Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. (44924 Views)

A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) / Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by udemzyudex(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2018
agbonkamen:
Imagine chiko

Cos na chinko make he no fight, Nigerian dey do worse to themselves, wetin u expect? grin
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by franchasng: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2018
Some Lagos drivers can be very annoying, let's face the reality, seriously any hot tempered person can murder some Lagos drivers, let's say the truth for once and stop being racist just because he's Chinese angry angry
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2018
MYHUBBY:

[b]
has Igbo won any fight before? [/b]disgrace defeat is synonym to you people. so Kini point e?

Let's start from here

Has yorubas fought any war before?
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by jonadaft: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2018
mjbaba:
The black should have fought back.

Let us find out if truly Chinese people can fight "Chinese"

Let me be going jare
Shut up!
You are your own racist. NO ONE IS BLACK OR WHITE.
Stop being colorblind
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by MYHUBBY: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Let's start from here

Has yorubas fought any war before?

why should they goto war? war with who exactly? the QST is what was the outcome of your war? is it not double beating una chop??

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by manikspears: 10:52am On Sep 10, 2018
honestly ,this is stupidity,when nna no go get insurance why inna no go dey constitute nuisance.it pain me say the driver no wan beat am,he for know say kungfu no go beyond asia.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Lordofthewest(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2018
Na ordinary pankere army use humble them last year wey Nnamdi cownu disappear..na to dey make noise dem sabi
MYHUBBY:

why should they goto war? war with who exactly? the QST is what was the outcome of your war? is it not double beating una chop??

Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by victorian(f): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2018
Serves the Nigerian man right!

Men can bash cars ehnn?

It's terrible.

That's how one sped into a street and run into a vulcaniser who is on his own o, pumping a customer tyre. That how the guy drove with speed and break vulcaniser waist and legs!
Cause he doesn't know how to drive, but the dummy just have to drive ,knowing he has no clue about driving. Smhhh. I heard he was arrested, afterwards. Only God knows the pain the vulcaniser will be going thru in the hospital .
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2018
MYHUBBY:

Why do these Nigerians answer question with question.

I wanted to see myself as a Nigerian for now and have a discussion with u on one Nigerian terms as decided by Lord lugard of britain.

Again I ask....

Have yorubas fought any war
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by nomoreslavery(f): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2018
This is the out come of Buhari Visit....when u borrow u become a slave to the lender......clueless and lifeless Government
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by MYHUBBY: 10:59am On Sep 10, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Na ordinary pankere army use humble them last year wey Nnamdi cownu disappear..na to dey make noise dem sabi

you dey even talk of late Cownu, what of a whole military man that dressed like Lady to Abidjan only to returned and be begging like village beggar. a man that can't stand on his course

they will be fast to call Yoruba coward when none of Yoruba leaders had ever ran away leaving behind his people
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by obowunmi(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2018
The Chinese are ANIMALS.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by MYHUBBY: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Why do these Nigerians answer question with question.

I wanted to see myself as a Nigerian for now and have a discussion with u on one Nigerian terms as decided by Lord lugard of britain.

Again I ask....

Have yorubas fought any war

if you're not dumb you will know you're asking a stupid QST. what took Igbo to war? do they win their war?

what should take Yoruba to war when they're OK with Nigeria. na everybody go suffer from brain imbalance? Nigeria today, Biafra tomorrow. seek knowledge and stop disgracing your lineage
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Thetruth15(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2018
Baba never chop commot grin
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Tripleoluwa(m): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2018
In 2013, at New Garage in Lagos, I scratched one oyinbo man car from behind with a tipper. The oyinbo man vex for me no be small. I beg am, people beg am for me, his wife came down from the car and begged him, yet oyinbo no gree oo.

He insisted I must pay cos he scratched someone's car and he too paid.

Lastly, he asked me to pay 1k. To show how small the scratch was. I sha pay am. As I was going away, oyinbo man just pull me back and told me that: "next time, if u scratch my car, I no go gree o"

I first doubted my own hearing. I said excuse me? Na so oyinbo dey yan correct pidgin dey go oo. He was just flowing like a street boy. All us wey dey there laff sotey, mess comot from my yansh. He said he was just playing with me all the while. He returned my 1k, shake my hand, entered his car and zoomed off

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2018
MYHUBBY:

if you're not dumb you will know you're asking a stupid QST. what took Igbo to war? do they win their war?

what should take Yoruba to war when they're OK with Nigeria. na everybody go suffer from brain imbalance? Nigeria today, Biafra tomorrow. seek knowledge and stop disgracing your lineage

Finally u just confirmed what Babaginda said about yorubas.....

IBB said that “whenever I hear a yoruba man says he wants to fight, I will just go back to my sleep”....

Babaginda nailed a whole yoruba nation here and u are proving him further right.

Abeg attack IBB not me coz I didn't make the statement.
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by 12345baba(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2018
That's what happens when we are owing them. Next na political position
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by adecz: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2018
When we no dey respect
ourselves.

Everything we need for this
country, una lifeless oga dey
go chine, cap in hand to go beg.

A creditor can do his debtor anything
he want;

Insult him in public,
bounce at his house anytime.
insult him & his family anytime.
even take his pikin hostage as collateral.

And the debtor will still be begging.

Na Buhari dey make us lose
respect for Africa.

President borrow, borrow.

Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2018
Becareful o, some Chinese people don't turn Nigerians no go assume anything
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by MYHUBBY: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Finally u just confirmed what Babaginda said about yorubas.....

IBB said that “whenever I hear a yoruba man says he wants to fight, I will just go back to my sleep”....

Babaginda nailed a whole yoruba nation here and u are proving him further right.

Abeg attack IBB not me coz I didn't make the statement.

he will go back to his sleep because our political relationship with Hausa cannot be underestimated and we don't goto needless war, unlike Hausa that deal with your sorry ass, as if you're a slaves in Nigeria with your lack of tactics and calculation? you want to remind me of IMO women that they just begged for their release recently.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by thunderbabs: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2018
That chinko must ve been relating with mushin people for a long time. For him to have dt liver to face dt dude.. He don dey smoke oshodi weed
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Brownshugar69: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN, THESE CHINKOS WILL ENSLAVE AND COLONIZE US FOR THE SECOND TIME ON OUR OWN SOIL

When was the first time
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2018
MYHUBBY:

he will go back to his sleep because our political relationship with Hausa cannot be underestimated and we don't goto needless war, unlike Hausa that deal with your sorry ass, as if you're a slaves in Nigeria with your lack of tactics and calculation? you want to remind me of IMO women that they just begged for their release recently.

Am. Done with u....i talk with real men who knows something about. War.
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2018
addictiv:
and am wondering how this made front page
Me too, Nna d way useless post hits frontpage ehhn!!

Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Bollinger(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2018
Nigeria can change the most normal of human beings into an animal. I doubt he would do that in his own country. In a normal country, when you get in an accident, both parties are mandated to sit in their vehicles till the cops show up. Or at least stay away from the other party. Whoever gets out of their vehicle to confront the other would automatically be at fault. Not in Nigeria though. It's a free for all over there.
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by MYHUBBY: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Am. Done with u....i talk with real men who knows something about. War.

don't runaway come and lecture me about war cownu Jnr grin

Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
MYHUBBY:

don't runaway come and lecture me about war cownu Jnr grin

Am done....ka chineke mezie okwu.

I rarely argue with nigerians.
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by MYHUBBY: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Am done....ka chineke mezie okwu.

I rarely argue with nigerians.

werey olomo....people dey talk about war you sef dey talk

you rapole with real man? with that your kindergarten brain

oh you're now Biafra cheesy changing country with hallucination. you people won't cease to amuse me

Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Tonymario58: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
They can do anything in our country after all we owe them
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by chukwutope: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
So the Nigerian crashes into the Chinese man's car and then threatens to kill the man(the slit throat gesture) and then tries to flee the scene of the accident. You expect the Chinese to sit quietly? Now imagine if the roles were reversed!

Nigerians calling others racist! When it comes to racism, Nigerians are #1.

That idiot that says we need to kill the china man is saying that on a chinese made keypad or laptop! The irony is strong on that one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme / Tatiana Kulikova Dies After She Was Thrown Over 200 Meters From Bus Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.