Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Need Accomodation Close To Yaba!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Accomodation Close To Yaba!!! (620 Views)

Need Accomodation / Got A New Job In Kano, Need Accomodation! / I Need Accomodation In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Accomodation Close To Yaba!!! by Mekailo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello nairalanders,God favoured me with a Job miraculously at Yaba,Ojuelegba Lagos.The pay is manageable if i live close to my work place,but i spend a thousand naire daily from my house(Igando) to Yaba and at the end of the month i most have spent half my salary on transportation and my job position requires i work on saturdays too.Pls all i need urgently is either info on where i could get a room that wont cost me above 45-50k a year close to Yaba or Anyone who i can share rent with please just inbox me urgently 08160983637.Thanks suggestions are welcomed!!!
Re: I Need Accomodation Close To Yaba!!! by adewale202: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
call me i can help u get accomodation around apap ajegunle from ajegunle to yaba it 100 naira transport 09098933144
Re: I Need Accomodation Close To Yaba!!! by hok4u(f): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mekailo:
Hello nairalanders,God favoured me with a Job miraculously at Yaba,Ojuelegba Lagos.The pay is manageable if i live close to my work place,but i spend a thousand naire daily from my house(Igando) to Yaba and at the end of the month i most have spent half my salary on transportation and my job position requires i work on saturdays too.Pls all i need urgently is either info on where i could get a room that wont cost me above 45-50k a year close to Yaba or Anyone who i can share rent with please just inbox me urgently 08160983637.Thanks suggestions are welcomed!!!

Baba ,find Unilag postgraduate student that stays in the hostel(Henry Carr), you can easily squat with them till you gather enough money to rent a decent house around that axis.
Re: I Need Accomodation Close To Yaba!!! by cashkid: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Left or right?
Re: I Need Accomodation Close To Yaba!!! by Mekailo(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
hok4u:

Baba ,find Unilag postgraduate student that stays in the hostel(Henry Carr), you can easily squat with them till you gather enough money to rent a decent house around that axis.
Thanks
Re: I Need Accomodation Close To Yaba!!! by Mekailo(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
cashkid:
Left or right?
After the ojuelegba bridge,My Place of work is behind a Bank along the road.
Re: I Need Accomodation Close To Yaba!!! by Mekailo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
adewale202:
call me i can help u get accomodation around apap ajegunle from ajegunle to yaba it 100 naira transport 09098933144
Will reach u
Re: I Need Accomodation Close To Yaba!!! by JohnNgene: 11:27am On May 06, 2021
Good morning o

I saw your reply to one of my comments

"come to RCCG camp Mowe Ibafo, ask of kingford security , better pay n free acomodation with light , no bills at all"

Do you work there? Please give me your number.

(1) (Reply)

Marketing And (para-medical) Research Officers Needed / Confidential Secretary Vacancy---urgent! / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.