Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. (2968 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by fineboynl(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
I have so.many friend that doesn't look at a woman butt. reasons because they don't like it and therefore don't see anything in it. they are married to girls with slim moderate to small ass because they don't fancy big ass.

I don't see what turn me on more than big butt from a woman. but its not the same with guys I have been with. I understand everyone is different and outside of that sleeping with a big butt is different from keeping one. we men tend to losses interest after sleeping with a woman. it would only take love or feeling not attractiveness to remain or keep a woman. sexy body should be plus not the basics.

also from my research most men that are ready to settle down don't look or neither care for butt or breast. so its high time girls upgrade their faculty and personality instead of what their appearance would be. most gentle men are intimidated by explosive and intimidated body.
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by Saff(f): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
I think common sense will tell the average woman that her ass and boobs will not get her a ring from a guy. But it can definitely attract her prey grin

2 Likes

Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by Olalan(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
So sad many girls today even the so called decent ones take pics with focus on showing their bum or boobs...... but unfortunately like you stated this aren't enough to keep a man
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by Homeboiy: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Stop giving flat aśs babes hope

5 Likes

Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by Bluezy13(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
Homeboiy:
Tell am!!!
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by LuciferKristi: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Saff:
But it can definitely attract her prey grin

Spoken like a true olosho.

You just had to drop the hint incase a potential client is reading.

1 Like

Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by chiommy123(f): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
But guys dey rush them

1 Like

Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by SOFTENGR: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
chiommy123:
But guys dey rush them
Dem dey rush dem to chop and clean mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by Saff(f): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Spoken like a true olosho.

You just had to drop the hint incase a potential client is reading.
Okay lucifer smiley cheesy
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by samysmoothfresh: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Saff:
I think common sense will tell the average woman that her ass and boobs will not get her a ring from a guy. But it can definitely attract her prey grin

...........attract her prey and predators

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
whatever though.

you guys will be the ones to shame a lady with flat ass or boobs.

just that some ladies lose their self esteem cos they wanna impress some guys out there.
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

...........attract her prey and predators
I wonder when you have time to study your books, unless you guys are on holiday.
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by samysmoothfresh: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
QueenSekxy:

I wonder when you have time to study your books, unless you guys are on holiday.

i wonder too..............honestly
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
fineboynl:
I have so.many friend that doesn't look at a woman butt. reasons because they don't like it and therefore don't see anything in it. they are married to girls with slim moderate to small ass because they don't fancy big ass.

I don't see what turn me on more than big but from a woman. but its not the same with guys I have been with. I understand everyone is different and outside of that sleeping with a big butt is different from keeping one. we men tend to losses interest after sleeping with a woman. it would only take love or feeling not attractiveness to remain or keep a woman. sexy body should be plus not the basics.

also from my research most men that are ready to settle down don't look or neither care for butt or breast. so its high time girls upgrade their faculty and personality instead of what their appearance would be. most gentle men are intimidated by explosive and intimidated body.

women have to use what they have to attract men, and sadly, as much as you may not like big butts, we all know that the majority of African men are attracted to big bootays and tittays. lets not lie to one another.
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by gabinogem(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
cheesy op u wan change this thing overnight? e don tay wey women & men dey gbadaun big ass oh... I remember that lyrical lines "shake what ur mama gave u"
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by fineboynl(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

women have to use what they have to attract men, and sadly, as much as you may not like big butts, we all know that the majority of African men are attracted to big bootays and tittays. lets not lie to one another.
point of correction I like big butt. its my most attractive parts. but most of my friend don't.
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
fineboynl:

I don't see what turn me on more than big but from a woman. but its not the same with guys I have been with. I understand everyone is different and outside of that sleeping with a big butt is different from keeping one. we men tend to losses interest after sleeping with a woman. it would only take love or feeling not attractiveness to remain or keep a woman. sexy body should be plus not the basics.

...so many friends that don't...tend to lose...

Kids talking about research.
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by alterswerve(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wait again.. What's the purpose of this thread?
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
fineboynl:
point of correction I like big butt. its my most attractive parts. but most of my friend don't.

my bad....yet same idea.
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by Shortyy(f): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
I'm working on myself to get a bigger $$ rather than a bigger A$$.
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by blujoi(m): 1:46am On Sep 10, 2018
I have always been a fan of moderate assets, those big tins can be so unsexy once u remove their covers, damn!! Also when things are moderate it allows u enough room for manouvering, if u get what I mean wink. But like they say, one mans meat another mans potatoes!!!

1 Like

Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by Darkseid(m): 2:10am On Sep 10, 2018
Homeboiy:
Big ass and boobs are actually a big turn off for me, it repulses me rather than attracting. Most curvy ladies begin to look like great grand mothers once they get to their forties, they become unattractive and their husbands starts to go after younger girls but a slim lady will most likely remain that way even in old age.

3 Likes

Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by bitcoinvin(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2018
chiommy123:
But guys dey rush them

i love big ass woman but can mever Marry one....One she gives birth;it becomes smelly and over big or over sieize
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by boss1310(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2018
only way women will stop this big butt craziness is when men lose interest if not it continues
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by fineboynl(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2018
the most successful men in the world or Africa check out their wife.
Re: Is High Time Girls Hurt Down This Big Butt Trend Its Not Reality. by fineboynl(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2018
most guy will want to eat and clean mouth because most girls believe because of their sexy body and the attention they get every time from men its a ticket to easy life and would get everything they need with ease. majority of hard working men will always flee.

check out e-money wife, alibaba wife, AY wife, basket mouth wife, 2face wife, and all male celebrity wife including all politicians wife.

(1) (Reply)

“I Can’t Stop Sleeping With My Cousin” – Young Lady Reveals / Happy Valentine's Day Celebration! / A Lady & Her Guy Were Making Love In A Restaurant Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.