Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) (32206 Views)

Lady Set On Fire By Her Yahoo Boyfriend Over Infidelity, Dies (Video) / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / Lagos Housewife’s Second Boyfriend Dies Mysteriously (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by lawrence35(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2018
Sad.....

See signature
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by lawrence35(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2018
Very sad
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2018
It's a world full of wicked people embarassed
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by hopexter(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Ladies if your partner is aggressive Kindle cut him off before it leads to stories that touch sad what's up with South Africa men and burning their women e better make I dey managed my naija guys here oooo shocked

If your boyfriend hear say you dey manage am, him no go set you on fire so grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2018
this South Africa is becoming a den of death for girlfriends....

the last one, was the popularized case of Pistoris who shot his girlfriend death...

Gradually, south Africa is overtaking Nigeria...may the good GOD help the S/A women and Ladies

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by Brains1990(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2018
What on earth could have led to this evil?
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by Genniez(f): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2018
The posture of the man looks like one already tired of life...why kill someone when he could pour the paraffin on himself embarassed
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2018
hopexter:

If your boyfriend hear say you dey manage am, him no go set you on fire so grin
Once a man yell at me I'm off not to talk of fire cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by educators(f): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2018
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by Emytini(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2018
see his useless face like who dey do drug

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by Phemi93(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Ladies if your partner is aggressive Kindle cut him off before it leads to stories that touch sad what's up with South Africa men and burning their women e better make I dey managed my naija guys here oooo shocked

Ah! manage fa grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by skallion7(m): 9:01am On Sep 10, 2018
Bambambiglo:
south Africans are the most useless people in the world.
stop generalizing
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by thorpido(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Some women and toxic relationships.
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2018
Chai! That's their MO! Those insufferable SOBs! Whew!
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by Bambambiglo: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2018
skallion7:
stop generalizing

They are
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2018
Some girls can be annoying though! hence, pushing a man to do unimaginable things. Rip young lady. The guy should be thrown in jail asap!
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by kenrisma535(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2018
Almighty God, ancient of days, king of kings when wiill you come down and take your people. We are waiting for your glorious return. Father come today and take your people and let evil take it place on this earth so that they will drink of your wrath and perish forever. angry

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by skallion7(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2018
Bambambiglo:

They are
Ok
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by sessydu: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2018
Evil people everywhere. Rip Angel!!!
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by Jamestown123: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2018
South african men think from their anus, when we tell their women to date naija guys that will take care of you they said we are yahoo.
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by Jackipapa: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2018
Wereh!
What do we call this, Xeno................
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Na true you talk o
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Thank God you know, atleast we Naija men are not bad in everything.

Our only problem is cheating cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by Ericsdm55(m): 9:38am On Sep 10, 2018
All kinds of evil happening around the world. RIP to the death
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by oyonu(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2018
KosyJerry:

Open yours eyes... That’s why he used “some”. Unless you have something else to tell us, Guilty as charged?

If he has anything to comment, let him comment it on his own and not quote me. Or u did not see the emoticon he used? Abeg mind yourself this morning
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by chiozor: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2018
who know what the girl must have done to him to make him loose his mind.... embarassed
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2018
cruchenutii:

Thank God you know, atleast we Naija men are not bad in everything.

Our only problem is cheating cheesy cheesy cheesy
You can cheat but don't let me find out because when I do e go be for you ooooo
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You can cheat but don't let me find out because when I do e go be for you ooooo

LOL so you burn me with fire if I cheat? shocked

Abeg ohh
Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2018
cruchenutii:

LOL so you burn me with fire if I cheat? shocked

Abeg ohh
I don't have the strength to fight I'll just end the relationship

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Set On Fire By Her Boyfriend Dies (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2018
Avoid Premarital Sex!
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house / Armed Youths Fight Each Other In Front Of Monarch's Palace In Sokoto. Photos / Man Who Stole Phone At Emab Plaza, Abuja Caught - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.