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2010
I love the cosby show and all of them still look good

spikedcylinder:

Ravine Simon? Was she a Huxtable?

Raven was the step-granddaughter of dr.huxable. she was denise's step daughter when she(denise) got married to some guy (can't remember his name)

anyhoo, i just think its sad that lisa bonet turned out the way she is now, all "troubled" and what not, (i guess thats why she's not aging as well as her castmates) but oh well, i liked her on the show. tongue undecided
Re: Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . by tolutara: 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji / E-money Vs Odili Omerionya Who Is Richer? / Kenya's Bootylicious Corazon Kwamboka Gave Male Fans Lap Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.