Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. (6067 Views)

Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Chibuzoc(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
justtoodark:
forget biafra...its only trouble....it started as a fraud anyways....why die for a fraud....??

makes no sense to me....

and if you think none igbo tribes will fight on your side then you dont realy know nigeria....

Biafra is not a fraud bro respect my motherland for once
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Lipscomb(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
justtoodark:
bros,am tired with this argument....lets agree to disagree and stay out of trouble,okay...??
I concur bro but they should stop accusing Awolowo for killing ibos. Awolowo only prosecuted the war that could have wiped ibos race.
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Lipscomb(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin cheesy
justtoodark:

they will have to hear or confront the nigerian army....

if they are counting on china or france,then they can still forget it....

we will turn the ol place to another syria....

we will invite china,russia and others to build bases in nigeria....

they should forget western nations giving them biafra on nigerian soil...we rather burn everything down....
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by gidgiddy: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
justtoodark:
a smart leader would have had patience and prepared for war.....

but that guy wasnt smart....

they were not prepared for war a tall....

and their wasnt any reason to go to war sef....fg was ready to accept many conditions they demanded sef....tragic.....

Ojukwu should have had patience and prepared for war. How will Ojukwu have patience when Gowon had announced the abolition of the Eastern Region and the creation of 3 different states? If Ojukwu had not declared Biafra within one month of Gowon making that announcement, he would never been able to do it again.

Also, Ojukwu neither declared war nor did he start war. It was Nigeria that come to the East to fight Ojukwu and his people where they were enjoying their new country

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by justtoodark: 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lipscomb:
I concur bro but they should stop accusing Awolowo for killing ibos. Awolowo only prosecuted the war that could have wiped ibos race.

its our job to see to it that we dont fight amongst each other....

i dont think igbos could become like boko haram anyways....
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Chibuzoc(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lipscomb:

Awo suggested the use of starvation during the war and also initiated the £20 policy, he deserved his death sha
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by justtoodark: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
gidgiddy:

Ojukwu should have had patience and prepared for war. How will Ojukwu have patience when Gowon had announced the abolition of the Eastern Region and the creation of 3 different states? If Ojukwu had not declared Biafra within one month of Gowon making that announcement, he would never been able to do it again.

Also, Ojukwu neither declared war nor did he start war. It was Nigeria that come to the East to fight Ojukwu and his people where they were enjoying their new country

its better we forget the ol thing....the nigerian army swore on the constitution to keep nigeria toghether....

you cant bypass the army without changing the constitution....
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Lipscomb(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chibuzoc:

Awo suggested the use of starvation during the war and also initiated the £20 policy, he deserved his death sha
you're saying nonsense you should thanks awo. Because without awo prosecuted the war you would have not come here spewing rubbish.
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Chibuzoc(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
justtoodark:

its our job to see to it that we dont fight amongst each other....

i dont think igbos could become like boko haram anyways....

We can become worst than boko haram if you push us further
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Lipscomb(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chibuzoc:

I thought as much.
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Lipscomb(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chibuzoc:

We can become worst than boko haram if you push us further
coward like you. How old are you.
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Chibuzoc(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lipscomb:
you're saying nonsense you should thanks awo. Because without awo prosecuted the war you would have not come here spewing rubbish.

Awo is a fucking criminal who looted the wealth of the Biafrans and used it to give yorubas free education. You guys should be grateful to Igbos

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Chibuzoc(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lipscomb:
coward like you. How old are you.

You already called us terrorist although you called us rebels before shocked shocked

This time the war will start from the north, just like how Israelite walk pass the red sea so shall we sleep in nigeria and wake up in Biafra while you guys keep killing yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by oglalasioux(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lipscomb:
This lad is just 12years old. I believe ojukwu have children's but he kept them in somewhere save.

How old are you? Go and finish kindergarten before you talk about what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Lipscomb(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chibuzoc:

You already called us terrorist although you called us rebels before shocked shocked

This time the war will start from the north, just like how Israelite walk pass the red sea so shall we sleep in nigeria and wake up in Biafra while you guys keep killing yourselves
how did I called you terrorist?
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Lipscomb(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
oglalasioux:

How old are you? Go and finish kindergarten before you talk about what you don't know.
shame on you so you never make a mistake in your life? Mischievous.
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lipscomb:
From all indication ojukwu is a criminal. Ojukwu shouldn't be regarded as hero but criminal . ojukwu brainwashed his brothers to fight against impunity and political marginalized. Ojukwu killed about 4 million people without non of his family got injured talk on dead. Ojukwu was masterminded Nigeria civil war which led to lost of life and properties which can't be estimated. Average of biafrans soldiers don't know what they are fighting for, many of them believe they were fighting for way of survival . even till today 97% of ibos don't know why they are sought for independent.

Adaka ogini.

Why are u having daily headaches about Igbo matter how e take concern u saw igbos wear g-string fight civil war?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Lipscomb(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Adaka ogini.

Why are u having daily headaches about Igbo matter how e take concern u saw igbos wear g-string fohht civil war?
because they are black like me.
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lipscomb:
because they are black like me.
Looooooooooooooooooool.

Afonja n igbos don't have the same colour. STOP twisting things, we aren't the same and we will NEVER be.
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Turning history upside down

Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Chibuzoc(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lipscomb:
how did I called you terrorist?

Never mind
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lipscomb:
This lad is just 12years old. I believe ojukwu have children's but he kept them in somewhere save.

Same way buharis children and wife is not drumming for his reelection with you
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by bobydo: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
justtoodark:
ojukwu was just another atiku,fayose,ffk and whatever them call themselfs....

they always sacrifice others but never themselfs....

hitler killed his own wife and would have killed his children too if he had any....

ojukwu just saw an opportunity and grabbed it....he was a politician not a revolutionary....

This is the summation. If only his children and family were part of the war? If only he did not run away, if only he did not come to dine with the same people he fought during the war, if only he did not contest for the position of president of the country he fought, he would have been an African HERO but........

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Lipscomb(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Same way buharis children and wife is not drumming for his reelection with you
use your brain.
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by modik(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lipscomb:
embarassed keep quiet my friend. How many of your family lost to the war?

Poor infrastructure has taken at least a life from all families across Nigeria.

What a shame!
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lipscomb:
use your brain.

U use yours....my friend

Me and a lot number of people want Biafra and why that is a problem to you is what I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by oluspencer(m): 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ojukwu deserve to be treatment in the same manners Adolf Hitler is been treated
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by oluspencer(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ojukwu deserve to be treated in the same manners Adolf Hitler is been treated
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by iykomo666(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
what federal government are u talking about when Igbos are being slaughter like chicken in the northern part of zoo country call zogeria or when gowon reject the aburi agreement held in Ghana, anyway ur zoo country have not been in peace since the end of the war
justtoodark:
a smart leader would have had patience and prepared for war.....

but that guy wasnt smart....

they were not prepared for war a tall....

and their wasnt any reason to go to war sef....fg was ready to accept many conditions they demanded sef....tragic.....
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by Quidquopro: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
What is the essence of this thread
But then, piggyyeasterners have suffered o.
Re: Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. by MayorofLagos(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chibuzoc:
Fighting for your nation is worth dying for

During the 3 years war Biafrans produced almost everything the used including refining their crude oil and here in 2018 Nigeria exports crude oil to import petrol... Biafra would have been better if it got it's freedom after the war. The people cried, igbos were killed and that prompted the Biafra war...Biafrans fought for a reason and that was to be to free and dominate the world indeed in Biafra Africa died. We shall continue this fight and surprisingly the war will be fought in the north while we make progress to our dear nation. For the future of the next generation

Shut up abeg. Stop regurgitating this bullshyyte about producing crude oil or producing bomb. Its all false. We have not bothered to do a myth bust investigation on the claim because we know it is untrue and would only waste time digging into it. Time needed to devote to other good things. However if bringing the fact will shut you up like we did about false claims on Louis Ojukwu, then we will take it up.

There is nothing magical or inventive about oil production if you get the crude oil. Ijaws do it everyday, Ogoni do it everyday, in Warri locals produce oil, in Ondo, Ilajes produce local oil. Ibo does not have a special place if you turned crude oil to petrol for automobile. Stop beating chest about turning tomato to stew...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Trekking From Mararaba/nyanya To Abuja In Order To Go To Work.(pics) / Which Phase Of Nigeria Was/Is Better? ; The 1970-1980s, 1990s Or The Millennium? / Latest News:- Nigeria Army Recaptured Gwoza Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.