Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:48 PM

Closed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Closed (4130 Views)

Earn 35k Weekly Income By Export Hot Agro Cocoa Powder Product To Abroad ! / Fundamental News; / Earn Ten Percent Passively On Forex Trading Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 10, 2018
Closed

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 10, 2018
Today will be a good start for the week. We turtle Traders will be trading an event by 9:30 AM

GBP - GDP news will be released and we are expecting major movements in the market immediately after this release. GDP is the gross domestic product.
Trade pair - **confidential
setup**confidential

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 10, 2018
What is the foreign exchange market?

This is a dreadful market that has been misunderstood by a lot of people. Many have been through this with negative outputs while few who finds their way through always have a once sad story to tell. Nevertheless to the newcomers. This is a market many people call forex.

In forex trading. We have 2 categories of trades.

1. The fundamental traders(here is where I and most successful traders belong)

2. The technical traders(here is where most unsuccessful traders belong)

Now let us break it down. What is the difference between the 2?

The first one is the fundamental. It involves trading high impact news events. During this events, the market is always expected to move in a direction very rapidly shortly after news outcomes, this is where we take the advantage. We get in and out immediately in a matter of minutes.

The second one is the techincal which is the trading of charts, reading charts, using lines and drawing a lot of things that is so techincal that many people fail. When. I started trading I was in this category and very worried on how I can know all this over head even as a civil engineering undergraduate back then I still have a lot of problem with the technical analysis. There is always complications and losses.

We trade the fundamentals. All successful traders do. I repeat all. Fundamentals move the market.

The good part about fundamental Trading is the schedules. It might be just 3 times in a week that a high impact news will be released. So for all the week, we have free time and only have to get back at that particular time of the event and place strategic trades few seconds before the event and few seconds after the event, we are out in profit or either break even if the news released figures is the same as the previous month.

I will keep the thread open for more explanations and trades...
Your comments will be appreciated to continue. Feel free to drop and get in touch.

3 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 10, 2018
We have been chased by 90% of brokers. This information is highly confidential.

Over here on nairaland. I will keep posting updates and explanations. For indepth paticipation and membership, WhatsApp me

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 10, 2018
Brokers chased me. If you are winning be prepared to be chased.

If you have never been chased by a broker. You have not started trading forex yet

Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
I was once a freelancer. It took me almost 1 month to make this type of $750 working on a single project for clients. But here I am on forex. This $750 was made in 1 minute 2 seconds with ease. Private message me to join my forex group for full tutorials and trades. Follow this thread to keep receiving educational guides.

My company's accounts are kept private for security reasons. I do not want kidnapers trailing me. This is one of my low deposit personal accounts.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Olatimide(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
Would love to know more about this
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Olatimide:
Would love to know more about this
follow the thread, i will keep sharing updates here.
Re: Closed by OwlaRowl: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Donharrie:
I was once a freelancer. It took me almost 1 month to make this type of $750 working on a single project for clients. But here I am on forex. This $750 was made in 1 minute 2 seconds with ease. Private message me to join my forex group for full tutorials and trades.
Cool. Am following.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 11, 2018
Good morning guys, for updates kindly follow this thread.

The last topic, I explained how fundamental trading works. Now I will like to shed more light in general so a totally new person with no previous experience can start and participate in trading this opportunities.

First if you are new. You need to understand some basic forex trading terms.

I will be explaining all in my own terms to make it as simple as possible

Firstly the basic currencies are:
EUR - Euro
USD - Dollar
GBP - Great British pound
JPY - Japanese yen
AUD - Australian dollar
CAD - Canadian dollar

This are the basics and mostly used currencies, but we still have others like NGN, lol the least traded currency, it is not even available in most trading platforms like is Nigeria really a country.

1. Forex - Foreign exchange, it involves the trading of currencies against one another. The currencies are traded in pairs e.g EURUSD is a single pair which can be traded by buying it or selling it. If you are buying EURUSD, you are buying the EUR and Selling the USD

If you are selling the EURUSD, you are selling the EUR and buying the USD

To short means to sell
To long means to buy

When Usain bolt runs with others, their distance is measured in meters, e.g 100m race etc meanwhile in forex, your profits and distace is measured in pips. When you long or short a currency. When it moves in your favor in let's say 30 pips up. You will make an amount or profit that depends on the lot size you used to enter such a trade. This takes is to what is a lot size.

Lot size - This refers to your stake on a particular trade. It varies from 0.01 to 100 for most brokers. You need to enter all trades with a lot size. The higher your lot size, the higher the amount of profit you can make. Also note that the lot size to trade is in relation to your account balance. It has been specified and programmed by all brokers.

Leverage - Leverage in forex is a way the broker makes the amount of your deposit capital larger so you can enter trades with more money than your deposit, it varies from 1:100 to 1:1000 for most brokers. The higher your leverage the higher your risk.

This is where we put a stop today till tomorrow, drop your comments. For in-depth participation innmy forex group, reach me on Whatsapp.

Meanwhile for my students who join my group, I will be selecting the best and trusted among them to trade remotely in sums above $100,000 per account. Because a rich man once said if you are not making money when you are absent, then you are not rich yet.

I still need more traders, meanwhile to join my group and participate in the events I.e becoming a student. WhatsApp my contact.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 11, 2018
Donharrie:
Today will be a good start for the week. We turtle Traders will be trading an event by 9:30 AM

GBP - GDP news will be released and we are expecting major movements in the market immediately after this release. GDP is the gross domestic product.
Trade pair - **confidential
setup**confidential

From advice i have stopped sharing my trades here, Active students will keep getting trades on the group. Meanwhile i will keep sharing information here to help the masses.

I will keep sharing basic information daily for educational purposes.

Question concerning broker: What broker do i use now?

Answer: It is highly confidential and only revealed to my group students because other brokers will keep blocking your trade, 90% of them.

1 Like

Re: Closed by ogbenimickey: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2018
Bauss pls add me to ur WhatsApp group,av lost so much capital and would love a mentor nw,...08034893201
Ur head get bomb
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2018
The fact is that we have a lot of news events in the forex market. We know the right events to trade and the right pairs to trade with them. Remember we also have a lot of currency pairs in the market.

After trading our selected news events, this are the type of movements we see. This movement occurs in seconds or minutes and we are also out of this trade in a minute or 2 with profits and that is the end of our trading for the day or week as per our calendar events schedule.

In life, you need to be smart and time conscious.

Follow this thread to keep receiving updates and how to place trades including educational and economical instructions.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 11, 2018
I don't attend to crowds. When you join my group, i can only accomodate few people for now.

We discuss one on one, and you tell me your convenient time for tutorials. I want to raise assets i can benefit from with my firm. If i have just 10 people that can do things the way i am doing it, i will be satisfied.

1 Like

Re: Closed by sconp: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2018
What does it take to join your group?
Re: Closed by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
sconp:
What does it take to join your group?

It takes dedication and willingness to learn, send me a message on Whatsapp to join.
Re: Closed by U1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2018
Donharrie:

From advice i have stopped sharing my trades here, Active students will keep getting trades on the group. Meanwhile i will keep sharing information here to help the masses.

I will keep sharing basic information daily for educational purposes.

Question concerning broker: What broker do i use now?

Answer: It is highly confidential and only revealed to my group students because other brokers will keep blocking your trade, 90% of them.

When did you share the trades in question? I mean you only started this thread yesterday and I can't even seen any here.
Re: Closed by Getdoe: 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2018
Donharrie:
My name is Seun Kay. I manage a little firm of In-house traders where we trade in the foreign exchange market.

This thread will be open for enlightment on how fundamental Trading works and how to join my WhatsApp group.

We trade the financial markets strategically once in a while on very important trade news events. Profits are guaranteed. Meanwhile get the knowledge and surely the money will follow you like it's following some of us right now

Im open for partnership, support and inquiries. My WhatsApp: +2348148021628

Follow me on Facebook. http://facebook.com/forexacorn

Thread is open, keep it lively with a comment.

I will keep updating this thread with resources than can change your life.

pls, add me, 09077428040, thanks
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2018
Good morning guys.

Today, we shall be discussing on the volatility breakout strategy, as you can see the screenshot below. Volatility breakout strategy involves the trading of news events. This news events can be categorised under the fundamental trading.

The name volatility in forex is the tendency of rapid fluncatuations in the price movements within a short period of time..

A common example is the NFP news release by the United States. This fundamental trade has been for ages and a household name among fundamental traders. It is a perfect example.

The NFP is a short form of Non farm payroll. It is a monthly data release from the United States states that signifies the amount of work gained monthly in the United states in exception to farm works, military and so on. Just like the name implies non farm.

For every time this news is been released. You need to expect very high fluctuations in market prices and the good part is that this news release have a particular time and date mostly on fridays. Towards the last Fridays of the every month.

If this release will be by 1:30pm. Traders will be on the computer by 1:20pm to get into the trade. By this time, I mean 1:20pm the market will be consolidating i.e moving on fixed position up and down but not going long distance up or down and by 1:30pm immediately the news is released. By that exact time of 1:30, the consolidation will be broken, lands will be shaken and just like earthquake in the time when Paul and Silas was in prison, chains will be broken.

Just like the screenshot at the next post below.

Now the big question is this. How do you know the direction before this time so we can enter and not make a wrong decision that can blow our accounts?

This is the question I will answer in my WhatsApp group.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2018
Volatility breakout

Re: Closed by Gbengazzee(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
ikechukwu27:
What does it take to join your group?.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2018
[quote author=Gbengazzee post=71141594][/quote]

WhatsApp group membership is few dollars monthly. You can message me to get started
Re: Closed by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 13, 2018
Good morning guys. Today I will like to shed more light on how to enter trade events and catch the trend.

Remember i told you about NFP, your trades must be setup some few minutes before the event. The trades will be 2 pending orders above and below. We all know that once this news has been released into the market. The market will either go rapidly up or go rapidly down.

So we will place 2 pending orders. 1 above and the second below just like the screenshot illustrations below of a recent trade we took few minutes ago.

Number of pips difference and the events to trade including what currency pairs to trade is available to group members only. Remember we have a lot of pairs, events, so choosing the right one at the right time is all that matters.

Have a wonderful day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Closed by kozmicity: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
Donharrie:
I was once a freelancer. It took me almost 1 month to make this type of $750 working on a single project for clients. But here I am on forex. This $750 was made in 1 minute 2 seconds with ease. Private message me to join my forex group for full tutorials and trades. Follow this thread to keep receiving educational guides.

Are we paying any fee for this, or its done outta goodwill?
Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
kozmicity:

Goodwill.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Some brokers call our trading style fraud while others call it toxic grin

Either way, we have been obligated and anointed to keep draining them. No looking back.

We have paid our dues.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2018
This thread will not last forever, neither will I keep the inner group's membership open long after now. You can still send me a message to my WhatsApp while you can.

Many people will say, if this is paying him, why is he sharing it or asking for membership.

My answer is someone shared this to me once upon a time, without him sharing, I will not be where I am today and i feel like am obligated to pass this to somebody among the view readers here which I don't know yet. When I feel I have him or her in, I will definitely close this thread myself.

1 Like

Re: Closed by theo1477(m): 1:40am On Sep 17, 2018
Donharrie:
My name is Seun Kay. I manage a little firm of In-house traders where we trade in the foreign exchange market.

This thread will be open for enlightment on how fundamental Trading works and how to join my WhatsApp group.

We trade the financial markets strategically once in a while on very important trade news events. Profits are guaranteed. Meanwhile get the knowledge and surely the money will follow you like it's following some of us right now

Im open for partnership, support and inquiries. My WhatsApp: +2348148021628

Follow me on Facebook. http://facebook.com/forexacorn

Thread is open, keep it lively with a comment.

I will keep updating this thread with resources that can change your life.

Guy this your face book account is not active
Re: Closed by ajog1: 2:44am On Sep 17, 2018
kozmicity:

Donharrie:

Goodwill.
Kozmicity, the key thing to watch for is not if it is there's a fee or not, but whether the Op knows the game just well enough and is generous to show you the keys to the pie!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Happening To Access Bank Share Price On The Stock Exchange? / You Are Looking For A Safe Way To Grow Your Bitcoins<==come / Invest N1,000,000 Or More And Earn 10% ROI Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.