Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Please Webmasters I Need Help With Adsense Oh! Am Confused . - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Webmasters I Need Help With Adsense Oh! Am Confused . (344 Views)

Please Webmasters, Help Offer Suggestions As To How To Improve On My Forum / Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense / Please Webmasters Whats The Name Of This Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Webmasters I Need Help With Adsense Oh! Am Confused . by MichaelRJ(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
helloo! I bought this American ad, luckily for me, I was able to verify the ad. The problem am having now is tax info. The ad is requesting for tax info if am American citizen or not. please I dont know what to do, I dont wanna lose my ad, anybody with idea on what to do or how to get tax info should assist me.

thank you !
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Help With Adsense Oh! Am Confused . by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
You wont be able to withdraw your earnings to your bank accnt(nigerian bank).
I sell adsense accounts with email together for a cheap price of 5k. It is verified and has a minimum amount of 28$. Contact me@ williamoseni25@gmail.com
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Help With Adsense Oh! Am Confused . by MichaelRJ(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
williamsdon:

I sell adsense accounts with email together for a cheap price of 5k.
It is verified and has a minimum amount of 28$.
Contact me@ williamoseni25@gmail.com

I need tax info not new ad please
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Help With Adsense Oh! Am Confused . by MichaelRJ(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
williamsdon:

I sell adsense accounts with email together for a cheap price of 5k.
It is verified and has a minimum amount of 28$.
Contact me@ williamoseni25@gmail.com

you're not genuine, Nigerian ad is hard to verify! you selling 5k with 28$ dollar! you are a big time scammer! your phone number no even they, na Gmai���������������������������������������������

1 Like

Re: Please Webmasters I Need Help With Adsense Oh! Am Confused . by thomasina: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
MichaelRJ:
helloo! I bought this American ad, luckily for me, I was able to verify the ad. The problem am having now is tax info. The ad is requesting for tax info if am American citizen or not. please I dont know what to do, I dont wanna lose my ad, anybody with idea on what to do or how to get tax info should assist me.

thank you !
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Help With Adsense Oh! Am Confused . by MichaelRJ(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
thomasina:

Call or WhatsApp: 080 2536 2660
this one na criminal asking for my ad details! since you are in Lagos, let's meet up, you want me to send you login details ogun kill you there
Re: Please Webmasters I Need Help With Adsense Oh! Am Confused . by gidimasters(m): 3:49am On Sep 10, 2018
MichaelRJ:

thank you !

Contact via signature.

(1) (Reply)

MLM Plugin Needed Urgently / Do You Need A Premium Wordpress Theme / Website Developer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.