Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping (56333 Views)

Man Kills His Son And Daughter In Anambra While They Were Sleeping (Graphic) / Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by candygist: 6:58am On Sep 10, 2018
A mother-of-five repeatedly had sex with a 14-year-old boy as her husband and children slept in the same room, police say.

Justice Maryie McKay, 22, allegedly kissed the teen, removed his clothes and enticed him to have sex. She was at the boy's home with her family in July to celebrate her birthday and that was when she lured the boy into a bedroom.

According to police in Lake Butler, Florida, the woman then had sex with the boy in front of her sleeping husband and young kids, all of whom are younger than five.

The next day, the young lady reportedly sent a message to the boy, saying she couldn’t forget him or what they had done. She told him she "wanted to be with him". Then, weeks later, police claim McKay picked up the boy from a bus stop, planning to take him to school. Instead, she took him to her home and had sex with him again. Days later, it is believed McKay picked the boy up from a petrol station and had sex with him again.

During both of these encounters, all of the mum's kids and their teenage cousins were reportedly at home. McKay was said to have left "hickies" and scratch marks on the young boy's body.

The local paper said on August 22, the boy’s mother confronted McKay, showing her the photographs of the boy’s marks. When McKay learned that law enforcement had been contacted, she went missing with her five children.

McKay was arrested on Wednesday and is charged with sexual battery. She has reportedly filed a written plea of not guilty.

More of her pictures at http://www.candygist.com/?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:00am On Sep 10, 2018
candygist:
A mother-of-five repeatedly had sex with a 14-year-old boy as her husband and children slept in the same room, police say.

Justice Maryie McKay, 22, allegedly kissed the teen, removed his clothes and enticed him to have sex. She was at the boy's home with her family in July to celebrate her birthday and that was when she lured the boy into a bedroom.

According to police in Lake Butler, Florida, the woman then had sex with the boy in front of her sleeping husband and young kids, all of whom are younger than five.

The next day, the young lady reportedly sent a message to the boy, saying she couldn’t forget him or what they had done. She told him she "wanted to be with him". Then, weeks later, police claim McKay picked up the boy from a bus stop, planning to take him to school. Instead, she took him to her home and had sex with him again.

Bloody lair

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2018
If it had being in Nigeria, the headline would be

"Boy, 14, caught rapin a 22 year old lady"

308 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by gaby(m): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2018
Hmmm...five children at 22 you be rabbit?

It is obvious she knocked brother to sleep with kpekus and to satisfy herself further, robbed the kids cradle.

A nympho she is...

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

Enjoy my siggy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2018
See her hugly face

19 Likes

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Tamarapetty(f): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2018
Mtchew
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by FOWOSHERE01(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by kushercain: 8:19am On Sep 10, 2018
Blood of Nebudchadnezzar!

When konji wan kee some niggas na 14 years she see Bleep

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/6mU3bz.gif[/img]

30 Likes

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Sunofgod(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2018
Lucky boy....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 10, 2018
OK,
Is that All...??
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by IMASTEX: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2018
What
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by alphaconde(m): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2018
if na nigeria they will use black celotape to cover her face.

now we know the face of the woman rushing small small children so we can avoid her

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by solpat(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2018
That's terrible angry

1 Like

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by bestower: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2018
She can't do without the rod, it is well with her in the cell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by otherway: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2018
Feminists,over to you.

15 Likes

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by BruncleZuma: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Florida...the Zimbabwe & Kenya of the USA

2 Likes

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by BabaCommander: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2018
A nymph. She has little choice.
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Iseoluwani:
pig

rabbits available for sale

how much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Franchise21(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2018
5 kids at 22... She's a knacker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2018
Dis one is strong.
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2018
Is it florida or northern part of nigeria.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2018
Heh.
Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Amberon: 8:32am On Sep 10, 2018
Suno undecidedfgod:
Lucky boy....
Just negodu
kingthreat:
At 14 years old, I craved for fantasies like this. Lucky boy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by Nobodys(f): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2018
Sunofgod:
Lucky boy....
now you all see what I was talking about.... Later you'll want the world to take you serious on male child molestation......

The girl is a sick nymphomaniac....See her face sef...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by kingthreat(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2018
At 14 years old, I craved for fantasies like this. Lucky boy grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping by sureheaven(m): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2018
She shld try that with me and fuccking of her life. grin

I wanna be raped by a beautiful diseaseless lady one day.
Nor be me, I know the kind Pestle wey I carry and how over effective it is. Ladies in the house pls try me. grin

Ur heaven is sure

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Zambian University Students Invade South African Shops In Lusaka / Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) / Indonesia Might Have Killed An Innocent Nigerian, Jefferson Eleweke - Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.