Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (96840 Views)

"The Baby Fine Pass You” – Tall Lady & Daughter Slay In NYSC Uniform / "We Are Not Your Mate" Fans Shouts As Tall Lady With High Hill Dances / Tall Lady Weds A Short Man.see Her Facial Expression At The Wedding(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Basit99(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
uncle handsome past d bride to be
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by pocohantas(f): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
zicoraads:
God knows we won't end up together. She most likely said "Yes" because he was a last resort. May we never be anyone's last resort, amen. grin

She shouldn't have even worn heels in the first picture. That would have more than made up for the guy's height.

Lol, sometimes true, but not always true.

As we grow, our priorities in seeking for a partner begins to change. You will agree with me that the kinda chick you saw in your dreams 8yrs ago, is different from what you want now.

Dude isn't short, she isn't too tall either.

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Erums(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
If i marry bolaji... Naso we go be ooo
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Xtanixlax(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Now u are not only going to dance with her...bro, u are going to fvck her for life.
#congrats
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by IYANGBALI: 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ugly couple
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

How is that girl beautiful?
Will it kill you if you say the truth?

Beauty is relative. Besides she's got a nice complexion and glittering skin. Spacial appearance alone does not define beauty. Got it?

Thanks!
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by WisdomHunter(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Then nothing is wrong with his height but pocket

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Hotfreeze: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
PurplePatch:

Beauty is relative. Besides she's got a nice complexion and glittering skin. Spacial appearance alone does not define beauty. Got it?

Thanks!

I love how you said beauty is relative. Our tastes differ.

However, for this lady to be regarded as beautiful, the taste of such an assessor must be really pedestrian.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by OliveCynosure(f): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmm. 7 years ago, I don't dance with short people. 7 years after, she wanna settle down for a lifetime with a short person. This guy seems to be her last option. HML to them anyways.

Lol...they dated for 7years
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by madridsta007(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

How is that girl beautiful?
Will it kill you if you say the truth?

grin grin grin
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

I love how you said beauty is relative. Our tastes differ.

However, for this lady to be regarded as beautiful, the taste of such an assessor must be really pedestrian.

Whatever!
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by OliveCynosure(f): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Op, you can add this picture wink

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by GAJIT: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
To me, the girl was the problem: she is too tall. I guess she must have realized that within those years of rejecting the guy. For the record, facially, she's not b-tiful!
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by geezynoni: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
anayolity:
IF THIS ONE BEND DOWN TO GIVE THE MAN DOGGY STYLE HER YANSH GO REACH HIM FACE.... hehehe cheesygrincheesy

At least e no go bend to suck bress
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by movetoca: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mumu so for your mind getting engaged to a tall girl is now a big achievement. See his head like Ogoni paw paw.

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by millionboi2: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
looolzz

ladies and money.

She accepted you, because of the money bro. Forget the height.

Money opens the legs of most ladies.

hahahaha
lol......u understand wella
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by JacksonOyibo: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by millionboi2: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
oloriLFC:
So, he has now grown taller abi? She will still mention the shortness again one day.
yes wen she starts making babies
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by solid3(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Short people always like to prove a point. Congrats to them.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by jamace(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
anayolity:
IF THIS ONE BEND DOWN TO GIVE THE MAN DOGGY STYLE HER YANSH GO REACH HIM FACE.... hehehe cheesygrincheesy
Baaad guy. grin grin
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by Idrismusty97(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
anayolity:
Boy! shocked I nearly choke on my food grin grin grin
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by stonecoldcafe: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
folake4u:
kiss He doesnt look short one bit.
I agree. I think its the chic who is very tall
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by justy15: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
But the guy no short now unless he grow again after the 7 years in question
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by jojothaiv(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
MI Abaga is shorter..
I'll tell him when I see him..
By the way, congratulations..
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by lastempero: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
She don see ur acct balance.
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by maye1991(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
after she don go give tall guys finish bah
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by gaby(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
You are unsecured and only tried to prove a point.

It's no ill wish bro, but I know you'd work to make sure you get another one over her aside succeeding in marrying her, going forward.

It's a very gentle and unwritten boy code.

Na the long one wey tall forget sense for let I blame, she suppose know say no be small something like say she no allow greed envelope her grey matter like the most of them are.

Enjoy your conquest while it lasts bro...

Go to my siggy
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by InvertedHammer: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
/
Feedback needed after two years.

The reasons he was rejected still exist and manifestations start when marital challenges start.

It is not a trophy.

/

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by rayobaba(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Maybe Ur pocket is not short.
If you know you know
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by temmychic(f): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Happy married life to them
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by perdollar(m): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
is she dt ugly even in a fine tuned pix?
Re: Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height by DaddyNimo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
looks more to me like she settled for the available in her mind...no tall guy came knocking so she went back to the poor short bigger... he's even looking embarrassed and insecure in the photos. once rejected by a lady, you move the fork on, don't wait for a pity reconsideration.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.