Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,711 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World (10689 Views)

Man Down, I Repeat, Man Down! Call For Back Up! (picture) / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Iamgrey5(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by planetx13: 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Even your mother will tell you not to trust women....

Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by EzendiEgo1: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
chiommy123:
don't you think the same thing could be the reason why those ladies behaved like that too. All iam saying is that no gender is any better
who knows?
Maybe
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by ecstasy357(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
chiommy123:
not an insult oh but woman includes your mum, sisters, nephews, niece, cousins, wife

Dearie, ya mum, sister, niece and cousins can't cheat on you with another guy but ya wife, gf and Chioma can very well do that.

Lolx...playing the mummy card, that's so yesterday.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by ecstasy357(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Because Of One Girl, all Girls Are Not To Be Trusted

Show me a girl that's different and then we can start talking
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
aro1:
God bless u bro,i will quickly share my story,ds gal once cheated on me on a guy,later d guy used nd dumped her,after few months we came bk datin again,until 3 days ago i went tru her Facebook,nd wuld u believe shes still typin to ds guy dat she still care abt him nd miss him
a guy dat snub u for mnths..
Dats ladies for you. the one showing love and affection to them is d one they despise,while they live the one that hurts them.wat an irony, that's why I don't take dem serious, not even a bit..
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Forzap: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
lol good for you, I told you in your previous thread she's not into you at all but you won't listen and still went ahead like say you never fccck before grin undecided

Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by centboy123456(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
samdavjustin:

My guy you too should have given her something nah, even if it 3k eeeh. You want to be a BF you have to play the part.

u see that were u guys fair most u give woman money is relationship all about money see I don't give 1 kobo to any girl I date relationship is not about giving money
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by chiommy123(f): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
ecstasy357:

Dearie, ya mum, sister, niece and cousins can cheat on you with another guy but ya wife, gf and Chioma can very well do that.

Lolx...playing the mummy card, that's so yesterday.
did you read what the guy typed? BTW I don't cheat
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by DaddyNimo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
the only thing a girl will cheat on you or play with your heart is when u don't allow her invest in you by spending on you...but if u allow a girl do favours for you, u allow her give u loans, she will feel investing in you and won't wanna destroy what's she finks she's building with u. but most guys don't know this, they will always wanna be the only one spending. smh

Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Mekus7720(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
chiommy123:
not an insult oh but woman includes your mum, sisters, nephews, niece, cousins, wife

Lol. Bae calm down naw... It hasn't gotten to this
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by BabbanBura(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
aro1:
u ar ryt bro,same tin is happening to me also,av cut off finally,from d gal nw,so help me God

I bn dey observe dey gather evidence. Na so i did with ma last girl - on top evidence from email, watzup, facebook chats, Instagram- there was no name this babe no swear with say she no dey cheat untill i begin send her the nudes and all the chats wey she n her many guys don exchange before her eyes begin clear. Guess what, u had expected a remorse and change right? Wrong, she wan turn table on top ma head - i just laugh. E son end sha but na steady knack if i wan anytime - cheap thing dey run belle, i no wan carry loads of microbs so i no wan.
I had one before this one wey same thing happen - i cried when i found out everything she bn dey do cos of how i loved her. She also denied and wept in balckmail say i no trust am - untill i begin ask her things that only her and the guys she bn dey fukc knew. She begin cry dey insult me say i wicket, how can i envade her privacy and see her secret blablabla. He settled sha later but had to dump her cos she never stoped.

Trust ladies of nowadays at your own peril - there MAY be a few expectations though
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by BabbanBura(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
DaddyNimo:
the only thing a girl will cheat on you or play with your heart is when u don't allow her invest in you by spending on you...but if u allow a girl do favours for you, u allow her give u loans, she will feel investing in you and won't wanna destroy what's she finks she's building with u. but most guys don't know this, they will always wanna be the only one spending. smh

How many girls get wetin dem go invest in man pikin? They only have pussy to invest bro - and even pussy they see it as a commodity in exchange/payback for the favours they get from you.

Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by 9jamuzik: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
angry angry

All this while I have been claiming I had find a girlfriend little did I know I was been place in a friendzone level.

NEVER YOU TRUST ANY GIRL IN THIS WORLD

YOU guys will remember the thread I said I find a new girlfriend that accepted my proposal even tho she told me she's in a relationship.
my brothers, this girl friendzoned me since the day I took her number chaii?

I found out when she ask me for 10k and I refuse to give her that 10k And she start raining insult on me telling me the nature of the so called relationship.

Never in this world will I trust any girl

To hell with them

Oh you are very correct, I thought girls were different, that some are good, some are bad.
But I know better now.
TRUST NO WOMAN!!!
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
BabbanBura:

I bn dey observe dey gather evidence. Na so i did with ma last girl - on top evidence from email, watzup, facebook chats, Instagram- there was no name this babe no swear with say she no dey cheat untill i begin send her the nudes and all the chats wey she n her many guys don exchange before her eyes begin clear. Guess what, u had expected a remorse and change right? Wrong, she wan turn table on top ma head - i just laugh. E son end sha but na steady knack if i wan anytime - cheap thing dey run belle, i no wan carry loads of microbs so i no wan.
I had one before this one wey same thing happen - i cried when i found out everything she bn dey do cos of how i loved her. She also denied and wept in balckmail say i no trust am - untill i begin ask her things that only her and the guys she bn dey fukc knew. She begin cry dey insult me say i wicket, how can i envade her privacy and see her secret blablabla. He settled sha later but had to dump her cos she never stoped.

Trust ladies of nowadays at your own peril - there MAY be a few expectations though
gud pm bro,abt d first situation,it was rily bad cos she was sendin nudes nd had multiple guys,pls awoof dey run belle,u ought to av dump her immediately,shes a coded runs gal.
concerning d second lady,she cheated on u wit anoda guy nd even had sex,i also faced d same issue,ds my gal sef na raw sex she dey gv d guy to worsen d situation,i was rily down for weeks wen i got her,i also used ur approach by goin tru her fb msgs,ds d only way to get dem
ladies ar so smart wen cheatin,most ar nt to be trusted,nt all. cos my mum nd sister ar an exception
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=LuciferCristi post=71044410][/quote]

The same useless skin that u rushed into as sperm n rushed out of as as baby?
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
Dats ladies for you. the one showing love and affection to them is d one they despise,while they live the one that hurts them.wat an irony, that's why I don't take dem serious, not even a bit..
av learnt alot,imagine a guy dat shove u aside,u ar still telling him abt hw much u missd him nd dat u still care abt him
till nw,am nt yt myself,cos after i got her cheatin d first time,she wuld av change nd stop bothering ds guy who doesn't gv a hoot abt her
bt such is life.. an IRONY..
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by rex444(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Its a generational thing
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by DaddyNimo(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
BabbanBura:

How many girls get wetin dem go invest in man pikin? They only have pussy to invest bro - and even pussy they see it as a commodity in exchange/payback for the favours they get from you.
no my man, a girl will sell her father's house and give u the money if what u claim u wanna use it for involves a future she will feature inside.

Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by EzendiEgo1: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
aro1:
av learnt alot,imagine a guy dat shove u aside,u ar still telling him abt hw much u missd him nd dat u still care abt him
till nw,am nt yt myself,cos after i got her cheatin d first time,she wuld av change nd stop bothering ds guy who doesn't gv a hoot abt her
bt such is life.. an IRONY..
the most annoying part of it is when you caught them with a guy their will begin tell you he's my uncle balaba
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by hkidola00(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
aro1:
God bless u bro,i will quickly share my story,ds gal once cheated on me on a guy,later d guy used nd dumped her,after few months we came bk datin again,until 3 days ago i went tru her Facebook,nd wuld u believe shes still typin to ds guy dat she still care abt him nd miss him
a guy dat snub u for mnths..
mine is similar but hold on, y wud u take d girl back after d other guy used and dumped her, stop crying foul, d fault is urs here, she Prolly hasn't cut all contacts with d guy when u came in again
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
the most annoying part of it is when you caught them with a guy their will begin tell you he's my uncle balaba
d gal,d first few times i caught her,she apologized nd was sober,bt ds recent one,she even insulted me. i just av to let go

Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by mhizv(f): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Generalising this,is wrong. It's not just a woman's thing only. Guys are not to trusted either. Saying all girls are liars or cheats is same as saying all guys are cheats also.
bad experiences shouldn't cloud our sense of judgement. There are still good people out there.both male and female. Its just a matter of meeting the right person.

Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
hkidola00:
mine is similar but hold on, y wud u take d girl back after d other guy used and dumped her, stop crying foul, d fault is urs here, she Prolly hasn't cut all contacts with d guy when u came in again
i got u bro,abt d issue dat i took her bk,she had a son for me,so i never wanted dat boy to fil single parentin,i wanted us to for d main tym stay together to care for him
abt d contact of d guy dat used her,his number was nt goin tru,he deliberately stoped callin her,till nw sef,bt recently d guy was active on fb,nd ds gal was still askin of his number nd showin him affection,to cap it all, d guy did nt even reply her. so at dat point i had to make a bold step to leave her for ds guy,since its like am even third in her choice
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
All these Nl kids will not just let person rest! undecided

You asked a gal who is in a relationship out, She said No. So after lots of begging, persuasions, sweet talks, promises and gifts. She said Yes. Now everything bounce You come Nl dey form relationship counselor?

Thunder fire your weak balls! angry

Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by hkidola00(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
BabbanBura:

o boy bro, me self Don dey tire o, OK my girlfriend had some romance with her cousin, no sex though, but her cousin, common..... well I got to know dad tru sound recorder,..... I broke up with her she kept begging, I told her to stop chatting d guy......some weeks later she sent a kind of romantic message to d cousin guy, I saw d message but she didn't know so I screenshot it, I come ask her, she come dey use god and d holy book swear say she no chat d guy, na so I show her d message she come weak, o boy, I no fit marry d girl o
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Who's in a good mood to derail this thread? cheesy grin

All these hypocritical cry babies forming holy are annoying me. angry

Queensekxy, You up? grin

Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by hkidola00(m): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
aro1:
i got u bro,abt d issue dat i took her bk,she had a son for me,so i never wanted dat boy to fil single parentin,i wanted us to for d main tym stay together to care for him
abt d contact of d guy dat used her,his number was nt goin tru,he deliberately stoped callin her,till nw sef,bt recently d guy was active on fb,nd ds gal was still askin of his number nd showin him affection,to cap it all, d guy did nt even reply her. so at dat point i had to make a bold step to leave her for ds guy,since its like am even third in her choice
ok ok,i didn't know u guyz had a child 2geda.....kai Kai Kai Kai, dis thing we u talk go dey pain o, as I man I understand, make my girlfriend still dey bother a guy wey no give am face with love, na wetin dey make some guyz murder there girlfriend be dat
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by imam07: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
angry angry

All this while I have been claiming I had find a girlfriend little did I know I was been place in a friendzone level.

NEVER YOU TRUST ANY GIRL IN THIS WORLD

YOU guys will remember the thread I said I find a new girlfriend that accepted my proposal even tho she told me she's in a relationship.
my brothers, this girl friendzoned me since the day I took her number chaii?

I found out when she ask me for 10k and I refuse to give her that 10k And she start raining insult on me telling me the nature of the so called relationship.

Never in this world will I trust any girl

To hell with them
You be mumu. So you put your trust on women b4.
Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
hkidola00:
ok ok,i didn't know u guyz had a child 2geda.....kai Kai Kai Kai, dis thing we u talk go dey pain o, as I man I understand, make my girlfriend still dey bother a guy wey no give am face with love, na wetin dey make some guyz murder there girlfriend be dat
broda,i dey tell u
since 3 days ago,i never chop well till nw,i was just so disoriented,i never expected her to still go bk seekin ds guy face,after we were bk togeda in good times
before,i was considering my son,bt nw i av to take d bold step,am nt myself at all,bt i knw dat latest by tue,i will gt ova ds, I will face my son nd lookout for a reasonable lady.. lord help me

Re: Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
Who's in a good mood to derail this thread? cheesy grin

All these hypocritical cry babies forming holy are annoying me. angry

Queensekxy, You up? grin

I am. Awon team 'girls are bad, we are saints' undecided

Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? / When I Was 17.... / Guys Which Of These Big Ass Transformation Do You Think Is Fake (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63