Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto (56362 Views)

Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK / Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva On The Red Carpet Of AFRIFF 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Amebo9jablog(m): 7:27am On Sep 10, 2018
Genevieve Nnaji and Nkemowoh Osuofia looks stunning on red carpet for Lion Heart the movie premiere in Toronto.

The actress wrote in a caption:

A big thank you to everyone who attended @lionheartthemovie premiere. My wonderful co star #NkemOwoh; the entire cast and crew, @tiff_net , my publicist and management, my glam team, the press, our guests and audience; my family and friends. To everyone whose love and support I felt so strongly from far away, I can’t thank you enough. My love for you knows no bounds. God bless you. ���❤️
A post shared by Genevieve Nnaji (@genevievennaji) on Sep 9, 2018 at 9:07pm PDT

According to Punchng, Netflix has announced its buying of the rights of Genevieve Nnaji’s comedy “Lion Heart” just before the its premiere on Saturday, September 8, 2018.

In a report by Variety, Netflix announced that it has bought over the worldwide rights to 'Lion Heart' on Friday, September 7, 2018.

'Lion Heart' will premiere at ongoing the Toronto International Film Festival with major cast that include Genevieve Nnaji, Peter Okoye, Nkem Owoh and Onyeka Onwenu in attendance.

See more:: https://amebo9ja.com/genevieve-and-osuofia-wows-on-red-carpet-for-lion-heart/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Bluezy13(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2018
This man no gree old

168 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by JudasNaCarrot: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2018
Bluezy13:
This man no gree old
Yes...its because he neither drinks nor smoke.

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Bluezy13(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Yes...its because he neither drinks nor smoke.

Ok.

26 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by internationalman(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2018
Osuofia my guy.

The only credible comedian in Nigeria who speaks correct English while cracking jokes in movies..

Okey Bakassi and late Sam Loco are good too.

I only prefer Mr Ibu not to talk while acting funny.

210 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by CaptainG00D: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2018
internationalman:
Osuofia my guy.

The only credible comedian in Nigeria who speaks correct English while cracking jokes in movies..

Okey Bakassi and late Sam Loco are good too.

I only prefer Mr Ibu not to talk while acting funny.

Lols.. Osuofia is amazing

155 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Amebo9jablog(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2018
She looks stunning

See more here:: https://amebo9ja.com/genevieve-and-osuofia-wows-on-red-carpet-for-lion-heart/

MissyB3 Fynestboi

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by BruncleZuma: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Shortyy(f): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
I really envy this woman. Nothing like living your dream.

I want to one day, live mine.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by udejiga17(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gorgeous

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
grin igbo amaka

31 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by duroc(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
National stadium na me get ham....

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Bestattitude(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
I think they both look alike.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by timmolahlah: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
sexy mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Gboy98(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2018
But i be hear say d man die? lipsrsealed just asking
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Uniquetani1(f): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nkem looking good

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Lizilicious(f): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Osoufia.. my crush that year

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by 12345baba(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
She no shout out to our friend. Ada Louis carter
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by gazilion: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
These two actors have come a long way in Nollywood and contributed to the growth of the industry in Nigeria.
There was a time, any upcoming actress wanted to be like Genevieve! It's good to be good in whatever you do.
Respect to them please.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Uniquetani1(f): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gboy98:
But i be hear say d man die? lipsrsealed just asking

Na so I hear am o
Guess it is rumour
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by gen2briz(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by wandeay: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by Icon79(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Osuofia looks good .... but Genevieve, I am not too sure sha!

O pari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by gaby(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Amazingly beautiful. Osuofia my guy. Your name made it into my book in a chapter aptly titled I go chop your dollars. You remember grand cafe nite club in Amsterdam and what went down in 2007 when you came to perform your hit track and the cops invaded the club?

When the book gets adapted into a movie be sure you have an automatic role..holla

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by wandeay: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
They look like father and daughter
Re: Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto by LEXYCOM: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
i dont like her dressing...she too serious for my liking.....y no open small cleavage for us too see... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) / Oòni Of Ife Gifts Portable Bundles Of Cash As He Pays Him Visit In His Palace / Photos From Temi Otedola 21st Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.