Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) (30092 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by NairaMedia: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
A 30-year-old Nigerian national has been nabbed in Hyderabad, India for peddling drugs.

The Excise and Enforcement officials arrested Emeka John, near Apollo Hospitals in Jubilee Hills and seized 4 grams of cocaine from him on Friday, September 7.

Emeka, a resident of Mini Gulshan Colony in Tolichowki, was engaged by another Nigerian drug peddler from Mumbai to sell the drug in the city on a commission basis.

Assistant excise superintendent N Anji Reddy said Emeka came to the city recently to supply drugs to customers.

“The kingpin of the racket operating from Mumbai was known with a code name ‘Government’. Emeka saved his number with the same name. Usually, the kingpin used to receive the drug from an unidentified source, which was handed over to Emeka who sold it for Rs 6,000 per g,” Reddy said.

Amuzu told the officials that 'government' gets order for supply of cocaine, which later are forwarded to him.

The probe also revealed that Emeka had customers in Filmnagar, Jubilee Hills, Towlichowki and other areas in the city.

The Excise Department officials handed him and the drugs to the police. They are planning to book a case under Foreigners Act with other sections as the accused does not have a passport.

Officials seized a cellphone and 17,000 cash from Emeka.

"As Emeka does not have a passport, we lodged a complaint with Banjara Hills police asking them to book a case under the Foreigners Act, " he added.
Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/30-year-old-nigerian-man-arrested-with.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by HungerBAD: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
This is serious.

Let us not make this another tribal thread about Emeka please, as Emeka is a Nigerian. Truth is, there is a problem in the East.

Couple of years ago in the diaspora. A soft spoken course mate of mine, who happens to be a South African lady. Told me that the reason why the problems of HIV in South Africa seems to be well known, is that South Africans are open to the world about the problem(s) and not trying to hide it.

There is a problem in the East in Nigeria concerning their love and quests for drug money. Sad thing is that, an attempt to talk about it,is viewed as an attack on the Igbo race.

You know there is a problem in a region, where nobody sees anything wrong in their tribesmen getting arrested for the same thing every day around the world..

Why are the family members not condemning it?where are the Eastern leaders condemning it?why are lectures and symposiums not done in the East to educate them about the hazards of drug dealing? Why are the Igbo's silent ?

Somebody will want to blame this on the Government of Buhari. But that too is a lie,as the East with their drug problems has been there forever. Hardship do not push an entire region to becoming criminals.

To the every Emeka out there that wants to be a drug dealer. To every Ganiyu in Ogun state that wants to be a head hunter,and to those hell bent on destroying the image of Nigeria, please have a change of heart.

437 Likes 55 Shares

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by madridguy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
I blame the government that turned almost every Nigerians to something else. We no longer command any single respect.

Either they arrest us for drug, or scam, human trafficking, prostitution, sham marriage, wire fraud dey sha must arrest us for something.

Asia we don caste, Europe we no get shikini respect, US/Canada no longer happy having us, Arab world dey kill/jail us anyhow and for our own Africa worst past, even Niger and Benin republic dey do us yanga.

We the youth need to unite together and Purge away every bad leaders from A to Z for a new Nigeria.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by BigbamoAYO(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nigeria always leading in crime,
I wish i was born in US

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Omofunaab2: 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
I remember when we used to play with Potor Pigs on threads like this ...Potor guys really suffered then cheesy..

Masterchen and Jetleee really dealt with these Flatheaded Piglets With those Crazy gifs grin grin

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by bujebudanu1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2018

Let me call my people.they should come and see emeka
Aka.emeks malay
ego oyinbo

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by BigbamoAYO(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nigeria always leading in crime

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Baawaa(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
The Excise and Enforcement officials arrested Emeka John, near Apollo Hospitals in Jubilee Hills and seized 4 grams of cocaine from him on Friday, September 7.
He is one of the lazy youths from bia-fraud nation grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Ikpewe: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
NA DEM Igbos FROM THE LAND OF THE SETTING SUN.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by LuciferKristi: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cocaine Amaka grin

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by amaniro: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
madridguy:
I blame the government that turned almost every Nigerians to something else. We no longer command any single respect.

Either they arrest us for drug, or scam, human trafficking, prostitution, sham marriage, wire fraud dey sha must arrest us for something.

Asia we don caste, Europe we no get shikini respect, US/Canada no longer happy having us, Arab world dey kill/jail us anyhow and for our own Africa worst past, even Niger and Benin republic dey do us yanga.

We the youth need to unite together and Purge away every bad leaders from A to Z for a new Nigeria.

so madridguy have sense like this!

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by amaniro: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Say no to tribalism!!

He is a Nigerian!

This is old news naw

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by madridguy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2018

amaniro:

so madridguy have sense like this!

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by amaniro: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
madridguy:

congrats my brother. Ehn na now you be person

35 Likes

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by anibirelawal(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
No fuzz at all, No be today thing.

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by GavelSlam: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
madridguy:

How many Benenoise, Somalians, Haitians are caught around the world doing such crime?

Our problem is laziness, dishonesty, avarice and lasciviousness.

Laziness is not just about being unable to farm, it is the inability to be creative, to be persistent to bprovide value.

When many of us give example of religion in Nigeria, we are given terrible names. But a society dominated by worship houses rather than industry is sick and quite honestly, deserving of poverty.

A society in which wealth is celebrated, disregarding its source can only succumb to crime and the jackboot of poverty.

Whilst at university, I couldn't bring a new pair of shoes home that my parents didn't buy for me. Yet, I had mates buying state of the art cars, proudly parking them in their family homes. These were not software engineers or anything fancy, they were scammers also known as thieves.

Nigerians refuse to accept the truth and the denial of truth is the beginning of strife.

136 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Khd95(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Is it them grin

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by GodSaveMe18: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lalasticlala Dominique
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by anigbajumo(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
My people from the Land of rising sun...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by ahiboilandgas: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
NairaMedia:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/30-year-old-nigerian-man-arrested-with.html
mynd44
lalasticlala
seun
we are a disgrace to human race

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by dermmy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Emeka why? Why did u do this to Nigeria?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by emeijeh(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ndi igbo,

Na dem dey rush [go there]

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by excomarow(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Emeka John

I knew it

NE amaka

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by conductor118: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
The case just looks like a frame up.....

Indians should just take their time.

I wonder when doing legal businesses has turned to crime....by witch hunting and framing innocent citizens up.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by hardywaltz(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
I knew

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by Tomoyayi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bloda Emeka Johnson grin

Re: 30-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (photo) by lonelydora: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
And again and again

33 Likes 3 Shares

Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off / Two FUOYE Students Killed, One Policeman Lynched During Protest / Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo