Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why APC Can't Front Sowore, Moghalu, Fela Or Duke As Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Can't Front Sowore, Moghalu, Fela Or Duke As Presidential Candidate (384 Views)

Identity Theft: Another Picture Of Donald Duke As A Boy Surfaces / Just In: Court Declares Donald Duke As SDP Presidential Candidate / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why APC Can't Front Sowore, Moghalu, Fela Or Duke As Presidential Candidate by Linzo(m): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
From all indications Mr Buhari is fast aging and thus can't perform optimally due to age and lack of good educational qualification and international exposure. If APC as a party really came to fight corruption and rebuild this nation as they claimed why won't APC use any of these four gentle ( Sowore, Moghalu, Fela or Duke)Nigerians who have distinguished themselves and have shown capability of rebuilding the nation as their presidential flag bearer?

These four gentlemen have the needed qualification, the intellect, the vision and the international exposure as well as age on their side. Why is APC ignoring these guys? Well, I will not talk of PDP because we already know those guys as sophisticated looters. I have came to the conclusion that both APC and PDP are complex looters and no individual from any of these parties should call another a looter because they all bird of a feather

Your opinion!! Is APC really out to rebuild? Or to also loot and share the national cake secretly as some people perceived they (APC) are currently doing?
Re: Why APC Can't Front Sowore, Moghalu, Fela Or Duke As Presidential Candidate by sholatech(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
My guy..Both APC and PDP are Sophisticated looters.
Re: Why APC Can't Front Sowore, Moghalu, Fela Or Duke As Presidential Candidate by Kdon2: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Linzo:
From all indications Mr Buhari is fast aging and thus can't perform optimally due to age and lack of good educational qualification and international exposure. If APC as a party really came to fight corruption and rebuild this nation as they claimed why won't APC use any of these four gentle ( Sowore, Moghalu, Fela or Duke)Nigerians who have distinguished themselves and have shown capability of rebuilding the nation as their presidential flag bearer?

These four gentlemen have the needed qualification, the intellect, the vision and the international exposure as well as age on their side. Why is APC ignoring these guys? Well, I will not talk of PDP because we already know those guys as sophisticated looters. I have came to the conclusion that both APC and PDP are complex looters and no individual from any of these parties should call another a looter because they all bird of a feather

Your opinion!! Is APC really out to rebuild? Or to also loot and share the national cake secretly as some people perceived they (APC) are currently doing?

...And the ayes have it! Gbam!
Re: Why APC Can't Front Sowore, Moghalu, Fela Or Duke As Presidential Candidate by Linzo(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
sholatech:
My guy..Both APC and PDP are Sophisticated looters.
My guy you dey vex!!! Well you're right both party are share looting traits

(1) (Reply)

Why Omisore Can Never Win Osun Guber Election – Abiola Ogundokun / Dss Has A New Dg / Court Orders WAEC To Produce Adeleke’s Results In Five Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.