Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment (9279 Views)

Please Can I Receive Adsense With Saving Account? / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account / Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2018
OKorowanta:
Your comments are confusing. Dis one say do dis one d others says it's a lie,do it like this.

I tire o...

I blame the people that come to Nairaland for advice.

Lots of ignorant people claim to be experts here...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by stcharlesedu: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2018

Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Frankicent(m): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2018
pinkcottoncandy:
my brother ...gently open domiciliary account if not you will be working for your bank ooo

by the time they convert your toy 100$ to naira body go tell you

with your dom account, you get the money in dollars and you can withdraw your dollars then go and look for a mallam to convert to naira at black market rate

Then ask your bank to give you the IBAN number of your dom account and Swift Code to submit to google

how will you withdraw the dollars?
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Obas101(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2018
yaksnet:
Nigerian, US and UK adsense available for sale
High CPC tricks to make more money per click
Authentic and affordable 090,l296 (25255)
I need a verified US adsense account

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by PotatoSalad(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Open a Diamond SavingsXtra account.
Their rate is 340+/$ which ain't bad
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by olowo1930: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2018
consult your banks for more details to avoid future problems .
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2018
Emmafe:
Yes it’s the best. I’m using diamond bank dormicilliary account, payment reflects most times on the 22nd. Exchange rate depend on the current rate and how well you can negotiate with your aboki.
As in which aboki?

No be online everything dey run?
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2018
EAhumble:
i am using fcmb. But gtb ain't bad.
Once the pay is about to roll in I will go to GTb and run am
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by bluefilm: 8:57am On Sep 10, 2018
SexTin:
Big No! Only A Dollar Acct.

The answer is BIG YES.
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by 1miccza: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2018
wintersnow:
Just use a PayPal or pioneer account... That's how i collect my money on fiverr

Please can you run me through how to buy and sell on fiverr??
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by ibisola177: 9:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Yes you can but you would be left at the mercy of the bank. You just need to submit your bank name, branch, account number, sort code, iban code to the sender. You can get all these codes by simply googling itM

Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by MrOwonikoko: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2018
wintersnow:

Pls somebody, can u pls put me through how i can open an account with fiverr and how to operate and cash out without any stress. Thank u!
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by ashacot: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2018
I need a verified UK or US Ads
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Emmafe(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2018
IamJix:

As in which aboki?

No be online everything dey run?
You change offline nah, get a trusted dollar dealer. If you’re in Abeokuta I can recommend you to my dealer.
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by ashacot: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2018
Emmafe:
You change offline nah, get a trusted dollar dealer. If you’re in Abeokuta I can recommend you to my dealer.

I have Saudi Riyal travelers cheque for sell. Can your aboki help me to sell?
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2018
Emmafe:
I am in MKD, so you mean I have to withdraw the dollar first?
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by legba1(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2018
wintersnow:
Just use a PayPal or pioneer account... That's how i collect my money on fiverr, then you transfer the money from your pioneer or PayPal account to your main bank account

bro.....i opened a paypal acct and had been trying to link same to ma gt savings acct wtout success...what do i do pls
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Emmafe(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2018
IamJix:

I am in MKD, so you mean I have to withdraw the dollar first?
Yes you have to withdraw the dollar first, you invite your abiko to deal inside bank for security reasons.
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2018
Emmafe:
Yes you have to withdraw the dollar first, you invite your abiko to deal inside bank for security reasons.

Na my ATM card u go use withdraw am?

my people say, person wey dey ask questions no dey miss road.
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Emmafe(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2018
IamJix:

Na my ATM card u go use withdraw am?

my people say, person wey dey ask questions no dey miss road.
You will request for a dormiciliary cheque book. Na inside bank you collect the money ($) not ATM
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2018
Emmafe:
You will request for a dormiciliary cheque book. Na inside bank you collect the money ($) not ATM

OK thanks baba NLA.

So GTb na him be the best for this thing?
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Emmafe(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2018
IamJix:

OK thanks baba NLA.

So GTb na him be the best for this thing?
I don’t know o, I’m using Diamond bank n it’s very okay.
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
Emmafe:
I don’t know o, I’m using Diamond bank n it’s very okay.

How much is their conversion rate?
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Emmafe(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
IamJix:

How much is their conversion rate?
I withdraw dollar and exchange myself.
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
Emmafe:
I withdraw dollar and exchange myself.

Dope then.

I will have to open an account with this your bank too.

Thanks for everything boss.
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Emmafe(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
IamJix:

Dope then.

I will have to open an account with this your bank too.

Thanks for everything boss.
Wlcm
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Oluwademilade: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Please I'll like to know more about fiverr
wintersnow:
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
SoNature:
I think it's better you open a Payoneer account to earn your N360 per $1 exchange rate. But ATM withdrawal charges no be here!
can you withdraw your money in nigerian atm with your payooner card?
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by SoNature(m): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
Alero3Arubi:

can you withdraw your money in nigerian atm with your payooner card?

Yes, sir. I do it all the time. grin

Just make sure the ATM accepts MasterCard cards

Of course, all the ATMs in Nigeria accept the card

But the charge is over N2k per withdrawal

So make sure you have reasonable amount in your Payooner account before using it at the atm
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by wintersnow(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Oluwademilade:
Please I'll like to know more about fiverr

Fivver is an online platform, where you get hired for your skill... Just create an account.. Someone in need of your service will hire you..
I design book covers and sell on fiverr
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by wintersnow(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
legba1:

bro.....i opened a paypal acct and had been trying to link same to ma gt savings acct wtout success...what do i do pls

I linked mine to my access account tho with ease
Re: Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2018
SoNature:

Yes, sir. I do it all the time. grin

Just make sure the ATM accepts MasterCard cards

Of course, all the ATMs in Nigeria accept the card

But the charge is over N2k per withdrawal

So make sure you have reasonable amount in your Payooner account before using it at the atm
Over 2k! shocked
That's crazy.
But it would be naira not dollar abi?
So what amount would be reasonable to withdraw with that charge?
Oh and thank you for your explanation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Make Money Online / How To Make Money Online Legally As A Nigerian / Why You Should Use Wordpress For Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.