Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor (8272 Views)

Enugu Governor’s Wife’s Scholarship Beneficiaries Offer Thanksgiving / Enugu Governor Come To Mike Ejeagha's Aid, Pays Bills For Everyone In Hospital T / Crowd Hails Enugu Governor As He Visits Kenyatta Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by OEPHIUS(m): 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ovation for Ugwuanyi as APC chieftain, cleric hail him for peace, progress
…Say gov, 'a father to all'

The South East National Vice Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Hon. Emma Eneukwu, and the Pastor of Dunamis Int’l Gospel Centre, Enugu, Pastor Timothy Benedict, have commended Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State for his exemplary leadership style, which they said has brought peace and unity among politicians in the state irrespective of their political affiliations.

The duo, who spoke separately during the dedication of Hon. Eneukwu’s son, Chukwubuikem, at the church, appreciated Gov. Ugwuanyi, amid loud ovation from the congregation, for creating an enabling environment for politics to thrive in Enugu State without bitterness.

Hon. Eneukwu described Gov. Ugwuanyi as a close friend and true father to all politicians in the state irrespective of their political leanings, stressing that his inclusive leadership style and bi-partisan approach to governance have brought enduring peace and unity among political leaders in the state, as well as development.

Pastor Benedict, while expressing delight with Gov. Ugwuanyi’s presence at the event in solidarity with a member of the opposition political party in the state, called on other states in the country to “come and learn the template on how to play politics”, saying: “This is politics without bitterness, politics without struggle”.

Also speaking at the event, which was graced by other politicians from different political parties, such as Senator Andy Ubah, Senator Chukwuka Utazi, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Geoffrey Onyeama; Senator Jim Nwobodo, Senator Ken Nnamani, Senator Ayogu Eze, Gbazuagu Nweke Gbazuagu, among others, the APC National Vice Chairman, added that their presence shows that Gov. Ugwuanyi is “a father to all”.

He stressed the need for people to always pray and encourage those in power, advising: “God gives power to people, and when He gives someone power, you should allow the person and pray for him”.

Applauding Gov. Ugwuanyi for entrenching peace and good governance in Enugu State, the cleric stated that “Enugu State is known for peace”, urging the governor to continue to maintain peace for the progress of the state.

His words: “I am excited to see that our brother (Eneukwu) is of the opposition party in the state, and the governor, who is from the ruling party in the state, is here. And you look by the side you will see people from different political affiliations, all coming together to celebrate God.

“This shows that Enugu State is blessed. Praise God. This is what we have been praying for, and we will continue to pray for that”.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God! #amokelouis

http://thepunditng.com/ovation-for-ugwuanyi-as-apc-chieftain-cleric-hail-him-for-peace-progress-say-gov-a-father-to-all/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by Lordbooster(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by Legolast: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by Homeboiy: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Enugu is in the hands of God
Argue with your friends

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by Escravos(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
Enugu state Governor's body language suggests he is on his way to apc

5 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by curlarpy: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
We don hear...... I know strange motive attached

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by sparkleboy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
APC hailing PDP that's unheard of
Or does he want to defect too

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by nanauju(f): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin
Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by slivertongue: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
BAD NEWS FOR THE CHANGE GANG

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by mybestlove(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
Good work attracts good commendation. Any governor that says he can't pay salaries is a thief. Others are developing their states and still pay salaries.

Rochas Okorocha see your life. Hope you visit Enugu and Ebonyi to see things for yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by SOLUTION99(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
IF ENUGU IS IN THE HAND OF GOD THEN ABIA, EKITI AND IMO IS IN THE HAND OF WHO ABEG

2 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by Buhari2019: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2018
I went to Enugu few weeks ago. I didn't see any new infrastructures. All the roads in Abakpanike are still in sorry state.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
body language... h Your APC membership card is ready...PDP eyes w soon open...

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by edupedia: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
mybestlove:
Good work attracts good commendation. Any governor that says he can't pay salaries is a thief. Others are developing their states and still pay salaries.

Rochas Okorocha see your life. Hope you visit Enugu and Ebonyi to see things for yourself.

...rubbish comment...face your front...this is about Enugu and its guv...
Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by kollinz1234(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hmm thank for this Governor. Meanwhile those calling him names eg eye service governor, partial governor etc should take a chill pill cos nobody can satisfy everybody at least a good number of ppl are singing his praises. Have u ever heard any1 praise Yahaya bello or Lalong or Orton or Rocha's ??
Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by AllTheWayUp: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
No vacancy in Enugu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by DRJECKYLL(m): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Meanwhile Rochas is just deceiving himself.....Dead man walking. All of Imo is rejoicing to see the end of his tenure. We need a fresh start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Buhari2019:
I went to Enugu few weeks ago. I didn't see any new infrastructures. All the roads in Abakpanike are still in sorry state.

Does it mean that Enugu starts and end in the Abakpanike you visited?

My friend. Enugu is made up of 17 local govts. U just visited a part of 1 local govt.

Wear your rubber shoe and visit other areas.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by senatordave1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

My friend. Enugu is made up of 17 local govts. U just visited a part of 1 local govt.

Sorry sir i heard ugwu likes partying and doing owambe.hes said to attend every small occasion in the state competing with obiano.is it true?
I believe he hasnt reached the level set by sullivan

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by Oceannaagent: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Enugu dejenuu!
Nsukka Asadu Ekene

Investment is good especially when you make the right choice, you can start now from little and reap your returns.

The Oceanna gives you the opportunity for such, you can be a part of this history redefining moment in Nigeria Real Estate sector.
• Yearly average Returns of more than 27%
• Oceanview
• Lifetime stream of Increasing Income
• Tourist Destination etc

On how to be a part,
Call | whatsapp +234704503352 for details
Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by Buhari2019: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Why the hype? He performed below my expectations and what I read here.

2 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by BigGuyMan: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
senatordave1:

Sorry sir i heard ugwu likes partying and doing owambe.hes said to attend every small occasion in the state competing with obiano.is it true?
I believe he hasnt reached the level set by sullivan
Bro leave these guys deceiving themselves.

Most of them reside in Lagos and abuja when people who lives in enugu or always tour enugu is telling them this Ugwuanyi is a big scam they won't believe. They only believe what they see on nairaland frontpage.

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by CCSN: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
I said it before that Ugwuanyi is Bubu ass leaker, the worst 9ja land grabber, no wonder Enugu based Fulani herders always hold sway in their atrocities.

1 Like

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by Abdulgorozo: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
I love this man, he x d best governor so far in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by mybestlove(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
edupedia:

...rubbish comment...face your front...this is about Enugu and its guv...
I can't imagine what your front will look like. It's people like you that support these evil politicians. Maluu from Niger Republic

2 Likes

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by NCANTaskForce: 12:14am On Sep 10, 2018
Just like AirForce1 is E-money's ass licker
Same way this OP is Gburugburu's ass licker

Gburugburu is a thief, a crook, landgrabber, killer and the worst thing that ever happened to ndi Enugu, It's a shame people like OEPHUIS are campaigning​ for him

Whoever moves these lies to front page should stop

Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by NCANTaskForce: 12:20am On Sep 10, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Shut up your gutter and chop the 1500 he paid you to post this trash
Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by naijajobx: 1:05am On Sep 10, 2018
hmm
Re: APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor by Chinny024(f): 3:22am On Sep 10, 2018
We are okay with the change at federal level..
Don't infect my us too.....please.
It's rainy season, broom couldn't do much... shocked shocked grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sule Lamido: Nobody Can Zone PDP Presidential Ticket / Court Hears Suit Seeking Atiku’s Prosecution March 7 / Benue: Appeal Court Affirms APC's Udende

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.