Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) (43733 Views)

Police Kill Isa Dei Dei, A Bandit & Kidnapper In Abuja / 5 Suspected Kidnappers Burnt To Death In Edo (Graphic Photos) / Police Gun Down Armed Robbers Who Raided Bank In Edo Yesterday. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by zicoraads: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
lekanation:
people are scary ooo. I can't even imagine myself staying there not to talk of burning human being..
As in, I can't stomach it. I remember when I was robbed last year. Not too long after, the vigilante apprehended some boys in the other street and brought them around ours. This boys were pleading that they knew nothing about the robbery, but could not convincingly explain what they were doing around there at about 3:00 am. It didn't also help that one of the neighbors could swear one of the boys caught was one of those who slapped her some hours ago.

Those boys were almost lynched. Whatever brought them around could have been dubious, but I could also swear they were not the same people. I couldn't stomach what was being done to them. I walked away, then came back. I was glad I prevailed on them to slow down and eventually stopped. Until the police came and took them away.

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by ahiboilandgas: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Issakendrick:
According to an eye witness whom I confide in to get the accurate information, they were involved in Kidnapping a woman which is popularly known as "One Chance" for the benefit of those living in Abuja. It was reported by him that, they took the woman from Zuba heading to Kubwa and in the cause of trying to collect the woman belongings she open the door of the vehicle and raise alarm. So unfortunate for the criminals they were stock in the Hold up. Trust me, all this Hausa boys in that Dei-Dei swing into action. 

They lay fire on the 406 Peugeot, tied them and put a vehicle Tire on them. Vuuuuum they light them.

Watch Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/two-kidnappers-burnt-alive-in-dei-dei-abuja-yesterday-video/

why not use the cab for taxi and stay in peace or sell it and open a hair salon
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Akabuking: 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
excomarow:
No wonder i was smelling suya-suya yesterday grin

suya?

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by enonche85(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
BetterKola:
Things are happening in Nigeria. Kidnapping is a big crime but Jungle Justice is not the way Forward.

May God Save us from the Vices of this Wicked World.

The thing is those 'one chance' kidnappers have been causing plenty havoc in Abuja environs for a very long time now and nothing is being done to tackle the issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by AKzee(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
I saw the spot where the act was carried out. I would have suggested that one of their arms be removed instead of burning.

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by BrokenCock: 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
even at fct
dem still dey run jungle justice
naija is cursed
and xo damn far from civilization
my brother, dem gats run am oh! Cos police go frustrate u come release dem. Abuja is the HQ for one chance and child -kidnapping since 2011 that I know of. Even corpers and pregnant ladies fall victims, most times u see dead bodies on kubwa express with parts missing.
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by BrokenCock: 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
shegzy4luv:
my thought exactly, i have zero sympathy for traffic robbers also because i watch them attacking an innocent woman on her way to work last fri. It was scary experience as i was lucky to escape their attack, as lone driving woman,beIng a soft target, they broke her glass and snatched her bag,if they are eventually caught and handed over to police,they will still be freed.
dem many for Abuja, dey will use dagger to stab u till u wweak then they grab what they can carry n run
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Bimpe29: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jungle justice is bad
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by 9gerian: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ok.

But what if the kidnap story was just an attempt at getting away by raising false alarm just like the ALUU 4 case? What if the woman was owing and etc etc... At least that was the actual case with the ALUU 4 students.

The police owe the citizens a duty to ensure that justice is served to dissuade jungle justice, else the innocent may suffer.

davit:

Do you know that if they had been handed over to the police, they would still do so again.

If you know, you know.

And if you have never been attacked by an assailant before, please don't shout "jungle justice is bad".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by AreaFada2: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
And this is the country Ogbonayan Onu wants people to return from Diaspora to. shocked
A place that the justice system is so mistrusted that people resort to jungle justice. One of them could easily be a victim of kidnap too. Held against his will to present a front as a normal passenger in order that victims will not be suspicious getting into the car.

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by trinity11(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Dei-Dei is always too crowded for my liking.
steady looting happening there.
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
anigbajumo:

Wat baffles me most is why most NL will come here nd type "say no to jungle justice" while majority of u knw that once police interfere they will scout free nd continue with their barbaric act,let stop all these nonsense of say no to jungle justice, I will never in my Life forgive a Kidnapper coz they are satan in human flesh, forget Nigerian judiciary, it is only for the poor.If u av had an experience with kidnappers or ritualist nd God safe u,u will never come here and type say no to jungle justice......

Its not about the culprits, its about the innocents.

These 2 men might be guilty and deserve what they got. But once Jungle justice is legalized, an innocent father or mother could be killed and burnt.

Alu 4 comes to mind and i also have a friend who a Conductor framed as a thief in lagos in late 90s because of change quarrel but his lifs was saved cos one mother refused and kept insisting she was there when it started. Guess what? they have already started looking for tyres. Glad he is alive with kids today.

No one is happy that criminals bribe their way out of police net but the founders of our law have a reason for enshrining "prove beyond all reasonable doubt".

Take this from me, its better for 10 guilty criminals to go free than for an innocent man or woman to die.

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
zicoraads:

As in, I can't stomach it. I remember when I was robbed last year. Not too long after, the vigilante apprehended some boys in the other street and brought them around ours. This boys were pleading that they knew nothing about the robbery, but could not convincingly explain what they were doing around there at about 3:00 am. It didn't also help that one of the neighbors could swear one of the boys caught was one of those who slapped her some hours ago.

Those boys were almost lynched. Whatever brought them around could have been dubious, but I could also swear they were not the same people. I couldn't stomach what was being done to them. I walked away, then came back. I was glad I prevailed on them to slow down and eventually stopped. Until the police came and took them away.

You did noble.

You are human.

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by anigbajumo(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
obibolamusa:

Its not about the culprits, its about the innocents.

These 2 men might be guilty and deserve what they got. But once Jungle justice is legalized, an innocent father or mother could be killed and burnt.

Alu 4 comes to mind and i also have a friend who a Conductor framed as a thief in lagos in late 90s but his lifs was saved cos one mother refused and kept insisting she was there when it started. Guess what? they have already started looking for tyres. Glad he is alive with kids today.

No one is happy that criminals bribe their way out of police net but the founders of our law have a reason for enshrining "prove beyond all reasonable doubt".

Take this from me, its better for 10 guilty criminals to go free than for an innocent man or woman to die.

Sir,I don't in anyway support thief being burnt to death but ritualist nd kidnappers who kill people for their person benefit, they don't deserve to take dem to police station they needed to burnt alive instantly.....
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by anigbajumo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
BrokenCock:
my brother, dem gats run am oh! Cos police go frustrate u come release dem. Abuja is the HQ for one chance and child -kidnapping since 2011 that I know of. Even corpers and pregnant ladies fall victims, most times u see dead bodies on kubwa express with parts missing.

And some people are here shouting say no to jungle justice. Nigeria government of today encourage these people coz dey gat d backing of top political class people, they will easily go free if they handed to police.

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by sirWildChild: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Wasted lives...
As in ehn....
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by BuilderDave: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
even at fct dem still dey run jungle justice naija is cursed and xo damn far from civilization
"even in" Not once not twice bro.
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Johnspino(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
even at fct
dem still dey run jungle justice
naija is cursed
and xo damn far from civilization
if der kidnap ur mom, then you know how it feels.
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by jayson87: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Laple0541:
Hmmmmm, for a whole fct, and no policeman arrive from the time they started and finished making the barbecue, what a country? Zero respect for human life!

Kidnapping is highly condemned yet that shouldn't give anyone the freedom of taking laws into his/her hands.
Brother pray non close friend or family of yours get kidnapped, i bet you will wish more jungle justice on this guys
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
"one chance" and using taxi to rub unsuspecting victims occur in that Zuba-Dei Dei-Galadima axis. They met their Waterloo.
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Tuprelo: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
BetterKola:
Things are happening in Nigeria. Kidnapping is a big crime but Jungle Justice is not the way Forward.

When you start seeing this type of thing, it is sign that people have lost confidence in the judicial system cos known criminals are been set free on technical grounds or want of "reasonable evidence "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by vindisick: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
If jungle justice is also prevalent in the federal capital territory. Ah ah, it shows the country is finished. Nigeria is a Rouge state

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Truthsbitter: 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Life is hard. may their soul find the way to light. amen.
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Neddyogu(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
pDudd:
They catch fire vum grin
U go fear journalism naa
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
anigbajumo:

Sir,I don't in anyway support thief being burnt to death but ritualist nd kidnappers who kill people for their person benefit, they don't deserve to take dem to police station they needed to burnt alive instantly.....

Who carries out the investigation?

Can you swear by your village gods unto death that the 2 men are kidnapers?

The time it takes to accomplish mob action is always do small to get the facts right.

You remember the musician that was killed in Lagos at night on suspicion of being a badoo member?

Dont you think he would have survived if he was handed over to the police?

I repeat, for the sake of the innocents, jungle justice of any form should be made illegal.

Lets face the police whose madness have caused deaths of plenty innocent Nigerians via jungle justice because the masses lost interest on the institution.

Yet again sir, Nothing justifies jungle justice
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by SenRolexy1: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Choi! This is wonderful!! I won't say anything but there's God oooooooooooo.

Nigeria is cursed
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by yusufhaji(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Lol see this criminal One by one, it would touch all of you.
Benin thief
haba bros. This is harsh

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by ISH01(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
nawa ooo...human being shocked
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by BrokenCock: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
anigbajumo:

And some people are here shouting say no to jungle justice. Nigeria government of today encourage these people coz dey gat d backing of top political class people, they will easily go free if they handed to police.
that's the problem, they don't take their case serious. Police go say make u arrange fuel for motor first
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Reference(m): 8:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
otokx:
if you have been a victim or know someone who has been a victim of kidnappers you will not say No to jungle justice.

If you have been a victim of mistaken identity, if you had been an innocent, unknowing passenger in that car and was dragged out by the angry mob, then you will say no to jungle justice.

Mister man, in escalating violence, no one is the wiser, no one is the better for it. Revenge is for the primitive. We can never develop if we cannot institutionalise law enforcement and jurisprudence. The rest of the world cannot be wrong they way things are done and we are right. It is a big shame. No excuses.
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Rhea(f): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Issakendrick:
According to an eye witness whom I confide in to get the accurate information, they were involved in Kidnapping a woman which is popularly known as "One Chance" for the benefit of those living in Abuja. It was reported by him that, they took the woman from Zuba heading to Kubwa and in the cause of trying to collect the woman belongings she open the door of the vehicle and raise alarm. So unfortunate for the criminals they were stock in the Hold up. Trust me, all this Hausa boys in that Dei-Dei swing into action. 

They lay fire on the 406 Peugeot, tied them and put a vehicle Tire on them. Vuuuuum they light them.

Watch Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/two-kidnappers-burnt-alive-in-dei-dei-abuja-yesterday-video/

Jungle Jungle grin
Re: Two Kidnappers Burnt Alive In Dei-Dei, Abuja Yesterday (Graphic) by Originalsly: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
BetterKola:

What is the way forward? ...report to the Police? ...don't name that one cause I'm almost sure they tired doing that...and seeing the same criminals roaming the streets.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Kills Husband In Lagos As He Slept / Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? / Jilted Woman Sets Ex-lover’s Girlfriend, House Ablaze (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.