Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi (64591 Views)

Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi / Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Odogwu999(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
U be correct RUBY mmm! sorry ZUBY i enjoyed mehn...! more sharpener to ur pencil
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by kenigwe18: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
I enjoyed this story I no go liE.... I must commend you cos it ain't easy to start sth like this and still finish it despite you busy schedules unlike some writers here wey go just leave you hanging (make I no mention names) after all we no dey pay una.

Well it shows you care for your fans to end it. BTW did you eventually write the story with silver?? If yes, send the link....
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Dunkjames5(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Chai youngzubi well done
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Anointedtim(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
Youngzubi, you na correct man. Your story solid cool
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 11:05pm On May 13, 2022
Hmmm..

It feels good to remember my Naira land password once again angry

Lol grin, the comments here sha...
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2022
kenigwe18:
I enjoyed this story I no go liE.... I must commend you cos it ain't easy to start sth like this and still finish it despite you busy schedules unlike some writers here wey go just leave you hanging (make I no mention names) after all we no dey pay una.

Well it shows you care for your fans to end it. BTW did you eventually write the story with silver?? If yes, send the link....

Thanks bro, I'm just wishing that the story did not end the way it did.
Re: I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi by Abdulreheem(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2022
pls op we miss ur stories. come nd help us to complete some of ur wonderful work.expecially SURVIVAL

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'my Names Are', Or 'my Name Is' / Chimamanda Adichie Buying Corn By The Roadside In Anambra State / Three Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.