Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 AM

Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. (44904 Views)

A.N Efam: Army Major Burnt To Death In His Car At Ojo Barrack (Graphic PHOTOS) / Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
MYHUBBY:

werey olomo....people dey talk about war you sef dey talk

you rapole with real man? with that your kindergarten brain

oh you're now Biafra cheesy changing country with hallucination. you people won't cease to amuse me

See a yoruba mentality....u thought I cursed...u

I didn't....feel secure....mtcheew.
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by MYHUBBY: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Juliusmalema:

See a yoruba mentality....u thought I cursed...u

I didn't....feel secure....mtcheew.

grin my war lecturer. you're the one with diluted mentality because I never thought of anything Mr war lecturer grin
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
MYHUBBY:

grin my war lecturer. you're the one with diluted mentality because I never thought of anything Mr war lecturer grin

What the meaning of this “werey olomo”
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Rhozabeth(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
I can guarantee anybody that if u try that in China, the jail u will rot in ehn, the never build am!
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by warlord24(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
I dnt see anyting wrong..
You bashed my car.. you come sit down inside ur car.. are you madddddddd?

I really dnt blame the chinese man... the idiot driver never wanted dropping...

All you all supporting the nigerian guy... this is really a stupid country...
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by 123papas(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
How are you sure he is not Nigerian?
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by nextstep(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
hisexcellency34:
He should be deported like his brother in Kenya

Why? There's no racism here... he's just continuing in the lovely tradition of Lagosians to "bole ka ja" when somebody bash ur car. And our Naija guy was forming big boy inside motor. Come out and let's get down.

Notin do am jare.
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Organs(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hotfreeze:

And if they bash his car, he should simply come down and start fighting, abi?

Reminds me of one vulcaniser that beat one Asian man in Ogudu some years back. I doubt if the chinco would ever near any person in green overalls.

Go sit your yansh somewhere, watch the video, he was preventing the idiotic Nigerian from leaving the scene and the guy was trying to run away and he punched him for trying to run him over with the car. Right is right. It doesn't matter if he is Chinese or Nigerian or Zulu even. By the way i saw some Chinese using sticks to beat Nigerians in South South, that is wrong. They should beat those Chinese back. Again Right is right and wrong is wrong.
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by BENITAPUSSY: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
greatbuc:
When Bubu fever affects everyone.. No contract for over four years.. I douse him in Nigerianism. Oyinbo asked me for a ride last week.
Your case is different in a Negative way.
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by Asekhamhe1: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
Come try am for benin
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by poseidon12: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
I will simply be at the sheit out of him.

You are assuming you can beat him. I hope you know Kungfu very well.
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by sapeleboi(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
bring the man here angry

Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by blessedolu: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
Na Agbero chinko be dis o ... grin cool grin :
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by themanderon: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN, THESE CHINKOS WILL ENSLAVE AND COLONIZE US FOR THE SECOND TIME ON OUR OWN SOIL

Slowly n steadily we are geting there courtesy of our vision less and vain rulers who are daily selling us out to these foreign predators. Your rulers don't care for you so why should foreigners?
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by CioAngels(f): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2018
Imagine a Chinese, what is that guy standing like fool, when he would have beaten him black and blue. Just the police would take sides of the Chinese after money would have changed hands. Tinubu and pa Buhari is given Chinese more respect than they are. Up you Kenya, lets see how this will be treated because the guy that hit also paid with the blows he got. Nigerian president and Tinubu has finally sold Nigeria and Nigerians to Chinese and the Indians, we now wonder which Asian is in the like again. Nigerian leaders will not patronize Japanese because they don't give bribe. Foolish bribe taken leaders.
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by CioAngels(f): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2018
wandeay:
They manufacture most of our gadgets, handle many of our construction jobs, our nation borrow money from them, and yet you are bashing his car, what do you expect?
Do you mean to say they manufacture fake gadgets for Nigeria. The country known for substandard goods.
Re: Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. by CioAngels(f): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2018
Gratefulheart1:
IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN, THESE CHINKOS WILL ENSLAVE AND COLONIZE US FOR THE SECOND TIME ON OUR OWN SOIL
You are very right because Buhari and Tinubu already sold Nigeria and Nigerians to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) / A Cobra Killed Near My Pen House (photo) / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.