Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Online Personalty Of The Year Is Olawale David Oyinlade (govcray) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Personalty Of The Year Is Olawale David Oyinlade (govcray) (319 Views)

Next Year Is 2026; Not 2021. And Thats A Fact You Can Take To The Bank! / Adigun Olawale Emmanuel, UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / PHOTOS: Young NCE Graduates Kiss Personalty To Celebrate Their Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Personalty Of The Year Is Olawale David Oyinlade (govcray) by CrayTv(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
It was revealed during an event organised by ESUCA in Ekiti State University on 7th of September 2018.
Where Olawale David Oyinlade popularly known as Governor Cray was decorated with awards and honour that he's the ONLINE PERSONALTY OF THE YEAR this was judged from the opinion of the people via vote and the criteria committees of ESUCA in Ekiti State.

Gov Cray took this to his social networks.

He wrote,

ā€¯yesterday , I was decorated at the Ekiti State University, by ESUCA organizers, with honour and award as the online personalty of the year and my blog also as the BlogSite of the year.
It was, and is, an incredible honor to get a platform that encourages youth especially me to do more in using internet as one of the tools to expand the frontiers of liberty and also to solve problems that arise to people on their daily activities.

(1) (Reply)

4000 Candidates Applied For The Niger Delta Development Commission's Post-gradua / Oou Verifications / How I Got Admission Faster Than Eveyone In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.