Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) (38133 Views)

Joshua Dariye Begs Adebukola Banjoko: "Show Mercy. The Prisons Are Congested’' / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2018
Omisore Part 2 loading...
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2018
Hmmmm,uncle dariye I greet you oooo
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Obim5033: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2018
wow
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Didcot: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2018
Words fail me. undecided
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2018
yomi96:
why must you support evil, so because someone else did it before, it is now OK, is this the change APc promised.
Dear youth wake up and take back your future from these greedy old men by voting out the national tragedy called APC
Hello Youth, We're on our way to Aso rock now to take back our future. Where's your house so we can pick you up?
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Mansur59: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by sirjustice1575(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2018
Na wa oo!!!
This News shock me oooo
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Missonas(f): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2018
How is this even possible?

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by gurunlocker: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2018
I give up on Nigeria politicians..... Purchase form from prison?

Wetin we no go see from this country...

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by hopexter(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2018
yomi96:
why must you support evil, so because someone else did it before, it is now OK, is this the change APc promised.
Dear youth wake up and take back your future from these greedy old men by voting out the national tragedy called APC

Dude go buy your form and let's vote you in. That would be a wake up call for you and the youth and stop whining from your sofa. grin
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by hopexter(m): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2018
Who is selling these forms self needs to be flogged. angry

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by AreaFada2: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2018
Interesting.
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by DateMynd44(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2018
BlacSmit:
This news is 100% authentic!! I add his number on WhatsApp. Chatting things...

I must get the share of my national cake! IJN. Amen!
joeace2001:
Haha.. Meanwhile those copying numbers and emails gather here let me pray for you and sprinkle holy water on your heads.
na for prison he go take help una?
him wey dey in bondage of prison just like you both are in bondage of poverty.
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by obaataaokpaewu: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2018
make I flash am tongue cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by 11doubledee: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2018
kingkakaone:

It is clear that none of u like Nigeria.

How can u use different judgement on same issue?

Both parties are dangerous o the development of the nation. All u who support them are worse than them be it PDP or APC.

APC is a cancer but PDP is worse and whoever support any of them is an enemy to the county.

Hypocrisy at its peak.
True talk.Best so far concerning the Nigerian polity.
These parties will always claim they are working but it's not just evident in the life of an average Nigerian because of mismanagement and looting at every level of governance.
Just imagine PDP moving to APC,APC to PDP.
Logically nothing is really changing,since the personalities are the same.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by EmirAbj: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2018
Person Wey Dey Prison Dey Buy Form In Nigeria, Wallahi 9ja Don Finish

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Afobear: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2018
yomi96:
Dude you are so lame and slow that it makes me cringe for all they people you get to pass this magnitude of lameness to on a daily !! Can't you read ? Yo are a shame
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2018
dariye1957@gmail.com grin grin grin NSA oya (NIGERIAN SCAMMERS ASSOCIATION) NSA
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by hackman34: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2018
You see all these APC people, a prisoner wants to rule choi
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by johnmattew: 10:08am On Sep 10, 2018
how come it's only bloggers that are carrying this news?
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by johnmattew: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2018
EmirAbj:
Person Wey Dey Prison Dey Buy Form In Nigeria, Wallahi 9ja Don Finish
see as bloggers deceived u....no trusted newspaper is carrying this news xcept bloggers
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Ubongdemaga: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2018
jayson87:
Don't be surprised he will win from Prison. It is sure, take nairaland as a case study, everyone except a few talking about PDP's 16years ruined Nigeria, you wonder if PDP is a person, same morons will parade themselves under APC and the gullible will go to the poll and thumbprint APC forgetting he is returning the same guy he accused of ruining his country, how pathetic for a country
thank u my brother. This is the question i always ask. When pple shout APC is that and this ,i always ask what is APC and what is PDP? Imagine Akpabio after wasting Akwa ibom resources and later defected to APC n said he want to join in fighting corruption in Nigeria wit buhari and APC supporters in the state were happy @ dis and APC leaders who accused him now came to akwa ibom n receive him into APC family. Is that not madness. States govern by APC is just as states govern by PDP. No development, no payment of salaries n other entitlements. What is d different bw APC and PDP? Absolutely nothing

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2018
11doubledee:

True talk.Best so far concerning the Nigerian polity.
These parties will always claim they are working but it's not just evident in the life of an average Nigerian because of mismanagement and looting at every level of governance.
Just imagine PDP moving to APC,APC to PDP.
Logically nothing is really changing,since the personalities are the same.
My pain is that the youths are their pawns. They are ready to kill just for a morsel of bread.

Just check those calling others zombies the politicians they support u will understand that Nigeria is far from redemption.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2018
lolanews:
Former Governor of Plateau state and senator Joshua Dariye has purchased nomination form from prison for his reelection.

https://tracereport.com.ng/2018/09/09/senator-joshua-dariye-purchases-nomination-form-from-prison/

This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by pedel: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2018
Omisore was not convicted of any crime or sentenced to any prison term. He was remanded in prison while the case against him was being determined.

dheilaw1:
iyiola omisore came to mind
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by yomi96(m): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2018
Afobear:
Dude you are so lame and slow that it makes me cringe for all they people you get to pass this magnitude of lameness to on a daily !! Can't you read ? Yo are a shame
attention seeker

Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by shedy03(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2018
jayson87:
Don't be surprised he will win from Prison. It is sure, take nairaland as a case study, everyone except a few talking about PDP's 16years ruined Nigeria, you wonder if PDP is a person, same morons will parade themselves under APC and the gullible will go to the poll and thumbprint APC forgetting he is returning the same guy he accused of ruining his country, how pathetic for a country
As if its his birth right.
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by Tecno66: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2018
lolanews:
Former Governor of Plateau state and senator Joshua Dariye has purchased nomination form from prison for his reelection.

https://tracereport.com.ng/2018/09/09/senator-joshua-dariye-purchases-nomination-form-from-prison/
In naija, everything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by paschalmezie(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2018
this says it all
dheilaw1:
iyiola omisore came to mind
Re: Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) by CZA911: 10:58am On Sep 10, 2018
Oboy the line is going oh,i go need my national share!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD / Biden Snubs Buhari In First Calls To Africa / Professor Wole Soyinka Likens President Jonathan To ‘Nebuchadnezzar’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.