Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) (40143 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Cash Gifts Received On Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) / The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Gistvic: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Eniola Badmus, popular referred to as “Gbogbo Bigz girl” who is a popular Nigerian Yoruba actress and famous for her rascal roles in movies, has been given birthday cakes by fans and family.

Eniola Badmus celebrated her birthday some days ago, in which some fans congratulated and celebrated with her. Some cakes presented to her were so hilarious and yummy.

Gists via: http://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/hilarious-actress-eniola-badmus.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Gistvic: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kissup(f): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Poster na you still first comment

2 Likes

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Greyworld: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
I was expecting an obessed cake.

30 Likes

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by medexico(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
The last cake fine die.

15 Likes

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ever8054: 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
which of the cake is funny pls...

1 Like

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Bawofss(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Gbogbo bis girl
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mocking her with a body she'll never have... She ought to sue the pelzin that gift her that cake.

10 Likes

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by officialteemi(m): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
buying ur own cake yet ..paparazzi.
if u know u know
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by jaymejate: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Omo people sabi o.

Big cake for a big woman but the body she dey pray for in the first cake
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
What if she bought them for herself though? Cuz I can't imagine that all of them just happened to put "Badoski" on the cake, even as a nickname, not everyone would add it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by YhungPablo(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
I love cakes
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by excomarow(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
That 1st cake....

It looks Badamus

1 Like

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by baddosky1: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wetin concern me? undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by datola: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
The last cake is beautiful.
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
R.I.P. her blood sugar level.
With all that fancy icing I doubt they are edible. I love cake with icing. Wetin man go chop for these ones?
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by SarcasticGenius(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Thiss hippo doesn't need cake, she needs vegetable salad.

1 Like

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Switup: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Her makeover is bae kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by CynthiaChi(f): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wow... Those cakes look really nice, I love the creativity
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
shocked
Where is NwaAmaikpe

4 Likes

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Is that phone also cake?
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
That's nice. Happy belated birthday to her.
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Those people actually hate u.....u thaylt have been trying to loose weight for over two yrs now

1 Like

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2018
Normally yorob ass are very dirty talk more of these one that is clearly fat and looks like big.
I can bet my blokos that she is one of those yorob ass girls that dont wash their paint.
I get easily irritated and the first thing i imagine when approaching a woman is if i date her and she farts.now imagine dating these big from the waste and she farts while cooking bens for you .
She is irritating abeg.
Hapy new wk nairalanders.allah i pray allah gives u your heart desires.
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by NobodyKnows(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
excomarow:
Madam Badmus God bless your new age

Don forget my cake ooooo

na this part of the cake i go like chop
grin

1 Like

Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by condomuser: 12:10am On Sep 10, 2018
oBviously they do not want her to lose weight.
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:11am On Sep 10, 2018
Alatika birthday.
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:18am On Sep 10, 2018
How about pictures of how she ate it all up grin
Re: The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2018
technicallyrich:
Normally yorob ass are very dirty talk more of these one that is clearly fat and looks like big.
I can bet my blokos that she is one of those yorob ass girls that dont wash their paint.
I get easily irritated and the first thing i imagine when approaching a woman is if i date her and she farts.now imagine dating these big from the waste and she farts while cooking bens for you .
She is irritating abeg.
Hapy new wk nairalanders.allah i pray allah gives u your heart desires.
mumu get sense now

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Stakes 100,000 Dollars on Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz Rematch / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Saw Death In Airpeace Flight That Nearly Crashed" / Odunlade Adekola Wears Graduation Gown At His Convocation In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.