Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Frsc Screening Has Been Fixed Check Date And Other Info - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Frsc Screening Has Been Fixed Check Date And Other Info (4373 Views)

FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman / FRSC 2018 Massive Recruitment: See Full Details / 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frsc Screening Has Been Fixed Check Date And Other Info by Iseoluwani: 4:19am On Sep 10, 2018
I got this from a reliable source, one of my church member whose brother is a STAFF in FRSC and not just any staff

FRSC JOB SCREENING & PHYSICAL TEST
Pls be informed that the above will commence nationwide on 17th Sept.
2. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted thru the email they applied with by 12th Sept .
3. Details of the entire process will be out on national newspapers soon. Watch out.
4. Those that scale through the above will be invited for the JAMB computer based test in OCT .
5. Pass this information to all concerned pls.
Thank you all.

let us all be hopeful
Re: Frsc Screening Has Been Fixed Check Date And Other Info by Kaodek(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2018
4. Those that Sailed through
Nice Information....
Re: Frsc Screening Has Been Fixed Check Date And Other Info by horlumightyy(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2018
I also got this info from a girl whose aunty works at FRSC. I just pray this shortlisting favours me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frsc Screening Has Been Fixed Check Date And Other Info by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2018
Thunder fire Osita Chidoka! The last one I made to the last interview and I knew I pass everything, this useless idiot call Osita packed women at the end of the whole thing.This time I will not go for anything and I will get it.
Re: Frsc Screening Has Been Fixed Check Date And Other Info by ayamprecious: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2018
horlumightyy:
I also got this info from a girl whose aunty works at FRSC. I just pray this shortlisting favours me

tnks for confirming
Re: Frsc Screening Has Been Fixed Check Date And Other Info by peekay007: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2018
I just confirmed it, very reliable..........my source asked me to pray cos Button pressing is too much on the list...........
Iseoluwani:
I got this from a reliable source, one of my church member whose brother is a STAFF in FRSC and not just any staff

2. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted thru the email they applied with by 12th Sept .
3. Details of the entire process will be out on national newspapers soon. Watch out.
4. Those that scale through the above will be invited for the JAMB computer based test in OCT .
Thank you all.

let us all be hopeful
Re: Frsc Screening Has Been Fixed Check Date And Other Info by jidxin(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Thank you all.

let us all be hopeful
smh op what is jamb computer based test?

1 Like

Re: Frsc Screening Has Been Fixed Check Date And Other Info by ayamprecious: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
jidxin:
smh op what is jamb computer based test?

think deeply

lalasticala FP WORTHY. DONT LET PEOPLE MISS THIS INFO
Re: Frsc Screening Has Been Fixed Check Date And Other Info by jidxin(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
ayamprecious:

think deeply

lalasticala FP WORTHY. DONT LET PEOPLE MISS THIS INFO
I dont have to....I'm trying to tell u to remove jamb from it cbt and jamb are not related at all
Re: Frsc Screening Has Been Fixed Check Date And Other Info by Bimpe29: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
I am in possession of similar info, but this is just a rumor according to an impeccable source.

However, the physical screening is imminent with no specific date yet.
Re: Frsc Screening Has Been Fixed Check Date And Other Info by Gantasanta(f): 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
As soon as you have confirmed your name is in the FRSC shortlisted candidates 2018/2019 which is in the email, it means you are to get ready for the interview, remember that your score during the screen determines whether you are shortlisted or not, so try comparing your score with others and seeing the difference.

FRSC Screening will hold in all the 36 States of Nigeria read more updates here on Frsc screening https://www.firstcalljob.com.ng/frsc-shortlisted-candidates/
Re: Frsc Screening Has Been Fixed Check Date And Other Info by Adegokside: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
Based on Referral,BLS invites you for interview at 3rd floor,8 Thomas Salako str. Ogba Ikeja, Lagos.WED.12/9/2018 by 9am
www.becologistics.com ED

Hello guys, pls is this invitation a legit one
Re: Frsc Screening Has Been Fixed Check Date And Other Info by shooney: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Don't waste ur time going. They are not real

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Urgently Needed In An International School In Abuja / Npower Duration Changed / Immigration List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.