Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate (9178 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by metroblogger: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, Leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), has endorsed Mrs Bianca Ojukwu’s bid to contest the Anambra South Senatorial election in 2019.

Uwazuruike endorsed Bianca’s aspiration when Bianca, wife of late Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and Dr Godwin Maduka, billionaire US-based Nigerian surgeon, visited Ojukwu Memorial Library Owerri on Sunday.

He said that he supports Bianca because her late husband meant everything to the identity of the Igbo people and was his bosom friend and mentor, who struggled for the emancipation of Ndigbo.

Uwazuruike, who also doubles as the leader of Biafra Independence Movement, said that though he was not from Anambra Senatorial District, but that he would deplore tools available to him to ensure Bianca emerged victorious.

“Bianca already has the backing of more than 15 Igbo billionaires for her 2019 senatorial project, and I make bold to say that she has my full support and we call on Anambra people to look back on our history and support her,’’ Uwazuruike appealed.

Mrs Ojukwu had recently declared to vie for the senatorial seat on the platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), a party which her late husband founded in 2003.

Mrs Ojukwu told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that she commended Uwazuruike’s zeal and interest in engraving the name of her husband and Ndigbo in the sands of time.

“When Uwazuruike started this Ojukwu Memorial Library project after the death of my husband, it was like a bourgeois dream, but the project today is almost completed,’’ she said.

Although Bianca said that her visit to the project site had no significance to her political ambition, she however, described her visit as “home coming”.

NAN reports that the Ojukwu Memorial Library complex has 2,000 capacity auditorium and E-library which on completion would serve as meeting place for discussion on Igbo historical heritage and issues affecting them.

Also, Maduka, who described the auditorium as “magnificent”, expressed delight on the thoughtfulness of Uwazuruike on the library and conference centre.

“I am indeed happy to see this kind of magnificent structure that could be likened to aesthetic buildings in the Netherlands, I will certainly identify with the initiator of this project in seeing to its completion.

“I must add that doing this is to demonstrate that I am a core Igbo man and I feel any privileged son or daughter of Igbo nation should show interest in this project that represents our history and unity,’’ he said.

Maduka, the Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director of Las Vegas Pain Institute and Medical Centre, Nevada, U.S. criticised what he called the continued marginalisation of a section of the country in favour of others.

He said that the beauty of Nigeria was the unity of all segments, and urged the leaders to kick against tribalism and nepotism to take the country to the next level.

NAN also reports that Maduka, who recently commenced construction of police academy at his Umuchukwu country home had completed a 16-storey skyscraper Medical Research Centre at Umuchukwu community in Orumba South Local Government, Anambra State.

He equally built and handed over High Court and Magistrates’ Court complex as well as involved in litany of developmental projects in a bid to turn his obscure community to a centre of medical destination in Nigeria and entire African continent.

http://www.metronaija.ng/2019-masspb-leader-uwazuruike-endorses-bianca-for-senate/

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Baawaa(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
“Bianca already has the backing of more than 15 Igbo billionaires for her 2019 senatorial project, and I make bold to say that she has my full support and we call on Anambra people to look back on our history and support her,’’ Uwazuruike appealed.
Because 15 Igbo billionaires,that is why she had your support,Uwazuruike you are nothing but a thief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Masama: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wetin concern biafrans with endorsing candidates for Nigerian elections?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by NonsoWow: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bianca should stay away from people like uwazuruike. She doesn't need his endorsement to win.

6 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by akeentech(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
FFK comes to mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by miqos02(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by sureheaven(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Confused people ....

If Bianca has good thing to do politically in life, she better do away from this jobless wanna be miscreants and avoid them totally before her career is ruined.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by 1kingwriter: 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Will he vote for her from Abia state

7 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by BigbamoAYO(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
We all knw she can't win, keep wasting money
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Hotfreeze: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
I'm really sorry for the poor families of the Ipob members who foolishly got themselves killed while rioting. This same Bianca or the entire Ojukwu family didn't say a word in their support. Uwazuruike the thief didn't utter a single line of support.

Poor Biafrans die for Biafra, Ojukwu contests elections in Nigeria.

The head on which coconut is broken never eats from that coconut.

11 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Hotfreeze: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
1kingwriter:

The clown supports whoever pays him.

I have never seen a more despicable animal in my life.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by davodyguy: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
What about IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Hotfreeze: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
Baawaa:

Because 15 Igbo billionaires,that is why she had your support,Uwazuruike you are nothing but a thief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Uwazuruike was living in a single room at Ijeshatedo in Lagos when he stared his Massob business. He started selling Biafran memorabilia, passports and other things which gullible Igbos bought.

Eventually, he printed Biafran currency notes and lied that various countries were accepting it. Lots of Igbos gave him Naira notes in exchange for the worthless Biafran currency.

Today, Uwazuruike is a Multi millionaire and still uses his Nigerian passport to fly.

Biafra is the largest franchise in the East. If you're smart, latch on to it, make your money and cash out.

That exactly is what Kanu did.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Almaiga: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
The same man insult all Igbo's both men and women.

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Hotfreeze: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
davodyguy:
What about IPOB?

Ipob is for poor Igbos

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by CaptainG00D: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by davodyguy: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
1kingwriter:
Just trying to stay relevant.

Cos IPOB is ready to boycott the election, whilst this group supports same election. Between the group and IPOB, who controls igboland?

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bianca should avoid uwazuruike like plague unless she wants her senatorial bid to die a natural death.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by obioraval(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
I think Dr. Maduka is positioning himself for Anambra State governorship come 2022. This is bearing in mind he is from Anambra South and power should be shifting to that axis the next election. Observing stii.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by davodyguy: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Ipob is for poor Igbos
I see. No wonder Kanu went into 'extinction' and hibernation since last year and IPOb couldn't even start a war. They just accepted their date and moved on. Thought they said they're going to pull down Nigeria. It's over a year that we last heard from Kanu. Dead or Alive, IPOb can't even fight for him.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by dreamwords: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by obaataaokpaewu: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
You go leave Okwe in Imo State go vote her for Nnewi in Anambra State that day

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by slivertongue: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Didnt biafrans say dey wud boycott d election, so who will vote for her? yeye d smell
ifeanyi uba is d prime target
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by contigiency(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Endorsing Someone for Nigerian senate? why not biafran senate? may be they never meant or believed in the biafran project after all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Sleekfingers: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
She better face her political career
and separate herself from deluded person or persons.

Or else she is toying with her political career. Good luck to her
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Hotfreeze: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
davodyguy:

I see. No wonder Kanu went into 'extinction' and hibernation since last year and IPOb couldn't even start a war. They just accepted their date and moved on. Thought they said they're going to pull down Nigeria. It's over a year that we last heard from Kanu. Dead or Alive, IPOb can't even fight for him.

Ipob members are loud-mouthed loafers. Since the day Ipob started their useless noise, they claim to be millions in number but can't use their number to elect a single Councillor.

Ojukwu made so much noise but failed to win a single election in Igboland. Something Tony One Week an ordinary comedian did.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Ferdinandu(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
What is the concern of Imo man and Anambra South. Does he have a single vote there. Endorse ko embrass ni

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by davodyguy: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Ipob members are loud-mouthed loafers. Since the day Ipob started their useless noise, they claim to be millions in number but can't use their number to elect a single Councillor.

Ojukwu made so much noise but failed to win a single election in Igboland. Something Tony One Week an ordinary comedian did.
Even Ngige and Rochas with a 'strange' party in Igboland

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Peacemaker5128: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Biafra or death undecided

No leflendum no erection

I wish cownu was alive to witness this angry

3 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Endorses Bianca Ojukwu For Senate by Hotfreeze: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
davodyguy:

Even Ngige and Rochas with a 'strange' party in Igboland

The highest votes gotten by an Igbo man in any election in Nigeria was 3M votes gotten by Orji Uzor Kalu under PPA in 2007.

Rochas and Ngige have each gotten votes higher than Ojukwu and his Biafran nonsense.

You know what kills Ojukwu in elections? Igbos rally around him and campaign for him. When it's time to vote, they sabotage him. They'll say Anambra people are too arrogant and don't want an Anambra man ruling them.

Majority of the 1M votes gotten by Ojukwu were gotten in Cross River State.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Appeal Judgement That Acquited Jang And Yusuf Of Corruption Charges / John Momoh Warns Broadcasters Against Irresponsible Journalism / Who Is Better At Leadership? GEJ Or Yar'adua.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.